Carol, Candy & the Ex Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let out a couple of residual gasps.

"Hell yeah. Your husband uses his tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore."

She chuckled. "Still quoting Blazing Saddles I see. I forgot how funny you could be."

They enjoyed their private joke and flirted a bit more as Candy sucked his shrinking boner into a limp little dickie. She gave him a quick kiss on the lips and lowered herself off the sofa. Once positioned next to Candy she pulled Davie's limp penis out of his mouth and slapped his face with it a couple of times. Well, as good as she could with a limp noodle. He endured her abuse without objection. She then wiggled it front of his face.

"Look what you did to my boyfriend's dick wimp, how's he supposed to fuck me with that?"

"I'm sorry madam, I thought you wanted me to make him cum."

"Bullshit fag, you just wanted to swallow his sperm."

She humiliated him for a few more minutes and Davie was both amused and a little jealous. She finally instructed him to make them new drinks then go to his room and wait until summoned, and she made it very clear he was forbidden to jerk off. She got up and sat back on the sofa. He took their glasses and left.

"I thought we'd watch a little TV and relax for a while." She reached over and wiggled his dickie. "And when Mr. Penis is ready to fuck, I'll bring back the cuck."

She seemed proud of her rhyme.

"Could you hand me my pants?"

She chuckled. "Embarrassed?"

"No Carol, chilly."

"Alright, but wait until Candy comes back. OK?"

He agreed. She grabbed the remote, turned on the TV and started channel surfing. When Candy returned she gave them their drinks and tuned to leave.

"Wait a minute cuck."

He looked at her.

"Here."

She handed him Davie's trousers. "Put my boyfriends pants on him cuck, show him what a wimp you are."

Again he seemed surprised. Apparently this was a form of humiliation she improvised. He took the pants, knelt in front of Davie and worked them up his legs to his knees. Davie then stood and Candy completed his task. He had an odd smile on his face as he did it and Davie suspected he was enjoying himself. When he got up to leave his suspicions were confirmed by the rather obvious boner under his jumper.

Once he was gone they settled in on the sofa and sipped their drinks. She'd selected Robin Hood: Men in Tights. She told him it was in keeping with the Mel Brooks theme. They'd always been Mel Brooks fans and often watched his movies together. He suddenly had a strange Déjà vu and once again he wondered if she was becoming infatuated with him.

*************************************************************

By the time the movie was over they were making out again, and as they did he ran his hands all over her corduroy outfit, making himself very horny. She didn't mind at all, in fact at one point she asked if he liked the way it felt and encouraged him to do so. Out of all the women he'd ever known she was the most accommodating when it came to his fetish, but he didn't let that seduce him into ignoring her needs. Even though it felt strange at first, he complimented her early and often and she soaked in the attention like a sponge.

She did throw him a curve ball though, and it made him wonder if the alcohol was getting the better of her. While nibbling on his ear she asked him if he still liked to fuck himself in the ass with a dildo. He was surprised by the question but saw no reason to lie, so he admitted that he did. He was both curious and excited by her interest, but he thought it was strange in light of her desire to leave the past behind. She said no more about it and on one level he was relieved, but in truth he was also disappointed, he wanted to know why she asked.

At one point he noticed it'd been forty-five minutes since the movie ended and he had no idea what she had in mind for the rest of the evening, she seemed quite content to just sit on the sofa and make out. She wasn't in a hurry to bring her husband back either, and he suddenly wondered what Candy was doing all this time.

"Are we done with the cuck for the night?"

She chuckled. "Why, do you miss him?"

"I just, I don't know, I was wondering what he's up to. Do you think he jerked off?"

She found his curiosity amusing and she liked the idea that he was interested in Robbie.

"Oh I'm sure he did. Robbie jerks off at least twice a day, he's such a horny little shit."

"But you said he couldn't."

I know, and he'll deny he did, but It's bullshit. Trust me, he wacked off two minutes after getting in his room. It's all part of the game."

He let it go and they kissed for a couple more minutes, he hadn't made out this much since high school. When they came up for air she reached for her drink but both glasses had been empty for a while. She put the glass down and looked at him with a smile.

"What do you say big boy, are you ready to fuck?"

Hearing those words coming out of Carol made him feel like he was in the Twilight Zone. The fact that they were even speaking was weird enough, but hearing his ex-wife asking him if he wanted to fuck was mind-boggling.

"Um, yeah I guess so Carol."

She squeezed his hard boner through his pants. "It certainly seems that way to me lover. Come on, let's go."

They walked down a hallway to what he guessed was their bedroom. It was very large room with a king-size bed and a sitting area. Candy was lying on the bed watching a porno movie playing on a forty inch TV. On the screen were two mistress types with huge strapons fucking the shit out of two fags in drag in a sixty-nine. They each had a mouthful of dick and an assful of dildo. As soon as they walked in Candy jumped up and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Go get us drinks cuck."

He got up without a word and left quickly. As he passed Davie he had a weird look on his face, like she knew what was coming and liked it. Davie started taking off his shirt but she stopped him.

"No Davie, not yet, I want the cuck to do that. Sit."

They sat in the chairs and he gave her a puzzled look.

"I read some of the fag-porn Robbie reads and the mistress always makes her cuck strip her and her boyfriend. I figured I'd give him a thrill, besides I think I'd like to watch him strip you."

She flirted with her eyes and he looked down.

"What's the matter Davie, would that bother you?"

"No Carol, it's just."

"Just what?"

"I was kind of hoping you wouldn't be stripping."

She gave him a knowing smile. "You want to fuck me in my corduroy outfit don't you Davie?"

He nodded, then said sheepishly. "Yeah Carol, if it's OK with you."

She liked his shyness. "Yeah lover, it's fine, but I'm going to strip off the rest."

She stood up and took her jacket off, removed her blouse and bra, then put it back on. As much as he liked seeing her tits again, seeing them partially hiding beneath the corduroy jack drove him crazy with lust. She was in the middle of removing her stockings and garter belt when Candy returned. Davie noticed he had a fresh coat of lipstick and his pigtails had been fixed. He put their drinks on the table and sat on the bed next to Carol's clothes. After she threw her stocking on the bed she took a sip and gave Davie a big smile, she really looked like she was enjoying the whole scene.

"Did you jerk off Candy?"

Davie was surprised by the question and so was Candy. He looked nervous and quite frankly guilty as hell. He should never play poker.

"No madam.

"Are you sure cuck?

"Yes Madam, I wouldn't disobey you."

Carol looked a Davie and rolled her eyes.

"There you go, mystery solved, sissyboy didn't jerk off." It didn't sound convincing and he got the feeling it wasn't supposed to be.

Davie sipped his drink and his eyes traveled back and forth, both girls were turning him on. Carol's titties were playing peek-a-boo from under her jacket, and Candy's big boobs were straining the top of his jumper. As sexy as Carol's outfit was, he had to admit the schoolgirl thing was getting sexier by the minute, especially with a really big dick under the uniform. The whole package was very kinky and he suddenly got an urge to fuck Candy, but he wisely kept it to himself.

"OK cuck, come over here and lick my pussy, make in nice and wet for Davie's dick."

Candy looked embarrassed but Davie suspected it was an act. By then he got the distinct impression the fag was enjoying the cuck thing a lot more than he originally thought. Carol spread her legs, pulled up her skirt and her sissy husband got between her legs. For the next fifteen minutes she enjoyed the licking and occasionally reminded him that Davie's dick would be right where his mouth was very soon. Among other insults, Carol repeatedly calling him a dickless wimp, and the increasing severity of her humiliation confirmed Davie's suspicions. Candy was enjoying the abuse far too much for it to be spontaneous, he was sure it'd been planned to one degree or another.

When Carol felt well lubricated and ready she told Candy to back off.

"Wipe your chin cuck. Alright, I'm ready to fuck. Go strip my boyfriend, then suck him hard and beg him to fuck me. And I'll be watching hubby, so make sure you do a good job. Oh, and by the way, don't even think about making him cum, just get him nice and hard. If he cums in your mouth instead of my pussy I'll rip your sissy little balls off. Got it?"

"Yes Madam."

"Good, now scoot."

He got up and stood in front of Davie.

"Could you please lift your arms Sir? My wife wants me to strip you."

Davie felt really fucking weird and shot Carol a puzzled look. She smiled and nodded. He raised his arms and Candy pulled his shirt over his head. Davie got turned on by being so close to his big corduroy covered tits. He then requested Davie stand and knelt in front of him. He pulled his zipper down teasingly, obviously enjoying his work, then unbuttoned his pants and slowly stripped them off. Grabbing his already hard boner he kissed his mushroom and Davie heard him let out a purr.

