Carnal Restraint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eddie preferred Julie's opinion.

Eddie was reading beside the pool next morning when Donna raced out of the house calling him.

"Over here."

"Omigod what a body. Come on, get dressed in smart casual. I'm taking you over to the country club where you are to have lunch with senior management. I'll eat with Donna."

"What does she do over there?"

"She's assistant Pro and runs the golf shop as well as coaches."

After discussion on Eddie's background and when the job at the club involved, Eddie was offered a month's trial contract but declined the offer.

The club president looked angry and said they would have offered a two-year contract but Eddie had no track record in golf course equipment maintenance and team management.

John Beere, the superintendent said, "Bruce let's defer this meeting and our lunch while Eddie and I go over to the workshop. We'll meet you in the restaurant in an hour."

Over lunch John said he'd be happy to employ Eddie.

"He needs to come up to speed Bruce but that's no big deal. He appears to really know his stuff.

Eddie ended up with a one-year contract and also signed up for an accommodation apartment at the country club. Mike and Julie took him to a country club for dinner than night and he said he needed to look for a vehicle. Julie called Donna saying she had the next day off work and after talking to her daughter handed the phone to Eddie.

"Hi Donna, look this is an imposition..."

"I was planning to go into Monterey tomorrow anyway."

"But you have no need to do this."

"My mother wants me to do this and I'm not averse to the idea. I might enjoy talking you into buying a pink vehicle."

They laughed and Donna said she'd called for Eddie at 10:00."

Julie wanted to know what had been Donna's reply when Eddie said she had no need to take him car-hunting.

"She said you'd asked her to do it and she might enjoy talking me into buying a pink vehicle."

They all laughed.

Donna came into the house next morning wearing white shorts and a multi-color shirt. He legs looked fabulous.

She kissed him and greeted and kissed Julie. Eddie poured Donna coffee and she joined them at the table.

When visiting pre-owned vehicle dealers he remained mindful to keep clear of pink cars even when Donna kissed him and went off to do her shopping, saying she would call him when ready to find him.

Eddie ended up buying am 18-month old white Audi V6 and loaded with extras. It had just arrived and required pre-sale servicing. He arranged to collect it on Saturday.

"Hmmm sexy," Donna cooed, looking in at the black leather interior.

"I wasn't aware you knew the meaning of the word," he smiled and she looked at him knowingly but remained silent. Meanwhile Eddie reminded himself of his promise after being over-used by women in Western Australia and that was to exercise carnal restraint.

When they left the city after lunch, Donna said casually, "Would you like to visit my home and view my pottery collection?"

Mindful of his restraint policy, Eddie said he really wasn't interested in that kind of stuff.

"Eddie you can just drink coffee or wine. I'm being hospitable and am in need of being with someone my age."

"I really should be getting back home."

Donna said sympathetically, "God that woman really hurt you, didn't she?"

He thought that was referring to his wife and lied and said yes. Well actually she had been a bit of a bitch about ending it, being so bossy.

"Oh Eddie," Donna said sniffing.

Jesus she was crying over him. What kind of golf Pro was she; they had to be hard-nosed didn't they? But then perhaps she was only a teaching pro and had to be really nice to dumb-swinging ladies?

"Would you like a round of golf Eddie? I have reciprocal rights to play at this course coming up and that allows me to bring a guest."

"Oh yes please."

"I thought you were in a hurry to get home."

He grinned and said but not that much of a hurry.

"I suppose you play off scratch?"

"In my late teens-early twenties I was down to a plus-two but now my handicap is one. What are you on?"

"I'm not very good, twelve."

"Oooh that's okay. Would you like to get into single figures?"

"You have to be dreaming baby."

"Oooh Eddie White, are you sweet-talking me?"

Being mid-afternoon the course was fairly quiet. They buzzed around in their cart playing match play, Donna winning by three holes dispute giving away eleven shots on handicap.

Back in the clubhouse she said, "You expected me to give it to you, didn't you?"

"Not on the course."

She blushed and giggled and thanked him for the martini.

"Seriously I didn't think you'd by the type to throw a game."

