Carnal Court

Story Info
Pandemic story about what people will do to make money.
8.1k words
4.67
2.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One -- The Pandemic Begins

During the global pandemic of 2018 a lot of hard working people financially struggled when their incomes were interrupted by the lock-downs and restrictions imposed on them at the time. Three such people were May Cleaver, Bobbie Billingsly and Hugo Beaumont. Their real names have been changed to protect their identities.

While people like May, Bobbie and Hugo struggled, others capitalized on the situation and found new ways to prosper. Judith Blossom and her husband Jerry were two such individuals.

Before the pandemic, Judith Blossom had been the popular host of a reality based courtroom show called Judge Judith's Justice; her husband was both its producer and announcer.

On March 19th, 2020 the State of California, where the show was filmed, issued a stay-at-home order for all 'non-essential' workers. The recording studio where the show was produced closed and production came to an abrupt halt.

For Judith and her husband the timing couldn't have been worse. Judy Justice's ratings had been dropping for months; the network was refusing to renew her contract and her production company had already sold the syndication rights for the next three years for less money than they were worth.

Also, at the time, the stock market, where Judith and her husband had heavily invested was going up and down like a roller coaster and the only source of income the couple had were the residuals from the show's syndication rights, which barely paid their bills. Even the wealthy wasn't to be spared the economic effects the pandemic caused.

So it was that one night, late in the month of April that year, with nothing else to do, Judith Blossom and her husband, like so many other Americans at the time, found themselves sitting bored in their living room channel surfing with the remote control, searching for something interesting to watch on television.

"What's that?" Judith asks.

Jerry had the remote at the time.

On the screen were a couple, a man and a woman both in their early twenties. The man was sitting on an over-sized couch, the woman was kneeling on the floor between his legs giving him a blowjob. Jerry answers dismissively, "A porn channel."

"How much are we paying for it?" demands Judith, thinking about the bills.

Jerry, knowing her concerns, quickly answers... "Nothing, it's part of your contract with the satellite providers. We've got every satellite channel there is both domestic and foreign."

"Hand me the remote please."

Curious about her sudden interest in porn he inquires, "Why? See something you like?"

"Just give it to me, Dear."

Jerry hands her the remote.

Judith scans up and down the channels, then stops on one.

"That looks like a reality based show. What's it called?"

He tells his wife to press the GUIDE button on the remote control. She does and he reads the description on the screen out loud. "Big Sister." Then explains, "It's supposed to be a parity of Big Brother but the actors are all porn stars and the sex is hardcore. Why, what are you thinking?"

"How long would it take your cousin to convert the garage into a studio?"

His cousin is a general contractor and had constructed the show set.

Jerry doesn't answer but instead inquires, "You want to become a porn star?"

"No Jerry, we're not that desperate yet." She expects him to answer her now and becomes impatient when he doesn't answer again. "I'm confused."

"I'm going to create the world's first totally adult oriented civil court. It'll specialize in non-violet disputes relating to sexual relationships. I intend to sell the episodes to whoever is willing to pay us the most for them." Judith replies.

He asks her if she is joking then realizes from the expression on her face she isn't. "It'll never work."

"Why?"

Somberly, Jerry replies, "First, the lock-down prohibits non-essential travel which means we can't have anyone come to the studio. Second, even if they could, who would you get to come on the show?"

"Doesn't matter and to answer your second question... anyone who needs the money bad enough that isn't a porn star."

Jerry wonders what she is thinking. "What do you mean it doesn't matter. How are you going to hold court without litigants and witnesses?"

"Webcams. After the participants sign appearance contracts, we'll send them web cams and provide them a link to a instruction video explaining to them how to set up the equipment." Then, anticipating his next question, she went explained... I don't want to use porn stars because I want everything to look real. Porn stars will be recognized everyone will assume the show is scripted. I want amateurs whose reactions will be genuine. Unlike other so-called reality based court room programs, Carnal Court, that's what we're going to call it, won't be just another small claims court where the 'judge' is an arbitrator settling financial matters.

The cases will be about discovering the truth and not settling a tort. Win or lose, everyone will get paid the same amount... $5,000.00 for appearing on the show."

