Submissive Slut Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
My Sir stretches my Pussy with an Inflatable Dildo.
2.4k words
3.95
24k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir made me wear an inflatable dildo to work today.

Sir said, "Bring me the inflatable dildo." And I did.

Sir said, "Spread your legs." And I did.

He pushed the dildo very deep into the cunt that he owns. It was easy for him to do that because he taught me long ago that panties are for good little girls, and I am neither of those. In fact, he took all my panties away and I have not seen them since. That was almost two years ago. I have not worn panties in so long, I barely remember the feel of them now.

I know what I am. I am his submissive slut wife waiting and available for his use. Today is one of those days.

He gave me instructions, as he grabbed the bulb and started pumping the dildo to inflate it with air. He said, "You are to set an alarm for 60-minutes. At the end of each hour you are to give this bulb two good, strong pumps. Then you will report to me about it. This dildo will NOT be deflated at all today. The only time it is allowed to be removed from my cunt is to urinate, but you will put it back in the exact same way it came out, no matter how big it gets. And do NOT ask to remove it. I will take it out tonight when we are both back home from work. And not a minute before. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir"

He asked me, "Do you have any questions about your directive today?"

"I do have one question Sir. Why are we doing this? Is there a goal or a purpose? I mean, I am willing to serve you, but can you explain your intentions?"

He said, "That's more than one question. I will not punish you lying to me like that, but I will ignore all but the first question."

He continued, "Your pussy has always been too tight for my preference. This should be no surprise to you as I've had to tell you to stop squeezing your inside muscles on my cock many times before. I am tired of feeling unwelcome there. I want a warm, inviting cunt to easily penetrate whenever I damn well please! No one likes a tight, not-fuckable pussy. So I will keep this dildo in you today and repeat regularly until your muscles stretch and get loose enough that I am completely welcomed in that cunt of mine. No one should be pushed out of their own home, and your cunt is my cock's home. We will work to get it to the place I want it to be so that you welcome my cock every time without exception."

That's all it took. I melted at his words. When he talks to me with such authority and command, it gets me dripping wet every time!

I said, "Yes Sir. You know I want to please you today and everyday. I also want to be a warm inviting place for your cock anytime you wish."

That's when he smacked my ass hard and said, "Now go get dressed and be off to work." And that's exactly what I did.

A few hours later, after many pumps and many texts to Sir to tell him how compliant I was being I received a text from him.

It read, "Time to Edge."

I was surprised. I was at work, and he knew it. So I responded with, "At work Sir? Now Sir?"

I immediately saw the 3-bubbles. He was responding back. When it came through, it said, "Yes. That's what I said."

I said, "Yes Sir."

He said, "Report when you are done."

I knew when he says "edge," what he may as well have been saying and what he ultimately meant was "make yourself completely aroused that you are so very near orgasm that you really want it! You crave it. It's the only thing you seek! But you will deny yourself that pleasure, because orgasm is not actually allowed and you know that. Even so, you should be so close to it that you even fear that you might slip over the edge accidentally. But you won't because you know better!"

Thankfully, I have an office at the end of the hall and a desk that sits where I can see down it. So I could stay pretty protected from sight and still please my Sir too. I pushed my hand down into my pants and touched my clit.

My clit was already pushed outward from the dildo being so inflated and me feeling so naturally aroused already. My clit was already feeling super sensitive so touching it with just a feathery light touch caused me to go straight to the edge in lightning fast speed! And yet, I knew I wasn't able to just have one simple small touch. That wouldn't be enough to satisfy Sir's command. So I continued to press my forefinger against my clit. I started to move it back and forth, flicking my clit left and right. I could feel the arousal rising. I so wanted to hump my middle two fingers, but my pussy was filled already with the dildo. So I moved my hips forward and back, grinding on the dildo and causing my fingers to truly rub my clit thoroughly and completely. I felt my clit start to engorge and I knew in just a few short minutes, I HAD to stop so not to go over the edge.

And I did. I stopped. I pulled my hand from my pants and texted my Sir, "I have gone to the edge".

I could have added, "And I so want to ask to cum, but I know you will deny me. I know I don't need to ask because it won't get me the answer I want and only make you mad. So I will wait until you allow me the pleasure to orgasm."

He immediately texted back, "So soon? Wait 10-minutes and do it again."

You have got to be kidding me! I have to calm down enough to focus on work already! But I kept my thoughts to myself and simply said, "Yes Sir"

And I did it again. Then I texted him and reported I was done. This time he said, "That's my good girl! My good submissive slut wife, you make me proud. Keep up the pumping until tonight and you will be rewarded."

I texted back, "Thank You Sir". I was so very happy that I had made him proud.

By the time I was walking in the door after work, the dildo was so inflated I was struggling to walk straight. Sir noticed. He said, "Feeling good?"

That's when I said, "It was better in the morning, but now I am feeling sore Sir". To which he responded, "Do you feel stretched? Is that pussy ready for my cock?"

I said, "I do hope so Sir. I did as instructed to be compliant."

Sir smiled and said, "Go take your clothes off and lay on the bed. You'll pump the dildo more and edge more too. If you think you are about to cum, you need to stop and wait a few minutes. When you can safely resume, you will. You will continue doing this while waiting for me and I will be in when I'm ready too."

