Carol and Sasha

Story Info
My sister-in-law plays with me and her daughter helps.
5.2k words
4.4
17.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
185 Followers

Carol and Sasha

My sister-in-law plays with me and her daughter helps

I've left out the blow by blow details. Let your mind fill in the blanks, you might find it helps and if it doesn't check out the many authors that offer all the details.

PART 1

After my wife passed away her sister would come over once a month or so and help me clean my home. As a typical widower I didn't do the best job of keeping up with the normal maintenance. And thank her heart she would cook up a few of the more complex meals that I could freeze and thaw as needed. Micro wave ovens are a blessing. Heat and eat are the way to go.

It was on a Thursday when Carol called and told me she planned on showing up on Friday and if it was ok with me she would spend Friday and Saturday nights in the spare bedroom. She thought that it was time to do a really good job getting ready for spring. "Oh and by the way, Sasha is home for the weekend from college so she is coming along to help. We'll share the bedroom if that's ok."

I certainly didn't have a problem with that idea. Carol was a spitting image of my May. Both were very attractive and like my May tall, slender, light brown hair, small breasts and long legs that reached all the way from the floor to their firm butts. There were times when Carol would stand a certain way or bend over I would think it was May and a part of my anatomy would start to swell a little bit. I guess it would be safe to say I still had thoughts of sex on occasion. Daily, well actually more than one time a day. I'm mature, not dead.

It's a three hour drive from Carols to my place and still it was early on Friday when they arrived. Hugs and kisses all around. As normal Carol had two buckets of cleaning supplies and was ready to go to work, jean shorts, t-shirt and walking shoes. Sasha was dressed much the same except her shorts were very short and tight and no bra. Today might be a problem. I love my niece l but I am a man and all that implies.

I had a frozen pizza and soft drinks ready so it was just after noon when we went to work, upstairs in the bedrooms. They had me moving all the furniture so they could clean everywhere, dusting and vacuuming and then more. They even wiped down the walls with dusting things. It was insane. My home office is upstairs also and I begged them to spare that room. That didn't stop them. Move it all and clean behind the desk and cabinets. It may never recover.

The problem started late that afternoon. It was a warm day and all of us were working hard. Sasha maybe the hardest of all and that's what caused the problem. Well not exactly a problem more of an opportunity. She had worked up a sweat, which caused her t-shirt to stick to her chest and become slightly transparent. Her nipples and areolas were partially visible under the wet cloth. I couldn't stop peeking whenever I could. I should have been ashamed of myself but the sight was entrancing. There is something about young tits that are just so wonderful.

That night, after showers we went out to eat. No one was excited about working over a hot stove. Then we watched some silly comedy that Sasha was in love with. Both of the ladies had changed into sleep ware before we settled down to the tube. Carol in cotton pajamas and Sasha in another t-shirt and panties. Don't get me wrong, the panties were not the skinny sexy things you might picture. Full cut and modest except she was wearing them pulled up tight which was apparent when she would draw her knees up to her chest from time to time. The view of what is called a camel toe was the result. Thankfully the show was finally over and we all stumbled off to bed. I was the last to leave because I didn't want the others to see the bulge in my shorts.

I swear I closed my bedroom door. But as I lay there stroking my erection and thinking about the sights I had been privileged to see that day ran through my head. "Mom...Mom...Come quick. Uncle Josh is beating his meat. Hurry...Come look."

Oh crap. There was Sasha standing in my doorway. Her were eyes as big as saucers. "Wow Uncle Josh. Way to go. Work that thing. Don't squirt till mom gets here. I bet she'd like to see that."

I tried to pull the covers up and as I struggled with them she took three quick steps and grabbed the sheet and pulled it right out of my hands. "Don't you dare stop, keep going. Mom hurry, Uncle is trying to hide his hard pecker. Get here quick mom."

I did the only thing I could do. I covered my crotch with both hands and hollered at her to get out of my room. I was shrinking fast when Carol appeared at my door. "What's all the excitement?"

"Uncle Josh was jerking off and I saw it. I gotta tell ya mom, he's got a very nice cock. Long and thin, it'll tickle your tonsils something wonderful...Show her Uncle. Let my mom see it. It's a dandy, come on move your hands. Don't be that way. Let her see it...Please.

