Carol & the Carpet Guy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol stood up and began undressing, still crying, but with that stone cold blank expression on her face the whole time.

She had been wearing slippers, a pair of jeans, a white button down short sleeved blouse, a white bra and black panties. She yanked them all off one at a time and in that order as I watched. She quickly folded each article of clothing and piled them up on a small French looking table next to the stairs. It also had a ceramic tea set on it with the tray, teapot, and teacups. How pretentious can you get? I should have known all along just by looking at the décor in her hallway that she was a stuck-up snob.

Even as angry at her as I felt I couldn't help admiring how beautiful she was. Her long, full locks of snowy white hair hung down between her shoulder blades, and both her eyebrows and pubes matched her hair. Her huge pale blue eyes looked unnatural, like she had the sky in them.

She wore no makeup but didn't need any. Even though her full lips were a very light shade of pink, much like her slightly oversized nipples they showed up very distinctly on her bright, pale white skin. So did her full pink pussy lips.

All of that nordic coloring was spectacular, but most of her beauty came from her having both the feminine bodacious curves of a woman and the above average muscular definition of a gymnast.

Carol's large pale white tits, trim tummy and wide, curved hips stood out so dramatically she almost looked like a cartoon of a sexpot instead of a real woman.

My clothes lay in a crumpled mess behind me on the floor. Probably due to my stupidity and lack of education.

Completely naked, Carol turned around, dropped to her knees and began blowing me again.

"Rule number one," I said as she sucked my cock. "You always swallow cum." I grabbed a fistfull of platinum blonde hair and pulled her pretty mouth off my cock, looking down into her stoney, but striking pale blue eyes. "Do you understand rule number one?"

"Yes."

"Repeat it."

She swallowed, drooped her eyelids and exhaled. In a flat tone she said, "I always swallow cum."

I nodded and pushed her mouth back onto my cock. She blew me for another two minutes, and I felt my orgasm stirring.

"Stop," I said. "Get up and kneel on those stairs."

She paused her mechanical cocksucking, scowled up at me and said, "Why? I thought I was supposed to always swallow cum?"

"That's when I decide to cum in your mouth. Rule number two is you obey all my commands without questions. Now get up, face away from me, and kneel down on those fucking stairs."

Carol stood up, turned away and approached the carpeted stairs. Seeing her put one knee down on the second step up, I said, "One step higher. Bring that gorgeous ass level with my cock."

She brought her other knee down on the third step and brought the first up to join it, kneeling on the stairs.

"Lean forward and spread your knees apart."

She obeyed, and the sight before me took my breath away. Her stunning ass cheeks, dimpled back and shapely toned thighs served up her pink lipped, white tufted mound of a cunt and a tiny button of a pale pink wrinkled asshole the size of a dime.

My whole body went weak and trembled with lust, and my breathing shook erratically, making my chest heave. With a dry throat, I said, "Spread your ass cheeks."

Setting her shoulders and chest down on a higher step, she flung her long white hair to the side, and looked back at me over her left shoulder. She stared stonily into my eyes, as she put both her hands on her ass and spread her cheeks apart.

Peering back into her eyes as I slowly stroked my cock, I said, "I made you cum by fucking you in this ass yesterday. You came so fucking hard, too. Did you cum harder getting fucked in your ass by a dumb ape than you ever did with your little dick husband?"

Her stony expression flinched with just a twitch of her cheek and a fleeting wrinkle of her downy eyebrows. Was it a flash of anger? Maybe regret or probably humiliation? I had no idea.

Her stony expression had returned, looking more rigid than ever.

"I'm going to fuck you in this ass even harder now," I said, moving into position behind her. "And I'm going to make you cum even harder, too."

"I won't cum again," she said in a monotone.

"Oh, you won't, huh?" I said, grabbing a handful of her soft, meaty vagina. It wet the palm of my hand when I squeezed.

She let out an airy whining grunt of both pleasure and protest, pulled her right hand off her ass cheek and swatted my cunt palming hand off her pussy.

"Leave my pussy alone!" she cried. She stared back at me with that stony glare. "You said you'd make me cum just fucking my ass. So, prove it. Don't touch me there."

I smiled, enjoying the challenge. Nodding in confirmation, I licked my pussy dampened palm and transferred the juices and spit to the head of my dick. "Okay, it's a deal. What do I get if I make you cum?"

"You won't. You were rubbing me there yesterday. That's the only reason I... responded."

"What if I do? What do I get?"

