Carol Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * Cappy

The entirelong subway ride into the city this morning, I'd been pinned between two suits, front and back. They were faceless commuters to me, I never looked up past their ties. I just kept my eyes closed behind my sunglasses (women wear sunglasses so they don't have to meet men's eyes on the subway), and thought about my interlude with the guy in the newspaper stand. I'll tell you about him last, Tyler, because I know you'll love it.

Well, I felt the tracks change, and I knew Grand Central Station was coming up soon, so I opened my eyes. It turned out the train wasn't so crowded as I thought -- the guys were just standing up against me for the hell of it.

I also noticed that one of them had a newspaper folded in front of him -- flattened into a narrow tube -- and that his arm crossed just at my chest level. The thing my tits had been bouncing against for the last twenty minutes -- it was his forearm and the back of his hand.

And the guy behind me, he had his lap against my ass, letting the train rock us back and forth.

The other passengers of the subway car, mostly sitting, were either staring at me, or staring at me and being shy about it -- their eyes flicking away. I know how I must have looked to them, a girl getting rubbed up against in the train, and letting it happen.

Grand Central came, and that's where I change trains. I squeezed out from between the men, giving them my 'Carol Smile' as you call it.

"I have to get off here," I said to the guy who'd been, basically, playing with my chest the whole ride. A part of me wondered why I hadn't noticed how his knuckles had been xylophoning across my nipples the whole ride. But another part of me was like, Yeah, I own you. You want me and I don't even notice you.

"Sure, sorry," he answered, and then he followed me off the train. They were right behind me as I took the stairs to the next track. I'm used to being followed now, too. I don't think about it too much, but today I looked back down over my shoulder and I saw all the upturned faces of the businessmen following me.

Today was a big day for me, coming off a big weekend: it seemed right and proper in my mind thateverybody on this green earth was staring up my skirt.

Yeah, I had that hunted feeling I talk about sometimes. It's like I'm the only live person on Earth, and everybody else is an automaton, just waiting for me to interact with them. Everywhere I go, nowadays, I see all the faces turned towards me. Their eyes are everywhere, all over me, and when I'm in the city, I rarely see the backs of people's heads. I rarely see people in profile. They're all facing me. And if I say something to them, they leap to do it. And all I have to do is -- well, you know. Be what I am.

So I was in a hot, wet state when I got to my building. I considered squeezing into the elevator (and getting rubbed up against some more) versus charging up the stairs, leading a string of guys. (Yes, I know they follow me up the stairs. I also know that some of them wait for me in the morning, just so they can follow me.) I chose the stairs, leading a big string of guys. I was near dripping, Tyler. Sometimes it all gets so crazy.

I got to my hall, and there were all my friends from class. They wait in the hall for me. I bulldozed through them, grabbed that Cap guy by the hand, and dragged him around the corner of the hall. I found a little alcove formed by a sunken door. We were out of the flow of people in the halls. I said, "Good morning," and leaned up to kiss him.

I told you before he does nothing for me, he's too much of a frat guy. In a way, I was glad I was with him first. With him I was, you know, analytical. Studying my technique, and his reaction. It was a little like a science experiment, but I don't think he noticed. And, sure enough, I started to get turned on. It wasfun, Tyler. Really fun. I mean, normally I wouldn't look twice at him, but here he was, big, strong, warm, with a wet mouth, and I was just tonguing him.

He had his fingers crossed in a basket behind my back, cupping my ass. I know he felt that I wasn't in a bra or panties, because every now and then he'd explore all the seams of my clothes, and run his fingers over my ribs. I kept his mouth too busy to talk.

We made out for about four minutes. At the end, I spun around in his arms, so my ass was against his lap. I imagined that I was back on the train, and the businessman had grabbed me from behind. Cappy kissed down my neck, sending tingles everywhere, his hands gliding around my stomach and pelvis.