The monetary considerations out of the way, Judith's husband returns to his second question. "Okay, now tell me how you propose to get your first batch of participants?"

"Tomorrow I'm going to open new accounts on all the major social media networks... Faceless, Chirper, Isntagram and YouNoob. Then Friday night I'm going to post an ad offering $5000 for people to appear on a new courtroom reality show. It will say something like 'Interested persons should join the Carnal Court Discourteous channel at 20:00 PST for more information.' There I'll post a link to the CarnalCourt.com, our new website which I'll pay that lazy son of ours to create for us. It's about time he does something with the IT degree he got."

Jerry thinks about her proposal and believing she has missed something says... "If you word it like that, you'll get tens of thousands of people showing up.

"Right and most of them will drop like flies when they find out what the show's really about. I figure we'll be lucky to get enough candidates to shoot five shows. After that, we'll have to hope the show is successful enough to bring in more participants."She pauses, then continues... "Now answer my question... how long will it take to convert the garage into a studio?"

Jerry sends his brother a text on his laptop and almost immediately gets a reply. "He says about a day if we have all the materials shipped to his house."

"Fine, set up a video conference and we'll start going over the details tomorrow."

Judith spends the rest of the night at her desktop documenting the details of her plan and setting up the various accounts they would need for their web-cast later that week.

At 8:00 pm. PST the newly created Carnal Court web-cast went live. Much to both Judith and Jerry's surprise twenty-three thousand people attempted to connect to it. Sure enough, nine-five percent of them dropped as soon as the people learned the show's true nature leaving 1,150 perspective candidates.

A week later the show begins airing and is a success.

Two months later, on a Friday afternoon Scamazon delivers some packages to the garage door and Jerry opens the door to get them. "Hey Judith, did you order something from China?"

"Yeah, bring them in."

He does and begins opening them. "Did you ordered a box of one hundred butt-plugs? Why?"

"They're special. You see the tapered end where the gem is?" Judith replies.

Jerry picks one up and examines it. "Yes. That's nothing new. All butt-plugs are made that way to keep them from falling out."

"Ah, but these are special. Pick one up, put a couple of double AA batteries in it and wrap your hand around the tapered part and then squeeze it very gently one time. Now relax your grip and I'll show you."

Jerry does and as he squeezes, the jewel glows.

"Do it again only this time, squeeze a little harder." She tells him. "Notice how it glowed brighter when you did. Now do the same thing several more times."

Jerry says with a confused look on his face..."Okay, now explain to me what I'm missing?"

"It's an orgasm detector." Judith explains. "A person's anal sphincter contracts rapidly when their getting off. There's now way they can hide it with one of those in their butt."

He thinks about her words for a moment, then asks, "Suppose the woman isn't in the mood to have an orgasm or the guy isn't turned on by having something stuck in his ass?"

"She will be after it starts vibrating against her cock filled vagina and so will he after it begins massaging his prostate."

Jerry asks her when she intends to start using them.

"Tomorrow night. I had the factory overnight some to our next litigants. Oh, and before I forget... tell your sister she's going to have to do a better job of screening the remote audience. The network had a lot of complaints about the asshole who sat through the entire show last night wearing a Klan outfit holding a sign reading "Black Lives Matter."

Chapter Two -- The Case Of The Not So Lesbian Lover

Before the show begins broadcasting, Jerry is sitting at his laptop in the corner of the studio. He tests all the camera feeds to make sure they are working then, using a private channel in the company's Discourteous server reminds the participants to speak directly into the camera with the light on.

May is in her and Bobbie's bedroom and has set up four of the five cameras she received two days earlier. Three of the cameras are on stands; one is on each side of the bed and another at its foot. The forth is mounted to the headboard and the fifth is a spare. USB cables are run from each camera to a hub attached to May's laptop, which is sitting on the dresser against the wall across from the bed.

Five minutes later the Carnal Court theme music plays. While it does so, Jerry puts on his mask, assumes his role of announcer and starts speaking to the audience as the screen displays the live view from the camera mounted on the headboard in May Cleaver's and Bobbie Billingsly's apartment.

