Carnal Blog Ch. 02: Erotic Firsts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grad Night and Much More with Heather

The night of our graduation, Daniella was ill and stayed home. At our Grad Night Party, we were all eighteen or nineteen years old and 'feeling our oats' with flirting and dancing. Zana was one of the chaperones and danced with me and the other guys without dates during fast songs. Heather surprised me by dancing with me most of the night, she even cut in on Zana and I once! Near the end of the event she spirited me away into a stall in the women's restroom and demanded a standing fuck against the stall door.

In the fifteen minutes we were in the bathroom stall - while I was living a fantasy and fucking her brains out shaking the stall off the wall - five of her BFFs came in to use the facilities and generally expressed, "Heather, is that you in there being railed by Blake - you slut?", "Let me know if you need any help!", "Be sure to wash your hands!"

It was, we were, and it was great! We finished, got our clothes rearranged, and returned to the dance floor. We got a telling wink from Zana when we walked past her. At the end of the eventful night, we kissed and Heather said, "Make an excuse and pick me up tomorrow night at eleven, Stud."

At exactly eleven pm on the next night, I knocked on her parent's front door; I wasn't going to be late for a date with my fantasy girl. Heather greeted me in a short red burlesque corset, black stockings, a glittery gold top hat, and bright red lipstick - a sexy saloon girl look. I was instantly rock hard and curious! I really liked her bright red lips!

[Of note: Years later, one of my older partners who worked hard to master deepthroating me, wore bright red lipstick to mark how much of my cock she had throated.]

"Don't just stand there staring at me Stud, drive us to the high school!" With no explanation, we arrived and she led me into the dark under the football bleachers. I could hear female giggling sounds and male voices asking what was happening. Apparently, like the other male voices, I had no idea what was going on. It didn't matter, I would walk a mile on my tongue over hot coals to be with Heather.

My voice like many others was muffled by faces being aggressively sucked and heavy petting. I started to understand it was our fellow graduates entwined in each other. I liked where this was going! For a few minutes, we stood there and fondled and molested each other. Then she loudly said, "I am going to pull your big cock out and you are going to rail me deep like you did last night!" as she unsnapped the corset from below her crotch. I heard a few other similar declarations and sounds in the dark under the bleachers.

I was hurriedly unzipping my pants when Heather and few of the girls yelled, "Alright ladies, let's go! '5', '4', '3', '2', '1'. It's midnight and you know what to do!" A boombox started playing the famous Time Warp song from The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Heather turned around and was grinding her bare ass into my throbbing cock to the music. She grabbed my rigid cock and aimed it into her soaking wet pussy. We 'danced' to the music for about five minutes with her bent over and my cock balls-deep in her tight pussy.

It's just a jump to the left and then a step to the right. With your hands on your hips, you bring your knees in tight. But it's the pelvic thrust that really drives you insane. Let's do the Time Warp again!♫

And we shifted our connected body to the left and right over and over again. On the fourth round of the lyrics, I shot a huge load into her pussy and she clamped down and climaxed with a loud animal roar. I heard others cumming and cheering as well!

The music changed to a song I vaguely knew with lyrics of 'Just a nasty girl'. I don't know about others, but we continued 'dancing' in that position with her bent over and grinding the shit out of my crotch. This went on for a few minutes and she pushed me out and turned around into my arms - she was a wild animal on fire! "Now you are going to fuck me standing up like you did last night Stud!"

She jumped into my arms and wrapped her arms around my head, "Shove your big cock up inside me!" as I lifted her up and down on my cock - thrusting to the beat of the music as her fake tits rubbed across my face.

The music changed to the familiar The Ballroom Blitz song by The Sweet. I continued thrusting her up and down to the lyrics.

♫Alright, fellas, let's go! Oh, yeah, it was like lightning. Everybody was frightening. And the music was soothing. And they all started grooving. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah! And the man at the back said, 'Everyone attack' and it turned into a ballroom blitz. And the girl in the corner said, 'Boy, I wanna warn ya, it'll turn into a ballroom blitz'. Ballroom blitz. Ballroom blitz!♫

Both of us were yelling, "Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah" as we climaxed - twice for me and three screaming tremors for her!

The music choices were excellent! When the music finished a couple dozen lighters were lit to see who the final standing couple or couples were - it was Heather and I. I carefully lowered her to the ground and turned and displayed my still hard cum-covered thick cock to the graduates for their applause.