I refused. I told them to leave. I was embarrassed. I pleaded with them to go. But Carol only moved more into my room. "I'm interested Josh. Why don't you show me what you're hiding? May used to brag about your penis to me and how skillful you were with it. I was jealous because my husband was a terrible lover. How you would hold off until she was satisfied."

"Mom, Dad wasn't good in bed?"

"No honey. Your father was a wonderful man and I loved him dearly. But in bed he was a failure. He invented the expression 'Wham, Bam, Thank you Mam.' He just couldn't wait for me."

They both stood there. One on each side of my bed, waiting. "Well are you going to show me what Sasha is so intrigued with?"

I told her, "No I am not going to show anything, and so would you please just leave?"

"No...I think, that maybe you should let me see your thing. I can stand here all night if necessary. So just move your hands and get it over with. Besides, if Sasha saw it it's only fair that I take a look, right?"

Carol asked her daughter to move to the foot of the bed and she whispered into her ear. With grins they moved back to each side of the bed. "DO IT NOW!"

Each grabbed an arm and pulled and I was exposed. Completely, but as could have been expected I had shrunk to a miserable example of my previous condition. "Well...That's not so great."

Sasha leaned over and looked me right in the eyes, "Come on Uncle, and show my mother what you're capable of. Don't be a wimp...Man up...Get hard...Show her the goods."

Carol moved up onto the bed and sat on my right arm. "Maybe he needs a little help. Maybe he's frightened. I've heard that when a man gets the feeling that he's in danger some things withdraw so he can fight or flee. Do you want to fight Josh? Or maybe flee? There's no one here to fight. We love you. You can't flee because you're naked and I'm sitting on your arm. So I think we should help you. Would that be okay? If Sasha just took ahold of this thing here...Kind of moved her hand up and down a bit...Kind of slowly. Would that be all right with you?"

Again I pleaded for them to leave. This wasn't right when Sasha started doing me. She was my niece, she shouldn't be seeing nor doing that to me this way.

"Sasha...Are you being traumatized by this?" she asked her daughter.

"Oh my goodness no, I it's wonderful. Besides I think what I'm doing is starting to work. Would you want do it for a little bit?"

Carol took over stroking me and Sasha was gently fondling my nuggets. "That's good...Keep going...its working isn't it?"

It was definitely working. I was as hard as I could get. Those soft hands, doing what they were doing was creating strong feelings. "You better stop...Something is going to happen."

Carol leaned over, "Are you going to shoot? Am I going to make you explode?"

"Uh-Hun."

"Keep going mom...Don't stop...Make him come. Do it faster. Ya like that. Come on Uncle Josh squirt for us."

Then I did, three strong shots, the first landing on my neck. After that I continued to ooze out more down along the shaft and Carols fingers. "That was very impressive," as she wiped her fingers on my thigh.

"Can we do it again?" Sasha asked.

Carol came to my rescue, "We have to remember, your uncle is an old man. One time a night is usually all they are good for. Let's wait and mess around again tomorrow. Okay with you Josh, tomorrow? Maybe we could try other stuff."

I didn't try to hide anything as they got off the bed. Carol leaned over and picked up my wilted penis and gave it a kiss right on the tip. "Nighty-night Josh, sleep tight."

Sasha was out the door mumbling about it not being fair. "He got his and I got nothing."

Carol turned around in the doorway. "I think that maybe tomorrow you might forget to wear any clothes. I think you running around naked would be a nice thing for you to do for us. Ya...That would be a nice thing for you to do, in fact I think I'm going to insist on it."

PART 2

I can't explain it but for some reason I was under the control of my sister-in-law. She and her daughter were helping me do the spring cleaning and last night they caught me naked and masturbating. By the time it was over Sasha had given me a hand job and as Carol was leaving my bedroom she insisted that I was to not wear any clothes the next day.

I was fixing breakfast when Carol came into the kitchen. "Good Morning Josh. It's a beautiful day. We're going to get so much done today. The upstairs is sparkling clean. I think after we eat we should tackle the living room and the dining room. If you will do the windows, maybe just the insides for now, if you were to go outside like that you'd cause a scandal. I don't think your neighbors would appreciate a naked Josh up on a ladder scrubbing the windows would they?"

Just then Sasha wandered in, "Oh my, Josh. Did you forget something this morning?"

