All Comments on 'Carnal Knowledge Ch. 15-16'

by Emmeline

Sort by:
  • 137 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
SO evil!

Emmeline, you are so evil! (But please don't stop)

First, thanks for keeping up with the story. I'd rather wait six months for an installment than never get one at all. I love this story, and this chapter is great writing. Ok, sure, Eliza has been kidnapped, but other than that, people are getting what's coming to them-good and bad.

I'm so relieved that Violet is getting away from Egbert (perfect name, btw)! Although, we don't know if it's "safely" away, do we? You wouldn't be that mean, would you?

This is a great chapter and has me looking forward to the next. I can't wait to see what happens. Oooh, I know!! If only George could end up as Egbert's literal whipping boy and Mrs. Billingsly servicing Henry's stubby little wang. Or vice versa--in fact, that might be even better. Just desserts all around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OMG!!

First, I kind of thought you might have died or you had no way of getting the the internet, dramatic I know but you just...went away & I was looking for a conclusion regularly. I don't even read the other stories...I just wanted this one!

So here it is, I was so excited, I LOVED it...and the ending of Ch.16...the ending! What!??

I know you have your own life & it may be hard to crank other chapters out but.....PLEASE don't make us wait 6 months again!?? Please?

I think what's so very perfect about this non-consent is that we love all the characters, each character is developed & beloved. And we GET why she's happy with the arrangement & we understand why he is the way he is...you created that. This is publish worthy. I enjoy it & look forward to it all. And when it's finally over, I'll be sad. I know it.

Thank you for Chapters 15-16. Now go write some more magic! ; )

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 8 years ago
Welcome back!

Looking forward to the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
:D

Thank you for posting. I had forgotten about this series, and as I was browsing the new submissions I came across the new chapter, and I knew I had to read it. Couldn't stop reading, it's that good! This is definitely one of my favorite stories. Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice work!

Just wanted to add my voice to the chorus of others singing your praises! You've written a great story that I am totally in love with. I've been checking back regularly - sometimes daily - for well over six months, and am so happy you decided to continue. I'll be waiting patiently for the final chapters. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
:)

oh ... at last !! I was passing by in hope to find the new chapter ... I was surprised to find it :) thanks

minxxxkittenminxxxkittenabout 8 years ago
Amazing!

Thank you so much for returning to us, and with such a amazing chapter! I absolutely love this story and is so happy to hear that you are planning to finish it ❤️ CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!

hauntedgypsyhauntedgypsyabout 8 years ago
Lovely...

I am so caught up in this story... I can barely keep from clicking daily to check for new words from you. I actually cried out in excitement when I saw the new chapters had been added. Thank you for finding the time to add to this tale. It was lovely and left me, as always, wishing there was more. I will be clicking daily again until the next chapter or two arrive...

Luminessence0Luminessence0about 8 years ago
My eyes hurt!!!!

I stumbled across this story late last night and couldn't stop reading- when eventually I couldn't see anymore- had been reading through 4 chapters with one eye as the other just did not want to function anymore! Lol! Couldn't wait to wake up and read the rest! I LOVE the story, the characters, the intrigue! Can't wait for the next installment!!! Will be keeping a close eye on your page! Thank you for sharing with us!!!

jrj8jrj8about 8 years ago
STOP....

Whatever you are doing right this very moment... There is nothing more important than typing out the rest of the words in your head. Carnal Knowledge takes precedents over all else. You can take up your life where you left it, it will still be there.. (please...?) jeff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a gripping story

Stumbled across this series today, now I can't wait for the next installment. What great characters. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you!

I kept checking this genre specifically for updates on this story! Such a gripping chapter, I can't wait to see what happens next!

applescherries105applescherries105about 8 years ago
Yey

Oh goood!! Such a great update with so much more story!! But now a cliffhanger?! You've totally got me hooked to this amazing fic, can't wait to see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I've waited so long for an update.

THANK YOU.

I cannot wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

LOVING the story - can't wait for the next chapter!

CherrypeachCherrypeachabout 8 years ago
Hurray!

