Carnal Blog Ch. 02: Erotic Firsts

Story Info
First girlfriend and unexpected fantasy erotic liaisons!
6.6k words
4.27
2.3k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 08/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 02 - My First Girlfriend and Fantasy Liaisons

Author's Notes

The plot thickens and our erotic adventures grow!

Sharing our experiences allows our readers to vicariously live our sexual growth and experiences from young adult to today; including my marriage to Jill, and our marriage to Jana. Highlights of our lifestyle include size queens, big thick cocks, threesomes, moresomes, double-breasted mattress thrashers, large breasts, private sex clubs, and plenty of carnal knowledge!

All characters and partners are at least eighteen years old. Comments are welcome.

*****

Sexual Learning and Experience Came Quickly

I never have and never will push my straining erection on anyone to relieve my painful pressure buildup - I can take care of myself. However, with two amazing wives, a casual work-from-home environment, and casual social settings; my growing erection often gets noticed and dealt with by one or both of them or our friends.

Even while I am deep-in-thought, a hint of or sighting of a perfumed shapely body makes me light-headed as a great deal of blood rushes from my head to my cock that makes its way out of my loose shorts like a signal flag. I can stay hard, erect, and throbbing for hours with incredible attention from talented women fucking, stroking, and sucking on it - sometimes three at a time.

The stamina is not a trick and the ability to cum when ordered or asked is a skill I learned. I had some great committed teachers that I continued to learn from! Long-lasting sustained throbbing hard-ons are no problem with the right scenery, aroma, attitude, gripping of my cock and balls, and the right encouraging squirming partner and anxious audience.

Even with repeated exhaustive orgasms, I can release huge ropes of fresh salty cum that impress my partner or partners, and any observers. It helps when I have my large balls fondled and licked. New partners are fascinated by - and anxious to see - how much cum I can produce. They are shocked by my ability to flood them on every load.

Having a huge cock is a plus. Growing up in my senior year in high school, college, and beyond; it is amazing how many women are experienced size queens married to normal size cocks that use huge dildos and secretly watch big cock videos. They seek frequent trysts with well-hung men and get as much cock as they can handle.

In general, playing with others has been a great experience for all involved. There have been a few exceptions of awkward encounters: The most common is a punishing woman belittling their date by fulfilling their need for a bigger cock or better fuck than his. In those cases, I consider the 'temperature' of the room and give her what she demands. Half those women leave with their humiliated date, and increase their efforts to seek big cocks. The other half send their date away forever and stay fucking and sucking to fulfill their needs!

Running Laps and Dating Daniella

One day each week in High School Gym class we had to run laps around the track. Hormonal seniors being hormonal seniors, we adopted the rule to have the girls 'bounce' clockwise around the track and the guys 'dangle' counter-clockwise for maximum exposure of each other. Most of the girls in my PE period became very friendly and interested in me. This was well before Facebook and Twitter: It was a time of innocently passing notes in class, eyeing each other at lunch, smiles while running laps, and/or hanging out near a person's locker.

One memorable thing came out of running the track was Daniella. She was a mid-year transfer student from England - very cute, quiet, and British with long blond hair. She was a year and a half older and more experienced than me. On the day after I first saw her bouncing toward me around the track, we sat next to each other in Math class. She spoke to me in her sexy British accent, "Yesterday, I saw you running laps around the track."

"I saw you running laps as well. You are new at school, what's your name?" From that day on we were boyfriend and girlfriend.

Things were interesting: I was having hot sex with two married MILF neighbors - Nyla and Sandra - during most weekends, and was dating Daniella during the week while parking on Overlook Road with other rocking steamed-up vehicles.

[We introduce Nyla and Sandra in future blog chapters.]

Daniella and I had been dating for about a month and frequently parking and making out in the front seat of my El Camino (It had no back seat). As she put her hand on my crotch and felt the heat of my cock and cupped my balls, "When running the track, I like you always smile and look at me. I always made sure I had a clear view of you and your large flopping dangler as you approached me! I like what I am feeling! Heather and the girls tell everyone you have a large willy! They weren't kidding!"

