Carnal Cruise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We drank wine for a bit and laughed a lot. Besides the hot, sexual excitement Marty and Molly provided, I really liked them and always enjoyed our conversations.

"I gotta pee," Chloe said, as she got up to walk inside. She looked at Molly, who gave her a big smile as walked into the room.

I had my back to the door when I saw Molly look up into the room.

"Uh, I think Chloe might need your help, Jeremy," she said.

I turned around and gasped. Chloe was standing next to the bed wearing a bright red, lace bra, matching panties, and 4-inch heels. She didn't have the heels on before, so I assumed they were Molly's. She looked fantastic. I just froze for a minute, staring at her and wondering what was going on.

"The girl wants you, Jeremy," Molly said softly. "If you don't hurry up and go in there, I might take your place."

I slowly nodded as I stood up. Marty smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up. I slowly walked inside and closed the door.

"Chloe, what the..." I started to ask, but she cut me off.

"I want them to watch us," she said softly.

"Really?" I asked, rather astounded.

"Uh huh. Please. I am so fucking nervous and so fucking excited. Come hug me."

I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her against me as we kissed. She was grinding against my hard dick. She took a step back and removed my jacket, tossing it onto a chair. Then she removed my shirt and undershirt. I slid my hand up her stomach and caressed her breast while we started kissing again.

"Mmmm", Chloe said. "Take off my bra."

"You sure about this?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah. Real sure."

I walked behind her to remove her bra so Molly and Marty would have a good view. I wrapped my arms around her stomach for a few seconds, leaving her breasts exposed. Then I slid both hands up and onto her breasts, squeezing them hard. Chloe groaned; so did I. I kissed Chloe's neck and gently nibbled on her ear lobe while massaging her breasts. When I suddenly pinched both nipples, Chloe cried out.

Chloe turned around and bent down. She unbuckled my belt and my pants, and she lowered my zipper. Then she pulled my pants all the way down.

"Sit on the bed," she requested.

She pulled off my shoes, socks and pants, tossing them on the chair. She rubbed my hard dick through my underwear.

"Stand up, please," Chloe directed, and I obeyed. "Take off my panties," she said. Again, I was happy to obey.

I knelt down and slowly removed her panties, kissing her mound as it came into view. Chloe surprised me when she took a step to the side away from me, making sure Marty and Molly could see her entire body. But my surprise - no shock - went up to a whole new level when Chloe sat back down on the bed, pulled her knees back, and spread them as wide as she could, exposing her wide-open pussy to our hosts. She held this position for ten seconds or so before she spoke.

"Eat me, Jeremy. Please. Make me come."

I couldn't believe I was about to do this while Molly and Marty watched. But at the moment, all I could think about was this beautiful, hot, naked woman begging me to eat her out. SHE was begging ME! I would have begged HER to let me do this!

I slid over in front of her and gave her a very gentle kiss on her pussy lips. I then used my thumbs to spread her open as I slowly licked her from her pussy, between her lips, and up over her clit. When I got to her clit, she softly cried out. I loved tasting her. I loved having my tongue on her most intimate parts. And I loved knowing I was making her feel good.

I repeated this very slow lick, from bottom to top, over and over and over. Each time, when I licked her clit, she cried out. I was totally hard as I was licking Chloe, and when I remembered we were being watched, I got even more excited.

After a few minutes of this slow licking, I started tongue-fucking Chloe. I also reached up with one hand to caress her breast and pinch her nipple. Chloe seemed to like it. After another minute, I went back to the slow licking. Chloe whimpered; I think she wanted me to continue tongue-fucking her, but I wanted to tease her a little and drag this out. Frankly, I wanted it to last all night. But I was so excited, I started licking faster and faster. Chloe was moaning non-stop, and I wanted to make her come.

I slipped my finger into her pussy and started rubbing her G-spot. Chloe thrust her pelvis into me as I did this. When I lowered my mouth and started flicking my tongue over her clit, she grabbed my head.

"YES! YES! DON'T STOP! PLEASE DON'T STOP!"

I knew Chloe was close. I tapped her G-spot at the exact same pace. I flicked my tongue over her clit at the exact same pace. I reached up with my free hand and pinched her nipple over and over at the same rate that I was tapping her G-spot. Chloe's stomach was rolling like a wave as she continued pushing her pelvis into me. It only took another minute before she lifted her lifted her head and then smashed it back into the bed as she exploded. She grabbed my head even harder as she grunted throughout her orgasm. I continued touching her the exact same way until she finally finished and pushed my head away.

Her legs dropped down over my shoulders as I remained between her thighs. Chloe was trying to catch her breath; I was smiling. Smiling at her beauty. Smiling at having given her an orgasm. Smiling at having just licked this stunning woman's pussy.

When Chloe finally opened her eyes, a huge smile spread across her face.

"WOW! That was incredible. You think they enjoyed the show?" she asked.

I laughed.

