Carnal Desire Ch. 03

Story Info
A Futanari and her teacher explore ecstasy with each other.
5.9k words
4.22
7.6k
15

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday September 1st

~JORDAN~

To say that I was tired was an understatement. I had spent all night at Sydney's house, we could hardly keep our hands off each other. After my first initial arrival, I wasn't surprised at all by Sydney's greeting as soon as she seen me and opened the door. I was half expecting it, actually. I relished the reaction that I could elicit from my Egyptian goddess.

Had it not been for the Kennedy calling me wanting to hang out, I would've been at Sydney's sooner. It wasn't hard coming up with a lie to tell Kennedy. She knew I had a routine and that I managed, in order for me to keep myself busy so I wouldn't fall into old habits, which in my case weren't at all good for me.

When I left Sydney's classroom, I must have been in violation of at least 20 traffic laws on the way home. But I didn't care, all that mattered to me was Sydney. She's all that I ever saw since the first day we met. The things she makes me feel is something I know that no woman could ever compare or measure up to. Suffice to say that I am deeply and madly in love with my English teacher. Albeit we had no way of knowing that that was going to happen, but something deep within me tells me that even if we had met under student-teacher circumstances, our relationship was going to be inevitable.

The chemistry between Sydney and I was undeniable. It was like a magnetic pull and even if we had tried, we wouldn't be able to resist one another for too long.

Back in New York we tried to be apart, but it never lasted long. Our relationship isn't perfect, of course ours has its flaws and imperfections. In the beginning we fought like crazy, it mainly had to do with being jealous, whether it be guys hitting on her or girls hitting on me. Our arguments would get pretty heated but somehow, we always managed to have the best makeup sex.

I'm not saying that's all I care about or that's what our relationship boils down to, it's never been about sex, it's an added bonus truth be told. I guess the simplest way to put it is, she is my counterpart in every possible way. She's not only beautiful, but she's also intelligent, determined, funny, and has her innocent moments. Her innocents are one of the many things that attracted me to her in the first place. Sydney has so many other characteristics that's why it's hard to pinpoint them all.

Sydney is the puzzle I will never solve and yet, as the pieces fall into place, she resets the pieces into another dimension which makes her hard for me to figure out, and I'm willing to spend eternity finding them all and putting it together. No amount or length of time will ever keep me from her, she is the only puzzle that perplexes me and at the same time makes any sense to me.

I'm pulled from my thoughts by the sound of my mother's voice. "Jordan! I made breakfast! Come and get it while it's hot!" My mom yells from the bottom of the stairs as I finish getting dressed.

"Okay mom! I'll be down in a minute!" I yell back at her. Since I woke up groggy and a little cranky from lack of sleep, which is totally my fault, I know. I decided to go with what I would deem as casual attire. Dark blue boot cut jeans that were tailor made by the way, that have music notes on the right back pocket that go down to just above the back of the knee, I put on a plain white t-shirt with my custom multi-colored Air Force Ones. My hair is the same as yesterdays. I put on my Apple watch, grabbed my Air Pods and stuffed them in the pocket of my jeans, I take my iPhone from its charger, then grabbed my backpack from my desk chair and proceeded to make my way downstairs to the kitchen.

Upon entering the spacious kitchen that's fit for a professional chef, I found the table set with scrambled eggs, hash browns, bacon, toast and orange juice. Everything smelled delicious, I'm serious when I say that my mom could have been a chef. Not wanting to feel lethargic throughout the day, I took small portions of each dish.

My mom was by the kitchen sink finishing up with the cleaning. I looked around and didn't notice or hear my dad anywhere in the house. We would know if he was here because he would most likely be singing some stupid song that would get stuck in my head throughout the rest of the day. And if he wasn't singing, he would be beat boxing doing silly little dances around the kitchen, trying to get me and my mom to join him.

By now you're probably wondering what my relationship with my parents is like. And to put it simply, it's very 'Gilmore Girls', that is if Gilmore Girls were set in a more of a mafia type setting like in the movie 'The Family'. Basically, we tend to express ourselves with sarcasm for the most part, the mafia thing is my way saying that we don't take shit from anyone.