On our next date and stop on Overlook Road, we were aggressively kissing each other when she pushed me away, "Wait a second, it is 'show and tell night', let me give you a better view!" as she unbuttoned her shirt and removed her bra to expose her young tender tits. In her sexy British accent, "Do you like my jubblies, they are full 'C-cup' and growing. They are easy to hide in my school clothes, but they are so tender and sensitive to rubbing through my bra; especially my gym clothes. I am normally shy, but you make it so I want you to touch me."

Without hesitation I fondled her perfect jubblies, felt her nipples harden, and leaned in to suck on them. This was so different from the experience I was having with our neighbors: It was tender and caring. If this was Nyla - and there is nothing wrong with Nyla - I would be pulling on her grape-size nipples and she would be maneuvering me to put my cock in one of her holes.

Daniella brought me out of my thoughts, "I am glad you are wearing shorts for easy access. I am dying to see your willy for myself! You should know all the girls talk about how big it is!" I dropped my pants and she exhaled, "Far more than a willy, you have a thick wally. And it appears you need a good wanking!" as she wrapped both hands around my shaft, spit on my cockhead, and started slowly stroking my wally. She talked seductively and got the results she and I wanted - a large rope of cum shot all over my steering wheel and dash and her hands.

Months later, I still found dried cum from that night's wanking!

I made sure we had our next date the next night - same location, same foreplay. As she stroked me and lowered her mouth toward my swollen cockhead, I held her head back slightly and warned her she would get a big load that might get on her blouse and in her hair. "Don't worry, I saw your load last night and I think I can handle it. You should know I have done this a few times before - You've probably heard about the older randy lascivious British boys. This is not my first gob job!" The sight of her long blond hair in my lap was amazing and her technique was excellent! She was not as innocent and virginal as she projected!

She finished, cleaned up, and we got our clothing back in order. We sat for a few minutes in silence in the steamed-up front seat. I said, "You should know I check you out on every lap with your pretty blond hair flowing and your bounce under your gym shirt when you approach. And I mastered running backwards to admire your tight butt in your gym shorts as you departed. It was always great, and I would run the rest of the laps with a hard-on!"

"I would hope so" she laughed.

On the next date she asked me to wank her. As I expertly massaged her clit, she started a loud moan. So far so good! I took the liberty to slide two fingers into her pussy and masterfully find and massage her G-spot to a loud tremor-like orgasm. She recovered and said, "You have skills and are not the virgin I thought you were! Good thing you don't drive a Mini Cooper; you really need to shag me now! Don't worry I am on the pill!"

I laid back on the seat and she straddled me and expertly pulled her panties to the side and slowly lowered her velvet-soft wet pussy down on my cock. The first night she was only able to take four or five inches of me as she rocked up and down. I came first and flooded her pussy and she moaned and came quickly after.

[Of note: It took a few months using my dad's power washer to get the smell of sex out of the front seat of my car!]

After the first time of enjoying her velvet-soft pussy, we had sex at least once a week in places more comfortable than the front seat of my car! The next time, she rocked and wiggled her way to full depth and her eyes almost popped out of her head with the sensation.

It didn't take long for her to show her wild side: She arranged for my first dogging to shag her at a nearby beach - which meant fucking in a public place in front of passersby. She was far from innocent and another notch in my 'firsts experience' belt!

While dating Daniella and back on the track doing laps, I jogged with a permanent hard-on that required tighter underwear to keep my willy tamed. I got knowing proud winks from Daniella while the other girls bounced by, smiled, and eyed my famous crotch!

While still regularly servicing my MILF neighbors, Daniella and I dated the rest of our senior year. Unfortunately, a month into the summer she and her family returned to England. We kept in touch even after she got married a year later and had a daughter. She wrote she missed me and longed for a deep shagging from me!

In the beginning of my sophomore year in college, she visited the states for a wedding of one of our classmates. I rented a near-campus B&B to spend a memorable week together. She was my first love - even though short-lived!

Unexpected Liaison with Sexy Girls' Swim Coach

At eighteen, my body was overflowing with testosterone and I was stroking out at least two loads a night thinking about Nyla's huge tits; Sandra's amazing talents; Daniella's shagging, gob jobs, and kissing; and my fantasy thoughts of Heather.