"Damn right," she said, eyes narrowing.

He was pleased to see that.

"Donna I will have sex with you if you'd like that."

"When?"

"What time do you finish Sunday?"

"At 2:00 and I have Monday off."

"Great, I don't start till Wednesday and will work through that weekend. I'd like to try out my new wheels on distance driving. What say I pick you up at your house at 2:30 Saturday and we go to Napa and stay the night?"

"You mean in the same room?"

"Of course."

"Oh wonderful, I can't wait. I haven't had sex for weeks."

Eddie reached out and patted her hand and said of course she could wait and she grinned and grabbed his hand and squeezed it.

He shifted into his apartment on Friday afternoon, having been out with Julie in the morning to buy additional furniture and other items to make the place more homely and personalized.

When in a furniture store Julie said, "Donna told me last night you and she are going to Napa on Sunday afternoon and staying the night."

"Yeah and I guess I should ask do you mind?"

"Mike and I are delighted you two are hitting it off. She took the break-up of her marriage hard and became something of a recluse. I'd thought it would take someone like you to pull her head out of the sand."

"She's a lovely person and she is aware I could move on in time."

"Oh, Donna didn't mention that."

"Well we discussed it lightly. You see I'm thirty and if I am to turn my mechanical engineering studies into a real career I need to commit. I'm thinking commercial heating and cooling systems design and supervision and when I have my focus I'll look around in this region of possible openings. In the meantime I will seek specialist qualifications through online studies."

Eddie played golf with Mike and two of Mike's pals on Saturday morning and in the afternoon accepted Julie's invitation to play nine-holes with her and a female friend.

"What about Mike?"

"What about him? He only plays golf with me if we are on vacation."

It didn't take Eddie long to find out why Mike preferred to play golf with pals. Both women were hackers and they relieved some of the tension from bad shots with very foul language uttered through clenched teeth.

* * *

Donna lay nude on her back on the hotel bed fingering her pussy open and to get it moist as she watched Eddie undress.

"God that's maximum size for me."

"We don't have to do anal."

She initially looked startled and then giggled.

What did that tell him? He had no idea and it didn't matter. This was now and she wanted him inside her, er part of him inside her.

It was seven weeks since he'd had sex and Eddie proceeded unconcerned. He'd replaced most of his lost weight, floor exercises and some running had lifted his fitness level and at his last check at a clinic the results had been clear, meaning that mild infection was gone and there was no evidence of any serious STD in residence.

He rolled on a condom facing Donna and watched her lick her lips lightly. Well if she wanted to get her teeth scraping down his erection she'd have to wait.

"Ready?"

She nodded and was totally focused on his dick. Well that level of concentration in a female was always a plus.

The cute tits looked up and ready.

Eddie shuffled forward and his knees and sat back grasping her by the hips and pulling her on to her knees. He was pleased Donna was instantly cooperative, grabbing his dick as it approached his groin to expertly aim it at the center of her opening.

He slowed at the skin-on-skin initial contact and then pushed in a little faster, hearing her gasp as the head of his dick raked the upper side of her cunt due to the angle of penetration being different that she may have been used to in being fucked in other positions.

Eddie grunted when their groins met, indicating he was right in.

Donna had a 'what now?' expression, indicating this might be a new position for her. He decided she could fuck him and lifted her by the hands and then got and arm around her back to avoid bruising her by gripping too hard. Her puppies flattened against his chest and she lined up her mouth and they engaged in a really wet kiss.

She'd placed her arms around his neck that meant he could free his grip. He held under both cheeks of her ass and lifted and lowered her and she caught on and began doing most of the work, settling into a slow rhythm.

God at that pace they'd be at it half the night.

Well they were at it for quite some times, about three hours and after Donna returned from the bathroom to snuggle up against him and turned out the light she said, "God I have come so many times in one night in years."

"Get some sleep," he said, brushing aside her hair to kiss her ear. "We have pre-breakfast and post-breakfast sex ahead of us."

"Omigod." she sighed, but not indicating concern.

They headed off at 11:00, Donna accepting to offer to have a drive until they stopped for late lunch.

