Carnal Court

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobbie, visibly annoyed, becomes indignant. "What do you mean you're giving me an opportunity to prove my innocence? Aren't I presumed innocent?"

The audience hears Judith replies coldly. "No Ms. Billingsly, in this court, you're guilty until you demonstrate otherwise."

Chapter Three -- "We Could Always Go On Carnal Court?"

One week earlier May, Bobbie and Hugo are sitting around the kitchen table in the Columbus Georgia apartment discussing their financial situation.

May has her laptop in front of her and has just finished paying the bills. "Well, there goes the last of our stimulus checks. Hugo? Did you ever hear back from your cousin about that gig she has going in Texas building solar farms?"

"Yeah but, it's not for us. We'll need money to get there and even more money for a hotel room once we do, neither of which we have." He tells her solemnly.

May turns to Bobbie. "What about you Honey, any luck finding us some work?"

Bobbie replies, "Nope. Everyone I called insists we have reliable transportation, which we don't after the car wreck and all the legit work at home jobs are taken."

"What are we going to do?" Says Hugo, obviously concerned.

May suggests... "We could always go on Carnal Court?"

A new text notification comes in on Bobbie's phone. It's from a scammer and she deletes it, then says to May, "I don't think I want the whole world seeing me on that show. Besides, I heard a defendant accused of cheating, if found guilty, has to watch the accuser have revenge sex with someone they both know. Even if we could get away with sneaking another person over, we'd be taking a hell of a risk bringing them in right now what with the pandemic and everything."

May opens the browser on her laptop, goes to the Carnal Court website and then turns it around for Bobbie and Hugo to see. "It says here they've changed things. Now the defendant only has to be accused of wanting to cheat and the accused has to prove their innocence by not fucking the person they've been accused of wanting to fuck. As for risk, I know a person who's been sheltering-at-home like you and I have since the pandemic began and are dying for some social interaction... if you know what I mean?"

"That doesn't sound so bad. How hard can it be to not fuck someone?" Says Bobbie. It's more a comment than a question.

May giggles and says referring to Hugo, "It isn't, we avoid fucking him all the time."

Bobbie laughs. Hugo doesn't.

May continues speaking, "As far as anyone seeing our faces go, it says here the producers give everyone a mask to wear and electronically alter their voices to protect their identities."

Bobbie's beginning to consider the idea. "Which of us did you have in mind to be the accused?" referring to May and herself.

May tells her, "You."

Thinking how it could be easy money, Bobbie grins and asks curiously. "How much does it pay and who and I supposed to want to screw?"

May answers her. "Five thousand dollars each and you'll have go on the show if you want to find out. I will tell you it's someone you know, have been intimate with before and are quite close to."

This surprises Bobbie because it means May's already made plans to be on the show. Just to be sure though, Bobbie wants to hear May say it. "You've already looked into this, haven't you?" and is told, "Two days ago. They sent me the contracts by email. I've filled them out just in case you were interested. If you are, all you need to do is go through a short interview and electronically sign the contract."

Bobbie thinks a minute, then tells her, "Okay, I'll do it but, I'm telling you, money or not I'm won't be screwing anyone no matter how hot they might be... on camera that is!"

Later that night while Bobbie is busy cooking supper, Hugo and May are sitting in the living room watching television and drinking homemade frozen coffee drinks when Hugo, after taking a large gulp of his drink asks...

"Have you ever actually seen the show? I have and I can tell you for a fact that the accused always ends up fucked."

May looks over her shoulder to make sure Bobbie isn't standing behind them listening and begins whispering. "Yeah, I know. Bobbie doesn't though. Thanks by the way, you really helped a lot by keeping that to yourself."

"At the time, I figured you already knew but I wasn't sure." Hugo suddenly realizes what May is doing. "You're setting her up! Who's the lucky girl?" He takes another gulp and gets brain-freeze.

She answers, "You."

Hugo waits for the brain-freeze to stop and then says in a strained voice.

"I'm not a... are you crazy? She has no interest in fucking me again!"

May decides to sip and avoid the same thing happening to her. She does and then says skeptically... "That's what she said, isn't it? I don't believe her though. First, she really enjoys it when I fuck her with the strap-on we have that looks just like a man's dick and second, I've also seen her checking you out when she thinks I'm not looking. I'll bet you every penny I have that once she's got your cock inside her she won't want to take it out."

