Carnal Contest

Story Info
A contest to see who can better please Sylvanas.
5.7k words
4.67
3.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsJessy
ItsJessy
314 Followers

A request featuring a client's two goblin OCs and Sylvanas. This is the fourth story I've written featuring these two.

***

"Isn't it kind of late?" Krib and Neiza hobbled away from the lively tavern that they had been drinking at, feeling considerably less drunk than they actually were. His good friend and fellow goblin, Neiza, had been struggling to convince him of her next dastardly ploy to get into Sylvanas' pants, leathery and tight around the Warchief's behind as they were. Part of him suspected that this was why Neiza had paid for his drinks and drowned him in as much cheap orcish alcohol as he could stand. Still, her plans had the very odd habit of turning out all right, even if they did seem incomprehensibly stupid at first.

"Precisely," she answered, voice just a touch slurred. Her boots crunched in sync with his against the gritty Durotar soil as they walked.

"Hmmm..." Krib struggled to rope his thoughts together into something coherent. "Don't you think she'll get mad?"

"Not if she's sleeping." Neiza rolled her eyes like he was the biggest buffoon in Orgrimmar.

"While she's sleeping? Undead don't sleep!"

"Sure they do! Or at least, the smart ones do."

The image of a pajama wearing undead tucked into bed next to a stuffed teddy bear made him laugh stupidly, and when he noticed a Forsaken man shambling towards them, he pulled at Neiza's sleeve and indicated towards the man with a nod of the head. "I'll ask this guy." Krib flagged down the undead passerby, getting in his way and earning an annoyed groan. "Me and my friend here"--he gestured towards Neiza who waved her fingers in a girlish hello--"are trying to settle something. Tell me good zombie-sir, do undead sleep?"

The man, who was missing his jaw and seemed to know not an emotion other than anger, let out an unholy howl and continued on his way.

"See? No sleep," Krib said.

Neiza, who had her head craned backwards so as to watch the retreating undead, turned her attention back towards her companion. "Yeah, well they meditate which is pretty much the same thing."

The undead's wail had scattered the nearby crowd, and they continued towards their destination unimpeded by other passersby.

"You really think Sylvanas meditates?" Krib sounded doubtful of what his friend was saying, and it was already difficult enough to follow in his tipsy state.

"Of course she does! That's why she's the leader of all those dumb smelly undead." Neiza tapped a finger against her head. "Gives her brain time to refresh itself."

"Isn't she the leader because she outsmarted some dreadlords?"

She sighed. "And how do you think she came up with the strategy to do that?"

"Meditation?"

"Exactly." Neiza fluttered her hand in the air dismissively, looking as certain as could be. "It's like sleep to them. Basically. Pretty much."

Krib nodded slowly as if only half understanding. Well, maybe she's right, he thought, nervously chewing at the inside of his cheek. A potential hiccup in their plan struck him then.

"But what if she wakes up?"

Neiza looked at him, stupefied. "That's the point!"

He opened his mouth to say something, but in his circular confusion he could think of nothing, and instead he resigned to leave the planning of their covert mission to her.

***

Though he trusted her, Krib was not entirely sure if the next phase of her plan was such a good idea. Neck craned upwards as if gazing at the star speckled sky, he instead studied the dull features of a towering ogre that Neiza had caught the attention of with a shrill whistle.

"Hey, big boy." Neiza grinned a toothy grin, deception clear on her face to anyone but the dim-witted ogre.

"What you want?" He was probably quadruple their height, his fist nearly the size of their entire bodies. Somehow, Krib noted, Neiza spoke without an ounce of fear.

"I'll give you a gold coin if you go over there and tell those guards you had sex with their mothers." She held up a shiny coin and then pointed towards the guards.

The ogre looked over at the armored orcs posted outside of Grommash Hold, scratching his head in confusion. "Did I really do that?"

Neiza and Krib shared a long look before finally turning back towards the ogre. "Yes... yes you did," Neiza reassured.

"Oh." He laughed as if hearing a funny joke for the first time, massive belly wobbling as if it had a will of its own. "Cool." With that, he snatched the coin from her hand and then jogged on rumbling feet towards the unsuspecting men.

