Carol and Gwenda Pt. 03

Story Info
Carol and Gwenda. More kink.
4.7k words
4.81
2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antipod
Antipod
38 Followers

sCarol and Gwenda Part3

Continuing my adventures in Australia. Please read Carol and Gwenda Parts 1 and 2.

Feedback is important to me, so please comment on my stories. It is the best way for me to develop and improve on them.

We showered again, and for once the girls behaved. The hot water system hadn't caught up with our earlier antics, so it was a quick one. Carol insisted on wearing her panties in the shower so that she could get rid of most of the cum in them, so Gwenda and I insisted she got in last which received a howl of protest at the luke warm water. 'Revenge is sweetest when served cold.'

I had been anxious to get back and see Col. I had a lot to thank him for. He had taken me under his wing, got me hooked up with the girls and made me welcome in amongst his exclusive crew.

The girls were wearing shorts and tops as we headed across and down the road to the pad. Gwenda, with her stunning figure was wearing the tightest pair of shorts I had ever seen, and I smiled to myself as I wondered whether she was having trouble walking as per normal. She must have sensed this, and as she turned to catch me staring at her she poked out her tongue.

The music of 'Cream' was drifting from the house as we walked in. A guy and girl were on one of the couches and hadn't noticed us as we walked in. He had his hand up her short dress and she had hers around his cock poking out from his jeans.

"Hi Kelly, Hi Ryan." The hand was quickly removed from the dress and Ryan's cock disappeared back into his jeans as the two of them straightened themselves up. Carol and Gwenda didn't blink an eye as Kelly joined them in the kitchen flushed with embarrassment.

"Sorry mate didn't mean to catch you out. Where's Col?"

Ryan, whom I'd seen at the beach and party, just grinned at me as he finished buttoning up his jeans. He nodded towards the bedroom door.

"Asleep?" I asked.

"Nah." Ryan was grinning at me.

I walked over to the closed door and knocked. "What?" came the reply.

"Hey Col...it's me Tim."

"Aw...Ok...hold on."

A few seconds later the door opened. Col was naked, his cock at half-mast and there was a girl curled up on the bed behind him. He grinned at me. "Gidday cobber...just give us a few minutes will ya...I just want to get rid of this. Shit...thought it was my old man for a minute." he pointed down to his cock. I had to admit, it was pretty impressive.

I laughed. "Sure thing Col."

"You can have seconds if you want."

"No...I'm all good thanks mate."

I went into the kitchen and joined the girls as they made coffee. Kelly was obviously still embarrassed and avoided looking at me.

"Is he in there rooting?" Carol asked. I just grinned.

Ten minutes later the bedroom door opened. A naked girl appeared with a handful of clothes, and a startled look on her face as she realised there was company. She tried to cover herself up as she scuttled off to the bathroom. The girls and I laughed, but I did feel a bit sorry for her. Col appeared a couple of minutes later but this time wearing shorts.

"Coffee. How was your night Kiwi. Did these bitches look after you?"

"No Col. Tim looked after us...you guys could learn a thing or two from him." Gwenda was quite indignant in her reply as she poured Col a coffee from the pot.

"Yeah well, I know he can surf and sing, and handle himself. What now...you going to tell me he's hung like a Donkey?" Col laughed at his own joke and nudged me so that I almost spilled my coffee.

"Wouldn't you like to know." Gwenda pulled a face at him.

"Not really...anyway can't say I get any complaints. SUE," he yelled out.

"What?" came the muffled reply from the bathroom.

"LEAVE ME SOME HOT WATER WILL YA. Slag...should make everyone shower outside. The power bill costs me a bloody fortune. Anyway...what you up to Tim?"

"Just dropped in to say thanks mate. Frigging awesome time yesterday and last night, can't thank you enough."

"No problem mate, and thanks for the entertainment...especially sorting out Kenny. The prick has had it coming for a long time. Never been able to handle the piss. You going to come back/"

"Hell yeah, if that's sweet with you. Promised the girls I would anyway. Ok I'm off then, I'll just grab my board and go...where is it anyway?"

"On the porch where you left it...isn't it?"

"Didn't see it on the way in."

Col looked at me as though he didn't believe me.

"What the fuck...are you serious?" Col strode across the lounge and onto the porch, followed by the girls and me.

There were half a dozen boards stacked in the corner. Mine wasn't with them.

"No...no way." He got quite angry. "Nobody...nobody fucks with gear on this property...if someone's flogged it, I'll fucking kill them."

"Maybe someone just shifted it Col." It was more in hope that I said so, but dread was setting in.

