Carol & the Carpet Guy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave and Jamal walked into the scene, both wearing nothing but ski masks. Dave started undressing Mrs. Vasquez. Jamal started kissing her as Dave continued pulling off her clothes.

"You know who they both are?" Carol asked.

I nodded. "The white guy is my boss, Dave, and the other guy is Jamal."

Carol nodded. "Are they both going to be there? That guy Jamal, too?"

"At your gangbang?" I asked. "Yep, along with Joey, Ivan, Pedro and Eddie."

Carol smirked and shook her head. "Ivan and Pedro?" she said. "Sounds like the league of fucking nations. Who's the woman?"

"That woman is Mrs. Rosa Vasquez and that is her husband's billiard table."

Jamal bent the now naked Mrs. Vasquez over the table and began fucking her without a condom. Dave jumped up, sitting on the edge of the table, grabbed a handful of Rosa's thick long black hair and pulled her head toward his cock.

She protested loudly, trying to pull away, but he shut her up by shoving his dick in her mouth.

Mrs. Vasquez's fingers splayed out at first, but then relaxed as she relented and started giving Dave a blowjob.

"They're a bit rough," Carol said.

I heard Carol's voice quiver just a little and looked over to see her hard nipples showing through her white blouse.

Reaching down between her legs, I cupped her warm pussy in my hand. It was drenched.

I began slowly massaging her meaty mess.

"You fucking like what they're doing to her. Admit it."

Carol nodded and bit her lower lip. "Uh-huh.." she said, airily, taking in a shaky breath.

My plan to save a victimized housewife from a gangbang seemed to be missing a victim.

We watched the whole crew fuck Mrs. Vasquez for the next twenty-five minutes, and Carol did seem turned on, but kept her composure. Then Dave began fucking Rosa in the ass, and I heard Carol let out a tiny, involuntary moan.

"You love getting fucked in your ass, don't you?"

Carol nodded, and kept watching as I unbuttoned her blouse. When I got the last button off, I draped her blouse to the sides, exposing her big tits still covered by her white bra. I rubbed them each, lovingly, through the fabric.

Dave had gotten beneath Mrs. Vasquez, making her sit with her legs each held open by one of the crew. He fucked her in her ass with her pussy spread open to the camera. Then Jamal stepped up to the edge of the table, stuck his big black cock in her pussy and they both began fucking Mrs. Vasquez. Dave fucked her ass and Jamal fucked her pussy.

"Oh my God!" Carol said, almost exactly at the same time Rosa shouted out the same words. "Are they going to do that to me?" Carol asked.

"Yes, they are, Carol." I moved my hand from rubbing her tits and slid two fingers in her sopping wet pussy.

Carol laid back into her fluffy couch, lifted her pussy up and began pumping her hips. Her eyes never left the screen. Mrs. Vasquez began screaming for both her lovers to fuck her harder.

I stood up, moved in front of Carol, and lowered my rock hard cock into her hot, soft and silky sauna of a vagina. I shifted to one side so she could watch what Dave and Jamal were doing to Mrs. Vasquez, while I rammed my cock over and over into Mrs. Joyce.

Carol pulled my hips, gritting her teeth as I fucked her. "Cum in me, Harry! Fuck that baby in to me just like yesterday!"

"Don't you... want to... drink it?"

"No!" she cried, "I already... drank it... I want... your fucking baby."

I felt my orgasm build up quickly and then burst out of me.

Carol's hips bucked up hard, coming up to meet mine. She squeezed her legs around me, pulled my hips in hard and held me there as I came deep in her pussy.

Through snarling lips and clenched teeth, Carol shouted, "Give me that fucking cum! Give it to me! All of it!"

And I did. When I was spent, and not another sperm cell was left inside me, Carol held me there and slowly began pumping again.

"Keep fucking me, Harry. This how you make a baby. Keep going. You can do this."

I shook my head, laughing. "There's nothing left, Carol. It's all in your pussy! It sucked it all right out of my nut sack. Jesus!"

But she kept slowly pumping, and as I caught my breath, I realized my cock hadn't completely turned to rubber. Also, looking down at the sight of this gorgeous platinum beauty wanting me so badly, with her white mop of hair in tangles, her blouse wide open and her big tits in a white bra, I felt my cock responding, and getting hard again.

