Carnal Cruise Ch. 03

Story Info
Chloe likes watching, too... and being watched!
6.8k words
4.81
13.7k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leader12
Leader12
943 Followers

(I strongly suggest you read the first two chapters before reading this one; everything will make more sense. At a minimum, read Chapter 2 first. To set the stage, Jeremy is taking his daughter, Morgan, and her roommate, Chloe, on a cruise during their winter break from college. The night before they left, Chloe and Jeremy slept together.)

The first full day of the cruise was a day at sea. I woke up early and smiled to myself as I thought about last night; I still couldn't believe the events that took place. After a quick shower, I headed to the buffet.

As usual, there were an incredible number of options for breakfast. I opted for a fresh-cooked omelet with vegetables and a toasted bagel, some smoked salmon, juice, and coffee. I found an empty table outside and really enjoyed eating a nice breakfast under the sun looking out at the beautiful, blue ocean. After a few minutes, I was surprised to see Chloe and Morgan walking toward the table.

"What are you two doing up so early?" I asked.

"Chloe made me get up. She said it was too nice a day to waste it in bed sleeping," Morgan whined.

I laughed.

"She's right. Look at this beautiful scene!"

"Yeah, yeah," Morgan grumbled. "Coffee. I need coffee. Where is coffee?"

"Sit down," Chloe said, laughing. "I'll get you some coffee. You need anything else, princess?" she said sarcastically.

"Not yet," Morgan replied. "Coffee. Did I mention I need coffee?"

Chloe chuckled as she turned and walked away to help her tired friend.

"Rough night?" I asked.

"Just up too late. And awake WAY too early. We were at the club dancing and having a great time last night. I didn't expect my obnoxious roommate to wake me up so early," she said as she folded her arms on the table and laid her head down on them.

Chloe returned with coffee for Morgan and a full breakfast for herself. Chloe and I talked while Morgan alternated between taking gulps of coffee and laying her head back down on her arms. We planned to get some sun today - though I would move to the shade after just a little sun - and check out some of the pool activities planned by the staff.

"Hey, neighbor!"

I turned and smiled at Molly and Marty.

"Hey, guys. How are you?"

Chloe lifted her head when she heard me talking.

"Sleeping beauty over here is my daughter Morgan, and this is her friend Chloe. Molly and Marty are in the cabin next to me."

Morgan forced a smile as she waved and gave a quiet, "Hi."

Chloe had a big smile on her face as she said, "Hi. Nice to meet you."

We all chatted for a few minutes before Molly said she was heading to a spin class in the exercise facility. Marty said he was going to work out.

"Wow, that sounds good," Chloe said. "Do you think they still have openings for the class."

"I don't know," Molly said, "but let's go find out."

Chloe looked at Molly and softly said, "watch this."

Then she looked at Morgan and said, "C'mon, Morgan, let's go take a spin class! Sounds like fun, doesn't it?"

"Yeah, it does," Morgan said. "About as much fun as a root canal. Go. Have fun. Think of me. Pretend I'm right there with you."

Everyone laughed.

"I'm going to change in the hopes they have space available," Chloe said.

"Great," Molly replied. "I'll go and see if I can sign you up. I'll bet they have space - I saw a LOT of bikes."

After they left, Morgan and I talked for a bit as she started to wake up.

"How do you stay skinny if you never want to exercise?" I asked her.

"First, I should probably thank you and mom for good metabolism. Second, I DO like doing some exercise - I just hate running and spin classes. I already signed up for a couple of dance classes."

"Okay... I just wanted to make sure you weren't staying thin by forcing yourself to throw up after meals."

"Geez, that's gross, Dad. No, I don't have an eating disorder."

"Okay, that's good to hear. You know, just because you're an adult doesn't mean I never worry about you."

"I know, Dad. You know, I worry about you, too."

"You worry about me? What's to worry about?"

"You never talk about a social life. Do you ever date? Are you getting any ass?"

I broke out laughing.

"Thank you for your concern, but I don't think we'll have this conversation. I'm doing just fine, thank you."

"Okay, Dad, but let me know if you need any help. A lot of my friends say they go for older guys."

I decided this was not the time to tell her I know at least one of her friends who goes for older guys.

"Thanks, sweetheart, I'll keep that in mind."

"You know I love you, right Dad? I might make fun of you whenever I can, and you can be pretty lame, but I really do love you."

"I know, Morgan. I love you, too. More than you can imagine."

