Carmen's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned her head, "Please stop, James."

Again I had no intentions of stopping. I smiled and lowered my head and began planting little kisses on her neck, "Come on mom just go with it."

"No!" she snapped.

"Keep your voice down, mom or dad will hear us." I said. Then I raised up and looked down at her. "You certainly don't want him coming in here and finding you dressed like this." I smiled. She would never be able to explain how she was dressed.

Carmen knew she was trapped just like she was the night she was on that roof.

She stopped struggling. "James we can't do this...it's not right. I'm your mo..." I placed my lips to hers to shut her up.

"I can't tell you how many times I have imagined us in this very position, mom."

"You have?"

"Yes I have." I said and ran my hand down and cupped one of her soft tits. Her nipple was stiff beneath my palm which meant she was feeling something. "So your gonna do this for me and do you know why?"

"Why?" she asked in a whisper.

"Because I'm your son and you love me, right?" I slid my hand down and touched her mound and I felt her raise her hips.

"Yes...I...love you, James."

"And I love you mom."

We kissed passionately and finally she opened her legs ever so willingly. It felt so wonderful as I slowly slipped my cock into Carmen's hot wet pussy.

She arched her back, "Oh James. Oh goodness, honey!"

"Can you feel it mom?" I hissed in her ear.

"Ahh yesss, James, I feel it!" She gasped.

I fucked her nice and gently at first but then I turned up my pace and began ramming her pussy hard and strong. Carmen bit her lower lip trying desperately not to cry out. Most likely my father has never fucked her like this before.

Carmen's pussy suddenly tightened around my cock and I felt her entire body tensed beneath me. Then she cried out in the throws of a full on orgasm. Her mouth wide and her eyes pinch closed.

Fuck yeah! I started fucking her faster drawing out her orgasm even more until she slowly went limp beneath me.

I kept up my pace.

Carmen stroked the back of my neck, "Oh James...James please cum. Ohhh godddd!"

I pressed my lips to hers and thrusts her tongue inside my mouth.

Suddenly there is a knock on my bedroom, "James?"

We were in such throws of passion that we ignored him.

"Is everything okay son?"

I smiled, "Oh yeah dad everything is just fine! Go away!"

"Alright then. You really need to cut back on jerking off son you might go blind." He laughed and I heard Frank burst into laughter as well.

I so wanted to tell him I fucking the shit out of his wife but thought better of it. "Fuck you get out of here!" I snapped. I still heard them laughing as their footsteps went away from my door.

I drilled my mother's pussy like a beast for another ten minutes before I finally pulled out of her and shot my load on her pretty face. And like the previous night Carmen scooped my seed into her wanting mouth and licked her lips.