Carol & the Carpet Guy Ch. 06

Story Info
Hubby gets a bj & Carol reveals more secrets.
5.2k words
4.35
4.9k
4

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hofeeder
Hofeeder
297 Followers

Her eyes shot wide as she pursed her lips and held the cum in her mouth, looking somewhat alarmed and distressed at the same time.

Then, squeezing her eyes shut, Carol swallowed loudly. A hideous look of revulsion contorted her pretty face. She opened her snarling mouth wide and gasped for air.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Harry!" she cried. "That was more than yesterday." She shook her head, shivered and issued several whimpers of disgust on pushed out breaths. "Always wanting me to drink that... that thick... grotesque... slimy cum. You are fucking disgusting. You know that?" she said, sneering at me.

I smiled, knowingly, and nodded. "Who's disgusting? You're the one always drinking it!" I chuckled.

Suddenly, a muffled bang and a low-pitched rumbling sound came from somewhere in another part of her house.

Carol's eyes sprang wide open, looking terrified. "Oh shit!" she cried. "That's the garage door. My fucking husband's home!"

Carol moved faster than I ever saw anyone move. Her bra was already being adjusted over her big tits as she looked at me and mock-shouted in a hysterical whisper, "Get the fuck dressed!"

I began looking for my pants. Carol frantically pulled on her white, short sleeved blouse and was buttoning it up as a door opened somewhere near the back of her house.

"Carol?" called a man's voice.

Her husband was home and we were not going to get dressed in time, not even close. I had just found my pants and Carol had given up on her buttons.

Then Carol switched strategies, aborting all attempts to get dressed. She snatched the rest of her clothes off the French table, dropped down, landed on her knees, and seized all of mine, including my boots, right off the floor in one impressive sweeping hug with both her arms and jumped to her feet.

Pushing me with her body into a den, and motioning for me to move with forward frantic nods of her head, I stumbled naked - still holding my pants - ahead of her. She bum rushed me through that room, guiding me through a door on the other side of it and shouted loudly, "I'm back here, Honey! In my office!"

The sound of her voice impressed the hell out of me. Somehow, despite her being in a hurried and panicked state, as she pushed me around a large desk in what was apparently her office, Carol had managed to inject a sing-song casual tone into her voice when she had shouted.

She kicked one of those ergonomic desk chairs you kneel on instead of sitting out from under her desk. I smirked at that stupid thing, wondering which was more pretentious, that or her French tea service.

Carol tossed all of our clothes under the desk and then pushed me down by my head and shoulders, guiding me under her gigantic mahogany desk to hide down there with them.

Carol kneeled her naked bottom half onto her ergonomic desk chair and pushed in close to me, hiding her nakedness in the hollow space under her desk with me and our clothes. She finished buttoning the last few buttons of her blouse.

"Hi, Honey! This is a nice surprise. You came home for lunch."

Again, the casual tone of her sweet, melodic and very calm voice blew me away.

"I came home for more than lunch, Sweetheart. We have a baby to make. Did you think I'd forget?" Her husband chuckled.

"Oh," Carol said, belting out a few hacking coughs, "I'm so sorry, Dear. I should have -- (cough! cough-cough!,) -- I should have called you and told you to stay at work. I think I'm coming down with -- (cough!) -- something. I feel awful."

"Oh, really?" her husband said, sounding disappointed. "That sucks. I mean you fell asleep before we could have sex last night... and I haven't masturbated. Hell, we haven't had sex since we tried to get pregnant last month." I heard her husband slide a chair and sit down. "I'm feeling more than a little sexual frustration here, Carol."

"I know, Jim. (cough! cough!) But whatever is going on here... (cough! cough! cough!) I didn't want you to catch it, Honey."

Her husband chuckled ruefully. "Honestly, Carol, I don't care. I want to have sex with my wife. I am so fucking horny, Sweetheart."

"Well," Carol said, "Just hold off until tonight and I promise--"

A loud thump rang out as her husband must have banged the desk with his fist. "No!" he shouted, making Carol jump. "After hearing you masturbate like that on the phone yesterday and not having had any release in almost a month, I am ready to fucking explode! I'm sorry, Sweetheart, but we need to have sex and we need to have it right now!"

I heard Jim stand up.

Carol shouted, "Wait! If you go get me some ice tea and honey for my throat... I'll give you oral, Sweetheart. Would you like that?"

"Really?" Jim said, sounding elated. "You... you'll actually... actually do that for me... I mean really give me a blowjob?"

I saw Carol's body jerk, probably from nodding her head, and noticed her naked pussy in front of my face for the first time. I had been too busy to notice just how exposed and accessable it was to me before then.