"That logic's as weak as your bet, May."

May takes another sip and then continues whispering. "I can't believe you're arguing with me. I thought you jump at a chance to have her finish what she started in the back of her car?"

"Not if it means losing you both as friends I wouldn't! I'm not going to do anything that will put me in a position where I could come between you. Why are you doing this anyway; you're both lesbians!"

Her response surprises him. "I'm bisexual and Bobbie doesn't know what she is. As for you coming between us, you won't, at least not the way you're thinking."

"Suppose she doesn't want to play ball with me?"

May looks over her shoulder once more. "Sweetie, trust me, before the show is over, she'll not only play ball with you, she'll run the bases and slide into home. All you have to do is keep your mouth shut until Saturday night."

"Saturday?"

She whispers, "Yeah, that's our court date."

The week passes.

That Saturday night May and Bobbie are in the living-room waiting for a phone call from Jerry telling them the show is about to start. Bobbie is nervous. She thinks the person May has accused her of lusting after has not showed up yet. Ten minutes before air time, her patience gives out and she asks May... "When does she get here? I can't wait to meet her."

May smiles. "He's here."

Bobbie can't believe her ears. "He? You mean Hugo? Couldn't you find a woman? I thought you were going to sneak her over as a delivery person."

May says slyly... "I did say that, didn't I?" and is asked, "Why didn't you then?" To which May responds mysteriously, ""Take a guess."

At first Bobbie thinks May is kidding. She looks at her girlfriend's face, then at the clock and knows otherwise. "You can't be serious! You are, aren't you? Well, I won't do it! I don't have to prove to anyone that I'm a lesbian. Tell the studio to get somebody else."

May tells her. "Okay, I will as soon as you write them a check for $250,000."

Bobbie demands... "What the fuck for?" to which May replies, "You really should have read the contract before you signed it. If you had, you'd know it contains a non-performance clause. But hey, don't take my word for it, read the contract for yourself. It's right there where you left it over there on the end table."

Bobbie picks up the contract and starts reading aloud. "In the event the party of the first part fails to appear at the appointed time or refuses to participate in any manner during the live broadcast, the party of the first part agrees to pay immediately the sum of $250,000 to Judge Willa Lovett Enterprises LLC." Bobbie becomes visibly angry and then adds, "Fuck you May!"

May laughs. "Maybe later... if you have any energy left after the show."

Chapter Four -- "Seriously?"

Court picks up where it left off.

Jerry says to the audience... "Per Judge Lovett's instructions, the Plaintiff is now disrobing the Defendant. During this time, the Judge will be looking for any sign of arousal such as erect nipples, an enlarged clitoris or vaginal secretions. As you can see from the close up view, though the Defendant's breasts are naturally firm there appears to be no indication of arousal. There is no way to tell at this time from the size of the Defendant's clitoris if she is excited or not. The judge has just instructed the Plaintiff to run her left index finger through the Defendant's vaginal lips and hold the finger up so the Judge can examine it. The Judge will be looking vaginal secretions which could be a possible indicator of sexual arousal."

May steps between the cameras and Bobbie then May reaches around behind the ebony woman and grasps her left ass cheek firmly. Next, May runs the index finger of her right hand through Bobbies pussy lips and uses her left thumb to rub Bobbie's clit. May continues doing this until Bobbie's pussy is nice and wet at which time, May holds up the index finger of her right hand and shows it to the nearest camera her, which zooms in for a close up. To the casual observer, this only takes a few seconds longer than one would expect so the audience thinks nothing about it.

"I see moisture on the Plaintiff's index finger. Ms. Billingsly, are you aroused because you're thinking about Mr. Beaumont's penis?"

The view changes to a closeup of Bobbie's face. She answer's the Judge, "No, I most certainly am not. She was holding my ass and rubbing my clit while she was supposed to be checking for wetness!"

The audience laughs again.

"Is that true Ms. Cleaver?"

May answers, "She was squirming so much I had to hold the biggest thing I could find just to keep my finger from slipping all the way in her wet pussy. I can't help it if my thumb just happened to land on her clit a few times in the process."

Remote audience laughs again.

Bobbie protests loudly... "That's a lie!"

Jerry activates the camera in front of him and says, "The Judge has just instructed the Defendant to disrobe Mr. Beaumont so she can observe the Defendant's reaction during the process."

The view switches the camera on the left side of the bed.

