Carnal Desire Ch. 00-01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

********************************************************

SYDNEY

My morning started off before the sunrise. I woke up feeling anxious and nervous for the day ahead of me. It wasn't hard for me to figure out a new routine in a new city that I was quickly falling in love with. I did my best to keep my anxiety and nervousness at bay as I hastily got ready for the day.

In my excitement last night, I decided to set out the clothes I would wear for my first day. After what seemed like an hour, I finally decided to wear a grey pencil skirt, matching woman's sports jacket, a white button-down blouse and my black high heel Jimmy Choo's.

Once I was finished with my shower I went into my room to get ready. I sat down at my vanity knowing it would take at least 2 hours to contour my makeup.

Deciding that my look was satisfactory, I went into my closet and took out the outfit I selected the previous night. Leaving the top 2 buttons unbuttoned, showcasing my clavicle and a few inches lower but not too much where it would be considered inappropriate.

I finished off the look with a pair of diamond earrings that I received as a gift this past summer, along with the earrings, I put on the matching pendant that had the engraving 'Forever Yours' located in the center. The pendant rested just below my clavicle, adding a certain allure to my neckline.

I went to my full-length mirror and took one last look at the finished product. Feeling satisfied I walked downstairs to make myself some coffee. As I reached my beautiful sunlit kitchen, I made myself a cup of coffee with Starbucks Caramel Macchiato creamer and 2 scoops of sugar. I didn't have much of an appetite this morning, due to my nervousness. So, I nibbled on a granola bar as I quietly sipped my coffee and read the newspaper at the island in the center of the kitchen.

I finished my coffee and put the mug in the sink and took a quick look around my home in all its fairness, it's a modest home with 3 bedrooms and 2 bath. It has a beautiful front porch with a swing. A spacious enough back yard, the porch in the back practically identical to the front, swing included. An attached garage on the left hand side of the exterior of the home.

The interior was recently reconstructed with modern amenities. When you enter through the front door, you are met with the homes spacious living room and the upper staircase located in the right corner of the house. If you were to walk through the living room, you will enter into the kitchen with its open floor plan. The dining room is separated by a low-level wall in the back of the home style layout.

If you're wondering how a 25 year old high school teacher is able to afford such a home, well the answer is simple enough. I inherited it from my aunt and uncle, they weren't fortunate enough to have children of their own and since I'm an only child they left it me after they passed away 3 years ago. They died within a month of each other, my aunt taken too soon from breast cancer and my uncle passed away from a broken heart.

Even though they accumulated a lavish fortune, they wanted nothing more than to live modestly. They never flaunted their wealth, which I personally admired. The day their lawyer called to tell me that he needed to speak to me, I was a bit surprised by what he told me.

In the wake of their death they decided to leave everything to me. I didn't expect it, nor did I ask for it. Their lawyer said they knew that I would be the most responsible with my new-found inheritance.

Of course others in my family were outraged by this turn of events but their was little I could do about the matter seeing as they specifically stated that it was for me to spend on my college education and my future family. I was ordered not to give any of my inheritance to those who sought to use me for the fortune I acquired.

So, from that day forward, I vowed to myself that I would live just as they did. I wouldn't flaunt my wealth nor would I spend it lavishly. I'm not completely perfect, I did go shopping for the first week, but that was only because I wanted to furnish my new home with my very own style. Sure, I bought clothes and a brand new car. 3 of them in fact, they served a purpose aside from the obvious.

I glanced at my Apple watch and noticed the time. I grabbed my keys, purse and work bag. I walked to my white 2020 Lexus RC and got in, then proceeded to drive to the high school.

The 20 minute drive was refreshing to say the least. When I arrived I knew I was early, but I wanted to get there in order to better familiarize myself with the schools layout as well as set things up for my classroom. Seeing as that I didn't have enough time to do it due to all of the unpacking I had to do throughout the week. The week long ordeal was strenuous but somehow I managed to get through it unscathed.

The day turned out to be exhausting, by lunchtime I was ready to climb into bed, relax and watch Netflix. Just thinking about my king-sized bed and turning on the tv in order to watch 'Orange is the New Black' or my favorite show 'High Seas' made me want this day to end. But like any good teacher, I needed to mold young minds before the day was out.

As I was finishing up with my 6th hour lesson plan, the bell rang, signaling the end of class. As the students filed out of the classroom I realized that I needed to make more copies of today's assignment, I know how terrible of me to give an assignment on the first day but it's not that bad. It's basically me trying to get to know the students to assess how they write and get to know their thought process. I made my way to the office.