"Of course I'll do that for you, James. You have been so patient that I think you deserve a reward. Just get me that ice tea and honey, first. This tickle in my throat is awful."

"Okay! Be right back." Jim's receding voice called out. "Do you want lemon, too?"

"Yes, please!" Carol yelled. Her exposed pussy flew away from me, replaced by Carol's frantic face. "Quick! Give me my jeans!"

I smirked, pushed our clothes behind us and shook my head. "Nope," I said.

"Nope?!" she cried in a frantic whisper. "Are you fucking nuts? Give me my fucking jeans!"

"You can blow him right there. Have him sit on the desk. And I'm going to lick your pussy while you're doing it."

Carol seemed to turn a paler shade of white. Her mouth fell open and her eyes sprang wide.

In a steady, very serious voice, she said, "We are going to get caught, Harry. Please... please... give me my jeans."

I shook my head. "And if you don't swallow every fucking drop of your husband's backed up cum, I am going to pop up out of here and introduce myself." I chuckled.

"My husband knows I hate that. He'll know something is wrong."

I chuckled. "Tell him you want to try it." I shrugged. "And if you don't drink every drop I will come out and say hello." I winked. "Now go enjoy your husbands huge load. I think you owe him that anyway. Don't you?"

Footsteps approached.

Carol's face contorted in panic. "Fuck," she cried.

"Every last drop, Carol," I said.

She blew out a breath, nodded once and her pretty face turned to stone. Then she smiled a big, faked sunny smile and lifted her head. And if I didn't know it was faked, I never would have known.

Carol's bare pussy pushed back toward me and stopped in front of my face.

"Here you go, Sweetheart," her husband said, just as my mouth engulfed his wife's pussy.

Carol practically shouted out, "Oh!" then she paused, her body tensing up as I ate the living fuck out of her helpless vagina. In a strained, squeaky sounding voice she said, "Thank you for geh-hetting... getting that... dear."

"Is something wrong?" Jim said.

"No," Carol squawked. Then I heard the sounds of ice tinkling in a glass and her drinking. Her tummy trembled, either from the ice tea or from the tip of my tongue being inserted in her pussy hole. I didn't know or care which.

"Oof!" Carol cried, "That... certainly... hits the spot."

I used her clit for a pinata and then for a speed bag.

"So where are we going to do this?" her husband asked.

"Right here, Honey," Carol said. Her hand came down and casually pushed my head away.

"Right here? In your office?"

"Sure," Carol said, "Why not? I think it would be sexy, don't you?"

"Okay," her husband said, "Do you want to come sit on this chair?"

"No, Honey," Carol said, stretching her torso as I went back to lapping her cunt like a Rottweiler. "My bah-hah-hack... has been hur-hurting."

"I can see that, Sweetheart. Your face is all scrunched up in pain. I didn't know your back hurt. What happened?"

"Nuh-huthing. Just slept on it wraw-hawng. Jesus!"

"You really look like that's bothering you. Are you trying to get out of the oral with this sudden back issue?"

"No, not at all, Honey. Buh-hut... but I do want tooh-hooh... to stay right here... on this chair. Can you scoot up onto the desk? I meeh-heen without... without me mooh-hooving?"

I heard Carol pat the desk top over my head.

"Sure!"

I heard her husband taking off his pants and climbing onto the desk.

"Here," he said, straining and breathing heavily. He must have kicked something as he climbed onto the desk. Carol shrieked, "Shit! Watch it!"

Whatever it was crashed to the floor and smashed to pieces.

"Oops! Sorry, Sweetheart."

Carol let out a loud sigh. "It's okay. I clean it later. Just spin around. Lift your leg. That's better. Now scooch forward and get that penis closer."

I had forgotten her husband was fat and suppressed a chuckle by burying my mouth in his wife's hot and juicy cunt.

"Wow, Sweetheart," her husband said, "This is kind of... kind of kinky... but I like it."

Glancing to the sides as I chowed on Carol's luscious vagina, I saw Jim's chubby calves come down and dangle on both sides of her torso.

"There, Honey. I have a special.. treat for you today. I want to try... to try and swallow it," Carol said. "Is that okay with you, James?"

I heard noises that sounded very much like Carol sucking on a dick, and guessed it wasn't my ears playing tricks on me.

Jim groaned loudly. "Oh my God, Carol. Sweet, sweet, Carol. That feels so great. Swallow what, Sweetheart?"

I stuck my tongue as deep as it would go in Carol's vaginal canal and wagged it around.

Carol groaned and said in an airy voice, "Your cum, James. I want to swallow your cum."