The camera zooms in on May, who is wearing a worn by the comic book heroin Kitty-Woman and per the sighed agreement, a white Carnal Court silk robe with nothing underneath. "This is May Cleaver, the Plaintiff in this case. She identifies her sexual orientation as bi-sexual and currently involved in a lesbian relationship with the Defendant in this case Bobbie Billingsly. The Plaintiff alleges her girlfriend Bobbie Billingsly is also bi-sexual and has been pursuing sexually their tenant, Hugo Beaumont."

May is forty-six years young, Caucasian, has long wavy red hair, green eyes, is five feet nine inches tall, and an has hourglass figure. Bobbie is fifty-three years young, half Sierra Leon, one quarter Taiwanese and one quarter Caucasian by way of Britain, has kinky black hair, is also five feet nine inches tall, and has a typically ethnic figure which is larger at the bottom than at the top. Bobbie has slightly larger breasts than normal and an even larger ass, which doesn't look bad on her. Hugo is fifty-five years young, Caucasian, has short and straight brown hair, brown eyes, is five feet nine inches tall, a wide frame and just a touch of a pounch from too many years of working behind a desk. All three are average in attractiveness but have great personalities.

The same camera then zooms in on Bobbie. Bobbie is wearing another comic book heroin mask worn by Private Marvel. She too is wearing a Carnal Court silk robe with nothing underneath but her robe is black.

The masks May, Bobbie and Hugo have on leave the wearer's mouth completely exposed.

"This is the Defendant Bobbie Billingsly. Ms. Billingsly claims to be a lesbian. Ms. Billingsly denies the Plaintiff's allegation and says she doesn't know why they are here today. The Defendant is accused of having the hots for her former High School lover.

What you are witnessing is real. The participants are not actors. All their names have been changed to protect their privacy. They have agreed to have their dispute settled here in your forum... Carnal Court.

Jerry's camera comes on and he continues speaking.

"Hi, I'm Andy Sawit and welcome to Carnal Court, the court where real people cum seeking real justice.

Tonight we are broadcasting live from both our studio location in Hollywood California and remotely from the litigant's residence.

This is The Case of the Not So Lesbian Lover. Now the Plaintiff claims that she was shocked when she noticed her girlfriend lusting after their roommate. The Defendant contends that this is all a misunderstanding and she is not attracted to Mr. Beaumont in any way. Let's try to find out what's really going on between these litigants as they tell their stories to Judge Willa."

Viewers through out the world see on the electronic devices they are using to watch the show Judith, portraying the role of Judge Willa Lovett appear on the screen and begin speaking...

"I've know you have been sworn and I have read your complaint Ms. Cleaver, please tell me what makes you think the Defendant is bi-sexual and wants to have sex with Mr. Billingsly?"

The camera on the right side of the bed zooms in on May's face. She sighs dramatically. "Well, for one thing, they've got a history together and she's already fucked him once!"

"That's a lie! I'm a lesbian damn it!" Yells Bobbie, looking into the camera with a red LED glowing on top indicating it is the one to address.

The image on the screen switches back to Judith and she begins speaking sternly.

"Ms. Billingsly, which part is not true... that you have had a previous relationship with Mr. Beaumont or that you engaged in sexual intercourse with him? Before you answer, I remind you you are under oath."

The camera on the left side of the bed activates and zooms in on Bobbie.

"Well I guess if you want to be technical I did date him back in high school. I wouldn't say we were having a relationship. I tried to fuck him once but I stopped as soon as I decided I didn't like it." Bobbie says nervously.

The screen goes back to Judith in the studio.

"What do you mean tried? Was or was not Mr. Beaumont's penis in your vagina? Before you answer that I'm going to read the legal definition of sexual intercourse which is... "any penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or genitalia by the penis." Ejaculation is not required Ms. Billingsly. Now I ask you again, did you or did you not engage in sexual intercourse with Mr. Beaumont?

The view from the camera on the left reappears. It's still focused on Bobbie's face and she's embarrassed.

"Well, when you put it that way, I guess I did... but only for a few seconds! It was the first time I had sex with a man." Bobbie tells the Judge.

Judith's face appears on the screen.

"The first time? Exactly how many other men have you had sex with Ms. Billingsly?"

The remote audience laughs and the camera aimed at Bobbie broadcasts her response.

"None! What I meant to say is that I was a virgin. I thought it would be enjoyable; it wasn't and I haven't had been with a man since."