I kind of watched the stream of students passing us, through lowered lids. I pretended we had a one-way mirror up, where I could see out, but they couldn't see me. But of course that wasn't true. I saw how my nipples were jumping out against my shirt. He was pulling my shirt every which way, and they weren't moving.

I had my legs spread, my feet planted on the floor, and I was leaning back against him. What I like about this skirt, is that it splits up the thigh: I was trying to see how far up it would split, and to get it to work I had to have my legs really spread kind of wide. I could feel the breeze on my sex as people swished past me.

I said to him, "I just had to kiss somebody this morning, I hope you don't mind."

He said, "Like the old country?"

I didn't get that. I told him about my train ride, and the businessmen, and how, for some reason, it turned me on. He wasn't responding. I realized too late that he was sucking my neck: I was getting a hickey. I'm going to have this thing from him for the rest of the day, and no way in hell to hide it. I liked it. I think every man should give me a hickey.

About a minute later I led him back to class. I told him that I owed him a favor.

I think he was too shocked to really think clearly. He just mumbled 'Thanks' and stared at me the rest of the class.

* * * * *

Guido

You call him Guido, but you're very rude sometimes. His name is Alphonso, and he's macho in an old-fashioned way. He's so strong and manly, it makes it extra fun when he crumbles.

With him, it's always a race after class to get to me. Half the time, he's there as I stand up, and he gets me in a hug from behind, with his hands on my stomach. I always stop to talk to people, and his hands are there, him breathing in my neck. It's pretty stupid, how we duck-walk around, like we're joined lap-to-ass.

Once upon a time, I would have been put off by his obsessiveness. Well, now he turns me on.

Not because he's handsome, but because he's just sowrong for me. It's like he's crossing lines, and going against social conditioning, just to get to me. He just can't help it. I like talky, considerate guys who care if I disagree with them. Alphonso is a quiet, self-important guy who doesn't care what I think. He's perfect!

We hanging out like usual after class, as I said good-bye to everybody. Did I tell you they call me 'Cock tease'? To my face? I'll tell you about that later.

At the end, he realized you weren't showing up to meet me, like you usually do.

"Where's your boyfriend?" he asked, when we were mostly alone.

"I told him I'd meet him later," I breathed back, over my shoulder. "I wanted some time with you."

"Finally! Shit! It's about time!" he said.

"You want to buy me a soda?"

"Sure," he said. "If that's all it takes. It's cheaper than dinner."

I let that pass. I laughed as if it was a joke, and not a mean insult. I mean, what was I going to do --not make out with him? (But it made me think how many times a guy will be with a girl, and say something totally wrong -- a deal-breaker. It's heartbreaking how much nookie is being missed.)

We went to the student lounge a few floors up, and I took him beside the drink machines. He was still behind me, so all I had to do was crook my head back, close my eyes, and open my mouth.

I think that's becoming my favorite way to kiss -- with my back to the guy, turning my face up to him. Andrew, Cap, Alphonso. It like, gives them an opening for their hands, it shows me off when people look. I like to arch my back. I'll show you how I do it, sometime.

Anyway, he dove down with a heavy duty kiss. Very muscular. I tell you, Tyler, I'm getting a spectrum of all the different kissing styles in the world. With Alphonso, it was him just rooting around in my mouth, him just taking what he wanted from me. I got the feeling I didn't really have to be there, and that he wanted to do all the work.

But get this. You were right about him -- his thing for my stomach. He'sreally into my stomach. I encouraged him, knowing you wouldn't be mad.

His hands were gliding around my stomach, his fingers tickling the space between my shirt and my skirt. On impulse, and since my arms were just hanging loosely anyway while he raped my mouth basically, I pulled my shirt up and put itover his hands.

He gave a needy whine, and o-mi-gosh, that just turned me on. To get him crying like a puppy. What a hunk he was...not. I didn't care what people were seeing when they passed us. His cock was digging a trench in my ass, he was munching away on my lips. He was holding me so tight, I was breathing with a whistle. It felt wonderful, to be a rag doll for him. My arms were hanging down, I didn't have to do anything, just stand there and be, I dunno, a Goddess for him. I was in a weird place... he could've put his cock right in me and it would have seemed natural.