Judith tells Judith sees Hugo's cock and tells Andy, "Zoom in on Mr. Beaumont's penis Andy."

Andy zooms in on it and Hugo's semi-erect Caucasian cock fills the screen. When it does, the sound of several female voices saying sighing in appreciation is heard.

"Mr. Beaumont, were you getting an erection before the Defendant disrobed you?" Judith inquires.

Hugo shakes his head and says, "Nope." After which the Judge inquires, "Did the Defendant touch you in a provocative manner while disrobing you?"

Hugo tells her, "Well, her hands did grab against my ass when she pulled my pants down."

The audience oohs.

Bobbie says to Hugo defensively, "Jesus Hugo, don't flatter yourself! They were stuck in the back; I barely touched your ass pulling them down!"

The audience laughs once more and then the Judith says disbelievingly, "I see. "Mr. Beaumont, please lay down on the bed face up."

He does.

"The Defendant will now climb on top of Mr. Beaumont with her legs straddling him in such a manner that their genitals are touching and lean forward." Judith instructs Bobbie, who does as she is told and finds herself with her clit and pussy lips laying on top of Hugo's nearly stiff white cock.

"Ms. Cleaver, you may proceed."

The viewers see May produce an orgasm detector, apply lube to it and begin inserting the device into Bobbie's butt. As soon as she does, Bobbie yells to her, "What the fuck are you putting in my ass May?"

Jerry tells the audience what is happening. "The Judge has just instructed the Plaintiff to insert an orgasm detector into the Defendant's rectum. The device contains, among other things, a pressure sensor which activates the red LED located on its exposed end when pressure is applied.

The LED will illuminate each time the Defendant's anus contracts. The illumination becomes brighter as the anal contractions become stronger. A rapid series of illuminations with a duration of ten or more seconds will indicate the Defendant is having an orgasm."

When May is finished, she asks the Judge, "We received four of these, is Hugo supposed to get one too?"

"Yes." answers the Judge and as May bends down to insert it, Hugo says... "Me too? You never said anything about sticking a butt-plug in my ass."

May then produces a second orgasm detector from her robe's left pocket, applies lube to the device and proceeds to inserts it into Hugo's rectum. As she does so, May tells him, "What's good for the Goose is good for the Gander Hugo." Then adds reassuringly, "Don't worry, I'll be gentle." Once she's finished, May looks at Hugo's cock, which is now fully erect and tells the Judge, "Okay, they're both in and, I don't know about her but, he's really ready now!"

Jerry explains to audience... "The device in Mr. Beaumont's rectum though capable of indicating an orgasms has occurred is there for an entirely different reason."

The view switches to the camera pointing at the judge.

"I order you Ms. Billingsly to kiss Mr. Beaumont passionately for not less than five minutes."

The camera on the headboard zooms in on Bobbie's face. "Kiss him?" She asks, wondering if she heard the Judge correctly.

"That's right Ms. Billingsly, on the mouth as passionately as you can." Judith tells her then, Jerry's voice is heard saying to the audience, "The Judge will be watching the defendant during this time and looking for physical evidence of sexual arousal."

May steps to her left, out of the way of the camera on the dresser. It zooms in for a close up of Bobbie's pussy. The screen splits. One side displays the view from camera on the left side of the bed, the other displays the close up of Bobbie's pussy.

Bobbie puts her brown lips on Hugo's and begins kissing him. Her mouth is closed when she does.

"Ms. Cleaver, the Defendant is not seem compiling with the Court's Order. Is that the way she kisses you?" The Judge asks.

May answers quickly, "No Your Honor but, with your permission, I know how to make her to do so."

"You may proceed Ms. Cleaver."

May crawls on the bed behind Bobbie, kneels down until her face is practically buried in the ebony woman's ass and begins licking her girlfriend's pussy with all the gusto she summon.

Bobbie startles at the contact and exclaims to the Judge, "Seriously?"

"When the Court gives an order Ms. Billingsly, the Court expects it to be complied with immediately. If it is not, the Court has it within it's power to ensure that the order is. Now, are you ready to open your mouth and resume kissing Mr. Beaumont as you were instructed or do you need more convincing?" Replies Judith.

Bobbie says she is and the Judge tells May to stop what she is doing.

Once again, brown lips meet Caucasian ones and Hugo's penis becomes fully erect and begins rubbing in the cleft of Bobbie's pussy, which because May licked it is now very wet... partially from May's saliva, but mostly from Bobbies own juices who is thinking to herself, 'Damn it! Now she's got me horny!'