"No, he's just like I asked him to be today. I thought that after that little episode last night he might be more comfortable like this. You are comfortable right Josh?"

I admitted to being uncomfortable but if it made them happy I would do this.

Sasha blushed as she admitted, "I was uncomfortable last night. After you went to sleep mom I just had to do stuff."

"I heard you and felt the bed moving and that's ok, whatever it takes to relieve the pressure. Josh, would it be better if I was nude?" Carol asked.

"I think so..."

"Never mind, I was just teasing. I'm not going to run around like that. You don't want to look at my old body do you and before you even think it Sasha isn't either."

"I wouldn't mind mom. I'm not ashamed of my body. In fact except for my little boobs I think I've got a good bod."

"No Sasha. One naked person is a treat. Two causes problems. Someone would get ideas and then no cleaning would get done. So breakfast first and then the living room. So eat the scrambled eggs and bacon your uncle cooked up for us." As she finished her little speech Carol walked up behind me and patted my butt. "Nice ass Josh."

I offered to clean up after breakfast and was informed, "No...Just put it all in the sink with a little soap and water. Let it all soak. We need to get started if there's going to be any play time this afternoon. So you just bring that half hard penis along and let's get started."

"Mom...That's kind of crude don't you think?"

"What the play time comment or the fact that he's got half a hard-on?"

"Both. What if he doesn't want to play later? Or what if he can't get a real erection? Maybe last night was it for him?"

"We'll just have to wait and see I guess."

The morning was almost as warm and the day before. Sasha's tight t-shirt was damp and showing off her assets. When she decided it was uncomfortable she started to take it off. "No Sasha. You keep that shirt on."

"But I'm sweaty. And it's not really hiding anything."

"No, you keep it on. Your uncle could see you. I don't want that and one naked person is a treat. Two are something else, besides the effect is working just fine. Turn around Josh and show Sasha the nice erection you're sporting."

By ten that morning the living room was done. Thankfully nobody was out dog walking while I was cleaning the windows. There was no way my boner was going down because every time I was up on the stepstool Carol would come cup behind me and touch me. Wrap he fingers around the shaft and give me a few strokes. Or run her fingers across my butt cheeks. Or even worse yet run them in the crack and across the opening back there. "I think you like that don't you Josh. Do you have an anal fixation Josh? Do you like it when I touch that spot back there?"

"What are you doing mom?"

"Come here and watch."

As I stood on the stool Carol spread my cheeks. "See that pucker. Touch it and watch how his cock jumps."

"I'm not touching him there. That's just plain gross."

"Oh you silly girl, here you hold him open and let me do it. Most men like it when their asses get played with. Don't ya Josh? There's nothing gay about it. Lots of nerve endings back there and it just feels good. Look he's leaking a little juice and if I slip a finger in a little it'll get even more leakage. See...Watch...Now I just furthered your education this morning. Say thank you mother."

"Thank you mother, you're gross and disgusting. Now let me try."

"You're welcome daughter. Now let's get to work in the dining room. The day is getting away from us."

PART 3

The rest of the morning was uneventful. We concentrated on the dining room. There was no touching and I for one was missing it. I would wander close to Carol hoping she would do something. When that didn't work I would move close to Sasha and Carol would tell me to get back to work and stop pestering her daughter.

When the dining room was all clean and spiffy Carol suggested we could get cleaned up and go out and enjoy a nice lunch somewhere. I've got two showers. So they used them first. When I finished Sasha was waiting in the hallway. "Ahhh uncle, no towel remember, mom said naked. And she left some clothes on your bed for you that she wants you to wear."

There wasn't much on the bed. An old t-shirt about one size too small, a pair of baggy shorts and sandals was it. "I think she forgot something."

"Nope...That's it. No undies for you, unless you'd like a pair of my panties? "

I passed on her offer and the three of us went out the door. Carol asked for a booth. I expected her to sit on my side with me but they both used one side and I the other. Our orders were quickly taken and as we waited Carol decided to show why she wanted a booth. Her bare foot was rubbing my crotch. When she picked up her spoon she deliberately dropped it on the floor. "Oops, sorry about that, Sasha would you please pick it up for me and while you're doing that could you check and see if there's a problem with my right foot?"