"I'm thinking they did. You are so beautiful. You can't imagine how much I enjoyed doing that. And I'm sure they enjoyed watching you."

Chloe sat up as I moved from between her legs. We both stood up, and I hugged her.

"I've got a favor to ask," Chloe said, which confused me. "You'll fuck me, right? In front of them?"

"Chloe, I'll fuck you any way you'd like me to," I said with a laugh.

Chloe chuckled and smiled.

"Good. But I want you to do something first."

Then I saw her look toward the balcony and give a 'come here' signal with her hand. I heard the door open, and a very naked Molly walked in. My eyes popped open.

"Wow, Chloe," Molly said, "that was incredible. Marty was so turned on watching you, he fucked me harder than he ever has."

"But he remembered the condom?" Chloe asked, again confusing me.

"Uh huh."

Then Chloe turned back to me.

"Marty wore a condom so Molly wouldn't be full of his cum when you eat her pussy."

HOLY SHIT! Did I hear that correctly? I'm sure the shocked look on my face was priceless.

"I told Molly how good you are at that, and she asked if you could do that to her. I told her it was okay with me, but that it's really up to you. Would you do that for me, Jeremy? Would you eat Molly's pussy?"

WOULD I? Well, I thought, THAT'S a silly question!

"Is Marty okay with this?" I asked.

"Okay?" Molly laughed. "He can't wait to watch!"

"And you're okay with this, Chloe?" I asked.

"You know I don't own you. You can make your own decisions. But let me tell you - I can't wait to watch!"

A small smile on my face turned into a very big one.

"It would be my pleasure!"

"Let's go over to the chair right in front of the glass door, okay?" Molly asked.

Molly sat down and threw one leg over each armrest, spreading herself open. I had seen her naked a number of times, but being this close with her legs spread was beyond exciting. I knelt in front of her and leaned forward to kiss one breast, flicking her nipple with my tongue. Then I repeated this with the other nipple. Molly pulled my head against her breast when I did this.

I pulled my head away and started kissing down her stomach, but I didn't want to pass up this opportunity. I placed one hand on each of her breasts and softly caressed them. Jesus, they felt good.

After a bit, I pulled one hand away and just looked at her body. I was really enamored with her thick bush, so I pinched a bunch of her hair and gently moved my hand up and down, pulling the skin underneath. Each time I pulled up, it rubbed her skin against her clit. Each time I pulled down, I made sure my finger ran over her clit hood. Molly closed her eyes and groaned when I did this, so it appeared she liked it. After doing this for a minute, I released her hair from my hand and my other hand from her breast. I put my hands on the inside of her thighs as I kissed her breasts, her stomach, and her mound.

Then, without warning, I sucked her clit into my mouth for just a second; Molly cried out. I pulled my hands and head away from Molly for just a second, giving Marty a view of his wife's pussy. I returned my mouth to her clit and gently sucked again while I licked her with my tongue.

Molly was clearly fired up, presumably from a combination of watching me eat Chloe, getting fucked by Marty, and having a new person lick her pussy. I only kept my mouth on her clit for ten seconds before pulling away, both to drag out this event and to constantly give Marty a good view. Then I'd return to her clit for another ten seconds before pulling away again. After repeating this a number of times, with Molly getting louder each time, I switched gears and stuck my stiff tongue into her pussy. This brought a new cry from Molly, as I don't think she was ready for that.

After tongue fucking her for a minute, I switched up again, flicking my tongue over her pussy lips. Molly tasted incredibly good, and the smell of sex in the room was intoxicating. I was so turned on, I was ready to make Molly come. I tongue fucked her for another minute while I reached up to squeeze her breasts and pinch her nipples. She seemed to like rough nipple play, so I pinched pretty hard. She started thrusting her pelvis into me, wanting to get my tongue even deeper into her. I licked up and over her clit four times until I latched onto her clit and flicked my tongue as quickly as possible.

Molly grabbed my head and pulled my so hard, I thought my nose was going to leave a permanent impression in her mound. She was now thrusting her pelvis into me as I licked her clit as fast as I could. Suddenly, Molly pushed forward and stopped for just a second before her entire body started shaking. She grunted over and over as she came. I continued licking her throughout her entire orgasm. Just after Molly's orgasm started, I heard Chloe cry out.

"Oh, God, that's hot!"

Honestly, I had kind of forgotten Chloe was there. I didn't pull my tongue away from Molly, but I was pretty sure Chloe must have been rubbing herself. I don't think she had an orgasm, but she was clearly excited.

I continued sucking Molly's clit until she collapsed in the chair. Her eyes were closed, and she was breathing hard. I pulled my face away but continued to enjoy the view of her naked body.

After less than a minute, she opened her eyes, smiled, and looked at me.

"Wow, Chloe was right. You ARE good at that. Thank you."

"Believe me," I said with a chuckle, "it was really my pleasure. I totally enjoyed that."