We got dressed and most of the group went to an all-night Denny's for some food and fluid replenishment! They asked. and I had to admit, "I am exhausted and it is incredible to fuck Heather!" Heather admitted, "He is great, I am as sore as fuck and I will be leaking his cum out of my cunt for days!"

It turned out to be a secret tradition among high school senior girls along the lines of the midnight showing of The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

[Of note: If you have never seen the cult comedy horror film at midnight - you stand alone!]

Sadly, the next month, Heather and Zana, her swim and volleyball coach, left 'separately' for the summer together in Europe. And a few weeks later Daniella returned to live in England. My mom had met and liked Daniella, but wondered who Heather and Zana were that were sending me postcards from all over Europe with cryptic messages. "Just friends Mom, just friends!"

Miss Zana Westing and Friend

A few weeks before Zana left for her summer in Europe, I was back at her place for more amazing erotic pleasures. We had been playing on the patio for hours, it was getting dark, and she wanted to move to the bedroom. She took me by my hand and as we walked upstairs, I stared up at her perfect body that I had just explored.

We entered her bedroom and my mind was BLOWN! On the bed was a naked Heather!!

It turned out Heather let herself in after Zana called her to come over. She was beautiful with her long black hair against the white pillows and her athletic legs spread across the bed. From the bedroom window, she had watched our fuck session below and had been intensely rubbing her clit and fingering herself ever since.

"I hoped you wouldn't mind. I let her watch us and I wanted you first and promised Heather delicious seconds."

"Hell no!!!" I was able to utter.

I got double-sucked for the first time and I performed for two unbelievably beautiful sex-starved women - one my age and one eight years older and naughtier. It turned out they knew each other's bodies well. Zana said with a naughty smile, "Beautiful talented women like beautiful women of all ages! Especially tasty athletic cheerleader types."

I got my taste of two pussies and we performed on each other through the night and into the morning. Earlier I had called my folks and told them I was staying over at my friend's house - I think my dad would have been proud!

Heather was insatiable and couldn't get enough cum and deep strong fucking. The girls liked to lick their cum from my cock and each other's pussies as I deposited my loads. Heather and Zana were amazing together: They definitely knew each other's bodies. Heather laughed, "I am told I am a damn good 'head cheerleader'! If there was a role at school of 'muff diving leader' I would be damn good at that too!"

Heather let me in on a secret, "Blake, you may or may not know, most cheerleaders spend a great deal of time having sex with each other as most of the guys our age are douchebags. There is the occasional lucky dude like you or a gigolo to rail our tight pussies. You know, I can hook you up with a 'stud service' we use if you like. You would make a shitload of money with your cock." "And by the way, how do you like my five-thousand-dollar boob job - 'Two for the price of one!"

"No thanks" and "Very nice and full". I just wanted both of them - I was lusting and living a fantasy!

We got together the next three nights and took a lot of amazing pictures and videos. Then they left for their summer vacation in Europe and I had the rest of the summer before I left for college with my MILF neighbors doing 'chores'. I had nothing to complain about, and my cock was getting a lot of attention. I know my dad would have been proud!

Zana and Zoe

During the summer between high school and college, I continued to do 'chores' for my neighbors and 'long' for Zana and Heather. Two weeks before I had to leave for college, Zana and Heather returned from their European vacation. On their second night back, we spent the night together at Zana's house. Heather told her parents she was spending the night with a group of friends before she had to leave town for her new job. I told my parents the same thing before I left for college. Technically, we were not lying: We were good friends that happened to include great 'benefits'!

The next day it was really hard to say goodbye to Heather as she drove off to her new job in another state. I went over to Zana's for some condolences in and against her tight body. Three days later, I was back at her place for a swim, a soak in her hot tub, and another day-long 'welcome home fuck'.

She was riding me in her bed and I was getting reacquainted with her strong pussy, perfect tits, and blue eyes. She leaned against my chest to give me a warm kiss. As she straightened back up, I had a firm grasp on her beautiful tits and I SAW DOUBLE!! An identical twin was standing behind her watching us! I know I looked shocked.

"I let myself in and heard grunting sounds upstairs and I came up to see if anyone needed help. I never know who or what you have tied up in your bedroom!" Zana was startled at the sound of her sister's voice and stopped galloping on me and lowered down and buried me deep in her pussy. "Zoe, what the hell are you doing here?"

"Nice to see you slut. I came over to see how your trip was and welcome you home. By the looks of things, I see he beat me to it! Are you going to introduce me or what?"

"Blake this is my slut twin sister Zoe. Zoe this is a good friend of mine, Blake."