Observing from a safe distance, the two goblins watched as the ogre informed the Kor'kron of what he had done with their mothers. Initially, they merely grunted and shooed him away, but the ogre, amused and ignorant of the grave insult he was propagating, would not give up until they, too, were laughing. Orcs were not known for their patience or great command over their temper, yet the orcish guardsmen nevertheless resisted their nature for an impressive amount of time before their rage finally boiled over. The ogre, now himself angry over their inability to understand his jest, gesticulated wildly while the orcs crowded around him, neglecting their duties and allowing Neiza and Krib to tip-toe into the building.

"I can't believe that worked," Krib whispered.

Neiza grinned but said nothing, instead raising a finger to her lips and quietly shushing him. The inside of Grommash Hold was dark, with dimly illuminated hallways and dark shadowed corners. Following behind his teal-haired companion, the two of them made their way deeper into the building, aided in their knowledge of its layout by their previous visit. There was a surprising lack of guards, and their heavy plate armor gave them away before they were even in vision, allowing the little goblins to meld into the nearby shadows until they were safe to proceed further towards the Warchief's personal quarters. Despite taking a wrong turn or two, they quickly found themselves outside of her quarters where a yellowed skull of some monstrous creature loomed over the tapestry covered doorway, its empty eye sockets silently judging them. Hopefully they wouldn't share a similar fate.

"Don't forget that this is your plan," he hissed.

"Duh."

Their voices lowered to a hush as they entered the room. It was typically orcish, round in shape with a high vaulted ceiling supported by huge wooden beams. The walls were a gray stone, peeking behind layers of leather panelling painted with thick red brush strokes of various Horde designs and crests. Inside it and in the very middle, Sylvanas sat cross-legged atop a plush carpet, eyes closed and her beautiful face a stony mask. There was but one light source, hanging like a dangling spider down from the very middle of the tall ceiling. It carried a weak flame, casting its light in a small circle around the Dark Lady and leaving the rest of the room in a murky darkness that was just barely able to be seen through should one squint their eyes and peer into it.

"Warchief?" Neiza tip-toed further into the room, Krib following close behind.

Sylvanas remained still as stone, giving no indication that she heard the little goblin. Sharing a confused glance, they creeped closer towards her, surprised to notice that she was clad in a thin black robe. Smooth as silk and low cut, it squeezed at her exposed chest, pushing up the ample flesh of her blue-hued mammaries.

"What are you doing?" Krib whispered, struggling to keep his eyes off of Sylvanas' impressive tits.

"Checkin' her pulse." Neiza grinned, slowly extending her hands as if about to touch a precious artifact. She placed them upon Sylvanas' shoulders, caressing down her naked arms and gradually maneuvering herself behind the meditating elf. To Krib's complete lack of surprise, Neiza's hands almost immediately came to grasp at Sylvanas' barely contained breasts, squeezing them together with a giggle before switching targets to her behind. Though she was seated, the cheeks of Sylvanas' ass cushioned herself against the floor, ballooning outwards and providing Neiza plenty of meat to grasp in her greedy hands.

Suddenly realizing the potential severity of their situation, Krib darted his eyes back and forth between Sylvanas' stoic face, her overflowing tits, and Neiza fumbling around behind her. "Hey, uh... should you be doing that? What if she wakes up?"

"That's kind of the point."

Oh. Right.

Neiza gave Sylvanas' ass another squeeze and then kneeled in front of her. "She sure does look peaceful though." Inching her face closer and cocking her head, she inspected the Dark Lady's elven features, marveling at her deadly beauty. Her skin was a pristine blue, her lips full and inviting. Unhooded, the fringe of her blonde hair was swept to one side, partially hiding a long, protruding eyebrow. Her ears shot out from either side of her head like little lances, and her high cheekbones gave her an air of regality and ancient beauty, as if those of her fine stock were rare and no longer produced by the elven mothers of today.

Sylvanas' awakening was abrupt. Neiza was busy pulling at her robe and peeking down it when a strong hand wrapped itself around her throat and pushed her away. As the squirming goblin yelped and pawed at the hand gripping at her throat, two tendrils of pulsating foggy blackness tentacled their way around Krib, holding him aloft by his arms. Another split off from the tendril wrapped around his left arm and slithered its way around his throat, squeezing like an angry snake. Sylvanas' eyes flared, smoldering red with a blind rage, like the heart of a rampaging fire ready to consume anything in its path. Her face, tranquil only seconds prior, was twisted into a deadly mask of wickedness, terrifying and yet gorgeous in its own right.

"W-warchief! It's us!" Krib choked out what he assumed would be his last words. This is it, Neiza's finally gotten the both of us killed!