In all honesty, life before the music industry was so much more complicated. I've had to do things that I'm not so proud of. I had to grow up faster than most 8-year-old. Like I said in the summary of the book, I'm not your average 18-year-old. Yeah, yeah, I said this novel was about love and all that other bullshit but I'm going to be real with you for a minute. I barely scratched the surface with the summary. You my dear reader are in for one hell of a story. Don't get me wrong, love does play a huge factor in my memoirs, but I guess you're just going to have to keep reading in order to find out the rest.

Another part of our family dynamic is were actually really close. I don't keep anything from them, well, hardly anything. I have yet to tell them about Sydney and the only reason why I haven't said anything to them is because I want her just to myself for a while. And knowing my parents, they would take her away from me in an instant, begging and manipulating her as well as me in order to spend time with her. Now this whole thing with her being my teacher threw mine and Sydney's relationship goals a huge fuckin curve ball.

So now, I'm at a crossroads. Do I tell them about me and Sydney, confessing to them about how happy I am? Or do I not tell them and live a miserable existence until I graduate high school?

Hmm...decisions, decisions. I guess I'm going to have to cross that bridge when I come to it. Anyway, sorry for getting sidetracked back there. Where was I? Oh yeah. The relationship between me and my parents.

I tend to give my parents a lot of shit and vise versa, but it's how we've always been. At the end of the day, it's all-in good fun. They're my ride and die for real. I think it's weird that kids don't have a strong and healthy relationship with their parents just as I assume that other kids think it's weird that I have a good one with mine. But to each their own, I guess.

My mom had finished with the dishes and made her way to the table, she took the seat opposite me. I look nothing like my mother, except for the eyes. While I had raven colored hair, my mom is a natural blonde with the same honey-colored eyes as me. Where I am tall, my mom is rather average height, standing at around 5'6".

As for personality, dad says I get my feistiness from her, along with my patience, intelligence, wittiness and calm reserve. Dad always credits mom by saying that she's real back bone of the family and if it wasn't for her, he would be lost without her.

My dad on the other hand is who I take after the most. He's the tall, dark and handsome type, a real man's man. Strong, athletic, intelligent, determined, charming and very humorous. Dad could charm the hardest of men if he wanted to. So, if you're wondering where I get my accolades from, it's them.

I looked up from my plate of food because I felt my mom staring at me, with that creepy, I-just-love-my-child look plastered on her face. I couldn't take that look any longer, she knew how much that creeped me out. "Good morning mother. How was your evening last night?" I say in a playful tone.

"It was good. Your father and I worked late at the studio." She sighed at the end of her reply.

"Where is father by the way?" I question still being playful, she gives me one her, are-you-serious type of looks.

"He already left for work early this morning. He had to pick up one of the new artists from the airport." She said with a smile.

"Oh, I see. So, I'm taking it that you guys won't be back until late tonight?" I ask as I take another bite of scrambled eggs.

"No. Probably not. Well, most likely be at the office for a few days at least." I notice that she doesn't seem too thrilled about having to spend so much time away from home.

"That explains it then." I say as a devilish grin comes across my face.

"What's that supposed to mean?" She asks trying to be innocent.

"Why you're bribing me with breakfast." I take another bite and wipe my mouth with my napkin.

"That's not what I'm doing at all. I wanted to do something nice for my baby is all." She continues to feign her innocents. But I know my mom. This has always been her way of trying to get one over on me. Yes, it has come down to my mother bribing me with food and I fall for it, every single time. I smile because it's become an inside joke with our family.

"Um hm... call it what you want mom, I know your tricks." I say as I put down my fork in a playful protest.

"So, did it work?" She asks giving me a questioning look. This is her being truly innocent.

"Uh duh. Of course, it did." I say as I happily pick up my fork and begin eating again.

"So, what are your plans while were away at the office?" My mom asks as she takes a piece of bacon from the serving dish and takes a bite.

"Oh, nothing major. School, homework, gym, maybe hang out with Kennedy. You know the usual." I answer her then take a drink of my orange juice.

"So, no other plans then?" She questions me mid drink.

"Like what?" I asked now intrigued to where this new line of questioning is coming from. Had she found out about me and Sydney? What are her and dad going to do about it? Fuck! Is Sydney in trouble? I could care less about what my parents might do to me. All that matters is what's going to happen to Sydney. Wait, wait, hold on Jordan. If mom knew, she wouldn't be cooking you breakfast or being all playful, she would be showing you her wrath right now. I swallow as my thoughts begin to calm once again.