At school, ever since the day in the girls' locker room with Heather and her clique, I had been getting a lot of dreamy knowing looks from most of the girls and a few of the teachers. Miss Westing, the girls' volleyball and swim coach, was one of them. She was a cute petite Swedish blond and had an incredibly tight athletic body that she proudly displayed in tight stylish clothing. The straight guys admired and stared when she sashayed by with a smile and a wiggle.

One day in the hallway, I was watching her approach and to my surprise she stopped and asked me how everything was going. The next day was Friday and she stopped again and asked if I would be available to help her move some furniture at her house. Hell, yes!!

On moving day, I arrived early and was excited for the attention Miss Westing had shown me - even that she knew my name! Her long blond hair was in a baseball cap with its ponytail out the back opening - I think that look is incredibly sexy! I will never forget the white tank top she wore with black jean shorts. She looked better than ever and was as pretty and sexy as any of the girls at school - even Daniella! She offered me an iced tea, "I hope you are ready to work. Everything is ready to move furniture around for a long overdue carpet cleaning."

After about an hour, while on a break, she suggested I take off my shirt as it was hot. I did and I noticed her checking me out and looking right at my crotch in my tight jeans. After another hour, we stopped and she made tuna fish sandwiches and chips. It was nice being so close and alone with her and the scenery was unbelievable.

I asked and she proudly said, "Twenty-seven years old, 5'-2", 36-22-36 with full C-cups, and I just got under my goal of 105 pounds with a new diet. What do you think?" as she twirled around. I can still visualize her long blond hair, blue eyes, and tits. What was most distracting was she had taken off her bra and her ruby-red hard nipples were blazing through her thin tank top, "I hate to wear a bra; I hope you don't mind." Hell no! but my tongue was hard and I couldn't speak, so I smiled! It had been a few hours of bliss and puppy love on my part.

We moved everything into the middle of the rooms and shampooed the exposed carpeting. It was time for me to leave as I had dinner plans with my family. She came close and put her hands on my shoulders and kissed my cheek. I nearly came in my jeans. She asked if I was available tomorrow to help her put it all back. "Sure, what time do you want me?"

The next day I arrived and she was even more exposed in a thin pink camisole with thin straps and short shorts like my sister's friends wore around our house for 'tease the younger brother' sleepovers. She had a stone-cold hot body! "How do I look for moving furniture?" as she confidently and slowly spun around. I grew a tent in my jams that she noticed and I got another tongue hard-on. She smiled and offered me some pink lemonade. Thoughts of 'chores' with Nyla were dancing in my head.

Getting everything back in place went quicker than before. We sat out on her poolside patio and talked about my plans for college, her teaching, and her past as a collegiate volleyball player and an Olympic swimmer. We were sitting arm's length from each other and talking.

Then she shocked me, "I see you with Daniella all the time and you must be dating and enjoying each other's bodies. She is a real cutie." She moved closer, "I heard from Heather and some of the girls they were amazed with the gift between your legs." In one smooth move she moved up against me to kiss me and rub my crotch, "It is Zana's turn to be impressed!"

I was surprised and knew exactly what we both wanted to do the rest of the afternoon!! I pulled her around to straddle my hips and boldly squeezed her firm ass cheeks like I knew what I was doing. She liked it and moaned a little bit and pulled off her top to expose her full breasts with perfect ruby-red nipples centered on tiny sexy pure white patches. The rest of her chest was perfectly tanned.

I was moving like a pro after the vast training I had received with my two neighbors and Daniella. Zana lifted her nipples to my mouth and shuttered as I hungrily sucked on them, "So, you have some experience and know how to pleasure a woman," as she pressed my head into her chest and continued to shutter.

She lifted herself up and off my lap and went for my zipper and pulled down my jeans and stared at the outline of my thick engorged cock. "Wow, I need a big cock to satisfy me, would you please!" Her next move was expert. With one hand she pulled off her shorts and her pink panties and with the other hand pulled off my underwear. And she swiftly had my cockhead in her mouth.