"Okay, enough bonding," Morgan said. "I'm gonna' go change and get some sun. Catch up with you later, Daddy."

"Okay, sweetheart. See you later."

I sat at the table by myself for a minute, just smiling. Between a daughter who loved me and her roommate who made love with me, life was pretty fucking good!

The day passed pretty quickly. Chloe got into her spin class with Molly, and they both stayed for a couple of other classes. The girls and I sat by the pool for a while and enjoyed the bellyflop contest. There was a music trivia contest, and we did pretty well: I handled the old tunes that the girls had never heard of, and they handled the recent stuff that I had never heard.

After too many hours of sun, I went back to my cabin and showered. I walked out on the balcony, and Molly and Marty were catching some rays on their balcony. Molly was wearing the smallest bikini I had ever seen. The triangles on top covered her areolas but left most of her breast exposed. Her bottoms consisted of the most narrow piece of material I've ever seen someone wear. Even though I had seen her totally naked, in some ways, seeing her in this swimsuit was even hotter. It was "legal", but just barely.

We talked for a while, and Molly told me she and Chloe had a really good time at the gym. She said she really liked her. She was looking forward to seeing more of her.

The girls and I had another great dinner in the dining room. When Morgan went to the bathroom, I asked Chloe if she thought she could break away from Morgan around 11:00 and come to my cabin. A smile broke out on her face, and she said she'd be sure to make it happen. She was wearing a cute, blue sundress, and I told her to make sure to wear that. She gave me a confused look, but she nodded. After dinner, we went our separate ways. I went to the theater to watch the entertainment for the night, and the girls went looking for music and guys.

At 11:00 sharp, I heard a soft knock on my door. When I opened the door, Chloe walked in, smiled, wrapped her arms around me, and gave me a very nice kiss. As much as I wanted to continue, I cut her off.

"This is nice, but we've got to go."

"Go?" she asked.

"Molly and Marty wanted us to come to their cabin for a drink. I hope that's okay."

"Oh, yeah!" she said. "I really like Molly!"

We went next door and knocked. Molly opened the door, and she immediately gave Chloe a big hug. Then she hugged me, too.

"C'mon, Marty's on the balcony."

Then Molly stopped.

"Look," she said, "that's so weird. With all the lights on in the room and the light off on the balcony, you can't even see anything out there. All you see is your own reflection. I can't even see Marty."

We walked outside just as Marty pulled a cork out of a bottle of wine.

"Hi, guys. White or red?"

Molly and I had red wine; Marty and Chloe had white. Molly and Chloe immediately started talking about their time at the gym and were laughing like old friends. After 30 or 40 minutes, Marty said he was going to the bathroom. The three of us continued talking until Molly looked into the room.

"Can you excuse me?" she said. "I think Marty needs me."

Chloe and I turned our heads, and Chloe gasped when she saw Marty standing next to the bed wearing nothing but his boxer-briefs. Molly ignored the gasp and walked into the room.

"What the fuck is he doing?" Chloe asked.

"I don't know," I lied.

Molly walked up to him and gave him a big kiss. They were standing perpendicular to the sliding glass door, so we could see Marty slide his hand up Molly's stomach and pace it on her breast; Chloe gasped again. Marty caressed her breast for a minute as they continued kissing. Chloe and I were both watching intently, but Chloe couldn't control herself when Marty grabbed the hem of Molly's sweater and pulled it over her outstretched arms. She was not wearing a bra.

"Holy fuck, Jeremy! We shouldn't be watching this!"

"Do you not like watching?" I asked.

Chloe was quiet for a couple of seconds, perhaps trying to figure out how to answer the question, or perhaps because she was too excited to talk. Finally she responded

"It's hot as hell to watch, but we shouldn't be watching. It's not right," she whispered without taking her eyes off the action. By now, Marty had his mouth all over Molly's nipple.

"They obviously know we're here," I said. "They like to be watched. It gets them even more excited."

I was, of course, completely hard by this time. I moved behind Chloe and pulled her back against me. She could feel my hard dick push against her waist. I reached around and put both hands on her breasts, softly caressing them. Chloe whimpered.

Marty kissed down Molly's stomach until he reached the waistband of her skirt. He turned her around so he could unhook and unzip the skirt, and then pulled it to the floor. Molly was wearing a thong, and Marty kissed both butt cheeks. He turned her around again and pulled down her thong. He kissed her mound then gave a quick lick on her clit, causing Molly to throw her head back.