"I would shake your hand but you have them full of my sister's tits!" In the suddenness of the interruption, I didn't realize I kept my hands fondling Zana's tits. Zana was a bit shaken by the surprise, but they had seen each other fuck before and seeing our fucking was not a concern.

Without thinking of the 'unveiling', Zana picked herself up and off me and sat at the side of the bed. That left me naked with a throbbing hard-on lying against my stomach covered in cum. Zoe gasped and couldn't take her eyes off my cock. "Zana, you never told me you had a young boyfriend with a beautiful cock big enough for two!"

Zoe asked me, "What do you feed it!" And I answered, "Desiring talented women!" I had built up a lot of cocky confidence!

We threw on bathrobes and went downstairs for a soda and snacks. Minutes later Zoe said, "How about the three of us go back upstairs for me to experience your fat cock and for you to have sex with beautiful twin sisters!" This was another notch in my 'firsts experience' belt!

They said they were identical except for one thing. It took me two sessions to discover it - Zana's clit was bigger and more sensitive than Zoe's. Zoe was quick to say, "Because Zana is such a slampa (slut) and will fuck anything that moves or has a tongue that tickles her clit!" Another difference is Zoe likes it in the ass, and even though my girth was painful she took me balls-deep with my balls slapping her swollen clit.

Zana had a comeback about her sister being able to handle my girth, "Zoe is such a freaky hora, she fantasized about the horses on our farm when she watched them fuck!" I asked if that was true, and got no answer, just a smile! Zana said, "Another thing that is identical and noteworthy about us - are you ready? Our father is a lutherska preikant. Look it up and you will find you are violating the bodies of two daughters of a preacher man!"

They actually loved each other emotionally and physically, and liked to tease each other. Identical blond horny Swedish twins—I had moved on from missing Heather and Daniella. Four perfectly identical C-cup breasts down to the ridges in the nipples - I checked! As we settled into a satisfying short-lived covert threesome, our routine was they wanted their bald pussies eaten to one or two orgasms before we fuck the shit out of each other! No problem!!

They were both amazing and couldn't get enough of my cock and tongue, I even became expert at fingerfucking one while sucking face or sucking tits of the other. They both demanded my cock and especially my two fingers rubbing their G punkt. They both gave expert blowjobs; Zana just doesn't want me in her mouth if I just fucked Zoe in the ass.

They loved licking my balls clean of our cum. And oh my god, taking pictures and videos - they acted like they were in training as porn stars and I was helping them with 'headshots' for their chosen future profession.

They were talented and obsessed with my large cock and big balls. They both were light-weight and petite and liked to be fucked against the window. "For their nosey neighbors to see what all the noise was about". They taught me this great standing position by wrapping their arms around my neck and ordering me to grab their hips and pound them into the wall or window. They said it was the deepest ever and they felt their innards being rearranged with pleasurable pain - and they always demanded more. It felt to me like I was deep enough to show up in their tonsils.

They liked to share and had no problem trading off when they discovered I had the ability for non-stop strength and plenty of cum. They got a lot of video recordings of their screaming orgasms, especially when the other would put her finger in her twin's ass while being lifted up and down on my cock. As they would cum, I had to be careful not to drop their limp body.

We three showered together and I made sure their identical full tits and sensitive ruby red nipples were well washed. I love the sight of shampoo suds running off long washed hair and running down a tanned back, over firm cheeks, and down the crack of a perfect ass. I had plenty of twin sightings!

Another amazing experience with them was they got off competing against each other in perfect stripteases while I sat and stroked myself - There was a lot of audience contact! They would finish by 69'ing each other to strong orgasms. The competition was great! They loved to show each other our cum running down their tanned legs.

They were very complimentary of my cock, "It has a smooth circumcised head and is not veiny nor gross. And your cum does not taste like 'funky spunk' like some of the men we have had!" They agreed, "The heat and strength of your cock is amazing; especially feeling its heartbeat! Its incredible eye candy!"

They liked to joke, "It is really eighteen inches of thick cock - nine in and nine out!"

At nineteen, I had experienced older married women, titty-fucking, the hottest teacher in school, the head cheerleader, lesbian action, threesomes, anal, and double-sucking. I loved the visual and stimulation of being double-sucked and the attentive clean-up. I was convinced it would never get better. Boy was I wrong, it only got better each year of my life. Afterall, I was young, dumb, and full of cum.

****

Our erotic adventures grow as the plot thickens and we invite our readers to vicariously live our sexual growth and experiences!

12