Carnival Date

Story Info
Pamela and James go on a date to the carnival.
4.7k words
4.46
2.2k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/01/2024
Created 01/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pamela had not been certain about her outfit. She had been assured that the jean shorts made her butt look great. They hugged her glutes and left her legs exposed from the top of the thigh down. She was feeling nervous about showing so much skin. Her friends, especially Lucky, had urged her on. She was wearing white sandals with a wedge heel, which made her legs and her butt look good as well. She was wearing a tight belly shirt that showed her flat tummy, and a push-up bra to enhance her bust. Pam knew she had a great body for running, but she was a little less confident of her sex appeal. Lucky had helped her do her makeup and hair. They had tried for 'flirty and fun.' Her blonde hair was done in a french braid. It had looked good in the mirror. Now that she was waiting to be picked up, she was feeling less confident.

James pulled up to the side of the road in a red sedan. She wrung her hands and smiled as she walked over. He got out of the car and met her on the sidewalk. He gave her a quick look up and down and sighed. "Wow. You look great."

Pam blushed and pushed her hair back. "Thanks. You look good too." He was wearing a tight black t-shirt and an unzipped hoodie. He was wearing grey jeans and black boots. She could see his abs and pecs wrapped up by the material. He had freshly shaved, but there was just enough stubble to look rugged. She walked past him like a runway model, letting him see her from behind. He turned to stare as she went.

"Oh. Are you going to be comfortable walking in those shoes?" He asked. "We're going to be on our feet a lot."

"I'll be fine," she said airily. "You can always carry me."

"Can't wait," he replied, and opened the door for her. Pam slid into the seat. He closed the door and went to get in the driver's side. Pam took the moment to try to control her breathing. She felt like she had butterflies in her chest.

James began driving. Pam cleared her throat. "Lucky told me you had a Porche?"

"Yeah, but where we're going I'm worried about someone vandalizing it in the parking lot. I borrowed this for tonight."

"Oh," said Pam, looking around. "Is it a friend's?"

"Neighbour's. Next time we're out, I'll bring my real car. Maybe you'd like to drive it."

Pam swallowed and nodded. Next time.

About twenty minutes later they had reached the park that the carnival was using. They could hear it for blocks away: rides, music, people's voices, and even animals. James parked a few blocks away; there wasn't much parking. This was the first trial for Pam's wedges and she bore it with dignity. He offered her his arm for support, which she graciously accepted. She could feel his forearms and biceps were like iron.

When they arrived, there was a short wait to be let in. There was no ticket price for the gate, but they needed to verify drinking age and check for banned items. James accepted a stamp on his hand, but said that he wouldn't be drinking. "I'm driving," he remarked. Pam decided to get one, just in case. They were not carrying bags, so the busy carnival worker simply waved them in.

It was nearly dark, and there were not many children left. The park was mostly full of teenagers and adults. It was loud; Pam could barely hear James talking at her. "Let's get some tickets!" he shouted.

They stood in line for tickets. James scrutinized the prices carefully before they arrived at the counter. "One hundred, please," he said. The attendant unrolled a few long lengths of cheap paper tickets and handed them over. James paid by tapping his phone.

"I don't want to run out," he explained. "Nothing costs just one ticket. We might as well make sure we have enough."

Pam nodded mutely. She turned down the offer to carry any. "These pockets aren't real," she explained. He looked down at her shorts.

"Infuriating." He put his hands on her hips and felt her pockets. She felt a thrill with his hands on her.

"Well, stick close to me."

First, they headed to the merry-go-round. They got aboard horses next to each other. As they went up and down, James used his phone to take pictures of them. Pam tried to look romantic aboard the bouncing plaster horse.

"What kind of phone is that?" Pam asked him once they were off. It turned out the greatest noise was near the front. Elsewhere in the park it was only a dull roar in the background.

James looked at the phone. "I'm not really sure. It was a gift. Kind of bulky," he remarked. It was large enough that it didn't fit nicely into a pocket, so he wore a clip on his hip. "It's pretty durable, though." He rapped it theatrically. "I drop it all the time and it never stops working." The plastic around the sides and back was bigger than almost any case, and it seemed to have a band of metal around the edge. Even the screen had some sort of protective layer over it.

"House of mirrors?"

"Yes."