"Aren't you already getting too much?" she asked, frowning.

"No'" I said. "What do I get?"

"What the hell more can I give?"

"You have to sneak out tonight at midnight and come to my house so I can fuck you."

She scowled, "No fucking way!"

"You said you wouldn't cum with just anal anyway. So, what are you so afraid of?"

"There is no way I'm leaving my husband's bed to sneak off to yours."

I shrugged and put my hand back on her pussy. "No deal then."

She grimaced and pushed my hand back off. "Okay," she said, "What do I get if you don't make me cum?"

I smiled, truly enjoying this. "You won't have to do the gangbang for Dave and the crew. I'll get you out of doing it."

Her eyes widened. "Oh, my God! You could get me out of..." She looked stunned. Then she looked confused, wrinkling her brow and shaking her head. "How?"

"I have something on Dave. I could use it," I said. Then I shrugged. "But I'll definitely lose my job. That's what I came over to tell you I would do for you... before you treated me like a..." Mocking her words and tone at the time she shouted it, I said, "Lowlife fucking scumbag."

Carol's face softened and then she said, "Oh my God, Harry. I am so sorry!" She began to move out of position, twisting around, putting a foot down on a lower step. She put her hand on my forearm and rubbed it. Her face turned up to mine, looking very apologetic.

Before she could speak, truly enraged, I shouted, "Get back on your fucking knees! It's too late for that now!"

Carol cringed away. "But I didn't mean to--"

"Well, you did treat me like shit, so now we haggle for favors!" Taking a deep breath, in a lower voice, but through clenched teeth, I said, "Now get back into position."

Carol obeyed, turning back toward the stairs, but said, "Harry, Oh my God, please forgive me."

"Shut the fuck up!" I said. Grabbing her shoulder, and pushing the head of my cock onto the tiny button of her anal entrance, I pushed.

"Fuck!" Carol cried out, her whole body stiffening as she realized what I was doing.

"Take this, you stuck up fucking cunt," I said, heaving my hips hard into her backside and guiding my hard dick into her asshole.

It immediately began to open up around my cock, so I pushed harder and pulled her shoulder back with more force.

Carol's tight sphincter popped open and my cock plunged into her. She shrieked out in pain, as I rammed my whole cock as deep as it could go, and her tight silky asshole felt so warm and glorious around my cock that I lost my vision and my faculties in a surge of ecstasy.

Bursting into loud wailing sobs, her fingernails dug deep into both my wrists, bringing me back from heaven into the real world. I hadn't even realized she had been clutching both my wrists until those sharp pains ran through me.

We had fallen forward against the stairs, and I must have latched onto her soft hips with both hands. Apparently, Carol had lurched forward in a vain attempt to stop my cock from ramming into her, but I had gone with her and the stairs hadn't stopped her from avoiding my balls-deep anal plunge.

As she howled out sobs, I laid against her with my cock engulfed balls deep and my hips pressing tightly into her buttocks. They seemed to be vibrating with her loud sobs, and then I realized her whole body was trembling.

Taking in a great breath between sobs, Carol screamed, "You filthy fucking asshole! It's still sore from yesterday! Motherfucker!"

Her distress bordering on hysteria felt almost as good as her snug and now pulsating anal passage. She hissed through her teeth, whining loudly and hissing again, as her asshole spasmed. I imagined she must probably be feeling jolts of stabbing pain from those wonderful pulsations around my happy dick. As the spasms in her ass calmed Carol's hissing and whining stopped, but she immediately lapsed back into sobbing. At least she wasn't howling her sobs out anymore.

I had comported myself like a gentleman and had kept motionless through all her loud crying and carrying on up to that point, but I was getting impatient and wanted to start pounding my cock into that sexy behind of hers.

"You ready to take your ass pounding, Bitch?" I asked.

Her head turned and she shouted, "Wait, you fucking asshole!"

I chuckled and said, "Talk about stating the obvious."

Carol sneered back at me, hatred in her eyes, wobbled her head and mocked my chuckle, making it high and whiny.

Seeing she had enough presence of mind to make that mocking joke I knew she was ready.

I pulled my cock halfway out and slammed it home again. Carol winced and grunted, digging her nails back into my wrists.

"Motherfucker!" she screamed.

But I could tell that scream hadn't been nearly as spontaneous or intense as her others. She wasn't in pain. Maybe my cock still felt uncomfortable, but any real pain have waned or had totally passed.

