Carnival Creatures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blush and laugh and choke. I shut my eyes and sigh and moan and whimper, as her tongue draws up my throat. She rubs faster, the denim of her jacket making a shuffling noise as her arm moves urgently. I feel like dynamite being lit. Each daggering pulse of pleasure from her merciless touch almost ends me. She strokes hard and fast enough to cast sparks into the ground.

The sign creaks. I grasp her shoulders. I grit my teeth. I groan over and over through them.

We're near a popcorn machine. That salt-sweet, hot butter scent has followed me, stirring my hunger again, making my mouth water. I can hear the machine going, the frantic drumming of the kernels hammering the glass panels.

Alice sucks over my jugular, her lips velvet, like the snake skin. I think about the snake dancer. I think about the three of us, her, me and Alice, wrapped in a great python, writhing in the softness of its body and moaning into the jungle night. Alice's body is close against mine, her heat cages me, her scent battles with the overwhelming ooze of butter in the air.

"You want to come?"

I can't even answer. My teeth are chattering. My pussy is on fire. My nipples are raw, grazing on my dress, my heart is punching my ribcage.

I let out a pathetic mewl.

Alice snickers. It's wicked. It's irresistible. She draws her fingertips to the harshest, sharpest, most desperate ache on my clit. She halts.

I growl in my throat. I squirm under her body. The wooden sign burns my back.

"Well?"

"I..." I try, I really try. I'm too hot. I'm confused. All of my sense and attention is flocking ravenously to where her fingers have paused. "Y... Ye... Uhuh..." My voice whisks up in a small, needy squeak.

Alice clutches my hair and steers me to her mouth. Her kiss gushes through me, cascading down my body to plunge into the rising flame from her touch. She presses deep and stirs. Hard. Fast. The pleasure drums in my core and pummels my clit. She stays just soft enough to lace the ferocity with a caring caress, but her touch is relentless, it skips like the hooves of a satyr and grinds like a witch's pestle.

Popcorn shatters in the glass box nearby, hammering like rain in a breaking storm.

Alice's kiss is fervent, her tongue lashes, her lips suck. My nipples graze denim. She bundles more of my hair in her grip and sighs into my mouth. I slink and twist under her, I want her to feel my agony, feel what she does to me. I dig my fingers into her shoulders. I fuck her hand, thrusting rapidly, greedily. The pleasure deepens, sharpens, heightens. Alice cradles the back of my head and holds me up, as I almost drop.

The waves start to spill over me. I tense against them, surf on them joyfully. The air is so thick with the scent of melting butter that it's almost liquid. Alice strokes and circles, strokes and circles, mixing a cocktail of sensation in the well of my core. The waves spill faster, I'm overflowing, I'm turning to liquid too.

Faster. So fast it smoulders.

Our breath is short, pumping onto our cheeks as we kiss passionately.

More waves. More flame.

The popcorn barrel is rattling fit to explode.

Alice presses once, forcefully, and snarls into my mouth.

"OH!"

I break. I shatter. I smack my lips from Alice's and scream in the last crescendo of kernels popping. Pleasure and release courses through me, drowns me, beats across my body, leaves me misty and gasping and tingling. I puddle in Alice's clasp. She laughs like Puck and scoops me into her arms. She holds me up, as I heave for breath and blink the bursting stars out of my vision.

I catch her eyes, glittering darkly and delightedly in the dense shadow. I kiss her. I kiss her over and over, as the relief and sensation still writhes in my body, like a snake coiling my skeleton. She smiles against my lips.

I calm and sink back to earth, huddled in her warmth. Her lipstick is a faded smear over her cocky mouth. I know my neck must be streaked with it. I know my hair is wrecked. My panties are somewhere in the grass and the air frosts my thrumming pussy. Alice looks down at me with her curls jostling in her eyes and her canines glinting in her triumphant grin.

"What do you want now, Butterscotch?"

I loop my arms around her neck and stroke over her shoulders, luring an invisible python around her frame. I huff out and flick a final shudder from my muscles. My stomach grumbles. I pull back and retrieve the rabbit, tucking him under my arm. I beam up at her.

"Popcorn."

"You betcha." Alice shoots me a finger gun, slings her arm around me, and steers me back into the fray.

This was originally written on 26th September 2020 for "Smutathon", a charity erotic writing sprint in support of Endometriosis UK.

12