Carnal Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands grasped at her thunderous thighs, squeezing and rubbing them while he bucked himself against her, enthralled by her big blue tits which danced rhythmically atop her chest. Unable to look away, he stared at them as he pumped her like a droning worker bee serving his queen, drawing forth sexy coos and and husky moans of pleasure from the Dark Lady. She seemed more pent-up than usual, and her face, so beautiful it seemed carved as if by a master sculptor, contorted in fits of ecstasy, her slick pussy constricting around his member. Moving one hand away from her thigh, he instead transferred it to her mound, teasing his fingers against her little silver strip of fur and thumbing at her clit while his cock continued to spread her out around him.

Very much enjoying the royal treatment she was receiving, Sylvanas grunted in pleasure, teeth bared in a savage grin as she propped herself up on her forearms, stabilizing the bounce of her tits and displaying them in their full, mountainous glory. One of her hands reached up to grab at one, squishing it between her fingers and tightly twisting at an erect nipple. Her bright eyes bore into his, urging, if not outright demanding him to cum inside of her. There was something else in that gaze though, something that told him if he blew his load prematurely he very well may not leave this room alive. Even wrapped around his cock she was as deadly as a coiled snake, and he heeded this warning, continuing to please her with deep and steady thrusts until at last she came, her body seeming to merge into a dimension of mist as her orgasm overtook her.

Despite the partial incorporeality that seemed to don her in a powdery silhouette of darkness, her insides were tight and solid, squeezing hard at his throbbing member. Her muscles grew taut, flexing and unflexing as her climax erupted and gradually tapered off, accompanied by a husky thrum of satisfaction. And as Sylvanas came, so did he, his cock plunged balls deep within her pussy and spasming as his creamy batter was dredged up from his balls and pumped deep within her. He filled her royal pussy with as much cum as he could spare, creaming her tight little hole and drenching her insides with his potent white soup.

Sighing contentedly once his balls were emptied, and with the sexual haze clouding his mind abating, he only then realized that her powerful thighs were locked around him, holding him in place until Sylvanas was finished basking in the pleasure of being full of both cock and cum. She released him after an extended moment, legs drawing back like the mouth of a merciful flytrap letting its prey escape. When his cock reluctantly withdrew from her, she reached for her mound, gliding a snake-like hand across her stomach and probing inside of her sopping depths with two fingers.

"Your turn," she said, holding up her fingers which were now coated in a sticky layer of cum that webbed between both digits. She did not look at Neiza, though it was obvious who she addressed. "And do not even think of dissatisfying me."

Ignorant or uncaring of her own potential peril, Neiza smiled wide and stripped out of her clothing, revealing her latest phallic contraption. Belted at her waist, the penile device was large, like that of a tauren even, with a skin-like texture to mimic a real cock as well as a heavy sack that hung underneath. This sack, Sylvanas assumed, housed whatever artificial concoction of jizz that the goblin had invented, likely not dissimilar to the seed leaking from between her legs. Her interest piqued, she maneuvered herself onto all fours in what was likely her favorite position, presenting her rear end to the horny goblin.

Eyes wide as plates and a ferocious yearning raging inside of her, Neiza rushed forward, knocking Krib aside and practically diving into Sylvanas' ass. Though she was very fit, Sylvanas' ass was wide and supple, taut when the muscles beneath flexed, but otherwise nearly as big and meaty as a tauren woman--perfect, considering the bullish men were often her playmates.

Neiza's hands roamed across her thick cheeks like a kneading cat, groping, squeezing and taking great handfuls of ass-meat, of which Sylvanas had much to spare. Bending forward and putting her tongue to good use, she draped it over the purplish-blue star before her, lapping and licking it before penetrating it with the tip of her tongue. Face smothered between the Dark Lady's ass, Neiza ate out Sylvanas' little hole while her hands entertained themselves by groping at her bubbly blue cheeks, molding them like dough and murmuring thanks at being provided such an opportunity. Her tongue worked wonders, and Sylvanas was soon pushing herself back against the goblin, murmuring little pleasantries of her own.

As Neiza slobbered saliva all over Sylvanas' asshole, the dildo around her waist hardened, becoming larger and more rigid in an elaborate imitation of a real penis. Once it was fully erect, she stood up and took hold of it, giddy with excitement as she lined it up against Sylvanas' rosebud. The elf's body tightened in anticipation, her fat ass becoming taut and leaner as her muscles flexed. Neiza pressed the tip against her sphincter, feeling a rush as it resisted slightly before giving in and accepting the bulbous cockhead into her bowels. Not one for patience at a time like this, she pushed forward, feeding inch after hefty inch of artificial cock into the Banshee Queen's booty. When she was fully hilted inside of Sylvanas' constricting depths, she gasped and shivered, the sensations relayed from her device to her brain temporarily overwhelming. Little else but the image of Sylvanas' disappointment and Krib's mocking kept her from blowing the load in her sack right then and there.

Shaking the feeling away, she steeled herself and aggressively grinded her hips against Sylvanas' behind, leaving no doubt as to how full of cock she was before pulling out and beginning to put the elven warchief's big booty to task. Neiza fucked her with brisk strokes, each time going balls deep within her bowels. The dimly lit room quickly became like that of a reverberation chamber, the lewd sounds of flesh on flesh as Neiza clapped Sylvanas' ass echoing off the high walls. It was a harsh and brutal dicking that had Sylvanas' body propelled forward with each thrust, her big tits swaying beneath her and the thick cheeks of her ass wobbling like beautiful blue waves on the ocean. Her asshole, stretched to its utmost around Neiza's cock, did its best to hold on as it was repeatedly violated and fucked with deep, toe-curling thrusts.