Clutching onto her hips harder, I began to pump my cock in and out of her beautiful pale white ass. Carol let go of my wrists. She grabbed a stair above her with one hand, bracing herself against each pounding pump, and pushed her palm back at my stomach in a stopping gesture with the other.

Her hand wasn't stopping anything. As I pumped my cock in and out, I said, "You like this big cock in your ass, don't you?"

She had her head down and her hair draped around her face as she took each pounding pump in relative silence, but she shook her head 'no' to my question.

"No?" I asked. "You don't like this?" I slid my left hand up from her hip and massaged the silky skin of her big, heavy left tit. The nipple stuck out like a tiny erection. "Then why are your nipples so hard, Carol?"

She slapped my hand off her tit. "Only the anal... Uhn!" she said, grunting in response to a pump. "Don't touch... Uhn! Anything else!"

I chuckled and said, "Okay... only the anal, Carol. And you better not cum, you cheating whore or you'll have to fuck me and every fucking creep I work with, all fucking seven of us."

I began a rhythmic pumping, just holding her hips. This was going to be awesome. I knew for a fact Carol was going to cum.

I knew something about women very few people know. Maybe I'm wrong, and it has always been a coincidence, but every single time a woman is told not to cum, they cum harder than ever. And, the more they feel it's crucial for them to resist having an orgasm the harder it is for them to stop it.

How do I know this? A friend of mine worked in the porn industry and they had a scene in one movie where the actress had to act like she was bored to tears while getting fucked. Well, they tried nine different actresses to try and film that scene and every single one of them came so hard during that scene they couldn't even hide it.

In frustration, they decided to have the male talent stick his dick in the asshole of the tenth actress instead of fucking her pussy. That actress came during that scene, too.

The director gave up and faked the whole porn scene, making the actress act like she was bored getting fucked, but wasn't even getting fucked in the scene.

After that whenever that director wanted a porn actress to orgasm he would forbid them from having one on film.

My buddy said he had never seen that reverse psychology fail to make a woman cum.

I had all day to test my friend's claim out on Carol's ass. After my rhythmic pumping began I didn't have to wait very long. She stopped grunting when I pumped after about twenty or thirty pumps. I felt her asshole loosening up, too. Then, for the first four or five minutes Carol slowly went from being tense and rigid to a much more relaxed posture. She obviously was not in any pain anymore.

Her ass was truly magnificent. Carol had never done anal before yesterday, and that was a truly a crime because her whole body, and especially her asshole, seemed built for anal sex.

"Oh, my God, Carol," I said, enjoying everything about fucking her ass. "You have the most beautiful and sexy fucking ass I have ever seen." I grit my teeth and sped up my pumps just a little, pulling her hips into me in my rhythmic motion and groaning loudly in rapture. "Oh my God it is so tight... and fucking wondrous... I am in fucking heaven."

"Shut up," Carol said, an urgency in her voice.

"Why, Carol?" I asked, continuing my rhythmic pumping. "You starting to like this big fucking cock... sliding deep in your slutty little ass? You starting to like... getting your sweet ass... filled with cock... starting to like it... too much? Afraid you're going to... cum really fucking hard again... with this big, hard dick ramming into your sweet fucking--"

"Shut the fuck up!" she shouted. "I won't cum! Just shut the fuck up!"

She sounded frantic, and I could see and feel her body tensing up again, but this time it wasn't from pain.

"What's the matter, Carol? Is your asshole enjoying... getting completely fucking plowed... again?"

"No!" she shrieked. "Just shut your fucking mouth!" Her whole body began quivering. I spotted both her hands trembling as they clenched the higher step.

I began pumping furiously, as fast, and as hard as I could pump.

In response, Carol let out a little shriek of distress, arching her back and shaking her head.

"Your ass loves this fucking cock, doesn't it!" I shouted, really giving her the heave-ho. I felt my own orgasm building, but I held it in check. "Your ass loves getting fucked!"

"Stop!" she screeched, "Stop!" Then her voice wailed out in a loud, breathless cry. "It's too... too fucking... fah-ha-hast!" She took in a great gasp and a body-wide, violent spasm forced her whole body to stiffen.

Carol went rigid beneath me. She had stopped breathing and remained totally silent for several seconds, and then, through clenched teeth, she belted out the loudest and most primal, guttural grunt I had ever heard from the throat of a woman.

If I pumped any more, I would have cum, too, so I stopped.