Marty moved behind Molly and turned her, so she was facing the patio. We now had a straight-on look at her totally naked body. Chloe gasped when they first turned toward us. I pinched her very hard nipples through her dress, causing her to softly moan. As Marty kissed Molly's neck, he put one hand on her left breast and pinched her nipple. His other hand slid down her stomach, over her mound, and over her pussy. He pushed his middle finger all the way in, causing a groan... from Molly AND Chloe.

Marty started fingering Molly, first slowly pushing and pulling his finger in and out.

"Bend over the chair," I whispered in Chloe's ear.

She put her hands on the arms of the chair as she bent forward, pushing her ass back toward me. I lifted the bottom of her dress over her back, exposing her butt. I pulled her panties down to her feet and helped her step out of them. I bent down and ran my tongue up along her slit between her lips, causing her to whimper. I wasn't sure what she was enjoying more - my licking her or watching Molly get finger-fucked.

Marty started moving his finger faster and faster in and out of Molly's pussy and used his thumb to rub her clit. Molly was taking short, deep breaths, and her breasts were jiggling from her breathing and from her thrusting her body to meet Marty's finger in her pussy.

I stuck my finger in Chloe's pussy and started fingering her as quickly as Marty was fingering Molly. I used the index finger of my other hand to rub back and forth over Chloe's clit. I was having visual overload, going back and forth between watching my finger slide in and out of Chloe's beautiful pussy and looking at Molly's naked body getting fingered by Marty.

By now, both Molly and Chloe were moaning. Chloe was trying to not be too loud; Molly didn't seem to be worried about volume. Of course, the closed glass door muted her sounds, but we could hear her pretty well.

After a few more minutes, Molly let out a louder scream, an obvious indication she was having an orgasm. The scream seemed to trigger Chloe's own orgasm, and she started grunting every second as her pelvis pushed over and over onto my finger as her entire body shook.

Both women had a long, apparently satisfying orgasm. When Chloe finished, she stood up on shaky legs, turned around, and hugged me.

"Jesus Christ, that was UNBELIEVABLE!" she said quietly.

She laid her head on my shoulder and was still breathing heavily. After just a minute or so, I whispered in her ear.

"If you're not too tired, you might want to turn around."

Chloe turned around and let out another familiar-sounding gasp. Molly was laying on the bed with two pillows under her butt. Marty bent down a little and shoved his dick into Molly's pussy. She wrapped her legs around him as he put his hands under her thighs and stood up. He immediately started stroking in and out, smacking into Molly's pelvis hard with each stroke.

I unzipped Chloe's dress and pulled her top down through her arms and over her breasts. I unhooked her bra and slipped it off. I reached around I gently squeezed her beautiful breasts. I pushed on Chloe's shoulders, and she again bent over and held onto the arms of the chair. I again lifted the bottom of her dress over her butt. I opened my belt, the buckle and zipper on my pants, and pushed down my pants and underwear. I pulled a condom out of my pocket, and quickly put it on.

I then pushed my aching dick into Chloe's pussy until I bottomed out.

"Oh, fuck," Chloe said while I groaned.

Chloe had her head up so she could watch Marty fuck Molly while I fucked her. I, too, kept my eyes on Molly. I loved seeing her tits jerk every time Marty banged into her, and I loved watching Marty's dick slide in and out of her pussy. Every so often I would look down to watch my own dick sliding in and out of Chloe's pussy. I had never been so turned on in my entire life.

As I watched Molly and Marty, I reached over Chloe and squeezed her breasts as I continued to fuck her. I slipped her nipple between two fingers so I could pinch her nipples as I caressed her breasts. Chloe was softly whimpering and breathing more heavily with every second.

Molly started squeezing her own nipples and was moaning more loudly than before. The events tonight had me so worked up, I knew I was not going to last long. I released Chloe's breasts, stood up, and started banging into her harder than I ever had fucked anyone. After less than a minute I let out a loud grunt as I blasted my first load of cum. Just a second later, I heard Chloe grunt and felt her pussy contract around my dick. I blasted a second load of cum with another grunt, and naturally closed my eyes until I heard Molly cry out.

I opened my eyes to see her body thrust hard up into the air as she closed her eyes. Her body fell slightly and then thrust up again. At the same time, I saw Marty squeeze his eyes tightly as he thrust into Molly and held still. Then he thrust again.

I watched Molly have an orgasm. I watched Marty have an orgasm. I felt Chloe having her orgasm. And I REALLY felt my own incredible orgasm. After ten seconds, I was empty. I bent over and reached around Chloe to rub her clit to help with her orgasm. She softly cried out as her body continued to spasm.