Before I entered, I heard a few of the teachers commenting about the students and their eagerness to meet the "new teacher". I hadn't even realized that I was the talk of the school. It made me chuckle to myself as I entered through the office doors.

I finished making the copies and as I was about to leave, the school guidance counselor approached me and as he did he smiled what I'm guessing was his best smile, most likely to make the women swoon, which I didn't find appealing in the slightest. I instantly found him to be a bit revolting.

He had a somewhat muscular build, blonde hair, blue eyes, who stood around 6'2". Not a bad looking guy if creepy is your type. He wore beige khakis with a light grey dress shirt and crimson V-neck sweater vest. Typical of a male guidance counselor. What is it about male guidance counselors and having the same style of clothing, I mean really, is there a guidebook for them? Is it part of their college curriculum that if they don't dress in said fashion they'll fail?

I chuckled to myself internally as I turned my attention to the man who now stood before me. If it hadn't been for the arrogant smile that swept across his face, he might have stood a chance. But then again, no one could or would ever be able to compare to the way she made me feel. Before I could dwell on thoughts of her further, the man standing before me spoke.

"Good morning Ms. Vaughn, I'm the school guidance counselor Mr. Jackson Wallace." He greeted me as he extended his hand. Even his deep throaty voice sounded pompous. In order to be polite, I took his hand in mine as I said, "Hello Mr. Wallace, it's a pleasure to meet you." Giving him the faintest of smiles, yet on the inside I cringed at the thought of his hand shaking mine.

I could feel the bile start to rise in the pit of my stomach as I politely pulled my hand from his grasp. He continued by saying that he just wanted to take the opportunity to welcome me to Camden High School. Which I knew was bullshit, I wasn't naïve to the ways of men and how they operate. Luckily for me the warning bell rang. I politely excused myself and walked to my classroom.

The hallways were almost vacant as I was about to reach my classroom door, the sound of my high heels could be heard echoing throughout the hallway. Once I stepped into the room full of students, the voices became hushed and a sense of calmness swept over the room.

It wasn't until I heard a light gasp that I turned my head in order to see where the minor sound came from. And once I did, time didn't seem to exist in that moment. There she sat, with her piercing gaze fixated on me. Her mesmerizing eyes luring me in all over again.

It took everything I had not to run to her, hug her and shower her with kisses. Immediately I felt myself begin to become moist at the thought of it. I did my best to collect myself at the initial shock of seeing Jordan sitting at a desk towards the of the classroom. She was the last person I expected to see at the end of my day. I'm not saying it wasn't a pleasant surprise, not in the slightest by any means. I was just taken aback by seeing the beautiful raven haired creature in my line of sight.

As I stared into those gorgeous honey colored eyes, I couldn't stop my thoughts of this past summer and the many nights we spent together. Before I could reminisce any further, I remembered I had a class to teach.

"Good afternoon everyone and welcome to AP English Literature and Composition. I am Ms. Vaughn..." I greeted the classroom, making sure to glance at everyone in a short period of time before I continued.

Throughout the remainder of class, I discussed the semesters curriculum and the things I would expect from each of them. Today I started them off with something light that they could finish in class.

I tried my best to concentrate on the class and I did everything I could to keep my composure, but no matter how hard I tried, my thoughts drifted to Jordan and the incredible summer we had. I remembered the look in her eyes as she would stare at me with her lust filled eyes and how they would go from their beautiful honey color to the shade of onyx in an instant. The more I concentrated I could actually feel her hands caressing my body.

I could feel the arousal begin between my thighs at the mere thought of her natural almond colored complexion and her toned feminine muscles, the remembrance of the beads of sweat as they glistened off of her v shaped six pack as she would stand before me in just her boxers and sports bra, her erection evident as it stretched out the fabric. My mouth watered just thinking about it. The tingly feeling in the pit of my stomach and in between my thighs were beginning to awaken once again. I could feel myself practically dripping at the thought of her massive cock deep inside of me.

Remembering where I was, I shook the thoughts of our passion filled summer and left them for another time. It took everything I had in order for me not to stare at Jordan throughout the entire class. I knew if I did than I would want nothing more than to have her take me here and now. She is now my student and I her teacher. What we had can no longer be. Which made my heart ache at the very thought of it.

I also knew that as soon as that bell rang, Jordan and I were going to have a long discussion. But nothing would have prepared me for the onslaught that was about to take place...

12