"The girls were right, you are huge! I need two fists and I can barely get your cockhead in my mouth! Don't worry I know I can take care of you and fit you into my tight pussy!" as she continued slurping on my thick shaft and big balls.

After about five minutes, we moved to the chase lounge where she sat and displayed her shaved pussy, "What do you think of my pink pussy and little puckered asshole? I freshly shaved this morning hoping to show it off to your face and your big cock." She fingered her pussy to give me a sample taste. Then she stood and pushed me back on the other lounge and moved to straddle my face with her strong smooth tanned thighs. "Let's see how you eat pussy and work to prepare my tiny body for your big cock!" Her pussy lips and clit were really swollen - more so than Nyla's - and her juices were sweet and tasty.

I gave her clit the best sucking and tongue lapping I knew how. She shifted her hips and positioned her engorged clit and lips just where she needed. I licked the hood and massaged the shaft of her clit with my tongue and stuck my long tongue into her wet swollen slit. I worked my tongue around and played 20 flicks per second on her entire pussy. My hands were free to grope her perfect C-cups. Soon, she started cumming, grinding her entire pussy on my chin - moaning and trembling before falling off to the side of me on the lounge.

"You know my asshole is incredibly sensitive to a warm tongue and a long finger - if you want to send me over the top." I responded to her hint and slowly slid my two fingers in her swollen pussy for juice, and then in and out of her puckered asshole while I sucked on her swollen clit. She exploded!

Nyla and Sandra gave me the confidence to take care of my partner, and Zana got the added touch of my two fingers inserted upward stroking her G-spot on the underside of her clit. It was an incredible feeling as she climaxed and almost broke my fingers in two. "Oh my god don't stop!" as I expertly explored and worked her body. "I love your strength using my body and lifting me to position me on your fingers and tongue as needed. Very few men know how to do what you are doing to me!" as she shivered and twitched through another orgasm.

She was shaking from the intensity of her tremors but managed to climb aboard and straddle my hips and aim my engorged cock at her swollen pussy lips. "That was damn good muff diving and just what I needed to ready my tight pussy for your big thick cock. My clit is still tingling" as she lowered herself down and the head of my cock disappeared into her oven-hot pussy.

Her eyes grew wider with every inch more of my cock and after a dozen strokes, she had impaled herself on my entire cock and I was balls-deep against her puckered asshole. As I was pushing upward deep inside her pussy to reach her throat, I pinched her swollen nipples and she moaned and squirted on me.

Nyla, Sandra, nor Danielle had ever squirted and I gave Zana a look like I had hurt her. At first, she couldn't talk trying to catch her breath, "My god your cock is huge, the thickest cock I have ever seen or had. You are amazing and I should have told you I am a squirter with the right stimulus. Keep it up, you haven't seen anything yet! I have had my share of cocks of all sizes and colors, but I need a strong large cock like yours to satisfy me! You have forever stretched my pussy and rearranged my innards!"

I expertly lifted her up and laid her glowing body back down on the lounge and slowly and steadily started rocking her world with full-length strokes with my balls slapping her asshole causing two mutual orgasms that exhausted both of us. I laid next to her to rest and feel her warm athletic body against mine as she showered my face with kisses and light stroking of my cock. She moved to my cock, "I am ready for my next challenge to get my small lips around your thick cock. I know I can no way deepthroat you, but I am told I give a great blowjob!"

As she worked my cock back to full strength and was licking cum from my shaft and balls, she said, "You know, Heather can't stop talking about you and your trophy cock since the day she weighed and measured it in her locker room; and how she wants to get stretched and fucked by you." Hearing that, I shot a huge load into her mouth that she skillfully swallowed as she continued her licking. "I see you liked the idea!"

She excused herself to go to the bathroom after all the lemonade, and returned with a sexy silk white nightie that fit perfect against her tanned skin. "I hope you don't need to go; I am not through enjoying you. We're not done until my pussy is filled with every last drop of your cum, and you empty your balls into me. I want to leak for a week!"

I'm not going anywhere; I was ready to move in forever. Zana was an unbelievable fantasy come true.

12