"Jeremy?" I heard from Chloe. "I need you to fuck me. Right now. Please!"

So far, everyone had had an orgasm except for me. I had been hard and incredibly excited the entire time I was licking Chloe's pussy and when I was licking Molly's pussy. I needed relief. Chloe had moved to the bed and was on her back with her legs spread. Apparently, she didn't care about Molly being in the room, and I didn't care either. I pulled my underwear down.

"Where are my pants? I need a condom," I asked no one in particular. But I was desperate to get inside Chloe.

"You don't need one," I heard Chloe say. "I'm protected. I want to feel you come in me."

If it was possible for me to get any more excited, Chloe managed to get me there. I crawled between her legs on the bed.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not gonna last long, sweetie, I'm pretty worked up."

"You think you're the only one?" Chloe said quietly. "It's okay. Just hurry."

Just as I was about to put my dick at Chloe's entrance, I heard the balcony door open. Marty walked in, with his hard dick leading the way. He looked at Chloe and me, apologetically.

"Sorry, guys, but I couldn't wait for Molly to come out."

Chloe and I both smiled.

"No need to apologize," I said.

He walked over to Molly.

"Kneel on the chair and lean on the back, Molly," he said.

She quickly got in position and Marty slid into Molly's pussy just as I slid into Chloe's. There were multiple groans in the room. Chloe's pussy felt better than ever. Maybe it was because I had been turned on for a long time. Maybe it was because I had just licked Molly's pussy. Maybe it was because another couple was fucking ten feet from us. Or maybe it was because I was inside this beautiful woman, twenty five years younger than I, who had perfect tits that I loved looking at. Maybe it was because I wasn't wearing a condom. All I know is a rush of euphoria shot through my entire body unlike anything I had ever felt.

I tried to fuck Chloe slowly. When our pelvises made contact, I consciously tried to slide my body up to rub her clit. Even though I knew it wouldn't be long before I came, I really wanted to satisfy Chloe, too.

"Faster, Jeremy, faster," she said quietly. "It feels so good. Go faster!"

She was right. It DID feel so good. I started moving faster and faster, still trying to stimulate her clit with each stroke. I'm not sure how I lasted more than thirty seconds, but I did. After about five minutes, I couldn't take any more.

"Chloe, I'm sorry, but I'm gonna come."

As soon as I said that, she thrust her body into mine and cried out. I felt her pussy squeeze my dick harder than ever, and I absolutely exploded! I let out a loud grunt and continued grunting as I shot load after load into her. Her pussy was milking my dick with every contraction, and I thought my brain was going to explode from the rush of pleasure. My orgasm lasted longer than any I had ever experienced, but not as long as Chloe's. When I finished, I kept rubbing my body against her clit as she continued thrusting and shaking below me.

Just as I thought Chloe was about to finish, I remembered we weren't alone when I heard Molly scream.

"OH FUUUUUUUCK"

Though exhausted, I turned my head enough to see Marty's ass clench over and over as he was obviously coming in Molly. She was thrusting herself back into him as she had a death-grip on the back of the chair. After almost a minute, he fell forward over Molly's back, using the arms of the chair to support his weight.

For the next two minutes, all I heard was people breathing. First there was a lot of gasping for air, but then it started to slow to controlled, deep breathes. Eventually, it was quiet, normal breathing. I was on top of Chloe the whole time, supporting my weight on my forearms.

Suddenly Chloe started laughing, which caused me to start laughing. Then Marty and Molly joined in.

"That was FANTASTIC!" Chloe shouted before starting to laugh again. Finally, she controlled herself enough to speak again. "This is my very first cruise. If I knew they were like this, I would have borrowed money years ago to go on one."

All of us started laughing. I finally crawled off of Chloe, mildly embarrassed by my shrunken dick. But it was a tad too late for modesty.

"Jesus, I need a shower," I said.

"Why don't you guys take our robes to go back to your cabin," Molly said, finally sitting in the chair while Marty sat on the couch. As Chloe crawled off the bed, Molly got up and wrapped her arms around her in a tight hug.

"My god, you were fantastic. I'm so proud of you for doing that in front of us. I hope we see a lot more of you during the rest of the cruise," Molly said.

"I think you've already seen all of me there is to see," Chloe said, laughing.

Then Molly walked over to me, crushing her naked body against me as we hugged. I couldn't believe it after having just come in Chloe, but I started to get hard.

"Thank you for everything," she said. "For what you did to me, for watching us, for letting us watch. I certainly hope we're not done."

I smiled.

"Looking forward to more," I said.

Under different circumstances, after a fun night, I probably would have given Marty a man-hug. But given we were both naked, I just nodded at him and he nodded back.

Chloe and I put on the robes Molly offered, said our goodbyes, and left their cabin.

After we walked in mine, Chloe said, "the shower's probably too small for both of us. You can go first. But don't wash too much. After my shower, I hope to get dirty again.

And we did.

12