Glad to see you're back. Excellent chapter, too. Rockdale is kinda dumb, though. He's always thinking with his dick. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please don't abandon the story!

I can't tell you how excited I was to see another two chapters posted! I beg you, don't make us wait too long for the next ones!

JaneandJohnJaneandJohnabout 8 years ago
Wonderful!

Please don't make us wait so long for the next chapter! This is one of my favorite stories ever!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
John is so HOT!

I now prefer the Secretary.. A true man... A real gentleman.. Alas, we know where Eliza's heart is.. Or do we?? Please don't stop Emmeline, we cannot wait to find out.

Wonderful, tittilating chapter if you allow me to say so. You are very good at this and should be publishing!

aries420aries420about 8 years ago
Excellent!

I've been obsessively checking for updates and was thrilled to see you had posted the latest installment. This story is my favorite! Excellent work.

kris10ekris10eabout 8 years ago
WELCOME BACK MY LOVE😆

I've missed you terribly. I'm so happy you have returned and came back fierce. 🐯 I can wait to read what's to come. 💋

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Can't wait for the next update...this is a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Beautifully written

The tapestry of characters embroidered in this story is superb.

Maria

kitten_in_heatkitten_in_heatabout 8 years ago
Lol sorry about that, anon

I forgot about how recent comments get featured on the side. Whoops! 😅😅

I didn't think much about addressing certain spoilers in the comments' section since you usually only get to it after reading everything else. I must've gotten too excited at getting to read the latest chapter to the series.

I hope I didn't ruin it for anyone else! 🤓

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More please!

Ive quite enjoyed this series, hoping for the next installment soon :)

warpedmuserwarpedmuserabout 8 years ago
Moar!

I am so glad to find your stories amongst the sea of stories in this site. Please keep it up! I'll be waiting for your newest update

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Brilliant

So glad your back, this was a brilliant chapter, please keep going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Kitten in heat. You DICK!

Your comment is featured and I accidentally glanced at it before the getting to the story! Now I have to cry first before I read. And I can't read the story until I get my emotions in check. What was giddiness is now apprehension. Ugh. Jerk!

ButterBearButterBearabout 8 years ago
You're Back!!!

Glad to see you've returned to your story. Well written!! Great piece :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

It keeps getting better and better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Goodness! This is too good! Update soon!

biggreenfrogbiggreenfrogabout 8 years ago
Totally hooked

Truly a wonderful story... I can imagine this as a naughty pride and prejudice movie..

kitten_in_heatkitten_in_heatabout 8 years ago
So many dirty little weasels in the story

It's so frustrating to see her get kidnapped right after reconciling with Lord Rockdale. You won't let us catch a break, will you? Just when you think they've managed to get rid of Mrs. Biddleton and George, they come back like cockroaches.

At the same time, that Miles fellow is dreadfully up to no good. Kinda funny how he ended up with Miss Pratt though. (Or am I mixing up the characters?)

It was cute to see Eliza and William agree on the 'no bargains' bit. Though...I sincerely hope that doesn't lead to William breaking his word at some point later on in the story for the sake of conflict. God knows these two lead characters had enough conflict between themselves to go around since day one.

Anyway, it's great to see you return with another crucial development in the story as well as yet another irksome but attention-grabbing cliffhanger. Since you say it will most likely be completed in about 4 more chapters, will you be posting them up 2 at a time like usual or individually?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So good!!!

So excited for more!!! Also looove that the "nice guy" is not so very nice!

RubiaLaFayeRubiaLaFayeabout 8 years ago
Very good reading

Please continue your novel. It is as good as some classic.

LadyPartsLadyPartsabout 8 years ago
Where have you been?

Doesn't matter where you've been; I'm just glad that you're back!

Still loving this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Soo damn good!!

I love your writing.... Hope you write many many more stories. The stories are panty wetting good .

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmmeline@Emmeline
On again, off again writer of smutty romance. I’m sorry Carnal Knowledge isn’t finished. Maybe someday.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES