Carol & the Carpet Guy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes shot wide as she pursed her lips and held the cum in her mouth, looking somewhat alarmed and distressed at the same time.

Then, squeezing her eyes shut, Carol swallowed loudly. A hideous look of revulsion contorted her pretty face. She opened her snarling mouth wide and gasped for air.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Harry!" she cried. "That was more than yesterday." She shook her head, shivered and issued several whimpers of disgust on pushed out breaths. "Always wanting me to drink that... that thick... grotesque... slimy cum. You are fucking disgusting. You know that?" she said, sneering at me.

I smiled, knowingly, and nodded. "Who's disgusting? You're the one always drinking it!" I chuckled.

Suddenly, a muffled bang and a low-pitched rumbling sound came from somewhere in another part of her house.

Carol's eyes sprang wide open, looking terrified. "Oh shit!" she cried. "That's the garage door. My fucking husband's home!"

(to be continued)