Carnal Cruise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, I broke the kiss. Chloe pulled her head back, and we just stared at each other for a couple of seconds. I reached down and grabbed the bottom of her T-shirt. As I started to pull it up, Chloe reached down, grabbed it from me, and pulled it over her head. I was finally getting a look at her breasts, and they were magnificent! They were perfect cones with no sag. Her areolas were dark brown, and her nipples were thin but long. I smiled before returning my hand to her breast and leaning in to continue kissing her. Chloe was even more animated this time as we kissed. When I squeezed her nipple, she whimpered sweetly.

After a few minutes, I broke the kiss again. I left my hand on her left breast as I took her right breast into my mouth and sucked on her nipple. Chloe threw her head back as she grabbed my head and pulled it against her. Her breasts were so beautiful, and I was so excited, I could have continued doing this all night.

I pulled my mouth away from Chloe and replaced it on her breast with my left hand. I slid my right hand off her breast, down over her stomach, and into her panties. We were both breathing hard, and when my hand moved over some pubic hair and onto her wet lips, Chloe pulled away in surprise for half a second before pushing hard into my hand. I rubbed my hand up and down a few times before slipping my middle finger between her folds. Chloe was whimpering, but when I slipped my finger into her pussy, she let out a loud cry.

I loved watching her face scrunch up with her eyes closed tight, and I loved knowing I was giving her such pleasure. I was incredibly excited as I slowly fingered her and continued caressing her breast. After a minute, I pulled my wet finger out and dragged it straight up between her lips until it went over her clit, and Chloe whined loudly. I re-inserted my finger and continued stroking in and out for a bit before again sliding my finger out, up, and over her clit. Again, Chloe whined before I returned my finger to her pussy.

I knew that if I kept up this process, especially if I spent more time rubbing her clit, I could make her come, but I suddenly had a terrible thought. What if, after she comes, she decides she's had enough and doesn't want to do anything else. Of course, that would be her prerogative, and, of course, I would never force her to do anything. But if she made that decision, I'd be really upset with myself that I was in this position, and I never even took off her panties so I could see her pussy. I had to see her entire naked body.

I pulled my finger out of her pussy and, rather than sliding up and over her clit like I had been doing, I pulled my hand completely out of her panties. She opened her eyes for the first time in a few minutes.

"No! No! Don't stop!" she begged.

I smiled as I licked my finger, which was wet with her juices.

"Mmmmmm," I said, as I knelt in front of her.

I kissed her tummy just above her panties as I slipped two fingers of each hand into the sides of them. As I pulled them down, I got even more excited as I saw her dark, closely trimmed, pubic hair come into view. It was shaped somewhat like an elm leaf - pointy at top, widening out along the sides, and then coming back together into a narrow base just above her clit hood. Everything below her mound was shaved clean; I thought it was beautiful. She had a long clit-hood, and large pussy lips which were slightly darker.

I kissed her mound, I kissed her clit hood, and then placed my tongue at the bottom of her hood and licked up, dragging my tongue across her clit. Chloe gasped loudly.

I thought about licking her to an orgasm, but it was an awkward position. Instead, I stood up again and placed my finger back in her pussy, and Chloe put her hands on my shoulders. I put my other hand on her butt and squeezed as I pushed her onto my finger. I stroked a couple of times, loving the sloshing sound, and then pulled my wet finger out, sliding it between her lips and over her clit like I had done before. Chloe's whines made it clear that she liked it. I did this over and over, spending a little less time in her pussy each time. Chloe was pushing her pelvis into me each time my finger went in, and she tried to hold her clit against my finger when I stroked it.

After continuing this process for a couple of minutes, I just concentrated on her clit, rubbing my finger back and forth faster and faster. Chloe's moans also started coming faster and faster. I couldn't decide where to look, as I loved looking at her contorted face that I knew was an expression of pleasure, not pain, I loved looking at her incredible breasts as they gently bounced from her movements, and I loved looking at her trimmed mound and her clit, with my finger stroking over it.

I bent my head slightly as I took a nipple into my mouth and flicked my tongue quickly over it. This new, unexpected stimulation seemed to be just enough to throw Chloe over the edge as her entire body started shaking. She squeezed my shoulders hard, shoved her pelvis into me hard and then just froze for a second. She relaxed for less than half a second, gasped for air, and shoved her pelvis again as she froze in place. This process continued over and over for 30 seconds. I continued touching her in exactly the same way until she collapsed like a soft, plushy doll, falling against me. I wrapped my hands around her and held her tightly as she laid her head on chest. The only sound was her heavy breathing.

After a minute, her breathing slowed. With her head still on my chest, she quietly spoke.

"Mmmmm, that was nice. Very nice. Very, VERY nice!"

"I'm glad you liked it," I said, softly. "I enjoyed that, too."

She pulled her head and chest away from me and looked at me with the sweetest smile.

"Yeah? You liked that?" I smiled as I nodded. "Let's see what else you like. Please take me to your bed."

I dipped my head to put my lips on hers for a short kiss.

"I'd like that more than you can imagine."