They wandered through a maze of clear plastic, trying to hold hands around the tight bends. Pam giggled as James pretended to walk into an invisible wall, and again when he actually walked into one. He rubbed his forehead sheepishly.

They got to a collection of warped mirrors. "This one isn't bad," James remarked at one that made his shoulders and torso look extremely wide. Pam walked in front of it as well.

"Wow, I got Jessica Rabbit boobs."

James came up behind her and put his hands around her waist. "It's nice to see a change, but I prefer the original version." He kissed her cheek. She placed her arm across his, and stroked his face with the other. They looked ridiculous in the mirror but she wanted to never look away.

Later, they rode a roller coaster together. She noticed he kept his eyes shut tight during most of it. She reached out to hold his hand, and he squeezed hers.

After that, they got snacks. There were stalls with any number of eclectic options to choose from. James seemed to have a hard time selecting anything. Deep-fried foods and things covered in salt upset his stomach.

"You're supposed to get something that seems disgusting," said Pamela. She was drinking a beer and eating a cheese pretzel. "It's part of the carnival experience."

James had gotten some caramel popcorn and made an unfortunate discovery. "Why would you put salt on popcorn if it's already candied?" he said ruefully. He sipped a coke and looked around. "What can we do while carrying this stuff?"

"Oooh, win me a prize!" Pam pointed at the carnival games. Barkers shouted about tests of strength, ring toss games, and other alleged tests of skill. James nodded and they headed to the nearest one.

James handed her his popcorn and the stall-runner a handful of tickets. He accepted a fist-full of darts and began throwing them. Pam stifled a giggle as he missed again and again. James sighed, centered himself, checked his grip on the dart, lined it up, and missed the target almost entirely.

"Oh, for crying out loud," he said, as he was handed a consolation prize. He looked at the tiny stuffed animal, then handed it to Pam. "You would think that the law of averages would be on my side, at least."

"Come on, let's try that one," she said, pointing at a strength-tester.

This one had a line up, which meant that James had plenty of opportunity to observe the game in action. He narrowed his eyes and warmed up his fingers. Pam enjoyed watching him focus on something. It was cute, even sexy, how he had his eyes narrowed and he flexed his hands. She snuggled against him, and he patted her shoulder absently.

James didn't do that well on this one, either. He spent a lot of time lining himself up and weighing the hammer, but it turned out to be too heavy. After all too brief a time, he withdrew, unsuccessful. He showed Pam a sticker that he had been handed, showing a construction worker using a hammer.

"I guess I'm just not manly enough," said James, with theatrical resignation.

"You're plenty manly," Pam replied, hugging his arm.

They tried a duck-shooting range, a water-gun blaster, and a ball tosser. On none of them did James do well, although Pam enjoyed spraying water at the clown's mouth.

The only event that he did well at was axe-tossing. James sank three axes into the target, one clipping into the bull's eye. He accepted the stuffed rabbit modestly.

"I've done that before," he explained. "Those axes weren't balanced very well, though. I'm starting to wonder... If perhaps some of these games aren't as fair as they might claim."

"Well, of course not!" Pam said. "You're supposed to lose. It's part of the experience."

"Ah," he replied absently. "I haven't been to a carnival. Not one like this."

"Did they not come to your hometown, or something?"

"I don't have a hometown."

"Oh," she replied. He had said it so matter-of-factly, with no further explanation. She wondered if further probing would upset him. She saw him glancing around, then pointed.

"Ferris wheel. Surely that is part of the carnival experience?"

"Oh, it certainly is."

They lined up for the Ferris wheel. It took long enough that they got through their snacks. He left the line briefly to collect more: another beer, a cola, cotton candy, and a packet of roasted corn nuts.

"It was the closest thing to a vegetable they had," he explained. "And at least cotton candy is just spun sugar."

"Glad to see you're lightening up," Pam replied. "Oh, and you're trying to get me drunk. Now you're acting like a proper carnival date."

"Have you seen how much these cost? Getting you drunk would require a mortgage."

Eventually they reached the front of the line and were let on board. As the car slowly raised up, Pam watched James breathing slowly and deeply. He was staring straight ahead, barely moving.

"Maybe we shouldn't have come on the high-up thing," she said, concerned.

"No, it's fine. Fear only has the power you give it," he replied. "And I wouldn't want to miss out on this experience." He turned to her and slid his arm around her waist. "Or this one."

