Carnival - the Rest of the Day

Story Info
My daughters friend - first fucking.
1.8k words
4.27
3.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Viper139
Viper139
14 Followers

Chapter 2

It took me just a couple minutes to get her to my house. As I stepped out of the car, I took her blouse and coat with me and waited at the open door. As she tried to cover her tits, I just stared at her and she dropped her hands blushing heavily.

"Did you like to be watched by that truck driver?" I asked with a laugh as we went inside.

"Not sure if I would like it on my own, but having you order me to do so, made it exciting. My head is spinning as I really like you to do that to me. I normally would never walk around with my tits out or spreading myself for the world to see. But I know this probably turns you on -- and that turns me on as well. I really like to be your toy -- even so I might not have much experience with this, but those naughty pictures you create in my head, just get to my sexual core."

I indicate for her to sit on my armchair: "Spread," and she does just that -- she is incredible flexible and shows me her pussy with the ball in with her legs spread to the max.

"Close your eyes," and stepped between her legs. As I moved the ball in and out of her, I suck on her clit, which looks like a tiny cock and sticks out over her lips, she is ready to come in no time again, moaning and biting her lip.

"May I come, please?"

"You may not," I answered and stepping back. "Are you normally as aroused as now?"

"I never climbed to orgasm that fast or came that hard. I never had much of a sex drive -- rarely I came without a lengthy foreplay. But the combination of all those fantasies and that pressure on my inside and on my clit is just too much to handle."

I had an idea -- pulling the ball out and let her sit there with her legs spread, I went to the treasure chest and found what I was looking for. It looks like a jewelry but it is more than that. A tiny neck choker for a clit, held in place by some bands.

I moved the bands over her legs until the jewelry was almost in place, right over her clit. With the clit sticking out so much out of her hood it was easy to move it into that hole, effectively holding it in place. Her clit was above the jewelry -- sticking out nicely

Looking at those spread legs -- got to me as I just could not take it anymore and removed my pants. I grabbed my painfully hard dick and slapped her trapped clit with it, watching her squirm.

When I moved to her tiny cunt, it looked like it will never accommodate me. I just moved my cock around her pussy lips and her eyes were shooting open looking at my dick.

"I told you to close your eyes and spread," speaking in a harsh tone and she shuddered and closed her eyes. Her cunt was moving as if she was searching for my cock. What a sight -- I was ready to plow into her, but just then my daughter's ringtone disturbed me, almost inside of her beautiful pussy: "Hi dad, how is she?"

"She was a little anxious, but she opened up nicely," looking down at her open leaking pussy fully aware of the double meaning. "I will bring her back to you -- where are you?"

Beth was still close by and i told her to wait for us.

I put my cock into my pants and told Stefanie to get up.

"But you were just about to fuck me, please fuck me -- I would really like that."

"And I just might have, but you did not follow my order again. You will have to learn it the hard way. Get up."

She stands still as I move those bands high up to her waist, putting a little pressure on the clit/jewelry. I gave her the blouse, but not her coat. Her hard nipples are clearly visible. I grab her phone and install two apps -- "One is so I find you and the second one is for later use -- I will explain as you will learn how to use it.

You will go like this. Your new golden friend is going to move your clit around -- you are not to take it off. I want you to dance with it. I might call you, so be aware of your ring tone 'After dark' from Tito& Tarantula. Don't come this time or I really have to punish you with pain. Get in the car."

I dropped her with Beth coming out to greet us: "Thank you for getting her spirit back up -- you are an angel," and they left arm in arm.

A couple hours later my phone rang with my daughter's ring tone: "Sorry for bothering you again, but Stefanie left something at your place. And I will be off for the rest of the evening -- I met somebody. Could you keep her company and get her over to her place. I am already running late?"

"Sure, drop her off -- I will take care of her," smiling -- I am playing with fire as I realize I will have to tell her at some time.

As I answer the door, I am already horny again: "Greeting my little sub, I really hope you didn't come again."

"No, I behaved but it was hard. My clit is throbbing all the time and I keep picturing your big cock at my pussy. This is torture."

