Carol and Gwenda Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unlike Carol's, Gwenda's pussy wasn't as wet, and it took a bit of playing around with it before My cockhead started to penetrate. She wasn't dry, just tight. I held the head against her pussy, while tickling the small of her back. Then shifted my attentions to tickling around her ear.

"Tim...you know that drives me nuts."

"I know...I want you to cum Gwenda...I need your pussy nice and wet."

"I'll make her cum Tim." Carol reached back and pushed a finger into her pussy, rubbed it around and then laid the finger on Gwenda's arsehole. Gwenda bucked back and as she did my cockhead pushed into her pussy. Carol screwed her finger around and pushed it into the puckered hole.

"Carol...that's so dirty...Tim don't look...Aw hell...I'm going to cum."

Gwenda's pussy tightened around my cock which luckily was far enough in not to be squeezed out, then she sighed, shook, and relaxed. As I felt her pussy relax, I was able to slide all the way in to her now slick hole and I started fucking her, hard. Gwenda was tight and unbelievably warm. My balls were hitting her panties and my pelvis pushing against Carol's thumb driving it further into Gwenda's arse. I was giving it all I had when Gwenda slumped forward and yelled out "Fuck." Her pussy spasmed twice around my cock and I quickly pulled out.

Carol was kneeling upright watching us. I pushed her forward and shoved my cock back into her then started fucking her as hard and fast as I could.

"Let's see how you like it." Gwenda had recovered from her last orgasm, kneeled back, slid her hand between my pelvis and Carol's bum and drove a finger up and into Carol's arsehole.

"You dirty bitch Gwenda...couldn't wait to do that could you. Tim's giving my pussy the best fucking ever and you couldn't help yourself...fuck yes...push it in Gwenny...fuck my arse for me."

I looked down to see Gwenda shove her finger up to the second knuckle, pull it out and then drive it back in. Carol started kicking her legs and then squealed as her orgasm hit her. I pulled out. "Get your bum's together...quick...hold your bum cheeks open."

I was once again presented with two pussies but this time the girls had their hands on their cheeks pulling and exposing their arseholes.

"Come on Tim...do it...cum on our arses...make us feel like a couple of dirty little used sluts."

I got my cock within an inch or two of Gwenda's arsehole and started wanking. The sight of her pucker put me over the edge, and I exploded, a shot of cum splashed against her hole, then a second as I was unable to stop myself. Gwenda squealed and jerked forward giggling. I was desperately trying to hold back the next shot and only just made it across to Carols arsehole which she had pulled wide open. Two more shots fired into her arsehole before I held my cock against it and wanked till my orgasm finished. I shuddered, then totally spent sat down on the floor.

The girls had an arm around each other, still kneeling with their arses pointed towards me. Cum was dripping from their arses to their pussies and in Carol's case into her panties. They collapsed onto the sofa.

"I've never felt so naughty and dirty in my life...I thought you were a nice boy Tim, then you used our arses to have a wank on...and I friggin loved it. I feel like a little cumslut schoolgirl. I'm still tingling just thinking about it. Do you realise that in just a day and a half you have totally corrupted Gwenny and me. We used to be nice girls then you come along and turn us into dirty cum whores."

"No Carol...all I've done is give you the opportunity to let go of your inhibitions. Even if there was a bit of self-indulgence on my part, seems to me this was your idea, and if anyone has been used and corrupted you two are just as guilty as me...now get those arses into the shower quick, I want to be out of here in 10 minutes." Grabbing Carol's hand I pulled her of the sofa, then gave her a passionate kiss before swatting her bum. "Now get moving." She squealed and ran into the bathroom laughing.

Gwenda jumped up and put her arms around me then looked up at me with that gorgeous face. "Umm...could you smack my bum too...my dad used to do that and...sometimes I would be naughty in the hope he might do it."

Grinning at her I pulled her down onto the sofa. She squealed as I put her across my knee and smacked each of her bum cheeks, not too hard, but hard enough that she squirmed and kicked out her legs. Pushing her off my knees I pulled her up into a kiss.

"Was that what you wanted?" Gwenda coyly snuggled against my chest.

"Yes thankyou...I know I've been naughty and deserved that."

"Good girl. From now on that's what you're going to get every time you're naughty. Now get going." I gave her another swat as she ran towards the bathroom laughing. There was a red hand imprint on each of her bum cheeks.

Gwenda had just revealed another side of her I had no idea about. 'I'm going to have to explore that further if I get the chance. Was it a Daddy fetish or a punishment fetish?' I thought to myself.

To be continued.

12