"Why the fuck would they do that...you girls check the house...we'll check the yard. Ryan," he called out, "give us a hand."

It was Ryan who found my board, jammed between a fence and the back of the garden shed. As I pulled it out, my heart sank. The tail of the board had been snapped off just in front of the fin with only the fibreglass cloth on the deck holding it together, while the fin was snapped off.

"No...No way." I sat on the grass holding the remains of the board.

"Fuck mate I'm sorry...special board?"

"Yeah...my shaper made it especially for Aussie...best I've ever owned by a country mile."

"Someone's jumped on it to do that...guess who I reckon it was. I'll kill the bastard. Come on mate let's see if we can get it fixed."

Col picked up my board and put it in the back of his panel van. "Hop in Tim."

"Can we come too?" asked Gwenda.

"Yeah...you're in the back though." The girls scrambled in, and Col closed the tailgate.

It was only a short trip to Brookvale, an industrial suburb on the other side of Manly. Col was obviously pissed off, and I knew the chances of getting the board fixed to anything like it was, were remote.

"Fuck I'm sorry mate. I told you it would be fine on the porch. Guess it's my fault."

"Hey Col...I'm sure it would have been...but I'm the one who pissed Kenny off...if that's who did it. Not your fault mate...it's on me."

We pulled up in front of a shop front with a 'McRoy Surfboards' sign. I had noticed that all the crew at Manly rode 'McRoy' boards.

Col pulled out the board followed by the girls, and we wandered into the shop. There was a dozen or so boards standing in racks, I could hear the buzz of an electric plain coming from out the back.

"Geoff." Col called out. The plainer stopped and a dust covered guy came to the door, brushing down his clothes.

"Aw gidday Col...what's up?"

"Reckon you could do anything with this?"

Geoff took the board from Col and turned it around checking out the tail. "Nah mate...she's stuffed...stringer is split right up...I could patch it up and put in a new fin, but I wouldn't want to ride it. What happened did you run it over?".

"No...long story."

"Nice stick...Brian Wealer." Geoff looked at the graphics then me. "You from New Zealand?"

I just nodded.

"So, how's Willie doing, he's obviously shaping some bloody nice boards?"

"Aw good mate." Willie was Brian's nickname.

"Was that you at Manly yesterday...snatched a couple of screamers?"

"Aw yeah...fluked a couple."

"Fluked my arse...that was some of the best backhand surfing I've seen in a long time. Does Willie sponsor you?"

"Nah not that lucky...he gives me boards at cost though. Said I would get them for free, but I don't surf any comps. Not interested."

Geoff seemed to look at me for a while...thinking. "Have a look through the racks."

Col and Geoff headed out the back while I looked at the boards. The girls were more interested in the graphics, and T shirts hanging on a rack. One board caught my eye, and I went back to it twice. It was very similar to my Weaver.

"Thought you might like that one." Geoff and Col had returned. Geoff had another board under his arm.

"Yeah...it's nice."

"Good...it's yours."

"What?"

"The board it's yours."

"What do mean it's mine?"

"I'm giving it to you. I've started sponsoring guys up and down the coast, it's good for business and from what I saw yesterday I would love to have you surf my boards. You've just got to promote them any chance you get, and do us a favour, let me know what you're up to on your travels, and give me feedback on the board. Col reckons you're an Ok sort, otherwise I wouldn't do it."

"Aw shit Geoff...don't know what to say. I just can't walk out of here with a free board under my arm."

"Ok...how much you got on you."

"Ten bucks."

"Righto...give me the ten bucks and I keep your old board...might be able to patch it up and get a couple of bucks for it. Some grom will be happy with it. This is yours too. These are new...twin fin models were experimenting with. Made it for one of my team riders but he didn't like it so you can have it."

"But..."

Geoff held up his hands to stop me. "No buts...just surf the shit out of them will ya." He wandered over to the clothes rack and grabbed a couple of T shirts before handing them and the twin fin to Col. Then went behind the counter grabbed a handful of stickers and some sheets of paper that he handed to Carol.

Col and the girls had huge grins on their faces as Geoff pulled the other board out of the racks and gave it to me.

I leaned it against the racks turned to Geoff and while shaking his hand gave him a hug. He might not have liked the show of affection, but I couldn't think of anything else to do.

"Yeah ok...piss off you lot will you...I've got work to do."

I would have happily hopped in the back with my new boards. Each of the girls gave me a kiss as we loaded up.

"You deserved that," said Carol.

I was sitting in the front seat trying to act cool, but turned to Col who was grinning at me. I burst out laughing.

"Holy shit Col...I can't believe that just happened. Did you have anything to do with that?"

"Only a little bit mate. I send an awful lot of business Geoff's way. I don't let any of the crew surf anything but 'McRoys' and all the groms know that too, plus they're bloody good boards, the best. Geoff looks after me too, but he was impressed with your surfing."

"Half your crew could out surf me in small stuff Col."

"Yeah maybe, but none of us could match you in bigger stuff...give yourself some credit."

"Where we going anyway?" We were heading in the opposite direction to Manly.

"Just need to go and see someone. This is Dee Why."

We turned down a couple of streets and pulled up outside an old house.

"Stay here." Col said as he hopped out of the van.

The girls leaned over the front seat to watch as Col walked up to the house. It was a mess with an old couch, empty bottles and beer cans on the front lawn which looked like it hadn't been mowed in months.

"What's he doing?" I asked the girls.

"This is where Kenny lives."

We heard a yell from inside the house then a few thumps, like things were being thrown around. Kenny came flying out the door across the veranda and ended up on his knees in the grass. Blood was flowing from his nose and covered his face. Col came out the door with a board under his arm dopped it on the ground then jumped on it. With a loud crack the board snapped. Col walked up the path and hopped into the van.

"Hold out your hand mate." He dropped some notes and coins into it. "He only had sixty odd dollars but that's to help pay for your old board."

"So, he did it?"

"Oh yeah...as soon as he saw me, he tried to scuttle out the back. Guilty as hell...he knew I was on to him. I told him if he ever turns up at Manly again, I'd kill him, and I bloody well will too."

There was not a peep from the back, and I was a bit stunned by what I'd seen. That was bloody ruthless, and I wouldn't have wanted to be on the receiving end.

"Hey Col...this is way too much. How about you stop at a wholesaler, and I shout the pad some beers."

"Good idea Tim...we can all get pissed at Kenny's expense. But you keep Ten...ok." He was grinning at me.

"Ok." I laughed.

"You heading off then?" We were back at the pad.

"Yes Col...got to get going, could happily hang out here but the big wide world awaits. Col this is bloody hard mate...you took me in and looked after me. I thought us Kiwis were hospitable but what you've done is frigging unreal and I'm a bit fucked as to how to thank you. I'd give you a hug mate, but you might get pissed off and I wouldn't want to end up looking like Kenny."

Col just laughed and held out his hand. "All good mate...I'm picking you would do the same for me if you could. I know I'm a bit of a hard bastard but that doesn't mean I don't care about my mates. If you come back down this way again and don't look us up though, then I will do a Kenny on you. And remember, I'd know not to get too close in case you did that head butt thing. That was fucking awesome...gonna practice that. You want a lift to the ferry?"

"No...all good thanks Col. The girls want to come to the city with me, so they can be my Caddies." Col laughed.

"What does that mean?" Carol and Gwenda looked a little confused.

"Professional surfers have Caddies to carry around their boards. You bitches have got a new job."

"Cool...Tim might take us away with him then." Carol poked her tongue out at Col.

The girls wanted to get dolled up for the party. I told them not to bother it would just be casual but knew that would be a waste of time. I'm sitting on a sofa in their flat and the next minute they start a fashion parade.

"What about this one...you like this?" Gwenda was wearing a red sequin covered mini skirt.

"Great...you look awesome."

"I'm not sure...think I'll try something else."

Next it was Carol's turn. Hers was a white mini skirt with a belt that she thought would look good with boots instead of sandals and so it went on. I was trying to be patient, but they were starting to piss me off. I wanted to get the 6 o'clock ferry and it was already quarter to 5. After the next two outfits I put my foot down.

"Ok girls that's enough...jeans and T shirts will be fine," I shouted into the bedroom.

"Ok...just one more." Came the reply. I could hear giggling in the bedroom.

'Shit,' I thought to myself.

"Surprise." The two of them called out from the bedroom.

They both came running through the bedroom door and leapt onto the sofa...stark naked.

"Were you getting pissed off?" Carol was leaning over me, her tits in my face.

"Were you two having me on?"

"Yeah...thought we'd have some fun before we went. We're wearing the first ones we showed you."

"You cunning little wenches. Should put the pair of you over my knee and tune up your backsides."

"Yes please...that sounds kinky. But we might not have time for that...we want a couple of quickies please."

"Seriously...I don't know if I've got anything left. This would be the fourth time today. I'm not K.F.C. you know, where you just rock up any time of the day or night and get what you want." The girls laughed. "Just shut up will you...we'll make sure you're up to it."

Carol grabbed hold of one of her tits and pushed it into my mouth. "That will keep you quiet."