Jerry reactivates Judith's camera.

"Didn't anyone tell you losing your virginity could be painful?"

The LED on the camera mounted to the headboard comes on. Bobbies looks at it and says...

"Yeah, but I didn't think his dick would be as big as it was. The damn thing was huge!"

The people at home see Judith ask... "How big is it Mr. Beaumont?"

Hugo looks in the same camera and answers... "I don't know; I've never measured it but, if I had to guess, I'd say probably about six and a half inches."

The audience laughs again.

With the camera on the headboard still active, Judith says to May...

"Continue with your testimony Ms. Cleaver."

May resumes speaking. "As I was saying, after he moved in I noticed she kept eyeballing his crotch whenever she thought I wasn't looking. She even went so far as to walk in on him while he was in the shower one morning when she thought I was still sleeping. There's no telling what the two of them might have done had I not awakened when I did."

Then, Judith asks...

"Is that true Ms. Billingsly? Did you enter the bathroom intending to seduce Mr. Beaumont?"

Bobbie turns to May and says to her, "I told you the water wasn't running and the bathroom door was unlocked. I had no way to know Hugo was getting ready to step in the shower! It was an accident!"

The Judge asks her if she saw Hugo's penis.

"When you entered the bathroom, did you see Mr. Beaumont's penis?"

Bobbie turns red-faced and replies, "Yes. He was already naked. It was unavoidable." Then explains, "I turned around and left as soon as I realized what had happened."

The camera in the studio reactivates. Judith picks up a pen from the bench and appears to write something down on a piece of paper before continuing. In reality, she's playing tic-tack-toe with herself. After she finishes the game, which only takes three seconds, she asks Bobbie...

"Did you take a good look at Mr. Beaumont's penis?"

The camera on the headboard reactivates again and Bobbie answers. "What? No! I only saw it for a second or two." Bobbie says into to the camera.

Judith's camera comes back on. She starts another game of tick-tack-toe.

"What did it look like?"

Bobbie hesitates for a couple of seconds. "I really wasn't paying attention."

"Try to remember. Has it gotten smaller, larger, thinner or thicker since the first time you saw it?"

Bobbie appears to be thinking. "About the same size; I suppose."

The view from the studio camera appears on the screen.

"Are you sure? Details are important." Judith says to Bobbie and a disarming tone.

The view on the screen switches back to Bobbie just in time for her to answer. "As sure as I can be."

"I thought you said you only saw it for a second?" Says Judith in a challenging tone and the audience hears Bobbie say... "I did but you..." She stops talking in mid-sentence.

Judith looks at her expectantly.

"Yes?"

Bobbie decides she's better off not arguing with the Judge and replies... "Nothing. Nothing at all."

"Tell me Ms. Cleaver, how it did Mr. Beaumont come to live with you? Whose idea was it?" The judge asks May.

Jerry actives the camera to on the headboard again. "When the lock-down began, Bobbie and my jobs were deemed non-essential so we couldn't work. Three months later, the stimulus money began to run out and we were forced to take in a boarder to survive. We advertised for a roommate but the only people to answer the ad were flakes. Just when I was about to give up Bobbie suggested we call our friends and see if they knew anyone looking for a place to stay. None of our female friends did so we started going through the list of male friends. When we called Hugo, he said his landlord was going up on his rent. He needed a place to stay and the rest is history." and, with the camera still on her, is asked by the judge, "Who did the calling? By that I mean, did you each call people you know; did you split the list or did only one of you do the calling?"

May tells the judge... "We were going to split the list but my phone got shut off so she did it. At least that's what I was told. You don't supposed she lied to me do you and didn't bother trying to find someone else do you?"

Jerry re-activates Judith's camera. "That's a very good question Ms. Cleaver. Ms. Billingsly, can you prove you made the calls you told her you did?"

Bobbie's voice is hear saying... "No. I deleted my call log months ago."

The Judge looks displeased.

"Ms. Billingsly, you have presented no credible testimony or evidence thus far which would persuade me to rule in your favor. However, in the interest of justice, I'm going to give you an opportunity to prove your innocence."

Jerry turns back on the camera facing Bobbie and zooms in for a reaction shot as she starts speaking.