The appendages wrapped around their throats slackened a bit, allowing them to cough and sputter for air. It had only been a few seconds, but Sylvanas' grip was unforgiving. The unfocused rage in her eyes turned cold, replaced by an exasperated annoyance; and though she had loosened her hold around their throats, she did not let go.

"You two again." She spoke as if talking to a pair of children prone to misbehaving. Standing up now, she was as tall and fit as ever, and her black mantle appeared more like diaphanous negligee than a proper robe. Her body was partially incorporeal, an aura of purplish black mist dancing threateningly about her like a pack of dogs eager to be sicked upon their master's enemies. The light above swung as if in a breeze and flickered dangerously, seemingly too scared to properly maintain its glow. "Convince me to let you leave this room." Almost begrudgingly, she finally released her hold on their throats, dropping them to the ground.

For a few long seconds under Sylvanas' harsh gaze, they sputtered on the floor, gasping for breath before finally collecting themselves. Neiza was the first to speak.

"Me and Krib were having a bit of an argument. See, he thinks he pleases you more than I do." Neiza laughed at this--much to Krib's dismay--and then suddenly turned serious. "My lady," she added.

"And so you snuck in here to ask me personally of your foolish quarrel?" Sylvanas cut to the quick of it, her voice jagged as a razor's edge.

Neiza nodded sheepishly.

"So I see." Sylvanas studied them for a long while, eyes darting between them. They hoped she was not deciding how best to execute them. Finally, she spoke again. "Your combined stupidity continues to amaze me; if you had caught me on a day worse than this you would already be dead, your flesh to be devoured by vultures and your bones left for the lizards to make homes of." She smiled at the look on their faces, sharp elven fangs bared. "Your slight is noted, but can be forgiven provided you satisfy me. I was planning on using one of my guards for entertainment after I awakened, but you two will do."

The goblins looked at each other happily, exuberant not only over being spared, but at Sylvanas' sexual proposition as well. Neiza moved to rid herself of her clothes but was stopped in her tracks by the Warchief's upraised hand.

"Oh no, little goblin, you sit and watch." Sylvanas shooed Neiza away, shunning her and turning her full attention towards Krib. "I will have a taste." She waved her hand impatiently at him. "Strip."

Her voice left no room for argument. In a swift few seconds, Krib was naked, his clothes hastily tossed to the side, manhood exposed and partially erect. The Dark Lady licked her lips like a chubby monarch starving before a banquet of freshly baked pastries and cooked meats--delicacies to the living, but to her far less appealing than the contents of Krib's sack. Though she did not consume food, she did enjoy devouring the semen of those lucky enough to attract her attention.

Folding herself down onto her knees in front of him, she eyed his cock for a moment before lifting it with a delicate hand, admiring the way the emerald appendage looked as well as felt. Encircling her fingers around it and tightening her grip, she began to slowly twist and turn the rapidly hardening tool. Slow and thorough in her movements, she worked him to a full erection, massaging up and down the entire length of his rigid tower. Her other hand found purchase on the orbs beneath his throbbing shaft, scooping them up and fondling them within the warm embrace of her palm. While juggling his balls in her skilled fingers, she stroked his cock from the base to the tip until precum issued forth from its slitted opening, coating her fingers and aiding her efforts.

Eager for a taste, she leaned forward, tongue extending past her lips to dab up and down his length, slowly at first to tease him, and then with a spirited vigor that quickly had him squirming in pleasure. She enjoyed this task, and after lathering him from base to tip, her hand once more supplanted her tongue, twisting up and down at the base of his shaft while she tongued at his sensitive cockhead. Her other hand likewise continued its work, her fingers playing with his balls even as the licking stopped and her mouth enclosed around his member.

Whether human, elf, goblin or tauren, Sylvanas enjoyed the taste of cock, and she devoured it without hesitation, throating it to the base and trailing her wriggling tongue beneath in an effort to experience as much of his flavor as possible. After her meditative trance was interrupted, Krib's cock was the perfect snack to wake up to. Though he was well-sized and girthy for one of his stature, she took him easily, deepthroating his cock with thrusts of the head that were neither slow nor fast. Her dick sucking was precise and considerate, a learned trait built up over thousands of years that, as she had discovered, allowed her not only to best appreciate his taste, but to get the most enjoyment out of sucking cock.