James called out, "Holy God, yes! Yes, please, please, please do that!"

The sounds of cocksucking sped up and got louder. I worked my tongue faster and harder on Carol's labia lips and clitoris.

Both Carol and I worked for several minutes, more than two, but less than four. I lost track of time sucking her delicious pussy.

Carol and Jim both groaned loudly the whole time.

Then Carol began pushing her hips forward, pressing her meaty cunt into my mouth over and over again. She was getting ready to pop. I could hear her going crazy sucking her husbands dick as she approached her own orgasm.

Right when Carol was about to cum, her husband shouted, "I am going to cum so hard and so much, Sweetheart," Jim groaned louder than ever. "So fucking much!"

I heard Carol squealing with her mouth full and I pushed my tongue flat and hard against her clit as I stuck two fingers up into her hot, soaking wet cunt. I began fucking her furiously with my fingers and nibbling her clit.

Carol's body stiffened and spasmed.

"Fuh-huh-huuuuuuck!" Her husband shouted.

It was just in time. These two lovebirds would cum simultaneously.

I saw Carol's torso and thighs, as well as her husband's calves all tensing up, shaking and jerking with orgasmic spasms.

The sounds of loud repeating gulps came like music to my ears. They issued repeatedly from Carol's suddenly very busy throat. I counted seven loud gulps, very impressed with Jim's dedication to abstain from masturbation.

Next, I felt Carol's body relax and heard a loud, open-mouth gasp for air followed by a little burp. She whined, pitifully and began to complain. "Sheesh, that was sooo much fucking cuh-hum---" but her husband cut her off.

"Oh my God! Put your mouth back on it! Oh my God! I'm cumming again!" Jim screamed.

"Huh?" Carol cried. I squeezed her legs and began climbing out. Carol shoved me back under and put her mouth back on her husband's cock.

"Oh my fucking God!" Jim grunted loudly and and his calves tensed up again and shook with more spasms.

The sweet sounds of Carol repeatedly gulping, once again, filled my ears, this time punctuated by loud, whines of closed-mouth protest between each noisy swallow.

Her husband grunted again and again, and then I saw his calves relax.

Carol swallowed one last time. I had counted six more swallows, and then I heard her husband's loud, wheezing breaths.

Carol, in an exasperated, loud whining voice shrieked out, "Jesus holy fucking Christ!" She shook and cried as she cleared her throat repeatedly. "That was so fucking disgusting!" She said. "It wouldn't stop fucking cumming! It just wouldn't stop!"

I nearly burst out into loud raucous laughter.

All I heard from both of them, Carol and her fat husband, was a full minute of heavy breathing, wheezing, gasping, whining, the repeated cleating of a throat and choking. I think the husband only made the wheezing sound.

Jim's fat calves slowly lifted up and disappeared.

"That was," he said, still wheezing, "the most I ever came in my entire life... both times... and you drank it all. I mean, you just kept drinking and drinking and drinking and--"

"Don't fucking talk about it!" Carol screamed, cutting him off. "I will puke right on this fucking desk!"

Underneath that desk, it took every ounce of my will power to suppress fits of laughter.

"But... but that was amazing, Sweetheart. I hadn't cum in a month and you drank every last drop of my--"

"Shut the fuck up, James," Carol screamed, cradling her tummy. "Just get dressed and go back to work."

"Okay, Sweetheart, but thank you for today. And what you did. It was the best day of my entire life."

"Well, good," Carol said, "then maybe... maybe it was... worth it."

I heard the sounds of her husband getting dressed. He said goodbye to his wife, and apparently leaned over the desk to kiss her, which she stretched forward to return.

Jim departed the room as both Carol and I waited and listened.

The far off muffled sound of the garage door rang out, and Carol jumped up from her chair. I emerged from beneath that hot desk and took in a breath of cool, refreshing air, as Carol peered out of her office window at the street in front of her house.

Her beautiful bare white ass was all I saw as she leaned looking out the window. She let out a relieved sigh. "Oh thank Christ, he left. He's gone."

I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her trim waist, She looked very sexy with just that short sleeved, button down white blouse on and nothing else. She stood straight up in my embrace, turned her head and said, "What are you doing?"

I rubbed her tummy through the cotton polyester blouse. "You've had quite your fill of semen for the day, haven't you?"

I pressed my hardening cock into the warm crack of her gorgeous ass.

Her full, pretty lip curled into a snarl. "I've had my fill for a lifetime." She looked disgusted, and the words suggested displeasure, but she softly held my hand that rubbed her tummy in both of hers and leaned her head back against my shoulder. "Why? Are you going to make me drink more today?"

