Carnival Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Pam gripping the headrest as a second point of support, James was able to push even harder. He began to thrust into her and let her swing back towards him. She moaned wordlessly. Her pussy was tight around his cock. He could feel it moulding around him as he moved inside it. She was wet enough that sliding in and out was easy.

She dropped back to the seat's surface. He held up her hips while her upper body was flat on the seat. Her breasts jiggled up on her chest as he thrust into her. She moaned and ran her hands all around her, seeing something else to grip. She settled on her own breasts, squeezing them as he kept thrusting.

James slowed thrusting and pulled out of her. He lowered her right hip to the seat, so that she was on her side facing the front. He positioned himself over her right leg, and held her left leg to his chest. Just as Pam was catching her breath, he entered her again. She groaned as he thrust into her with greater force. Now that he was not supporting her weight and could pull her leg towards him, he could truly pound her.

Pam's eyes rolled back. "Oh, fuck, you're making me come," she said between gasps. She tensed, then went limp as the orgasm rolled over her. James slowed his pace; he began thrusting slowly and deeply inside her. Her pussy's sensations were electric. Every millimeter of movement felt overwhelming. It was too much. She saw stars flashing before her eyes. When she finally recovered, she realized James was laying across her with his arms around her. She smiled and gave a little wave. "Hi," she said, distantly.

James smiled and nodded, then sat back up again. Pam's eyes widened as she realized he wasn't done. "I thought you were finished," she said.

"Not yet," he replied. "Is this position good?"

"Um, yes?" she said, and laughed. "Any position with that thing inside me is good."

"Good. Let me get out my copy of the kama sutra."

Pam laughed. She shifted position, trying to get more comfortable on the seats. She realized she was probably going to be there for awhile longer and might as well get comfortable.

James continued to thrust into her. His cock had already been hard, but at this stage was fully engorged. His glans in particular was aching. It drove him to try to get release. He increased his pace and thrust harder. Pam moaned gratifyingly.

"James, you fuck like a god," she gasped.

A few more minutes passed. James alternated between rapid thrusts and deep, slow thrusts. Pam continued to moan, savour the sensation, and find things to grip onto. James slowed and leaned down to her.

"Pam, can we try something else?"

Pam rolled her eyes forward again. "Baby, we can do whatever you want."

James pulled out of her and sat her up. She was feeling very much like a liquid at this point, but she managed to get her torso between the seats. She supported herself with her folded arms and spread her legs wide. She couldn't see him, although the rearview mirror provided a decent view of his chest. James stood up behind her, one leg behind each chair. He had to bend right over her back. He put his hands onto her hips, and ran them up and down her waist. He slowly slid his cock into her pussy from behind.

"Oh, wow," she said again. "I thought you were in deep before."

James began to thrust into her, which was more like lifting his hips repeatedly. Pam's head hung limply as she took his cock. It was pressed against her g-spot. Consistent pressure and a steady rhythm in-and-out had her racing towards another orgasm.

"James, you are... Making me... Come... Again," she managed to get out. He reached forward and slid his fingers into her hair. He took a big firm handful and pulled. She arched her back, which caused her to rub her cunt against his cock more powerfully.

"Oh, yes," she cried out. Tears streamed from her eyes as she had another powerful orgasm. When it was over, she let herself lay across the arm-rest. She used her folded arms for a pillow. She closed her eyes and dreamily felt him continuing to thrust into her.

"Use me," she murmured. "Fuck me until you come."

James did just that. She relaxed and breathed, unable to do much else, as he pounded her. She lay there between the seats, feeling like a rag doll. She found herself enjoying it, savouring the feeling of being vulnerable and passive. She listened to his heavy breathing, felt him thrusting hard into her, and closed her eyes. She felt full, and complete, and happy.

Finally Pam heard James grunting, and felt him thrust into her in a few short spasmic thrusts. She sighed happily as she felt him ease out of her. He collapsed onto the seats behind him. His cock was still slick with her juices and dripping semen. He looked at her from behind; bent over, ass presented, pussy red and soaking. She turned her head to look at him.

"Done already?"

James nodded loosely. "Yeah, done."

Pam eased herself up and fell down to sit on his lap. They kissed, their hands playing across each others' sweaty skin. James leaned down to suck on her nipples again. She squeezed his shoulders.

James paused. "I think I have to apologize to my neighbours for messing up their backseat."

Pam started to laugh, and then he joined her.

Finally they slid apart. James had ripped his shirt, but he managed to pull on his pants again. "Do you want me to bring you to your house, or come back to mine?"

"Oh, I want to go to your place!"

"Sure."

Eventually they got back into the front seat. Pam managed to put on her shorts again as James drove, shirtless. Pam ran her hands across his bare arms when she thought it wouldn't distract him. She took a deep breath and said something that had been bothering her.

"Do you think I'm hot?"

James glanced at her for a moment, then back to the road. "Smoking. Smouldering. You're a goddess. Aphrodite would be jealous. Your every curve is a work of art. Your proportions are perfect. Your face is a dream. Your lips demand to be kissed."

Pamela blushed. "Are we going to have sex again?"

"Once we get home, yes. I'm going to take you as soon as we get in the door."

She flushed. "Okay," she said.

James brought her back to the suburbs, and drove the car back to his house. Pamela spent the rest of the night there. She resolved to find a way to thank Lucky for hooking her up with this incredible man. She couldn't believe that her friend would arrange this date.

12