As if to prove how much she loved to suck dick, Sylvanas purred and shuttered her eyes, head still bobbing as she focused on her sense of taste. Inside her mouth, precum dribbled out of Krib's tool, mixing with her saliva and treating her to a taste of what was to come. Opening her eyes, her mouth curved into a sly smile. Painted with a velvety dark blue lipstick, her plump lips trailed wonderfully along his shaft, enveloping over and over again the green hues of his manhood. She worked him expertly, never faltering, stopping or gagging. Her eyes stared into his, and her pale blonde hair framed her face like an indecent painting, sucking and slurping with hollowed cheeks and a head that refused to stop bobbing atop the cock beneath it.

She's too good, he thought suddenly, one eye squeezed shut as he struggled not to cum. Reaching forward, he slipped his hands into her robe and took hold of her wobbling tits, pinching and pulling at her nipples. Her breasts were large and soft in his hands, and they spilled out from around his fingers as he squeezed them. Sylvanas hummed around the meat in her mouth, more for his sake than hers, and slowed her fellatio to a crawl, putting a great emphasis on noisily slurping upon his tip whenever her lips glided over it. Aided by her eel of a tongue slithering around his sensitive head, he found himself being dragged closer and closer to the edge, the cusp of a tremendous climax.

Unable to resist the expert workings of her mouth any longer, his balls churned and his shaft pulsed, working like a machine to deliver unto her mouth a hot creamy load of cum. Her dark lips, full, plump and perfectly suited for sucking dick, sealed tightly around him, accepting the sperm being dredged up from the goblin's balls and into her warm mouth. It was a thick load and it pooled onto her awaiting tongue like a little white pond, rich in flavor to the cum-starved Banshee Queen. She did not move except to press and squeeze her lips around his tip, milking out every drop of jizz until at last he was spent. Dragging her lips off of him and pulling away, she closed her eyes and swallowed hard, downing her lewd meal in a single gulp. Her body shivered in some form of vulgar delight, and she licked her lips before opening her eyes, the red lamplights within masking the pure grey pools of her pupils. Krib sighed contentedly, feeling as if she had sucked the tension right out of his body.

"My turn?" Neiza sat up from her cross-legged position upon the floor, bright eyed and hopeful.

"Sit down," Sylvanas barked.

She complied immediately, barely holding back a squeak. Her small body shrank into the warm shadows like a wilting flower beneath her deadly gaze.

Turning her attention back to Krib, Sylvanas shed her clothing and took a seat upon the rug, her movements slow like a sunbathing cat. She beckoned him with a curling finger, reclining further as he positioned himself between her legs, until her back was against the ground and her large tits diffused their mass across her chest, pressed downwards by gravity. Neiza glared at Krib but he ignored her, his focus soley on Sylvanas' luscious body. She was toned and muscular, with sharp abs and powerful thighs that pressed against him from either side like a nut cracker. Strong and athletic as she was, she nevertheless held a purely feminine beauty, like a Goddess of War and Lust combined into a single being. The meat on her body was confined to where it mattered most: her buxom breasts, fat ass, wide hips and her thick thighs. Sylvanas' body was too good to be anything but divine, and yet for that reason alone it inspired nothing but the most depraved and sinful of thoughts. She looked up at him expectantly through half-lidded eyes, drawing him into her seductive web.

Swallowing, he grabbed her by the thighs, fingers caressing at her soft skin as he pryed her legs apart. Shuffling into place with his cock in hand, he rubbed his tip against her slit, testing the waters before pushing forward. Her tightness suddenly enveloped him as he slid into her, his plundering girth stretching the familiar depths of her pussy. He breathed a wispy moan, while Sylvanas sucked in a hissing gasp of air through a line of gritted white teeth. Tightening his grip around her legs, he shoved forward and buried the rest of his length inside of her cock-starved cunt. Again she gasped, appreciating the wiggle of his hips against her, and his cock, solid as stone, filling her insides.

Briefly, he savored this initial moment of penetration, rubbing up and down her legs like a tender lover before beginning a series of deep thrusts into her core. He was quick and passionate, his grunts frequent as he pumped the reclining Banshee Queen full of dick. The air became hot and steamy, their bodies joining together in a sweaty yet pleasurable embrace. Her pussy molded him into a new man, a being whose sole purpose was to please the enticing elf beneath him. It was not his first time inside of her, and her insides held him snugly, encouraging him to keep going and going, to please his Warchief until she was thoroughly satisfied. He welcomed this task with enthusiasm, oblivious to anything else in the world but for what was happening within the small circle of quivering light cast by the little torch above them.

ItsJessy
ItsJessy
314 Followers
12