"Sir, will you please fuck my wife? Pretty please sir? I would be very grateful if you'd use this beautiful cock to give her pleasure, please fuck her like a man."

He started sucking and Davie looked at Carol. She smiled and winked.

"Suck him good cuck, I want a really hard dick in me."

As Carol watched it appeared she was getting very turned on, and he again felt suspicious. He started thinking that despite what she originally told him, making their cuck fantasy come true was the main reason he was there.

After only a few minutes Candy's mouth was getting Davie too hot too fast.

"That's enough Candy."

He didn't stop.

"Come on Candy, that's enough."

He ignored him again.

After a few more seconds he pushed him back by his shoulders, and the little bitch kept sucking until his mouth had to let go. He heard Carol chuckle.

"Once you get the cuck sucking she doesn't want to stop. She's such a fucking little queer. That's why you're here lover. Now come on Davie, let's fuck."

The last part sounded really weird coming from her. She threw her clothes from the bed to the chair, positioned a couple of pillows and then laid down on her back. Candy didn't move and Davie had to step around him. Being naked and seeing his ex-wife lying on the bed in her corduroy skirt-suit made him feel like he was in a dream. She smiled and extended her hand.

"Come on Davie, if you want you can rub your cock against my skirt for a while first."

He climbed on top of her and did just that. The feeling of the fabric made him melt a little, and the reality that he was once again humping Carol in corduroy drove him crazy with lust. Her skirt made a shallow tunnel between her thighs and his mushroom bumped into her pussy with each stroke. He kissed her passionately and groped her tits through her jacket. He was in corduroy heaven.

She was very patient and let him do his thing, she'd let him do it many times before. She even asked him if her clothes felt good and encouraged him to fuck her outfit, although she did make it clear he'd better not cum. As he was enjoying himself she looked over and told Candy to sit in the chair.

"No jerking off for you cuck, you just watch, but if you want you can rub your penis with Davie's pants, I don't think he'll mind."

Hearing that turned Davie on even more and after another minute or two he had to stop. He lifted himself up on his hands and knees and pulled her skirt up on her belly.

She cooed. "Had enough corduroy fun lover, ready for some pussy?"

He smiled and nodded, opened her jacket and started kissing and licking her titties, working back and forth from one nipple to the other. That served two purposes, it not only got her engine running but it gave his boner a moment to calm down. He sucked on her nipples and was a little amazed how easily they seemed to fall back into giving each other what they liked. Then again it wasn't the straight fucking that was the problem back then.

She whispered. "Come on lover, fuck me."

He obeyed. He kissed her neck and slowly stuck his mushroom in, but she was well lubricated so he slid it in right to the balls. She gasped and then moaned. Davie had to admit he liked the idea Candy's mouth had just been where his dick was now. They kissed passionately and he started fucking her slowly at first, letting themselves get used to each other again. They did that for a long while, feeling each other out, moaning and whispering, becoming lovers again.

At one point Davie remembered Candy was watching and gave him a glance. He couldn't believe his eyes. He had his jumper pulled up and was rubbing his dick with Davie's pants. He had to do a double take to make sure they were his trousers, and the sight of that turned him on like crazy. He was fucking the guy's wife while the guy rubbed his dick with his pants, it was kinky as hell and he liked it a lot.

As their passion increased Carol spoke loudly at times telling Davie how good it felt to be fucked by a real man. She praised his dick, begged him to suck her titties and made it quite obvious she liked being fucked by him. She laid it on pretty thick and even though he knew it was intended for Candy's humiliation he liked hearing it. It sounded really weird coming from his ex-wife.

In addition to all the new sensations involved, Davie noticed something strange happen as they fucked. Their bodies seemed to have memories of their own, and they began doing things in a way that had turned each other on years ago. Nothing was said, yet rhythms and nuances that sometimes take a while for lovers to develop came back in a matter of minutes. It was a very strange experience fucking his ex-wife after more than a decade, especially with her husband watching.