I nodded. "Definitely. Do you have a problem with that?"

Carol inhaled a long breath, fluttered her eyelids and shook her head. "Surprisingly, no. And I'm kind of happy you made me do that for Jim." She raised a hand and caressed my cheek, staring back toward the window.

Pressing the warm crack of her ass harder against my now fully erect cock, she said, "At least I won't feel as bad when we fuck again today... or late tonight... when I sneak out."

"It sounded like he came a lot."

"Jesus Christ don't remind me, Harry. Let's just go upstairs and fuck."

"I've got to show you something first."

Walking out into the den, I crossed the room and headed straight to her front door. Hanging off the doorknob was the plastic bag I'd brought in with Dave's two gangbang tapes inside it. I snatched it up and checked them.

"What's that?" Carol asked, coming out of her office with all of our clothes in her arms.

"Video tapes."

"Oh my God," she said, stopping. "Our tapes? From yesterday?" She beamed an excited smile. "You stole them for me, didn't you?"

I shook my head. "No. I couldn't steal ours. Sorry."

Losing her smile she walked toward the stairs. "Why did you bring tapes, then? I don't get it? What the hell are they? Your porn stash?" She headed upstairs, wagging her head for me to follow her.

Carol didn't know it, but my anger at her nasty comments had passed and I planned, once again, to save her ass from Eddie.

I'd pick and choose when to tell her Dave had lied about having secret cameras and she'd be free to tell him to go fuck himself.

I would, of course, lose my job, but I could get another. Carol couldn't get a new asshole.

"Not really my porn stash," I said. "They're recordings of two other housewives getting blackmail gangbanged by Dave and his crew."

Carol froze halfway up the stairs and spun around with her mouth opened in an 'O' and her pretty blue eyes bugging out. "Jesus! No, suh! Are you shitting me?"

I shook my head. "Nope. I figured you might want to see what they have planned for you."

Carol dropped all our clothes, hopped down the stairs with the clothes and my boots tumbling down them, grabbed the video tapes out of my hand and ran past me into her parlor.

I followed close behind, watching her sexy bare ass jiggle as she jogged to her VCR and slipped in one of the tapes. I had fast forwarded it to the scenes just before Eddie wrecks their asses on both tapes.

Carol had chosen the tape of Mrs. Vasquez's gangbang. This one was especially brutal. At least Mrs. Morgan had seemed to tolerated Eddie's monster cock a little better, but Mrs. Vasquez was a tiny woman to begin with. It was too bad what happened to her in this scene. Up until this part she had seemed to be enjoying the gangbang more than the guys were enjoying it.

The girl laughed joked and smiled as all four guys bent her over the billiard table, holding her arms down and her legs apart. She had no idea what was about to happen.

"They all just finished gangbanging her," I told Carol, who stared transfixed by the scene. "The girl really seemed to like it, up to this point."

Carol paused the tape. "Well, I want to see it. Shit. Why is it near the end?"

"Wait," I said, holding my hand up. "I wanted you to see this part. That's why. Play it. It's fucking insane."

Carol hit rewind. "If you don't mind, Harry. I would like to see the whole thing. I'm the one he's planning on gangbanging, not you."

"Okay," I said, shrugging and sitting naked on her white couch, "Do you have any snacks. It's about an hour of fucking and sucking we'll have to sit through."

"They fuck her for a whole hour?" Carol asked, sounding almost excited. She backed up and sat next to me on the couch.

Confused by her tone and the highly interested look on her face, I said, "Does the idea of getting gangbanged... excite you?"

Her face reddened and she winced, shrugging. "Well, of course, a little. Only the idea, though. I would never actually do it."

I chuckled and shook my head. "Getting blackmailed into doing it, though... might not be such a bad thing?"

Carol shot me an angry glare. "If you're trying to imply I wanted this to happen to me or that I'm glad it happened you're crazy. This is horrible, what Dave is doing to innocent fucking women. I just want to see what I'm in for, that's all."

The tape finished rewinding. Carol hit play and it started playing.

"I'm sure you have had fantasies you would never really have done, right? Maybe sex with a friend's wife or a cousin... maybe your sister?

I scowled. "Maybe, but if seven chicks wanted to ravage me I would probably let them... and enjoy it." I chuckled.

"Well, it's different for women," Carol said.

"Is it?"

Carol didn't answer. Mrs. Vasquez stood next to a billiard table, fully dressed and frowning. "I only do one guy at time. One guy. And he must wear condom and I no suck any dick."

Hofeeder
Hofeeder
297 Followers
12