The Judge allows the kissing to continue. When the time runs out, tells her she can stop kissing him and Bobbie asks, "What was that supposed to prove other than the fact that he's a good kisser?" and immediately thinks to herself, 'Oh shit! Did I just say that?'

"Nothing, it was simply to prepare you for the following two tests the results of which will determine my judgment. Your first test is to sit up, insert Mr. Beaumont's entire penis into your vagina and remain completely motionless for not less than four minutes without having an orgasm." Then the Judge says to May, "You may proceed Ms. Cleaver."

Reluctantly, Bobbie uses her arms to push herself up into a sitting position then takes Hugo's engorged cock in her her right hand, lines it up with the entrance to her pussy and lowers herself slowly onto it. A look of shock appears on her face when she does. She'd expected pain or at least some discomfort but there is none.

May holds up two small remote controls, one pink and one baby blue, so the nearest camera can see them and pushes a button labeled power on the pink one. When she does, the device in Bobbie's ass begins vibrating powerfully and Bobbie protests... "Hey! That's not fair! She's making the damn thing in my ass vibrate!"

May giggles and says as she pushes the power button on the baby blue remote,"Wait till you see what I can make his cock do..."

The vibrator in Hugo's ass comes on and immediately his penis begins jerking repeatedly inside Bobbie's pussy as the device begins massaging his prostate.

Hugo says nothing but Bobbie tells everyone what is happening to her. "Fuck! His cock is twitching on my g-spot." What she didn't say but was thinking was, 'And the damn thing feels real good too!'

"If as you say you have no desire to have sexual intercourse with Mr. Beaumont, then you should easily be able to ignore it." The Judge tells her challengingly." Then sees how erect Bobbie's nipples have become and asks, "Is having Mr. Beaumont's penis in your vagina arousing you?"

Bobbie lies... "No. It's... it's cold in here. That's all!" If she'd told the truth, Bobbie would have said, 'No, it's making me horny as hell, damn it! The strap-on is going to get a workout tonight when this is all over!'

The audience laughs.

Four minutes later the Judge tells her the test is over and Bobbie says, "There, I did it. I proved I was telling the truth. Now can I get off?" Then realizes what she said and attempts to correct herself, "GET OFF HIM! I MEANT TO SAY GET OFF HIM!"

"That was only the first test Ms. Billingsly. For your second test, I order you to move your vagina up and down on his penis until I tell you to stop. If you can do that without having an orgasm and I'll enter a judgment in your favor."

Then May says tauntingly, "Hey Bobbie, remember when you asked... "How hard can it be to not fuck someone? Well, how hard is it?"

Bobbie replies indignantly, "Not hard at all!"

May retorts as she looks longingly at Hugo's cock, "Oh, I don't know. It looks pretty hard to me. Does it feel as good as it looks? How long do you think you'll be able to keep yourself from cumming on it?" She doesn't get an answer, partly because Bobbie doesn't want to admit it does but, mostly because Bobbie is too busy trying to ignore the very pleasant and rapidly growing tingling inside her vagina each time she raises and lowers herself onto Hugo's cock.

"Andy, let me see a close up of the Defendant's vagina." The Judge tells him.

He zooms in the camera at the foot of the bed in on Bobbie's pussy.

"Ms. Billingsly, why is there fluid seeping from your vagina onto Mr. Beaumont's penis?" Asks Judith.

The audience 'oohs' again.

Bobbie lies once more, "I'm sweating; it's... it's hot in here." and then she tells herself mentally, 'Just pretend his cock is no different than my favorite dildo... except it's warmer and softer in all the right places. Oh what am I thinking? I can't do that and May will know she's right!'

The audience laughing followed by the sound of the Judge's voice brings her back to reality.

"A few minutes ago you testified it was cold; which is it Ms. Billingsly?"

Bobbie answers hesitantly, "The heater came on?" then for some inexplicable reason looks down at her breasts, is horrified by what she sees and thinks to herself. 'Oh My God! That's sex flush! Jesus, I hope the Judge can't see it.'

More laughter from the audience.

"Since I'm not there, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and take your word for it. Now please explain to the Court why the sensor in your anus is blinking each time you move up and down on Mr. Beaumont's penis, a clear indication of sexual arousal just like the sex flush on your chest."