"Mother...how can you be doing that? At least wait until we get home. Can I go and sit at another table?"

"Instead of moving I think you should slip off a sandal are help me out here. I'll stop and you can try it. Don't be too rough, kind of gentle like. Caress the bulge ever so softly. Men love it when you do that to them. Trust me on this. Wiggle your toes sometimes and watch his face while you do it. He'll never reach an orgasm but it's so much fun to watch them think they might. See look at the expression...It' priceless."

I was thankful when our lunches arrived and I could relax. As we finished eating the waitress asked if we would like some dessert. Sasha was up to speed when she told her, "No thank you. We've got our dessert at home. If you'd just please bring the check, we could be on our way."

"Mm, I think maybe my darling daughter has figured it out. Are we getting excited about what be happening this afternoon?"

"Well you have been teasing him all morning, so ya, I think I want to see what you have planned for later. I never would have thought that you could be the way you're acting. My prim and proper mother is playing with my uncle. Rubbing his butt hole and then fingering it and even worse letting me do it."

We had barely entered my home when Carol resumed her control. "Josh, strip down and then I want you to sit on the arm chair, the one by the fireplace. Excellent, now drape your legs over the arms. I want to be able to see it all. Hitch your butt a little closer to the edge, a little more. Ya that's good. Now Sasha would you please go in the kitchen. In the pantry grab the bottle of canola oil. Oh...Get a towel also. I forgot."

When Sasha got back Carol had me get up and she placed the towel on the chair seat and then had me get back in position. "How come you're not hard Josh? Don't you find this exciting? All exposed like you are? Letting us see your penis and testis and your other hole? Maybe if we touched you a little bit? I could hold you and Sasha could finger the back door. Would that please you?"

She moved back and stood along beside her daughter. "What do you think? Should we see if we can get him hard?"

"No, I think I'm kind of enjoying him this way for now. He is kind of getting a little hard just sitting there. Are you having fun yet Uncle Josh? Do you like being exposed like that? Everything is on display?"

"Well I think it's time to play. We still have the kitchen to clean and the den so we should start. Here I'll hold his balls out of the way and you can pour a little of the oil around and on his hole. No wait, put some on his cock and nuts also. Let's get the whole playground nice and slippery. That's good, maybe a little more on the head, excellent, very good."

"Can I go first? You can coach me, please."

"Greedy are you? How about I just show you then you can finish him off. I'll mess around and when I feel he's getting close I'll stop. We'll let him calm down a bit and then you can bring him to a boil and make it happen."

And that's what they did. Carol licked and sucked. Fingered me with one hand and massaged my balls with the other. I had never had my prostate touched before. It was out of this world. I was fighting to keep from coming. I heard moaning and suddenly realized it was me. The tension was building. I was trying to move my hips and get more pressure on the head. Just as I felt it was going to happen Carol pulled away and removed the finger that was deep inside me.

"Ok young lady. He almost did it. I was having so much fun I almost forgot you wanted a turn. I'm going to go and get a drink of cold water. Don't touch him. He might explode if he gets any more stimulation right now. Wait till I get back, then you can have a shot at him."

I watched Sasha and she struggled to touch me. She would move toward me and then move back only to move close again. Just as she was reaching out her mother was there. "NO...NO, wait and it'll be so much better."

"Spoil sport. It's so tempting, with all those goodies just waiting there."

"Just wait another minute. When we see his cock starting to relax it'll be time."

Sasha was licking her lips and staring. I was waiting as impatiently as she was. Would I never start to shrink? Finally, "Ok darling...I think it's ok to do your thing. Can I get close and watch? Maybe a little more oil? Here let me pour this time...Yes just right."

Carol laid he head on my thigh. Sasha picked up my cock and examined it. The first lick and I was as hard as ever. When a finger slipped up inside me I was only moments away from coming. She must have sensed it because she stopped licking and just fingered me, back and forth. "I like this. It's so dirty. Just look at him. He's as hard as a rock right now. I bet it would only take a second of sucking and he'd shot so hard. Would you come Uncle Josh if I put your cock in my mouth and gave you a little suck? Should I try, or would you like me to finger you some more?"

One hand was holding my balls out of the way and she kept fucking my ass with her finger. "Would two fingers fit?" she asked.

tailtales
tailtales
185 Followers
12