I said, "Thank You Sir. I will be waiting, while edging."

And I went to the bedroom. After getting completely naked, I laid on the bed and began to pump and edge. Pump and edge. AND pump and edge.

After the third time, I could just barely handle the dildo being so inflated and the extreme arousal. I pulled my legs up almost into a ball, and closed my legs together while trying so very hard to keep the dildo from slipping out and to fight off the orgasm from spilling out of me. That's when my Sir came in. He smiled at the sight.

He had cuffs in his hand. They were thigh cuffs that tied my right arm to my right leg and my left arm to my left leg. He fastened the thigh part first and said, "if you want to proceed, lay your arm down on the bed and allow me to fasten it with this cuff, where you won't be able to move it any further than your thigh can move."

I didn't even hesitate. I completely trust Sir will never (ever!) hurt me beyond my limits or his. If I am hurt at all it is very tolerable and to bring him pleasure. His pleasure then gives me my pleasure too!

With my arms secured tightly to each of my thighs, and the inability to use my hands, Sir stepped back and smiled. He then asked me if I would consent to wearing a mouth gag. I readily agreed to that also. Now I had no ability to speak as well as move my arms.

Sir reached down between my legs and lightly laid just one finger on my clit and I flinched. He laughed. He said, "Would you like me to continue?"

I nodded my head as fast as I could.

He laughed and said, "I knew my submissive slut wife would want my attention today. I will reward your submission with an orgasm tonight."

He pulled the dildo out. He admired how large it had become and he commented to me how impressed he was. That's when he shoved it hard back inside me. I flinched, but in a good way. He pushed and pulled it in and out, going faster and faster.

Then he stopped. Immediately and quickly. As fast as he started, he stopped. He yanked the dildo out. And I felt the palm of his hand slap down hard on my cunt and as I gasped for breath, he said, "You may get rewarded, but not yet my love! You do NOT yet get to orgasm!"

That's when he unzipped his pants, and moved up towards me, while pushing his beautiful cock closer to my mouth. I heard him say, "Now I'm going to pull the gag out just so I can shove my cock down your throat until you suck it hard. Then I will fuck that beautiful cunt of yours. But make no mistake, your mouth will be filled with my cock and the gag ball goes right back in when my cock comes out."

And he did. The gag wasn't out of my mouth but one second and he jammed his cock straight in, all the way in, balls deep inside my mouth. It gagged me immediately.

He commented, "That's my good girl. Make me hard for you Bitch. Give me your best and I will give you mine!"

When he was fully erect, he put the gag back in and in one move flipped me over. My face was touching the bed and I had no ability to lift my head since my arms were bound to my sides. That forced my cunt and ass in the air, wide open for his taking! He had all the choices of any hole he wanted at his fingertips. But we both knew he wanted my wet, dripping cunt. He wanted to test how stretched it became.

He said, "I am going to take you from behind. I am going to stand on the side of the bed and shove my cock deep into that stretched, sweet, wet pussy. It better be stretched enough to make my cock comfortable in MY pussy."

That's when his cock entered my cunt and it went all the way into my pussy in one big push. I felt his balls hit my clit, while his cock tried to hit my bladder. He pushed in and out with such force that I knew this was him getting happy inside my pussy. He was seeking his own pleasure with me all tied up and open for his taking. He was using me for his pleasure only. But his pleasure IS my pleasure!

He made me moan hard. He laughed and said, "I think she's happy to serve!". Of course, I couldn't respond because I was gagged, but he wasn't wrong! I was happy to serve and to please.

I also felt his hand slap my ass so hard I jumped. He didn't approve of me moving out of position. He slapped my ass again and I moved again.

I heard him moving me back into position and talking to me, "Bitch, stop moving right this minute. This is me using you for my pleasure. If you want to orgasm and find your own pleasure tonight, you will stop moving altogether right NOW!"

And his hand slapped down on my ass harder than I had ever felt. I whimpered but didn't move. He slapped my ass over and over while driving deeper and deeper. I felt the sting of his hand on my ass, with the pleasure of his cock taking my pussy hard and furious. Finally he laid over on my back and whispered in my ear, "I am going to pump my seed deep into your cunt woman. You can cum as much as you want now. But you better cum before I do, because when I am done, so are you!"

And he began to moved in and out with a furious and rapid need to bring himself to orgasm. He pumped harder and faster with every second. He was pressing every so close to orgasm. I could tell he was now on a singular mission that wasn't going to let up until he achieved his goal. He went as fast and hard as he could.

I was aching and searching for my own release too. And it came. My orgasm. It flooded out of me and covered his cock. I whimpered and he knew why. My orgasm was the encouragement he sought. He then slammed into me one last time and held his cock there while I felt his seed pour deep in my needy pussy! He moaned and arched his back while his cock emptied into me.

He pulled out of me and untied my arms and thighs. He laid with me and said, "My sweet good submissive wife, come snuggle with me now for a bit." So I did.

He stroked my hair as we both came down from our natural highs and he let me lay on his strong chest. He said, "My sweetheart, that stretching today did as intended. I've created a warm, inviting place for my cock to call home! We will repeat this often in hopes we can keep it that way!"

And I said, "Yes Sir. I am so very happy to be your Submissive Slut Wife."