After another 30 or 40 seconds, everyone was quiet. Marty pulled away from Molly and walked to the bathroom. Molly rolled off the bed, grabbed some tissues, and shoved them between her legs. She looked at the balcony, smiled, waved, and then walked into the bathroom, closing the door.

"I think that's our cue to leave," I whispered to Chloe. I pulled up my pants and helped her pull her dress. I grabbed her bra and panties, and we quietly walked through their room. I gently closed their door as we left and walked into my cabin. As soon as I closed the door, Chloe turned to me.

"Holy shit, Jeremy. That was un-fucking-believable. Have you ever seen anything like that?"

"Not since last night," I laughed. I explained how they "invited" me to watch, leaving out the part where Molly and I masturbated in front of each other and I came all over her tits.

"Wow. Morgan's gonna love it when I tell her about this!"

I felt my heart sink for just a second before Chloe started laughing.

"Just kidding," she said.

"Jesus, Chloe, NOT funny! I'm not exactly sure how Morgan would feel about us."

"Truthfully," Chloe said, "I'm not sure she'd care. We're both adults, and, frankly, she's told me she worries that you work too much and don't have a love life. You sure you don't want me to tell her we're fucking like newlyweds?"

Chloe laughed.

"Uh, let's just keep it between us for now."

"Yeah, I agree. Might be just a tad awkward. And let's get something straight, Jeremy. I know you're not looking for a relationship with a college student. I know we're just having fun. LOTS of fun, from my standpoint, but just fun. I don't expect you to be exclusive with me, and I assume you don't expect me to be exclusive with you."

I nodded.

"But just for the record," she continued, "I LOVE fucking you! You know exactly how to push my buttons, and I've never come so hard with other lovers. Of course, I've also never been fucked while I watched someone else getting fucked 20 feet in front of me, but I'll give you all the credit."

I smiled at her.

"Well, just for the record, I LOVE fucking you, too. You are an amazing, sexy woman who gets me incredibly turned on. But I know there are about 500 good lucking younger guys on this ship who probably already have their eye on you. So have fun!"

Truth is, I was hoping Chloe fucked me all the time, but I'm not a fool. We're both enjoying the sex, but I'm sure she'll end up in some other guy's bed during this trip. Frankly, I'd rather not know about it.

"I'd better get back to my cabin. Thanks for quite a night!"

She pulled me into a very tight hug and we kissed. As she turned to leave, I stopped her.

"Wanna put these on?" I asked, holding out her bra and panties. She smiled at me.

"Nah, you keep them for now. Hopefully they'll make you think of me."

And then she was gone.

Now that I turned into a pervert, I held her panties to my nose and smelled them as I closed my eyes. They smelled wonderful. What a night.

The following morning, after a quick breakfast at the buffet, we disembarked early for a "Swim with the Dolphins" excursion. It was a beautiful, sunny day without a single cloud in the sky. As you looked out toward the horizon, the blue sky and the blue ocean merged into a single view.

We had a great time on the excursion. The animals were beautiful - large but gentle. There was lots of laughter from everyone. Even the youngest kids were at ease with the dolphins.

We returned to the ship early afternoon. After changing out of our swimsuits, we again went to the buffet for lunch. After we were sitting at a table eating, we saw Molly and Marty looking for a table, so we waved them over to sit with us. At some point, Molly told Chloe about another class she was taking at the gym, and Chloe agreed to join her. Morgan, of course, decline the invitation to join them.

At dinner, when Chloe and I were alone for a few minutes, Chloe told me Molly invited us to come over for drinks again that night.

"Is that okay?" she asked me, clearly hoping I'd say yes.

"Would you like that?" I asked, knowing full well the answer.

"Oh, yeah!" she said with a devious smile.

That night, at around 11:15, I heard a knock on my door. Chloe was standing there with a shit-eating grin on her face; she looked adorable. She was wearing a thin, stretchy top which hugged her breasts and a navy skirt.

"Ready?" she asked, unable to hide her excitement.

"Yep."

We walked next door, and Molly let us in. She gave me a huge, tight hug, smashing her body against me. Then she gave me a quick kiss on the lips. She then gave Chloe a big hug. She whispered something in Chloe's ear, causing her to smile and nod, but I couldn't hear what she said. Like the previous night, Marty was already on the balcony. I couldn't help but think about what I expected would happen, and I was already getting excited.

Leader12
Leader12
943 Followers
12