After a while she told him to fuck her harder and faster, and she was none too shy about it either. He obliged, basically banging her with abandon and she loved every minutes of it, he could tell she hadn't had a good fuck in a long time. He was completely wrapped up in what he was doing and couldn't look, yet he wondered what Candy was doing while they were in the thick of it. He also had a flash fantasy of him getting on the bed behind him and ramming his big dick up his ass.

Carol suddenly cried out. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, oh Davie fuck me!" Her whole body started shaking and she bucked like a bronco, Davie had to use all his strength to keep her under control. He felt his orgasm come rushing forth too and grunted loudly as he went over the edge. The whole bed shook as their fuck reached its crescendo, and Davie felt his cock spasm as his ball sack emptied itself deep inside her. Their orgasms were very intense and seemed to last a long time. When their bodies finally stopped assaulting each other he collapsed on top of her and they both sucked for air while they rested. They stayed like that for several minutes before she whispered.

"Oh God Davie, I'm really glad you're here, that felt so fucking good."

She almost sounded like she was going to cry. He summoned all his strength, lifted himself up a bit and they kissed. They shared a little more pillow talk while regaining their strength, and after about ten minutes she said in a loud voice.

"Did you jerk off cuck?"

"No Madam, I didn't.

"Damn good thing for you wimp. Now get over here."

She gave Davie a quick kiss. "OK lover, get on your feet, but don't go anywhere."

He took a deep breath and obeyed. As he backed off the bed he bumped into Candy and he moved out of the way. Davie felt a weird sensation as he looked at him. Even though he was exhausted from a really good fuck he felt desire rise in him as he stared at the corduroy clad faggot. Carol distracted him.

"Alright cuck, it's clean-up time. Get on your knees and clean Davie's dick."

He did as told eagerly and Davie was now convinced he wanted to be a cuck all along. He gently cupped Davie's balls in his hand and started licking his limp dick all over.

"Don't forget to thank Davie cuck."

He lifted his penis and kissed his balls as he spoke.

"Thank you Davie, thank you for fucking my wife."

Davie decided to try a little more humiliation.

"You're welcome bitch, your wife's pussy feels really good. I think I'll be fucking her a lot in the future."

Candy suddenly inhaled deeply and kissed his balls with a little more passion. He seemed to like what he was hearing. When Davie looked at Carol she was smiling too. Apparently humiliation from the boyfriend was a popular thing. That emboldened him.

"And from now on cuck, you're going to suck me hard every time I do it. Who knows, maybe every once in a while your wife will let me fuck your pussy instead."

He reacted more strongly to that.

Carol said. "Well lover, we'll see about that, but I don't want you rewarding my cuck like that without my permission. We'll talk more about cuck rewards later on, right now it's time for sissyboy to clean his wife's pussy. There's a load of sperm in my vagina Candy, do you think it's right for another man's jizzum to be in your wife's vagina?"

As she spoke she sat on the edge of the bed. Candy let go of Davie's balls and turned toward her.

"No madam I don't, not at all."

"Well then bitch, get over here and suck that man's sperm out of my cunt."

Candy quickly positioned himself accordingly and obeyed. Davie looked at Carol. Her face was upturned, her eyes were closed and she had a devilish smile. Making her husband humiliate himself like that appeared to be a source of great satisfaction. He picked up his trousers and after putting them on, he noticed there were cum stains all over them. Not enough to indicate a full load, it appeared more like pre-cum. Knowing another guy enjoyed rubbing his dick with his corduroys enough to leak pre-cum on his pants gave him a really weird thrill. It was also exciting watching his ex-wife's husband sucking his sperm out of her pussy. He sat in the chair and sipped his drink, all the while staring at Candy's ass and running his fingers over the sperm stains.

After about ten minutes Carol opened her eyes, looked at him and smiled.

"Alright cuck, I think my vagina's clean by now. Did you like sucking my boyfriend's sperm out of my cunt?"

He sat back on his heels and said that he did. Davie couldn't imagine how humiliated Candy must have felt at that moment, but part of him hoped that someday he'd find out.

"See cuck, even when my boyfriend's fucking me it's still like you're sucking his dick, you wind up swallowing his jizzum either way."

She chuckled and pulled down her skirt.

"Get up on the bed Candy."

He obeyed.

Carol stood up, walked over and sat in Davie's lap. He liked the idea that she was sitting his her husband's sperm stains. She gave him a dreamy smile and they kissed for a minute or two.