"I feel absolutely fucked," she yawned and giggled when he said he was too and felt bandy-legged.

"Would we have had anal sex had I suggested it?"

He said, "Dunno, I have to find out if you are that kind of woman."

They thought about that, probably deciding that question had been left floating.

CHAPTER 2

The two mechanics greeted Eddie warmly, pleased to have a supervisor to get the superintendent and his cohorts off their backs.

"Jack and I are not afraid of work, both being the kind of guys who rather be doing something than wearing out the seat of our jeans lounging about," Danny said. "If you organize our work flow better, liaise with the Super and deal with the various problems that come our way then we might buy you the occasional beer and allow you to eat lunch with us."

"Apart from the Super and his cohorts, what is your biggest beef?"

They waited for Jack to say something but he just sniffed.

"The tight-ass management won't allow us to keep a decent size inventory of spares and as a result we have carts and even more important, mowers out of action until the spares are ordered and arrive."

Eddie asked, "How often did we have 100% of carts out on the course or booked for the next two or three hours."

"Sponsored tournament days and there are three of them, and a couple of holiday weekends if the weather is great."

"Well Danny, having a big enough inventory of parts to ensure we maximize availability of carts every days of the year will be viewed as being ridiculous although we'll take a look at that. But no way can we have mowers down because we are waiting for parts. That is just dumb."

"Can we be there when you call the super dumb?" Jack asked. They laughed and that told Eddie he was already accepted.

"Oh guys, I'm dating Donna Samuels. I'm telling you just to let you know what's going on."

"We already know," Danny said. "You two have also been seen together playing golf at two other courses."

"Jesus is nothing private around here."

"No Eddie," Jack said. "So don't mess around with her in a bunker or call the Super dumb behind his back because word will get out."

"Including me allegedly calling the Super dumb?"

"Oh no," Danny said persuasively. "Anything you say to us as our boss is confidential."

Eddie doubted his crew could be that loyal.

* * *

Eddie enrolled on an online post-grad course in advanced design projects with an engineering school in LA that involved 30 credit hours and required three weekends of on-campus attendance during the course. He relieved as weekend duty mechanic every three weeks but Danny and Jack said they were willing to be flexible and he agreed to give similar consideration to them.

Dating with Donna was going smoothly although they had put off moving in together and the home study behind those thirty credit hours meant he'd be better off living alone and keeping his head down on his studies, particularly since his course adviser had suggested two minor papers that Eddie should take concurrently to increase his chances of finding employment in 'head and air' design and fit-out supervision in California.

"Then you are intending to stay in California?" Donna asked, when reading the letter from his course adviser.

"Well I've decided to add those two papers to my study workload and I guess that means placing my stake in the ground on the West Coast."

"I'm pleased about that?"

"Why?" he asked straight-faced but he grinned when Donna said because she'd never had anyone who would wind her up sexually and hold her on Cloud 9 for as long as he could.

"So you like me?"

"Well since you have pressed me, I must say I more than like you."

They stared at each other until Donna looked away blushing and Eddie was surprised by her admission. Until now he'd thought Donna had been with him for the sex and some male company.

She called for him on her way to her friend Eva's home. Donna had been introducing her to a number of her friends who'd kept on with her after she and her husband had separated. She'd told him recently they'd sold the house where they'd lived since their marriage and her half of that rather grand home had been more than enough for her to buy her present home without need for a mortgage.

Eddie went to her and placed an arm around her and patted her back.

"I liked you saying you more than liked me."

She turned for a quick kiss and said, "We should leave now. I was a little nervous about saying it but thought well you'd almost invited me to be bold."

"I no longer think sensitively or for that matter even tragically about my wife and my times with her. It was her decision to call for an end to our marriage. As I have told you, she indicated from the outset it was a marriage of convenience to give legitimacy to our child. I believe now she needed that for professional reasons to retain respectability."

"I can understand her reasoning. Mom told me she mentioned her name to some of her friends and they knew of her and one said she was at the leading edge internationally in research in her field. At the same time I don't like her for what she did to you. I guess you thought she was the mother and so the baby was hers."

