Carnal Knowledge in the City that Never Sleeps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, that feels good," she purred.

Blake ran his hands down her back. He pulled the top of her dress down, but pushed the hem up over her impressive buttocks. As she worked at Emma's snatch, she slightly repositioned herself so that her ass and pussy were more accessible. Blake gripped her hips and grinded his cock against her fire-warm ass.

Then he quickly took off his clothes. He licked his right forefinger and gingerly inserted it into Sophie's cunt. She was dripping wet. He lightly moved his hand around her vagina, cupping the mound and rubbing the clit while she and Emma moaned.

Sophie turned around and pulled Blake toward her. Then she took his cock in her mouth and took a few turns sucking him before returning to Emma. She positioned her ass sky high again. Blake took the hint and gently, but inexorably pushed his dick into her pussy.

"Ooh," Sophie moaned. "Damn, fuck!"

Her snatch was wet and hot, a tight, fiery cauldron.

Soon, Blake was thrusting rhythmically as Sophie chewed away at Emma's box. Suddenly, Emma shook and flushed.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" she cried, writhing in pleasure.

Seeing that sent Blake into the inevitable. He'd really wanted to fuck Emma, too, but that would have to wait. All the better.

He grabbed a handful of Sophie's blonde mane and lightly pulled as he drove his cock ever inward with each thrust. He wanted to fuck her so deeply that his dick would reach her stomach. He wanted her to remember him and how sensationally he'd worn her out. He wanted her to masturbate to this moment for the rest of her life.

"I'm about to cum, too..." he managed.

Sophie shook her head. "I, I ... me too, don't stop," she panted.

Blake closed his eyes and maintained his thrusting as the two women climaxed.

Sophie, let out a muffled moan and buried her face in the bed. Blake felt her pussy suddenly erupt in a silky surge. She had cum alright.

And that was all he could take. The moment was now.

With cool beads of sweat tricking down his face and back, he felt his pelvis buck. A shiver of electricity coursed up and down his spine and his body flooded with a sense of delicious submission to unbridled, carnal ecstasy. As he exploded his cum deep into Sophie's pussy, he alternately slapped and gripped her curvy hips and ass cheeks. He wanted to take all of her in. He dripped sweat from his face onto her glistening back. Finally, his flow was done, his balls drained.

He pushed one final thrust of his dick as deep into Sophie as her body would physically allow. Then he paused for a moment while the two of them caught their breath. Emma got up and came over next to Blake.

Sophie edged back up to all fours and looked back at Blake.

"Fuck, dude," she said with a grin, her panting ebbing. "That was intense! You fucked me senseless."

Blake gave Sophie's ass a light squeeze and then he pulled himself out.

"Ooh," he and Sophie softly cried in unison.

Blake stepped aside as Emma knelt down behind Sophie. It had been a wild night, no doubt. But Blake would never have predicted what happened next.

As he sat down and looked on, he saw Sophie push his white cum out of her snatch, dollop by dollop, where Emma licked it up lustily.

My god, Blake thought. Incredibly, his dick began to harden again.

Once Emma had drained Blake's juice from Sophie's cunt, she lightly spanked her ample ass cheeks.

"Roll over and let me lie next to you," she told Sophie, who turned over with a satisfied sigh. The two women laid there and looked at Blake.

"I say let's nap for a bit and then grab something to eat," Emma said.

"Sounds good," Blake said. He put back on his t-shirt and boxers and laid down beside them. Soon, he was fading out....

Thump, thump, thump...

Blake's focus then returned to the sound of his footfalls and his heightened breath.

He was running with ease around Central Park. It was a brilliantly beautiful day. It was a Saturday. He was 40. It was his birthday.

When he finished his run, he would go back to his hotel, shower and get dressed. Then he was booked to hook up with Emma and Sophie again. Tonight, they were hitting an actual dance club.

With a renewed rumble of excitement in his belly, Blake picked up the pace back toward his place.