Carol and Sasha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I think so. Why not try?" Carol suggested.

They did. I begged her to please finish me. The darling girl took me in her hand and gave me the most wonderful suck. That was all it took and I was shooting and shooting. Some orgasms are just that and then there are those that you wish would go on forever. Sadly I was done much too soon. I felt Sasha swallow several times before pulling back and taking her fingers out of me.

"That was fun. Let's do it again later ok?"

Carol ever the practical one, "That's enough for now. Josh you better go and shower. We don't want that oil all over the house. Look it's already almost two pm. We got to get finished in the kitchen."

PART 4

After my shower I came out wearing a shirt and shorts. "No way sport, get naked. Get them duds off. That's the rules I want for this weekend remember?"

We spent over two hours in the kitchen and then more than an hour in the den before the slave master was satisfied. Showers all around one more time and then we went out for dinner. Everyone was tired and no hanky-panky this time. Just eat and make small talk. We even opted for pie after the meal.

When we got home all we did was crash in front of the tube and watched another episode of Sasha's favorite comedy. It surprised me when Carol didn't make me strip. At the end of the thing we were watching Sasha asked if maybe we should all have a beer or maybe a glass of wine. There was no wine in the house so we all settled for a beer. And then a second one followed by a third. I wasn't affected but it appeared to get to Sasha.

"Mom...How come my uncle is still wearing clothes?"

"I really don't know. How come you're still wearing cloths Josh?"

So I stood up and took it all off. Sasha asked me to turn around so she could see my butt. "Ya know...I think I like finger fucking a guy's ass. I wonder if Billy will let me do that to him."

"I would recommend next time you've got him naked and giving him a blow job just do it. If he squawks stop sucking and tell him that you're tired right now and maybe you'll finish another time."

"Mother...Isn't that cruel and unusual punishment? I love it. I could have him go down on me first and then not do him. Good idea. I'll see what kind of man he is. Yup...That works for me. Billy my boy...It's time to learn a new trick or two."

When Carol asked me if I could go again I told her there was only one way to find out. So Carol took control one more time. "Sasha this time you start, get him hard and ready and let me finishes him. Let me see you do it without any ass play this time."             

It didn't take long and the pump was primed. She had the softest hands and they felt so good. I was humping back as she stroked me. "I think he's getting close mom. Are you ready to bring him off?"

Carol was ready and she did. I love a hand job by a woman that knows just what to do and then does it.

As I was shooting all over my chest Sasha asked, "Could you show me more about how you do that? I can never get Billy to come with just my hands. It always takes some oral action. I get frustrated and just finish him with my mouth."

"In the morning I can try. We need to leave before noon but if we can get the stud here to cooperate we'll give it a shot. Right now I'm tired and going to bed. Not used to all this work and all this sex, it's wearing me out."

PART 5

It was early in the morning when I was woken up by a woman bouncing on my bed. "Wake up...Wake up Uncle Josh. Mom's going to hold school, remember and we need you to be wide awake. Hand job school is starting right now."

It came back to me in a rush. It was Sunday morning and my sister-in-law and her daughter were headed home today. More importantly Carol had promised to teach her daughter how to give a quality hand job. The previous episodes had been combinations of hands and oral and anal play leading to my orgasms. I agreed to cooperate but this morning I wanted to one condition. I wanted to be able to give each of them an orgasm. But my request was denied in no uncertain words. "NO!!!Absolutely not...This is our treat to you and maybe a little learning experience for Sasha. You get your balls drained and she gets a new outlook on sex play. So lay back and enjoy."

So I did as ordered. I was going to be a test dummy. Maybe not a dummy in the crash test sense. I'd get to feel each and every stroke of soft hands working my cock into another climax. I knew Carol was a master at the process and she was going to teach her college age daughter the how to and why school of quality masturbating a living penis. Mine. So I accepted my fate and lay back as ordered.

"First off you have to remember it's not just a piece of meat. It's got lots of very sensitive nerve endings. The shaft has soft skin the covers the hardness underneath. But the most sensitive part is just at the base of the head on the underside where it looks like the split in a peach. I give the whole penis love and affection. Pay close attention to his actions and breathing. You want him to be putty in your hands. Softly wrap your fingers around the shaft and move the up and down. As his breathing gets faster and hasher speed up the movement, apply a little more pressure. Keep your hand moving but not the same action all the time. Varity is the key to a good hand job. Switch hands, sometimes both hands. Spit on the head or use lube of some sort. Massage the head when it's slippery. It's for his pleasure but you can enjoy it also. You've got him in the palm of your hand in more ways than one. Watch me how I treat this wonderful toy. And when you feel he's at the peak pay close attention to that most sensitive spot I mentioned earlier."

In just a few minutes I was getting close and then she stopped. "Let's let him cool off for a while. Maybe grab a cup of coffee or better still let's have breakfast. Then it'll be your turn. As we eat you can ask questions if you have any. Come, we can pack our bags for the trip home while Josh fixes us some grub."

After we ate Sasha took my hand, "Come along Uncle Josh. It's test time. You can be the judge on how well I learned my lesson this morning. Let's just use the couch in the living room."

I can only say that Sasha is a natural. I went from soft to climbing the walls in such sort time it was unbelievable. I was moaning and getting ready to beg her to finish me off in less than five minutes. "Is this the spot uncle? Right here on the underside? Am I doing it right? Come for us Uncle Josh; show me how much you appreciate what I'm doing for you."

So I did. You would think after all the orgasms the past few days I would be unable to put on much of a display. Not true, my emissions were as strong this morning as they were on Friday. As they were headed out the door I had to ask when I might expect them to be back. "I don't know Josh. Maybe this was our last visit. I think maybe it's time you stand on your own two feet."

"Don't worry Uncle Josh. Summer vacation is starting in about a month. If mom isn't interested in driving down I am. Maybe I could visit for a week or two. We could clean the attic or something."

The End

Thank you for taking the time to read this tale. The plan was a short story but it grew. Your comments and votes are welcome. Any errors are strictly the fault of the author.

12