"Yes and perhaps we don't need to discuss that ever again," Eddie said tersely. "I'm endeavoring to bury that part of my past."

"I'm sorry."

"I'm the one who's sorry. I should have counted to three and stated that more delicately."

"May I make a suggestion about us?"

"Sure I'd like to hear it," Eddie said opening the door and patting her ass as she brushed by.

"Rather than burrow into your studies fanatically, could you consider spending your weekends with me from lunch at 2:00 on Saturdays on the weekends you are not on duty at the country club and also you date me one evening midweek and stay that night at my place."

"So you want me for the sex?" he grinned.

She laughed and said and for the company.

"Before your arrival darling, my life revolved around work, my parents and my friends. Now if it's not too much to ask, I'd like my life to revolve mainly around you," she said, handing Eddie the keys to her car.

"That sounds okay to me. Stay the night eh?"

She laughed happily and Eddie knew change was in the air. She was in the process of establishing their relationship more formerly and this was the first time she'd handed him the keys of her car. Until now if they used her car she had stayed behind the wheel. Well he didn't have anyone else on hand to fuck.

As they drove off Donna said, "Mom appears very friendly with you."

"Yes she does. Well she was my hostess when I arrived in this neck of the woods and I did meet her before I met you."

"What I mean is I've never known mom to be as friendly as you apart from family."

Eddie thought this was a good chance for a wind-up.

"Are you asking if you mom and me are having sex?"

"Omigod I had no intention of asking, although I have wondered about that."

"What you think your mother has been screwing me? She's too old to be interested in sex."

"Oh yeah, and how old do you think most people are when they stop having sex?"

"I have no idea. I've just never thought about it. I like being charming to your mom because she's lovely and I know she likes it but I'm telling you I've not laid a finger on her."

"Oh god, I never meant my enquiry to dig a hole this deep. I suppose I became jealous when I thought about it. I see the way she kisses you and pats your back when doing so."

"Yeah okay."

"What does that mean?"

"Well don't get mad at me for floating this idea but what if your mom is now thinking of me as the son she never had?"

"Omigod."

"Donna please steady up on this. I mention that only as a theory to take the heat of your having sex theory. Nothing is going on and can't you just leave it at that."

"Mom has always denied having wanted more than one child and I'm shocked about thinking you may have been involved with my mother. But Eddie, please don't be angry with me and please understand I prefer your theory to mine and I'll say no more about this to you or to mom."

"Yeah good idea and it pays to remember that actually it's your mom's business what she things about, not ours and if you must know I like her fussing over me. My mom never has done that to me, will not that I can recall."

"Take the next left turn. God I still can believe how that conversation ran away on us but now I'm relieved I'm no longer confused about why mom fusses over you. Oh I don't really know how old people are when they lose interest in sex but I know mom and dad are still into it."

"Should you have been that personal to me?"

"No," she giggled. "Um this is just theory, but if you were to marry again would I possibly come into your thinking or would you go for a blonde with big tits?"

"Jeepers, what a question... it began seriously and ended flippantly. You could always color your hair and get yours made into fun bags."

"Would you prefer I did that?"

"Hell no, remain unchanged and be your lovely and natural self. Yeah I could think of marrying you if I did think of marrying again but think of it this way. Your divorce will come through much sooner than mine; mine is nine months away and a lot could happen to us both in that time."

"Well at least I know from that you like me."

"You called me darling a few minutes ago, the first time you've called me that when not aroused sexually. Well darling, I more than like you. You fuck damn well and are so damn interesting to be with. Where's the house?"

"Oh god, I think we've passed it."

Eddie thought he'd not change his behavior with Julie because even if she was lining him up to bang him, he'd not foul the family nest.

Returning home after a great meal and delightful social intercourse, Eddie said, "I've been thinking about our possible future together."

"Oh yes?" Donna yawned. "I'm delighted to hear you say that."

"You must be aware I'll have to leave here to find my future."

"Indeed I have thought about that."

"Well it would need to be a city of 350,000-plus people. Would you wish to accompany me?"

"I think so."

"I probably would get the best contacts in LA through the university."