I picked up Chloe's t-shirt, not wanting it sitting on the floor when Morgan came home, and Chloe pulled her panties back up so she could walk. I grabbed Chloe's hand, and we walked to the bedroom. As soon as I closed the door, I pulled Chloe against me and hugged her. After just a few seconds, Chloe pulled away and grabbed the bottom of my shirt. As she started to pull it up, I grabbed it and took it off. She looked at me as she dropped her hand and rubbed my dick through my pants.

Without taking her eyes off mine, she opened my belt, unhooked my pants and pulled down the zipper. She spread my pants and put her hand back on my hard dick, covered only by my underwear. When she squeezed it, I groaned; this made her smile. She bent down, pushed my pants to the floor, and slowly started pulling my boxer-briefs down. She pulled the elastic waistband out over my dick until it popped out and continued pulling my underwear down to the floor. As I started to step out of them, she surprised me by grabbing my dick and putting it in her mouth.

"Oh, God!" I groaned.

Chloe swirled her tongue around the head of my dick, and it felt wonderful.

"You're going to make me come," I said.

"Mmmmm, as much as I'd like to continue, I want something else even more. I want you in me, Jeremy."

She stood up and hugged my tightly. Feeling her naked breasts and body against mine was fantastic. She broke away, took off her panties, and lay on the bed.

"Please, Jeremy, come fuck me. Please."

I quickly opened my nightstand drawer and saw the unopened box of condoms I bought quite a few months ago. Unfortunately, I hadn't had an occasion to use them. I quickly opened the box, pulled one out, and put it on. As I got on the bed, Chloe bent her legs and pulled them all the way back, holding them with her hands behind her knees. Her entire pussy was thrust up, begging to be filled. I knelt in front of her and placed my dick right at her opening. Although it was obvious what she wanted, I raised my eyebrows and slightly nodded my head in a final "okay?" request for permission. Chloe smiled as she nodded, and I pushed into her.

I groaned loudly as her tight pussy squeezed the head of my dick as I slid all the way in; it was a glorious feeling. Chloe let out a soft, sweet whine, too, getting me even more excited. I slowly pumped in and out, forcing myself not to thrust as quickly as my body wanted to. Chloe was very wet, and it created a wonderful feeling on the head of my dick as I moved, and Chloe squeezed her muscles to enhance the pressure. Because I had been incredibly excited ever since Chloe described how she touched herself, pretending it was me, and during the whole time I was fingering her in the kitchen, I knew I wasn't going to last long.

I maintained the slow pace as long as I could, but my brain was begging for more. I almost couldn't help myself as I started thrusting faster and faster. Chloe was whimpering with each thrust and pushing her own body into me to meet each thrust. After a few minutes at this faster speed, I pushed into her hard and grunted loudly as I started to come. I had pulsed three times before I heard Chloe cry out and felt her pussy squeeze my dick harder than ever. Each time my dick twitched, shooting my load, she involuntarily squeezed me as her own orgasm continued.

After just a bit, I was totally drained. Chloe was still spasming, and I wanted to keep her going. So, I did something I had never done before in the middle of my partner's orgasm. I quickly pulled out, slid down toward the foot of the bed, and licked her from her pussy to her clit. Chloe screamed as my tongue slid over her. She released her legs from her hands and instead grabbed my head and pulled it hard against her. I continued licking her clit over and over at the exact same pace as Chloe kept pushing her pelvis hard into my head. Between her hands pulling my head down and her body thrusting up, my face - and, particularly, my tongue - could not possibly have been applying any more pressure against her clit.

Chloe yelped with each spasm and each thrust of her pelvis. Between the beginning of her orgasm from penetration through this second wave from the oral, this was clearly the longest orgasm I had ever given a woman; it went on for over a minute. When Chloe went limp - falling to the bed, releasing my head, dropping her legs and arms to the bed - I pulled away from her. I lay between her legs enjoying the view of her naked body, especially her breasts moving up and down as she gasped for oxygen.

When she started catching her breath, I removed the condom, crawled up the bed, and lay next to her. I propped my head up on my bent arm and looked at her beautiful face. Well, I also kept looking down at the rest of her naked body; I wanted to make sure I remembered how it looked.

When Chloe finally opened her eyes, she smiled.

"Holy shit, Jeremy! What the fuck was THAT? I've never come so long or so hard in my entire life!"

I smiled at her.

"I was just beginning a really intense orgasm that felt wonderful, and then, you... you... shit, when you licked me, I thought my whole body was going to explode. It was an orgasm of my orgasm! I've never felt anything like it."

"I'm glad you liked it. I've never done that before, either."

"Well," she said with a smile, "you may have messed things up. You're going to have to work REALLY hard to top that next time."

I laughed. I also got excited that she talked about a next time.

"I don't know if I'll be able to top that," I said smiling, "but I'm sure gonna enjoy trying."

I leaned over and gave her a short, tender kiss.

"I don't know exactly when Morgan will get home, but it's probably better if she doesn't find us like this," I said.

"Yeah, I know," Chloe responded.

She got of bed and grabbed her t-shirt and panties. Just before she walked out of the room, she turned back towards me.

"I think I'm going to enjoy this cruise even more that I thought," she said with chuckle.

I chuckled, too, imagining the possibilities.

"Yes, I think I will, too."

And I did!

12