"Oh, I don't know, I thought you might possibly ask Kennedy out." Wait, what the fuck?! Why would she even think that I would even ask Kennedy out? I mean, Kennedys gorgeous and all, but I have never thought of her like that. People ask us if all the time were together but her and I would never cross that boundary. She's the only stable friendship I've ever had, aside from Cole. We grew up together, been through thick and thin. My mom's line of questioning totally caught me off guard.

"Ewe, mom...NO! Kennedy and I are just friends and that's all it's ever going to be." I practically shout in order to get my point across.

"Oh, come on honey, you mean to tell me you never even toyed with the notion of you and her?" At this point, I couldn't even believe my mom was asking me something so crazy. All playfulness draining from my face. I pushed my dish to the side and then leaned in order for the next words that came out of my mouth to hold true meaning behind them.

"Look mom, I love Kennedy but I'm not in love with her. Besides I already have my eyes on someone else." I said in an attempt to convince my mom that Kennedy and I would never be a thing. In the process I wanted to tell her about Sydney, or at least give her a better understanding that my attention was elsewhere.

"Oh really? Who?" My revelation seemed to have piqued her interest, doing just what I wanted it to do, which is direct the focus off of me and Kennedy. But it was mainly my attempt to confess to her that I had feelings for someone else. Just as luck would have it, my phone sent me a notification from Kennedy.

'When are you gonna get here Papi?' I could feel the irritation in her text and it only made me smile.

'I'll be there in 10. You better be ready by the time I get there too.' I respond just as easily annoyed with her and her tendency to make me tardy.

'Oh Papi, you insult me with your words.' This made my smile grow, she really did live to be a pain in my ass. She knows just as well as I do that she's hardly ever on time.

'Just be ready Mami.' I text back shaking my head.

After I sent the last text, I put my phone in my pocket and turned back to my mother who had been eyeing me the entire time.

Looks like this conversation will have to wait for another time. "I have to go, I gotta pick up Kennedy before school." I said with a cheeky grin then walked around the table, giving my mother a kiss on the cheek and grabbed my backpack, "And don't go reading into that." I said as I walked out the door.

I step outside into the morning sunlight; a light breeze sweeps across my skin sending a slight chill through me. As I walk to my car, I didn't know whether to feel relieved by Kennedy saving me from explaining myself further or to be annoyed with her for ruining a perfectly good segue. I guess it's best not to dwell on it too much.

I pull into Kennedy's driveway and honk my horn. Surprising me for the second day in a row, Kennedy is actually ready, she steps out of the front door after only a minute, looking glamorous as ever, I would expect nothing less of the Volleyball vixen.

Today she decided to wear a yellow floral knee-high halter top sundress, with white Jimmy Choo's. Her golden blonde hair put into a high-rise ponytail. She throws her backpack in the back seat then she casually smooths out the back of her dress as she slides into the front seat with ease.

"What took you so long?" I tease her as she shuts the door. She playfully glares in my direction.

"Whatever." She utters under her breath and looks straight ahead.

"I'm kidding. So, how was your night?" I ask as I nudge her arm in order to get her look at me. Her face scrunches up a little, which is what she does when she's trying to be mad at me. I pull out into the street and drive our usual route to school.

I glance in Kennedys direction to encourage her to open up. She sighs and then responds, "It was okay. Had dinner with the parental units and then watched Porn Hub. You know, the usual." She smirks as she stares out the passenger window. I chuckle at her answer.

"Nice. That kinda gives a new meaning to 'Family Fun Time' now doesn't it?" I tease, while giving her a lopsided grin.

"Well, you know my parents. They like to be involved." She countered back. She could no longer contain her smile. We looked at each other and we roared with uncontrollable laughter.

"For real though, what did you do last night?" I asked in a more serious tone as the sound of our laughter subsided.

"Nothing really. Just had dinner with my parents and then sat in my room and drew a few sketches as I listened to music. What about you, what did you do?" She queried, she positioned herself to lean her back against the door.

"Nothing much. Went to the gym and then had a fun filled workout and then went home and went to bed." Okay, I didn't exactly lie to her. But I didn't want her to know the full truth just yet. I didn't know how she was going to react and knowing Kennedy, she would definitely have something to say about it.

"Sounds like you had a productive night." She stated dryly.

"That I did." I quipped, smirking at the thought of last night's events. She tilted her head to the side as if she didn't know whether or not to comment any further. I knew that look all too well.

Instead of hearing whatever it was she was thinking, I decided to change the subject as quick as possible. "So, any word from Carter?" I asked as we came up to a stop sign. Seeing as it was my turn to move forward, I proceeded to our destination.

"Not yet. But that's alright though, I'm not gonna worry too much about it. If he's not interested, then he's not interested." She said as she looked down at her lap, her confidence a little shaken.

"Well, if he doesn't call you soon then the guy is a bigger idiot then I thought." I do my best to reassure her and try to build her back up. As much shit as we give each other, I didn't like seeing my friend sad. I especially didn't want her feeling down because of a guy who couldn't see what a wonderful person she is.

"I don't know about all of that." Kennedy looked out the window, doubt evident in her voice.

"Well, its the truth." I say as I nudge her legs in an attempt to lighten her mood.

"Thanks Jay." She gives me a half smile.

"That's what best friends are for." I give her a toothy grin which makes her smile back at me.

We pull into the school parking lot, it's not hard for me to find a parking space. I put the car in park. I look at my best friend before opening my door, she makes an attempt to get out, but I grab her wrist. She turns back and looks at me, I stare back at her because I want her to know I mean what I'm about to say. Kennedy, "I know I haven't been much of a friend this past summer and I'm sorry for not spending time with you. But I want you to know that I will always be here for you. You know that, right?" My brows furrow with concern for my best friend as I continue to stare at her with genuine conviction.

"Yeah, I know. It's not entirely your fault. I've been up in my feelings a lot lately. I've been moodier than usual I admit. I guess I'm just worried about college and what I'm going to do with my life." She admits as looks down at her lap while nervously playing with the hem of her dress.

"Yeah, I get that. But you don't have to figure that out today. We still have a whole school year to get through. Let's just concentrate on one thing at a time." I lean in a little lowering my head to get eye level with her, trying my best to encourage her.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Kennedy smiles, her mood changing from doubt to one of confidence.

"I always am. Now let's get this day over with. Shall we?" I grin my toothy grin once again.

"Let's do this then." She returns the smile as we both open our doors, grab our bags and get out of the car.

We approach the front door of the school and were met with Cole as he stands on the stairway entrance. Good morning ladies. He greets us in an all too cheery mood. He's been this way since the very first day I met him in the 6th grade. I swear, this guy needs to come out the closet. I chuckle to myself at the thought.

"Good morning Cole." Kennedy and I say in unison. Which earns us an ear to ear smile from Cole. The three of us walk into the building.

"You two should just date already and get it over with." He says shaking his head. Kennedy and I look at each other in mock horror.

"No offense to Jordan but um...that's a big no from me." She replies as she looks me up and down in fake disgust.

"I second that motion. I love you Kennedy but you're not my type." I scrunch my nose as I look away and pretend to puke. Kennedy and I reach our lockers.

"Oh, you know you want this." She says as she takes a step closer, playfully caressing my arm.

"Yeah, I'm gonna have to pass on that. Bitch, really isn't my type." Sarcasm evident in my voice. I pull my arm away from her touch as if her touch burned my skin.

"Bitch, is everyone's type. Your loss though." She shrugs her shoulders. I turn the dial of my locker putting in the combination.

"So be it." I smoothly play it off as I open my locker, grabbing a couple of my textbooks.

"Anyway." Kennedy puts her hand up in an attempt to wave off my answer and then she turns to Cole. "What's today's gossip?" She asks as she gives Cole her undivided attention.

"Nothing of note yet. Unless you think Aaron's party this weekend is newsworthy." Aaron is our schools star quarterback. And surprisingly not your stereotypical asshole. He's actually really easy to get along with and an honor student. But there isn't much I can say about his taste in girls because his girlfriend is Erica Dawson. Who just so happens to be the schools Queen Bee and a total bitch. What Aaron sees in Erica is a mystery in itself, to each their own as I always say. I'm last the last person who should judge, I'm a chick with a dick and I'm fucking my English teacher.

12