"This is crazy," I said, "I'm getting hard again."

"And you're going to cum in me again, too." Carol smiled and caressed my face with her hands. "We need to make a baby," she said. "keep fucking me, Harry. Just keep fucking me."

I did.

We pulled off her blouse and bra, and fucked in every position there was to fuck in on that white couch. As I fucked her doggy style over the arm on one end, while I stood on the floor and she sat on the arm, I felt her body tensing up. Pounding her pussy from behind with everything I had, Carol screamed out so loudly and in such a high pitch it felt like it had pierced my eardrums.

Pussy juices squirted out of her, spraying all over my thighs and soaking the arm of her white couch. I kept pumping, feeling my own orgasm stir and then explode.

Holding my cock fully immersed in her sweet vagina, I deposited whatever I had left to deposit and I stumbled backwards and fell into a big, fluffy white chair.

Completely sated, I lay there, catching my breath. Looking over at Carol, who seemed to be in the same wiped out but blissful rapture as I was, I smiled and gave her a thumbs up.

Smiling and nodding, she returned the gesture.

"You squirted everywhere!" I said, waving my arm and giggling. "Ruined your white couch!" I added, still breathing heavy.

"I'll buy another one," she said. "Well... Jim will, anyway."

We both chuckled.

Then I looked at the TV. The tape had played through and was rewinding.

I pointed at the screen. "You missed the most important part of that gangbang. I needed to show it to you. It's horrible."

I sat up and swallowed. "There's this guy, Eddie," I said. "And they save him for last because he has this monster cock... but he only likes anal..."

Carol got up off her stomach and turned to sit normally on her sofa. "I saw that," she said. "It was the biggest cock I've ever seen in my life." Her eyes looked toward the floor and she licked her lips. "It was... amazing."

"Amazing?" I said, not quite thinking that adjective fit. "He breaks those poor housewife's assholes wide open with that thing."

Carol scowled and sneered, glaring in my direction. "Isn't that exactly what you've been doing to my asshole?"

This rejoinder hit me like a linebacker crashing through an outhouse. "What the fuck?" I said, not believing she was sticking up for the guy. "Didn't you see what he did to that poor girl? She was in agony!"

Carol shrugged. "If she wanted anal with a cock that big she should have prepared herself for it. I mean before I tried it with you I made damn sure my ass would--"

Carol stopped in mid-sentence, her face glowing beet red.

"You made sure your ass would what?" I asked, suddenly very interested. I knew Carol had been more than willing to have sex with me and cheat on her husband, but I truly thought our affair had been spontaneous.

She sounded like she had been planning for this affair for months.

"I just sort of... suspected... I might encounter someone... with a bigger penis than my husband... someday. So I prepared my body... just in case."

"What do you mean you prepared your body?"

"I bought toys... of graduating sizes... and used them."

"On your ass?"

Carol nodded.

"What the fuck, Carol," I said, blown away. "I thought your ass was a virgin?"

She smiled. "It was... and your cock was much bigger than my toy... well, a little bigger anyway." She shrugged and blew air through her lips. "It fucking really does hurt when it first goes in, but it goes away quick, and a little pain isn't so bad."

I pointed at the TV. "Eddie inflicted more than just a little pain on that poor girl. How do you feel about going next?"

I almost fell out of my chair when I saw a hint of a smile flash across Carol's face.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I asked, outraged.

Carol frowned and shrugged. "Big cocks turn me on, Harry. In case you hadn't noticed. They do it for me. How many times has your big cock made me cum in two days." She sneered over at the arm if her couch and folded her arms, "I fucking squirted, Harry. Your big cock... and seeing his on that video... made me squirt for the first time in my life."

"You know," I said, shaking my head, "It sounds like you're looking forward to getting your asshole blown open by Eddie's fifteen inch double wide."

"It's not my choice, Harry. I am being blackmailed into this." She pushed out a sighing breath, and flipped her hair. "Fifteen inches and double the girth, My goodness. I am going to have to hurry up and buy some much bigger toys."

I got up, retrieved my clothes from the stairs, grabbed David's tapes and said goodbye.

Carol took down my address, smiled, handed me another check for double my rate, kissed me on the cheek, and said she would see me at around midnight at my house.

I left her house in a trance.

(to be continued)

12