All Comments on 'Carnal Knowledge Ch. 15-16'

by Emmeline

Sort by:
  • 137 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What happened to you Emmeline?

For months now poor Eliza's fate has been undetermined after getting kinapped by the wicked George! Please tell us if you're still around!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh no!

I have recently found you on this site, and I instantly fell in love with the story. I binged read all the chapters in 2 days, and I was so looking forward to the ending. Please let all your admirers know what has interrupted this beautiful story and left it with so many loose ends. Please, please, please.

Sum1else4uSum1else4uover 7 years ago
Hold over

Does anyone know of another good series that takes place around the same time period?

ArediaArediaover 7 years ago
I pray thee, don't leave us hanging

Really enjoying your story - your character development, your plot twists, and, of course, the young lady's "education". Please continue the series. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please finish - it's a lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes,

Please, please do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please, please, please, update this story. Please.

I would love to continue reading about the events of your well thought out story.

hauntedgypsyhauntedgypsyover 7 years ago
*sighs*

Please! It is torture waiting... Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your story is the best one here! Please finish!!

It's going to be a year soon! Just tell us if your still in the works or what!!

EmmelineEmmelineover 7 years agoAuthor
Yes!

Yes, I am still here, still trying to get this damn thing finished. I'm sorry it's taking forever, I truly am. I write in secret, plus work two jobs, and I am a terrible procrastinator. If I had known how long it was going to take me I wouldn't have started posting until it was completed. Sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Waiting!

Please write Emmeline!! Loved your work! Eagerly waiting. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
thank you

I'm glad to know you are still working on your story!

GravitateGravitateover 7 years ago
How Old Is Eliza's Baby?

If I understand correctly, what appears to have happened or has been imagined by others, or suggested obliquely by you, Eliza was pregnant/'up the duff' in the chapters dated 03/23/16, which is rather more than 9 months ago.

Has she given birth or been forced through unthinking brutality into a miscarriage? Your many fans need to know.

All that apart, this story is my absolute favourite.

Genuinely, and perhaps despite appearances, I am quite sensitive to what you say you are experiencing. I've been there too, and it wasn't all that enjoyable.

Please be assured that I shall continue checking regularly whether there is/are further chapters to view/enjoy in this most compelling story.

With my kindest regards,

Gravitate

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
please finish

Loved this yarn!

Do you have any other stories in the "pipeline"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finish

Finish the story for god's sake

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it!

Well this is the story that has FINALLY made me want to become a member here.... Just so I can save it and revisit regularly. Well done!! Absolutely LOVING it!!! And can't wait to see how it all resolves itself as soon as you're able :D As you rightly pointed out... It's free so.... Lol whenever you're able! But that won't stop me eagerly checking back on a regular basis in hopes hahahaha!

Prediction: George is going to be ripped to shreds shortly. And I'm gonna enjoy every damn second.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
enjoyment

fantastic stuff, enjoying reading this with my wife. I've never read anything so erotic and sensitive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Publish it!

Emmeline... I chanced upon your story, and I've enjoyed every single word of your writing. Your creativity and language are superlative. You must certainly finish the story as it would be a grave injustice to your readers as well as to the story itself to let it lie deserted.

And once finished, please publish it so the whole world can grab a copy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Finish it!

Please please please please please! I must know what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hungry for the climax

Dear Emmeline,

We are nearly in tears with frustration! To leave it on a cliffhanger...too cruel, even for the Earl. Please post again soon. Perhaps a Valentine's Day installment? There is clearly so much love, and effort put into your work, and the result is magic. We are sighing with anticipation. Much love and good writing vibes to you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
whatz wrong?

Finish the story already

MuseOfTheBardMuseOfTheBardabout 7 years ago
I can only agree!

If you need more encouragement let me provide it. Your writing is very tight. The scenes, voice, characterization, dialogue and pacing are all done so well it's easy to fall into the story and become wrapped up in it. Not to mention the erotic scenes which are exceptionally written and very hot. I hope that you will finish it soon so that we can all enjoy it. If you aren't writing professionally already, you should be. (Not before you finish this though!! Lol)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
PLEASE finish this! We're literally begging you.

Put something up even if it's just a page...something. Please. I've read this in it's entirety...AGAIN. It's almost been a year & you have fans who are STILL waiting. Please please please!

EmmelineEmmelineabout 7 years agoAuthor
I hear you :)

I promise I do read your requests. I have really struggled getting the end of the story finished for a lot of different reasons. I do have the next two chapters written and will try to get them posted. Thanks for reading :)

Love,

Emmeline

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yay!!

Please post them soon!!

BadbeagleBadbeagleabout 7 years ago
Excellent Story so far you definitely have a gift for writing.

You have written truly engrossing piece of art. Thank you and please continue I await the culmination of this masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please post

Can't wait for the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
AHHHHHHHH

PLEASE UPDATE THE STORY I NEEEED TO KNOW MORE! I'm so intrigued to see how the plot progresses! This is so unbelievably well written bc it really does sound like the era it's from! Btw I have cried a few times reading the series and that's a good thing so pLEAASE UPDATE WHEN YOU CAN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Here's to more, and more after that.

Such an intriguing tale. Your grasp of the rhythm is great. We're all waiting for the next chapters.....the rescue (again!) of our damsel, more amourous adventures, and a thrilling denouement all told in your particularly engaging style.

Deepreader123Deepreader123about 7 years ago
I hate it when writers do this.

If you're not going to finish a story, don't bother starting one in the first place.

DahliaWitchDahliaWitchabout 7 years ago
❤️

Emmeline, I absolutely love the story! Can't wait for more. Thank you for this.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

It's been a year, but I'm just glad you are still working on it.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 7 years ago
So glad...then SO dismayed!!

I was so happy you wrote Eliza returning...and then you sprung George and Mrs. Biddleton back into the picture after Eliza and William reconciling? Oh... YOU!!

Suspenseful, tense and authentic. Can't say much more. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This sucks

Not the story but the fact that there's no new chapters in ages

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I am hooked

It's my first time reading an erotica and I just loved it so much 😍 please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Forgot this was in my bookmarks and reread it. Enjoyed it both times ive read it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely rivetting...!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmmeline@Emmeline
1746 Followers
On again, off again writer of smutty romance. I’m sorry Carnal Knowledge isn’t finished. Maybe someday.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES