Carnal Knowledge in the City that Never Sleeps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other couple had risen and were smiling.

"Hey, congrats, I'm Jacob," said the man, a good-looking Black man of about Blake's age. Blake shook his hand. "This is my partner, Elise." She offered Blake her hand, too, and he shook it softly. She was a petite, pretty woman with slightly Asian looks.

Emma handed Blake a large glass of wine. Just as they four of them were about to sit down, Blake felt his phone buzz. He set his glass down and checked his phone.

"Success -- you passed. But don't let it go to your head ;)," it read. "PASSCODE XYZ78787BigTime@777. Email this code and ONLY this code to CrushedVelvetOrgasm@gmail.com with "You're In" in the subject line within the next ten (10) minutes after which it will expire.

Blake copied the passcode and quickly navigated to his email, where he entered the required information. Within a few seconds, his phone buzzed again. It was a text of just a barcode image.

"Welp," Blake told the group. "Looks like I'm in!" They all laughed.

Just then, the lights dimmed and a baritone voice came on over hidden speakers.

"Oh, you gents and gentlewomen, the time has come for our games to begin," it said. "If you would, please make your way to the Alpha Room."

"Here we go," Jacob said as the four of them made their way to a dark paneled hallway. A large door opened and the crowd, perhaps 30 people, moved toward it. There were two burly, Secret Service looking guys flanking the entrance. Both held scanners that read each guest's barcode on their phone. With each scan, a plucky "zing" sound would ring from the scanners and the respective guest would be ushered through.

Within a few minutes, Blake and his companions were through the door and into the interior space. It was fairly large by NYC standards; a banquet hall type of space. There were plush couches, chaise longue and armchairs, all expensive leather and wood, plus there incredibly rich carpets and tapestries. A small stage was situated on the far side. The place had kind of a gilded opium den feel.

They worked their way to a sitting area near the stage. Blake and Emma sat together on a comfortable, futon type of seat, while Jacob and Elise sat in single chairs on either side. There was a titillated murmur from the crowd.

Then lightening darkened further and a spotlight hit the stage. The curtains slightly parted and a petite woman of about 50-years-old emerged. She had a short, jet-black bob and striking, angular, Germanic looking features. She smiled radiantly at the crowd and paused to let the din settled.

"Welcome, all!" she exclaimed. "We are so delighted that you've joined us on such a marvelous evening. We have some wonderful things in store for you. But first, I must ask. How many of you are first-timers with us tonight?"

Blake raised his hand and looked around. It seemed that he was one of a half-dozen or so newbies.

"Well, we are thrilled to have you!" the woman exclaimed, with seemingly sincere excitement. "My name is Dame Edie. I will be presenting our first exhibition this evening. I want you all to relax and enjoy yourselves. And please remember, practically anything goes with us, so long as everyone taking part is in agreement. All good?" Dame Edie looked around, smiling playfully.

"Yes!" thundered the crowd.

"Excellent," Dame Edie responded. "Curtains please!"

The curtains then fully parted, revealing a large, chiseled wooden desk and next to it a strange looking contraption. It looked like an a-frame structure, kind of like an upside down "V," with four legs and had straps at each foot.

With a dramatic turn, Dame Edie walked to the desk and stood behind it. The spotlight followed her closely. She picked up a piece of paper from the desktop.

"Tonight, we have a punishment session, a perennial favorite" she continued. "Now, of course, we will need a volunteer to help us get going. Any volunteers," Dame Edie asked the crowd.

Blake felt a squeeze on his thigh. He turned and Emma was smiling with mischievous eyes. "I'm gonna volunteer!" she said with a giggle.

Then her hand shot up and, as if she'd been waiting for it, Dame Edie quickly saw Emma and announced, "Ah, we have a hearty volunteer in our midst! Young lady, please join us onstage!"

The crowd clapped politely and, before Blake even had a moment to register this development, Emma was gracefully walking up onto the stage and into the spotlight. She and Dame Edie had a short, whispered chat with nods of understanding between themselves. Then Emma took a few steps toward the middle of the stage and stood to face the audience. The expression on her face was somewhat pouty and her eyes downcast.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is Emma. She has been sentenced and duly convicted of unlawful carnal knowledge and general promiscuity!"

The audience oohed and hissed.

"And, having been so convicted, this lusty, sinful trollop must be punished. Therefore, she has been ordered to receive ..." Dame Edie checked her paper, the hushed crowd pregnant with anticipation. "Five lashes with the cane and ... five plugs! Noble aides, commence the punishment!"

Just then, two women entered the stage from either side, clad in all black. Both were wearing masquerade masks. They instructed Emma to turn away from the crowd, spread her legs and hold her arms up. Emma dutifully complied, though the two women made her spread her legs a bit wider than she had originally. Then they unzipped her dress and slid it down her legs. She had on no panties or bra. The crowd was dead silent. Blake took stock of Emma's toned body, as was, apparently, the crowd. Her back muscles clearly indicated she worked out regularly. She had great muscle definition, though she was by no means bulky or manly. Her ass was a perfect, tight heart shape and practically the same color as the rest of her. She had a body not unlike a tennis or volleyball player.

The two women then ordered Emma to hand over her shoes and she meekly complied.

The two women moved Emma toward the upside-down V contraption. They began working her onto the thing, though Emma moved as if she had done this before. They put her face down on the apparatus with her ass prominently sticking up toward the audience. They bound Emma's hands and feet to each of the four posts. Blake could see that Emma was positioned such that you could see her face looking back out at the crowd through her splayed legs. Her expression was passive. The room was quiet.

Then a bell rang. The two masked women stepped aside and a tall woman who was also masked and in head-to-toe black patent leather emerged from the wings. She had long blonde hair and had on bright red lipstick. She carried a cane in one hand and a small black box in the other.

As the other women on stage and the crowd looked on, the blonde woman set the cane and box down on the desk and then approached Emma's backside, taking care not to block the crowd's view. She lightly played her fingertips along Emma's buttocks, low back and upper thighs. Emma exhaled audibly and shivered. Then the woman walked around to Emma's head, taking her hair gingerly into both hands and letting it fall through her fingers. She did this again, but suddenly grabbed Emma's hair tight and pulled her head up a bit. Then she quickly relaxed her grip and let Emma lower her head again.

Next the woman went back to Emma's ass and stood beside it, facing the audience. Then she place a hand on each of Emma's buttocks and pulled her cheeks apart. The crowd could see Emma's little pink asshole and some of her vagina. She appeared hairless down there. The crowd softly cooed. Blake's cock became fully hard and he had to reposition himself on his seat.

The woman then knelt beside Emma and licked the pointer and birdie fingers of her right hand, then stuck both into Emma's pussy. Emma's back arched slightly and she look a little against her restraints. The woman worked her fingers in Emma's cunt in a circular motion.

The blonde woman crawled to the other side of the spanking frame and again parted Emma's ass cheeks wide, looking back at the crowd to ensure that the sight was registering with the onlookers. Then the woman brought her face right next to Emma's ass and licked her butthole. Emma again shook slightly, moaning softly at the pleasure.

After about 20 seconds or so, the lady released Emma's ass and stood up. She walked to the desk and picked up the cane, tossing it from hand to hand with a dramatic gesture. Then she went back to Emma's side and stood there, erect as a statue, with her left hand on her hip and holding the cane across Emma's waiting, porcelain ass cheeks.

"Five lashes are to be administered to this sinful nymph's tender backside," Dame Edie said. "In due punishment for her wicked ways."

The blonde woman nodded and then assumed a slight crouch. She reared the cane back and, in a beautifully graceful motion, brought it swiftly down onto Emma's waiting buttocks.

SMACK! The stinging report shot through the room, as did a gasp from Emma, her ass rippling with the stroke. A fresh red line was emerging across her ass where the cane had cleanly landed. Blake was impressed that this punisher had managed to expertly find a sweet spot between the stroke being too soft or two hard. It was just right.

The spanker took a beat to admire her handywork and to give the audience the chance to do the same. Then she crouched again and brought the cane back up.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!! The four remaining blows came in quick, efficient procession, each roughly equivalent to the next. Emma writhed and moaned against the straps. Several new lines of red emerged across her ass. The spanker stepped back while Dame Edie walked over to Emma and knelt down, whispering in her ear. Emma's head nodded, though Blake could swear he heard her sniffle, as if she were weeping quietly.

Dame Edie stood up and nodded to the blonde woman. Then she walked back over to the desk. "And finally for this brazen cockslut, five plugs for her sins!" she declared.

As the crowd softly stirred, the blonde woman walked to the desk and opened the box. She retrieved what looked like a necklace with black, grape-sized bulbs and swung it in circles before the watching crowd.

Ah, Blake thought to himself. Butt plugs! He sat back and looked on in awe.

The blonde woman reached back into the box and took out a small bottle. She then walked back over to Emma and dropped some clear liquid from the bottle into the top of her crack. The woman then ran her fingers up and down Emma's crack and then lightly pressed two fingers into her little puckered sinkhole. Emma's ass lightly bobbed up and down. The crowd was entranced.

The woman then put some more lube in her hands and set the bottle aside. She worked the chain of butt plugs in her hands, lubing up the orbs. She watched the crowd with an intense, focused expression as she did this. Then she swiftly turned and laid the beads longways down Emma's back, holding the top of the chain between her shoulder blades. Against the white of Emma's skin, Blake could see that the plugs slightly increased in size from bottom to top.

Suddenly, the woman gestured with her free hand at one of the two other masked women off in the wings. The other lady came forward, crouched down and parted Emma's ass cheeks wide.

The blonde woman then took the bottom, smallest orb and deftly inserted it right into Emma's asshole, where it disappeared. Emma's moans and breaths were the only sound in the room. The punisher paused for effect as the crowd silently delighted at the spectacle.

Then she matter-of-factly inserted the second plug. Emma's moans intensified and her butt bobbed up and down with more urgency.

A third, larger plug was inserted and likewise disappeared into Emma's rectum.

Damn, Blake thought. That's a lot of stuff up her ass! His relentless erection strained against his underwear. He adjusted himself again, allowing his penis to rest fully upright against his stomach. He sensed dampness down there. Precum. His cock was drooling.

Again, Dame Edie went to Emma's side. Some quick whispers and nods between the two indicated that things were OK to proceed. The Dame nodded at the punisher.

With that, the fourth and even larger ass ball was fully pressed into Emma's asshole. Dame Edie stroked Emma's back, which was by now lightly glistening with perspiration. Blake also noticed that the red marks across Emma's ass cheeks, while still visible, were now fading.

They really know how to keep the BDSM in the sweet spot, he thought.

"And one more to go," Dame Edie proclaimed.

Slowly and deliberately, the blonde lady pushed the fifth and final plug into Emma, who appeared to fully submit to the exquisite pressure. Then butt plugs were gone. They were now entirely up her asshole.

"One minute, please," Dame Edie said, suddenly producing a stopwatch.

For those sixty seconds, the only sound was Emma's breathing and cooing. The only sight to behold was her marvelous, glistening body and, most of all, her spanked and stuffed ass. Blake feared he might cum right then and there, so he took a deep drink of wine, momentarily closed his eyes and focused on the taste.

Suddenly the quiet was broken by the soft bell of the Dame's alarm. The house lights grew a little brighter. The blonde woman collected her items and, with a slight bow, left the stage to the audience's growing applause. Meanwhile, the two other masked ladies worked on Emma, one unloosening her arms and legs, the other gently extracting the butt plugs from her ass one by one.

Dame Edie took a small towel out from the desk and stood beside Emma as she was helped up from the punishment rack.

"Let's give a warm round of applause for Emma!" the Dame cried, handing Emma the towel. The crowd erupted in kind. "She took her punishment with such bravery!"

Emma smiled and bowed, lightly patting her face and forehead with the towel. The lights further brightened as the masked women collected Emma's clothes.

"Now, while Emma is freshening up backstage, I invite you all to repair to the Beta Room where you will find further drink and refreshments to enjoy while you determine your ... next moves!" the Dame said.

With that, the crowd began to move. Blake looked over to Jacob and Elise with a spent expression. "Wow... just, wow," he said, getting up.

"That was fucking hot, hot, hot!" Elise said. "I think I almost came like five times."

Blake nodded. "I know what you mean."

The three of them joined the small throng exiting the room. Blake excused himself and went to the restroom. When he came out, he saw Emma speaking with another woman. Then he noticed her hair and realized. It was the blonde woman from the exhibition! Emma smiled broadly as he approached. She looked better than ever.

"So, what did ya think?" she asked with a toothy grin as Blake slid his left arm around her waist.

Before Blake could answer, she said, "And this is Sophie. You might recall her from the show? Sophie, this is Blake. I just met him today at the bar. Today, like Saturday, right now, is his 40th birthday!"

Sophie offered her hand, which Blake took, then bowed and kissed.

"Excellent work, madam," he said.

"Thank you and happy birthday," she replied.

"So, I don't know about y'all," Emma said, "but I am thirsty as hell for a drink and horny as hell for a fuck!"

"Totally," Sophie agreed. "Why don't we check out the smaller alcoves and see if we can find a place to ourselves for a bit?"

"Perfect!" Emma said, taking Blake's hand. "Let's do it."

Butterflies again erupted in Blake's stomach as the three of them sauntered toward a hallway off to the side. Blake noticed that no one really looked at them or at anyone else. Privacy and discretion must be key attitudes here.

Momentarily they stopped at a service stand. Sophie asked the attendant about a free alcove and drinks service, which was requested.

Blake turned to Emma. "That was so sexy," he said. "Seriously, I nearly came in my pants."

Emma moved closer, looking into his eyes. "Well, I'm certainly glad you didn't," she purred, reaching down to cup his balls. She gave them a little squeeze.

"We're all set," Sophie said, turning back to them. "Hey, let's save it for the room!" she said jokingly.

The continued on and finally came to what looked like a door at a luxury hotel room. Sophie entered a code that she read from her phone and the door sprang open. As they entered, the room's smart lights came on. It was well-appointed. There were beautiful hardwood floors, several couches and tables, a small bed and a bathroom.

Just then there was a knock at the door. Drinks. They took several bottles of red wine and sparkling water from the attendant and closed back up. Blake took the initiative of opening one of the wines and poured each of them a large glass.

"Cheers," he said raising his glass. They looked into each other's eyes as they clinked their glasses and then took healthy sips.

"Y'all, I have to be honest," Emma said, putting her glass down. "I am so horny -- I just can't wait anymore." Suddenly, she was on her knees before Blake, working at his fly.

"Ha ha," chucked Sophie. "You earned it!" She put her glass down and reclined on one of the nearby daybeds.

With quiet pleasure, Blake looked on as Emma pulled his throbbing member out of his pants through his fly. Then she gingerly pulled his balls out, too. His fly gripped at his dick and balls like a cock ring. He could feel her breath on his dick. She stroked his cock and looked up at him slyly.

"So, this is what you've been carrying in your pants, huh?" she asked, his swollen dick a mere inch from her mouth. "Looks delish!" With that, she took him entirely in her mouth and started bobbing up and down.

Jesus fucking Christ, thought Blake. With each pass, her nose is touching my stomach. Her chin is knocking my balls. It's like she has no gag reflex. He looked over to Sophie, who had her legs spread and was fingering herself around her black panties. Her hairless pussy lips were swollen and pink. Blake thought of a glazed donut and licked his lips. He looked up her face. She was smiling at him.

"Like what you see, Blake the Snake," she cooed, teasingly.

He nodded subtly.

"And you want to fuck, don't you?" she asked.

"God, yes," he breathed. He looked back down at Emma, who was still working his dick like a porno goddess. He lightly touched her hair. "If you keep that up, I am going cum in your mouth ...," he said with a struggled pant.

She then started licking his balls and looked up at him. "Gotcha," she said. "While I would certainly have no problem with that, it wouldn't be fair to Sophie."

Blake helped Emma back to her feet, but he noted with pleasure how she kept a hand around his dick. She led him by the cock over to a chair and sat him down. Then she went to her purse and pulled the little coin satchel out again. "Anyone want some coke?" she asked.

At that, Sophie got up and produced a mirror and a razor blade. They cut up several lines of very fine, white blow. Then they each did a couple lines.

"This ought to help you hold out a little longer," she said.

As Blake watched, Emma and Sophie knelt on their knees on the largest bed, where they started kissing and undressing each other. Soon, Sophie was sucking and lightly biting at Emma's nipples. Blake was yet again hard as a rock. He started stroking himself as he watched. He felt as if his balls might burst if he couldn't pop his load soon.

Emma, now naked, lay back on the bed and spread her legs. Sophie started licking her pussy, her long earrings dangling and swaying with the action. Blake walked over to the bed and lightly collected Sophies blonde hair in his hand. Then he pushed it to one side and bent down to kiss her ear. He nibbled at her earlobe and her neck. She turned slightly.