"Move over to the table -- stick your butt out and stay still," as I grab a blindfold and several cuffs. Once she is thoroughly tied to the table and blindfolded it start caressing her body -- starting with light touches to the right places until I move her jewelry harder, working her ass cheeks and keeping her on the edge.

My cock comes back out of my pants and I tease her wet hole -- just lightly, just the head comes in until she is begging me to fuck her. It takes all of my willpower to not give it to her right away.

I try to move into her hot core, but she is so small I have to really apply pressure so I sink into her for a bit.

"Please, fuck me so I can come -- please, I cannot stand it anymore -- I am ready to explode," she gasps but keeps still as I ordered.

"You can move and fuck me, let's see what kind of slut I got myself."

She pushes back hard sinking me into her hot pussy, but it takes her whole weight to get into her small hole. After several minutes of grinding my cock into herself and moaning constantly, she finally gets all of me into her, my balls slapping her clit.

"You can come now," and she does so instantly: "OH, OH, OOOH," as she explodes and her whole body shakes with an orgasm I have not seen in my live. Every muscle seems to contract as she squirms on my cock. And keeps going with each little movement I make. I cannot hold out any longer and come into her with such force, that my brain seems to stop functioning. I just grab onto her.

After several minutes just recovering I hear her: "You are aware you will need to tie me up all the time."

"I intend to do just that."

As I look down at her pussy stretched to the max, I realize I am still hard. I pull back and I hear her whimper: "Please!" I grab her black hair and pull her onto my dick, establishing a slow rhythm.

My other hand alternately pulls at those bands to keep her clit busy and her nipples as I squeeze them hard. The noises she is making make me even harder. Her moans are growing constantly and she pushes herself back aggressively, so I stop.

"No, don't stop. I am so close. Please, I am begging you," she cries hoarsely.

I waited for a couple of seconds and resumed, but instead getting her nipples or clit more attention, I started to spank her every second thrust. At first, she wailed a bit, but after 20 spanks or so that turned to moans as her ass cheeks went darker.

As she was so tight I had a hard time not to come, but she seemed to being near her peak as her moans got even deeper -- more like an animal, so I started to hammer away, pulling at those bands with each thrust and let loose as my toes went numb and my brain went black.

When I came back to my senses, I hear her crying and sobbing so I untie her, just to drop into my armchair totally spent. She races in my lap and holds me tightly.

"I am not sure if I can do that anytime soon, but this was beyond any fantasy. I lost my sense of when or how when you went so fast, I just came with each thrust and when you came I was in another universe seeing bright lights," as she moved even closer trying to kiss me. I am panicking.. this is too fast.

"You are going to ruin that armchair if you do not clean me up," forcefully, looking at my half-mast.

She droops to her knees hesitating slightly, but starts to lick my dick like a lollipop.

"Don't forget my balls," and she does a perfect job on them. Now it is time for me to moan.

"You like your balls licked, aren't you?"

"Very much so, if done right, and you are a natural. Don't forget the floor," as she is dripping away.

She looks into my eyes and licks our juices from the floor, clearly exited.

"Switch places," as I start to retaliate. Getting her clit more attention as I drop the jewelry on the floor before I start something again.

"We need to shower," as I pick her off the floor and carry her upstairs.

Once we are clean as we can be she pushes her ass back, trying to get me into her again.

"Slut, I am not 18 anymore, give me some rest," dragging her out of the shower. Once dried, I drop her on my bed and use those handcuffs to tie her hands to the headboard and I went into a deep sleep.

Waking up I find her between my legs licking my balls and stroking my cock. "Did I tell you to do that? And how did you get out of those cuffs anyway?"

"They have a safety release and you should know, as I slipped them off, when Beth got downstairs yesterday. And I am sorry I was trying to...!"

"Forget it, but I am hungry and my balls still hurt as I came so hard. Just don't forget that I tell you what to do," smiling inwardly -- what a great girl.

To be continued...

Viper139
Viper139
14 Followers