Ramming my cock deep, I held it there and mentally willed myself not to cum. This also let her enjoy her anal orgasm with the whole cock buried in her ass. Her ass pushed right back into me, and I felt her anal passage spasm several times around my cock.

Carol let out a long, blissful, but defeated sounding whining cry.

Her body shook, jerked, and then collapsed beneath me, relaxing once again.

Her chest and stomach heaved in great breaths of air.

"There you go, Carol. Did you enjoy that nice hard orgasm... you filthy... cheating... ass fuck of a whore?"

Her face turned to look back at me, looking shocked by my words and hurt, but she couldn't speak. All she could do was fight to catch her breath. Her chin and lips quivered, though, and her reproachful eyes flowed with new tears.

Crying as she struggled to breathe, she looked devastated.

"Now it's time for me to cum," I said.

Looking down at her beautiful ass, I began selfishly fucking that gorgeous fuckhole of hers with one goal in mind, to fill it with cum. My orgasm built up inside me as I pumped, and I knew it would be epic. With only five or six more pumps, my orgasm surged through me. I looked into her sad, pitiful eyes as I groaned and emptied the entire contents of my nut sack into her.

Carol gasped and her mouth opened in an 'O', obviously feeling her bowels getting filled with sperm for the first time in her life. Unloading everything I had to unload, I said, "You like that cum enema, Bitch? Now you're cream-filled... like a fucking breakfast pastry!"

Looking back at her tea service on the French table, I smiled. "Come with me," I said, pulling her by the hips. She looked confused but lifted her hips up off the stairs.

We got into a kneeling position with my cock still twitching inside of her asshole, probably letting out the last dribbles of cum.

"Come on," I said, "Stand up."

"Stand up?" she said, looking even more confused. "Like this?"

"Yeah," I said, "Like this. Keep my dick inside you."

We both awkwardly but carefully got up on our feet, using the banister and the stairs to help us.

"Now walk back with me," I said.

"What the fuck!" she said, "This is ridiculous. Why are we--"

"Just come on!" I stepped back from the stairs and she followed my lead. I had to hurry as I felt my dick softening inside her.

We reached the tea service, and I plucked a small ceramic plate from under a teacup, which fell over and almost rolled off the French table.

"What the fuck are you doing, Harry?" Carol asked, scowling at my lack of reverence for her pretentious tea set.

"It's time for rule number one," I said. "Bend over slightly and spread your legs. Hold onto the banister."

Still looking confused, she shook her head, but complied. "What the fuck are you going to do with that saucer? This is stupid."

"When I pull my dick out don't move. I'm going to catch all my cum so you can drink it."

Carol's head jerked around, a look of horror and revulsion on her face. "That's disgusting! What are you... fucking sick? Why would you want to--"

"Just get ready!" I shouted.

She frowned and then she closed her eyes, exhaling in surrender. "Fine," she said, turning her head away and bending down more. "But you should use a teacup. You're going to spill some on my fucking rug."

I thought about that and liked the idea. Swapping the saucer out for the teacup, I looked down at her ass, and positioned the ceramic cup under my cock and her asshole, resting the rim against her pussy.

I pulled my cock out of her butthole, and a gurgling mess immediately flowed out and shot into the cup.

It was lucky I had listened to Carol's suggestion. A huge gob of cum would have overshot the saucer. The teacup had caught the whole thing. I smiled as I watched another thick stream of semen gush out, roll down her pussy and stream into the waiting cup.

Her dilated sphincter closed up and more cum squeezed out in a much thinner but longer lasting stream.

"Wow," I said, "I came a lot."

"Yeah," Carol said, "I know."

I stuck my finger in her asshole, and Carol said, "Hey! That's fucking cold!"

"Sorry," I said, "Is there anymore cum, you think? Can you fart?"

Carol just shook her head, frowning.

"Okay," I said, standing up. I looked in the cup. It was a small teacup, but the thick sperm had filled it only a little less than halfway up. "It's not much when you put it in a cup."

"Let me see," she said, sounding suddenly quite curious. She stood and turned, pushing her hair back to peer down into the cup.

"Oh my God! What do you mean," she said, snarling in disgust. "It's half full! That's fucking ridiculous! You really do cum like a donkey."

I smirked and offered her the cup. "Rule number one," I said. "It's fucking tea time for the cheating whore."

Carol's face contorted. "Will you please stop calling me that?" She snatched the cup out of my hand, lifted it to her lips and tilted the cup, pouring the contents into her mouth.