James leaned down to kiss her. She melted into him, pressing her hand to his chest as he wrapped his arms around her. Her heart was pounding as he stroked her hair. He put his hand on the side of her face and she leaned into it. He began kissing her cheek and down her neck. Her eyes were closed, lost in the experience. She felt his lips graze across her neck, then came back to kissing her mouth. She opened her mouth, and he accepted the invitation. He slid his tongue inside her mouth, and she probed it with hers. They tasted the snacks the other had been eating. He began running his hands across her stomach and waist. She dug her fingers into his back and pulled him into her.

When they broke off, they realized they were near the apex of the wheel's circle. James looked around. "Wow, this is great. Everything is great." He pulled his phone off his hip and tried to open the camera application. Unfortunately he dropped it.

"Oh, fuck me," he groaned as it fell.

I would love to, Pam wanted to say, but he was clearly focused on the falling piece of electronics. It bounced off a bar and flew out into the crowd.

"Never going to find it now," he said despondently. He sat back against the chair and sighed.

"We can ask at the lost-and-found," Pam said encouragingly. "No-one else has a phone like that."

"Yeah, sure," he replied. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and exhaled slowly. He opened his eyes and smiled at her. "Where were we?"

They resumed kissing, his tongue in her mouth and their hands all over. Pam was rapidly getting very turned on, and had to fight the urge to open his pants right there on the wheel. "James, please, we have to..." she pulled away from him, despite her strongest instincts. "We can't right now," she said.

James nodded, and stayed seated next to her. He kept running his hands across her waist and thighs, though. She found she could just about keep from climbing onto him despite the delirious sensation she was getting.

Eventually the wheel finished spinning, and Pam found she couldn't hardly remember any of what they saw from that height. James started looking around, in the vain hope that he might actually notice a black rectangle on the ground in the dark.

James stopped short when he saw someone waving. Pam saw them too: a late-teens male, wearing a baseball jersey. He was waving from across the crowded field, holding a black rectangle.

"Oh, fuck me sideways," grumbled James. He sighed. "Come on." He trudged in that direction. Pam trotted along beside him, a little worried.

The teen withdrew from the park field and moved to one of the alleys behind all the stalls. It was dark, and there were cables connecting the tops of the stalls to the ground via drilled-in eyehooks.

There were two teens, both male. One had short-buzzed sandy-blond hair and was wearing a kerchief wrapped around his head. The other wearing a loose wife-beater shirt and had a corn-row haircut. Both were wearing baggy pants.

"Hey, we got your phone," said the taller one in the jersey. "You must be pretty glad."

"Oh, very glad," James agreed. "Would you return it, please?"

The shorter, thinner one stepped forward in a bladed stance. "What's it worth to you?" He said, challengingly.

James nodded. "How about a round of beers, on me?" He asked, with fragile jollity.

"We were thinking more like money," replied jersey-boy.

The tone of the conversation was icy, and Pamela was getting very nervous. She approached James cautiously, and put a hand on his shoulder. She wasn't sure what to say, but she wanted out of this situation. He flicked his eyes at her and nodded.

"I don't have much money on me," said James.

"How about you go to the ATM and get some?"

"No, I need it back now, please." James' tone had gotten much more final. He stepped forward, one hand extended.

The jersey-wearer put the phone in his baggy pocket. James closed to a few meters. Pam watched as the other teen circled around James. She wanted to shout but somehow could not. The shorter one reached out to wrap his arms around James' arms from behind. Rather than being surprised by this, James threw a kick backwards into the teen's stomach. It only grazed him, but the teen released his grip on James' arms. He managed to keep a hold on James' left wrist, though.

The jersey-wearer had been stepping up, intent on hitting James while he was restrained. He hesitated, then threw a wide swinging punch. James turned and stepped forward, bringing him inside the punches' arc. The jersey-wearer tried to push him back. James didn't move; he had dug his feet into the ground in some sort of martial arts stance.

James brought his right hand up behind the puncher's head. He had also spun his left hand around to grab onto the other teen's wrist. He dug in his feet and twisted his hips, torso, and shoulders in one quick sequence. He pulled one teen's arm and pushed the other teens' head. They collided with each other, head to head.

While those two clutched their heads and swore, James put his foot behind the wife-beater's leg and pushed. The young man fell backwards, landing on a taut cable. He bellowed in pain as he recoiled off it. The other teen was furious now. He wrapped his arms around James' entire body from the side. James' arms were pinned to the side. He slapped the teen's crotch. It wasn't nearly hard enough to do any damage, but the teen instinctively withdrew. Now with a little room, James jammed his elbow into his grapplers' solar plexus. This knocked the breath out of him, and caused him to lose his grip.

While the jersey boy was bent over, James grabbed his ear. He twisted it, causing the jersey wearer to twist and slap at James' arm. James reached into the teen's pocket and pulled out his own phone. Then he stomped on the teen's foot and let go.

The two teenagers were hurt, but not injured. James walked back towards Pam, and gave his phone a little wave.

"I guess what they really wanted was a self-defence lesson," he said as they exited the alleyway.

If Pam wasn't hot before, she was now. The adrenaline was wearing off, leaving her feeling shaky and lightheaded. For all his affected cool, James was feeling the same way. His mouth was dry and his hands were shaking. They looked at each other. He was trying to get his breathing under control. She looked up at him, eyes shining.

"You want to get out of here?" Pam asked eagerly.

They pushed through the crowds, single-mindedly seeking the exit. They quick-stepped back to the car, hand in hand. Once there, they hurriedly began to drive.

Pamela had been expecting James to drive back to his house, or perhaps one of the motels that they had passed. She was getting ready to remind him that her parents were home and that her place was not an option when he pulled into a dirt lane.

Pam looked around. "Is this a farm?"

"Yeah. Don't worry, I know the owner."

James unbuckled his belt and got out of the car. Pam climbed between the seats and ended up in the back. James took a moment to roll the seats forward as much as possible, and lean the drivers' chair forward. Pam watched him, her legs folded under her, one finger between her teeth. When he opened the door and climbed, she wriggled enticingly.

"Come here, big boy," she said, teasingly.

James slipped his sweater off and tossed it into the front seats. He grabbed the collar of his t-shirt and ripped it open. Pam gasped in delighted shock. He climbed in and pulled his boots off. They went into the front as well. Then he undid his jeans and slid them off. He was not wearing underwear, and she got to watch his penis hang between his legs before he closed the door.

James paused and looked up. "Should I turn this on?" he said, flicking the overhead cabin light on, then off. Pam was biting her lip. "Either way," she said. He elected to leave it on, then fell on her. She ran her arms up his biceps and shoulders. He kissed her lips, and ran his hands across her still-clothed breasts. He growled in frustration and she giggled as he pulled her top over her head. He ran his hands back behind her, while still kissing her neck. She could feel him pulling at the clasp, trying to get it undone. She closed her eyes and smiled, and wrapped her hands around his back. She rubbed her thigh against his leg.

"Don't rush me, I'm getting there," he murmured in her ear and she laughed again. Eventually the bra popped open and he slid it off. All concerns about the size of her breasts had fled as he buried his face in them. He eagerly kissed them and sucked on her nipples. She felt her arousal becoming more urgent. She reached down past his body and popped the button on her jean shorts.

James took this as a hint, and slid down her body. He crouched over her in the limited space of the back seat and began to slide her jean shorts off. Pam eagerly raised her hips, and he slid them past her thighs. He had to crouch in the foot-space while he pulled them the rest of the way off her legs. Both of them were naked now. She lay back, propped up on her elbows. She stroked her leg against his chest.

"How do you want me?" Pamela asked, in a light, innocent voice. She gasped in mock shock as he fell on her again. James kissed her a few more times, then sat up. He reached under her hips and raised them up. She lifted her legs, and he shifted until her calves her resting over his arms. With his hands gripping her ass, he had her at the level he wanted her. She was already slick with arousal. He slid his penis inside her.

Pam sighed in delight as she felt him enter. His hard cock had been just what she had needed. She felt him begin to thrust gently in and out. "You're deeper than anyone has ever been," she told him. She knew guys loved to hear about how big their dicks were.

Sure enough, he smiled and... Blushed? Maybe. He certainly started thrusting harder. "Ooooh, jeez," she moaned as his cock rubbed against the inside of her pussy. "Oh, you are hitting all the right spots." She gripped the edge of the seat and the nearby headrest. "Oh, yes. Keep... Keep doing that," she gasped.

12