Meanwhile Gwenda attacked my board shorts and started yanking them down my legs. Once my cock was free, she wrapped a hand around it and started tweaking the head between a finger and thumb. "Hmmm...I like your cock...could you leave it behind when you go?"

"Aww...Ok...do you want my new boards as well?" I was kind of mumbling as Carol was pushing her tit into my face insisting I suck on it.

"No just your cock...that's the only thing I want to ride." Gwenda licked around the tip of my cock, then seemed to spread a bit of pre-cum across her lips with her tongue before sliding them over the head and down my shaft.

"Lick my clitty for me please Tim." Carol stood on the sofa then squatted down while holding onto the back, so that I was presented with her pussy spread open in front of me.

Grinning up at her I started to lick around her pussy slowly dragging the tip of my tongue along each side where her pubic mound joined her thighs.

"Don't tease Tim...lick my clitty." She demanded.

"Yes miss," I quipped back as I placed the tip of my tongue against her clit before sucking onto it. Genda meanwhile was doing her impression of a 'Tellus vacuum cleaner' on my cock again. Christ that girl could suck. If I was a bit worried about getting it up again, that wasn't going to be the case as Gwenda soon had me raging hard.

"In my pussy now Tim...stick your tongue in my pussy. Fuck me with your tongue." Miss potty mouth was at it again. "We want you to fuck us from behind...that dirty little slut Gwenda wants her pussy fucked while she bends over on the sofa and I'm going to join her because I want a good fucking too. If we wear our panties, you can pull them down and fuck us like that...did you like cumming in my panties before? Oh my God that feels good...I think I'm going to do a Gwenny and have a cum."

I sort of nodded my head, but it was difficult as by now my tongue was as deep inside her as it would go, and my face was covered with pussy. Carol's pussy tasted and smelt stronger than usual. I was getting a bit concerned as I started feeling my own cum build up. Much as I would have liked to fire a load down Gwenda's throat, I didn't want to disappoint the girls.

Carol started to hump her hips onto my face. She made a little mewling sound then yelled out. "Cumming...I'm cumming Gwenny."

Carol's pussy seemed to flood with liquid cum. Grasping the sides of my head she continued to hump my face until I couldn't breathe anymore, and I threw her off me and onto the Sofa.

"Carol...that was nasty." Gwenda had pulled her mouth off my cock but still stroked it.

"I'm sorry...Tim's fault again...he made me do it." Carol had curled up in a ball with her hands tucked between her legs.

"Yeah right. You ok Tim."

"Will be in a minute...once I get my breath back...no more sucking Gwenda, if you keep going, I'm going to lose it."

"Ok," she smiled up at me. "Come on Carol get up, let's get panties on." Gwenda was pulling Carol by the arm half dragging her off the sofa.

"You need a shave Tim...your stubble was really rough on my pussy."

"So do you...I hope I don't get a rash." Carol looked down at her pussy before dragging her fingers along the creases of her pubic mound. She grinned at me. The top of her thighs were wet under her pussy.

"I bet you'd like it if we shaved all our pubes off."

"No time for that...hurry up or I'm out of here...but yes...that would be hot as hell."

I got up and shot into the bathroom to wash my face. Looking in the mirror I could see my nose and chin glistening with Carols pussy juice. She was right though; I did need a shave.

When I got back into the room both girls were giggling, kneeling on the sofa with their backsides pointing at me while holding onto the back of the sofa.

"Think you can do anything with these." Gwenda wiggled her bum at me as she put her hand on Carol's panty clad arse.

"Wow...that looks as hot as hell." I would have loved to play around some more with their panty clad arses, but I was getting desperate for time. I slowly folded down Gwenda's panties so that they just exposed her arse and pussy. She stopped giggling and sighed. "Hold that pose Gwenda."

"Oh my God. That feels so naughty."

Doing the same to Carol I saw that her panties were wet around the crutch. When Carol came, she made a bloody good job of it that was for sure.

"Having a good perv Tim?"

"You bet I am...wish I had a camera...you girls look amazing." They continued giggling.

Now that I was presented with two arses and the sight of the girl's pussies and puckered arseholes framed by their panties, I was hard as hell again. I went straight for Carol's pussy knowing that it was already wet. Sliding my cock into her felt like heaven, she was so smooth and warm, I went in as deep as possible. When my balls came up against the elastic of her panties, I started to fuck her by pulling all the way back and then in again. I would have liked to do this all day and the thought crossed my mind about catching a later ferry. After half a dozen long deep strokes I pulled out and aimed my cock at Gwenda's pussy.

Antipod
Antipod
38 Followers
12