Even for Sylvanas it was a superb anal pounding, and if she had not already been accustomed to getting ass fucked by her Kor'kron guards, she would no doubt be a bundle of lost wits upon the floor, her mind blank with the perverse pleasure racking her body. As it was though, she held on fine, grunting and moaning with her face down against the floor and her ass raised high in the air, but otherwise taking everything Neiza had to offer without issue. She was the Banshee Queen after all, a superb fighter and tactician, but also an expert at taking all manner of dicks up the ass.

The ring of Sylvanas' asshole quivered and twitched, slick with saliva and Neiza's precum as it slid up and down the artificial dick pumping into it. It offered little resistance, accepting the beefy strap-on's deep, penetrating thrusts, the muscles of her body tensing and her ass clapping against the goblin's drumming hips. Their coupling was rough and tumultuous, sweaty and savage. Neiza's heart sped like a racehorse and she moved like lightning coursed through her veins, a small bundle of fury that battered against Sylvanas' thick booty, jouncing her body forward and jiggling both her ample tits and plump behind.

Every thrust drew the two of them closer and closer to orgasm. Neiza could sense it approaching, but her pace remained the same, relentless with each stroke submerging herself balls deep within the elf's bowels. Her fingers dug into the supple flesh of Sylvanas' backside, frequenting her blue cheeks with quick smacks that came to glow with fresh handprints. Face down and ass up, Sylvanas moaned into the luxurious carpet, her muffled voice deep and mellifluous, threading through the air like music. Her lewd song only spurred Neiza on, and the goblin's deep thrusts hastened them to a long-awaited climax that burst forth like a broken dam.

The two of them came almost in sync with one another, sharing a cry as the fruits of their labor came to a sudden exultant realization. A hidden mechanism in her strap-on now triggered, it pulsed and throbbed, unleashing its thick white load within the depths of Sylvanas' quivering ass. The pleasure shook Neiza like a storm, but she retained enough of her wits to keep up a middling pace even as she came, her leathery sack slapping a beat against Sylvanas' sodden pussy.

Finally, when their orgasms had tapered off, Sylvanas pulled away from Neiza and her tauren-like appendage, seating herself on the floor. She looked slightly disheveled, but otherwise no worse for wear. "I certainly hope you've got more left in you than that," she said, eyes wandering between Krib and Neiza.

The two goblins stood up with a nod, earning a seductive smile from their Warchief. She directed them into a new position, with her straddling Krib while Neiza stood behind her and above Krib's legs. It had been awhile since Sylvanas partook in a threesome like this, and her excitement showed in the way she rocked her ass up and down against the two goblins, fucking herself upon their tools and stretching each of her little holes around their girths. She directed the flow of their lovemaking, undulating her wide hips and jiggling her pendulum-like tits in Krib's face, moaning when he bent forward to lick at them.

At some point she slowed, however, granting them the luxury of controlling the pace at which they pleased her. Neiza was as brutal as before, stuffing Sylvanas' fat ass and abusing her little sphincter with deep and speedy thrusts that gave neither Krib nor Sylvanas much room to maneuver. Even so, Krib did well to keep up with his friend's tempo, bucking his hips into Sylvanas' squeezing pussy while he mouthed at her breasts which swung like boulders before him. It was a wild threesome, almost primal in its debauchery. The three of them moaned gleefully, and the duo of goblins pawed at her big blue booty with their greedy green hands, squeezing, kneading and smacking at it. Neiza in particular graced her behind with frequent slaps, enjoying the waves that reverberated across the Dark Lady's wobbling cheeks.

Their indecent indulgences continued well into the night, like a lucid dream or trance that clouded their minds in a pink, sexual haze. Sylvanas used them for her pleasure, and offered her body in trade. In a vague sequence of events, they did every obscene act they could think of, titfucking the busty banshee, hotdogging her ass which seemed almost too large for an elf, and even simultaneously fucking her armpits. They did everything and more, and when Sylvanas was busy doing splits on Neiza's now cum-depleted cock, her legs stretched out horizontal to her torso as she bounced, they finally felt exhaustion catch up with them.

After Sylvanas was finished using Neiza's cock as an exercise tool, the goblin continued to lie there, exhausted and huffing air. Krib was in a similar position next to her.

"I take it you're both finished?" Sylvanas looked down at them, arms folded under her considerable bust. The two of them said nothing, but nodded an affirmative as they recovered enough stamina to finally sit up.

"So," Neiza panted, "who won?"

"Pardon?"

"Who was more satisfying?" Krib prodded, hopeful that it was he who most pleased her.

Sylvanas brought a hand to her chin in thought. "Who won...?" It took her only a second to come up with an answer. "I did," she proclaimed. Her lips curved into a smug smile and her eyes burned a prideful red.

The two of them nodded their heads in acceptance, understanding that she was right.

As they recuperated, Sylvanas got dressed and left the room, returning not even a minute later. By this time they were fully dressed as well, and she fixed them with a cool stare.

"Despite your trespassing you have done well to satisfy me, so I will let you go." She gestured towards the door. "Now, leave me. I have instructed the guards to let you pass unmolested."

Grinning, the goblins bent at the waist in a series of appreciative bows. "Thank you, Your Eminence!" Neiza said, bowing once more.

"You're too kind!" Krib praised.

Sylvanas rolled her eyes and shooed them away with a gesture of the hand, watching as they scuttled out of the room. She had to admit, as one they were little but a distraction, but together the little goblins were rather impressive bedmates.

12