All Comments on 'Carnal Knowledge Ch. 17-18'

by Emmeline

Sort by:
  • 216 Comments (Page 3)
SassyThompsonSassyThompsonover 1 year ago

Omg I'm so invested in these characters. I wish I had looked ahead to be sure the story was complete. 💔

SeahorseLover243SeahorseLover243over 1 year ago

Please finish your story. I've been binge reading it and can't wait to find out how Miss Lockhart and Lord Rockdale resolve their love for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please! Please! Please! Finish this story. It's been too long since you last wrote anything. I savored each chapter and reached the end only to realize it wasn't the end. Don't leave us hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pls come back and finish this I beg of you!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have been reading your story and it is very engaging and your characters very realistic! I hope you finish the series. It’s so difficult to find a story so well written and captivating!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please finish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dear Emmaline. I hope that you are well. Please write more about Ms. Lockhart and Lord Rockdale. Theirs is such a good story. I've been waiting for years to hear more. Thank you.

LangeannLangeann12 months ago

Please finish this story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

MORE, MORE, MORE!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

When you find this story years later by accident and it wasn’t finished 😭 please please update!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please please please finish this story! Can you at least update your bio to let us know you're okay?

LazarusHarshawLazarusHarshaw8 months ago

Hi fans of Emmeline,

I'm afraid that she will not come back to finish this story so I propose that the fans propose alternate endings. I will start but I will never say that my ideas will meet your expectations or Emmeline's own ideas and certainly not her style !

Willoughby and Caroline : John is ashamed of his lack of status and he flies away to meet the sollicitor office partners just to discover that Rockdale has bought him a partnership so that he's wealthy enough to propose to Caroline. Eventually, we can add a Ginger&Fred about his earlier proposal to Eliza.

Rockdale and Eliza : Rockdale receives the letter from Eliza, takes his horse and rides to London but he's ambushed by George. He kills George but is hurt. He arrives in London to discover that Eliza is not with the Crawley's, meets Caroline who tells him about Lancashire. He departs immediately but arrives half dead at Eliza's mother house. Eliza takes heals him and they finally agree to marry on equalitarian base even if Rockdale remains the dominant male.

Hope that you will add your own ideas

Lazarus

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You are cruel to not finish that story 😩😩😩😂😂😂

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love this story, thank you so much for sharing your writing talents!!!

f a wave of inspiration hits please write more of Eliza and Rockdale - Im addicted

My_Pretty_Kitty_KatMy_Pretty_Kitty_Kat6 months ago

ARGH!!! I always forget to check to make sure the story is completed before reading it. Such good writing. I would love to know all the twists and turns that occur in the rest of the story. *sigh*

helyahelya4 days ago

Really good. Guess we can figure things out ...still I'd pay to read the conclusion. Perhaps someday... ♥️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmmeline@Emmeline
On again, off again writer of smutty romance. I’m sorry Carnal Knowledge isn’t finished. Maybe someday.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES