All Comments on 'Carnal Needs of the Flesh Ch. 01'

by Syzoth

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyabout 5 years ago

Your first story not containing Amanda or yourself was interesting, very well written. I could feel Samantha's conflicting emotions the whole way through. Stangely I found it a more interesting read then hot like your other stories/chapters but look forward to see where you take it.

TK__421TK__421about 5 years ago
I felt a little bit of everything as I read this, and that's a compliment.

Dam, "Carnal Needs" takes you on rollercoaster of a ride. You get a little bit of everything sex, disgust, humor, sadness, and more. That to me is effective storytelling. Can't wait to see where this new series leads.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This is seriously a little fucked up, but in a good way!

Depravity much? Try this on for size: "You suck cock better than your mother." Lets swim the warm waters of carnal needs of the flesh. You'll come to love it.

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 5 years ago
Jeeezz, Sy!

It's fun to watch an author grow in artistry and ability, and this is a great leap forward in sheer carnality. This is the kind of dirty that doesn't wash off. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Didn't see that coming

Carnal Needs was fairly predictable until the big reveal. I don't want to give it away, but shit hit the fan! The ending was a little fucked up, but I don't read incest stories for cookie cutter romance. I like fucked up! made me sad and hard at the same time when Samantha called for her mommy!

SweetLilSis2000SweetLilSis2000about 5 years ago
Even better the second time around.

I really liked this story after the first read, then read the Sinful Needs of the Flesh series that preceded this, then returned and read "Carnal Needs" again. I must say, it gave even more depth to Sami, making a great story even greater.

VitriolhackVitriolhackabout 4 years ago
Interestimg

I was looking forward to a story with Samantha for a little while now.

Albeit, I thought her cousin was going to make a comeback!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyzoth@Syzoth
That beautiful ass is of my wonderful wife Mandy. I love talking about her and discussing my sexual fantasies... wife-sharing and watching Mandy in a gangbang is near the top of my list Mandy is the center of my life... and the focus of most of the stories that I post on L...