So, his hands were all over my torso. At first, they just glided around, his thumbs brushing the bottom of my tits. I felt so warm and smooth, and his hands were rough. I wonder if he left any scratches. It was like getting mauled by a wild animal. When I didn't object to it, his right hand started drifting up.

By the end, he had one hand going across my stomach, and one hand rubbing across my chest. No finger stuff, no nipple fiddling. He was rubbing his hand bodily across my two tits, pushing them around, my nipples feeling as hard as diamonds. I just let my eyes drift closed, surfing the sensations.

Then we heard somebody in front of us. "Ahem."

He stopped, and I was able to look over. It was the security guard! The one who is by the door when we walk in every morning!

His eyes were going up and down, taking in this big squeeze that Alphonso had me in. He shook his head, a little sternly. Alphonso's hands slid back down and came out from under my shirt.

I gave the guard a smile, saying, "Sorry! Won't happen again today."

Alphonso was muttering some excuse, and I got out of there. "See you next class," I told him. They both watched me go. That security guard -- he wanted me. That was one of the best things about the whole thing with Alphonso. I realized that an old guy, a real adult, with a job and a family -- an old guy wanted me too. Not just the horny college dudes. Real dudes, from real life, wanted me too!

I acted all innocent as I brushed by.

* * * * *

The newspaper guy

This morning I was walking down the street to the subway station, as usual, for my commute. There he was, in his little shack. He picked me out as I was halfway down the block towards him, as he always does. He was crowing at me, something about looking extra hot today.

His mouth snapped shut as I stopped in front of his stand. He was an older guy, an immigrant with an accent, with a scruffy beard and googly eyes. He sort of looked at me like he expected the worst: like I'd yell back at him, make a big scene.

Instead, I just gave him my big smile. Lots of teeth -- you know the one. I said, "You're always so mean to me, but I'm anice girl. Don't you think I'm nice?"

"Are you nice? Or just cheap?" he said, rallying.

I kept my smile on my face. I'd just come from that weekend with Andrew, and I felt like I could deal with anything. That's one thing you're always right about, Tyler: I always have the confidence I need.

"Nice or cheap, hmmm," I answered, "Maybe a little bit of both."

"You want me to stop yelling at you, right?"

I glanced down at myself. Did I really look cheap today? I supposed I did. With my little skirt, my open shirt. I thought I merely looked normal. Like any young woman with bad judgement.

"No," I told him. "Yell all you want. You have to know by now, I don't give a shit what you say, or think."

"So what? You wanna buy a paper?" he had recovered quickly. Probably my nice smiles, and me being flirty -- probably it made him feel like he was behaving acceptably.

"I just want you to be my friend," I said slowly. Really, I just wanted to beat the crap out of him.

He took this in silence. Then, amazingly, he said, "I've been telling you twenty dollars, every day. For you to polish my knob."

"I know," I said, keeping my smile fixed. What a disgusting world, I was thinking.

"My new offer is ten dollars," he said, and leered at me. Now I know what a leer looks like.

"That's sweet of you to offer," I said. Inside, I was counting down from ten. Iknew I could make this work -- you said I could, Tyler. And by now, I believe you. But ten dollars! He should have goneup, to thirty, I thought.

"You want to be my friend," I said with a sigh, "because I kiss my friends."

"You want to kiss me?"

I nodded. I had your voice echoing in my head, Tyler. Charm him. I had him charmed, alright. He was sort of frozen, staring at me.

"Okay, you can kiss me," he said. "But I'm staying at ten dollars for a blow-job."

"Fine by me," I said.

And then, so help me, he leaned forward across the little counter. That's when I knew I had him -- if he really disliked me, he wouldn't have put himself out there like that. I might've brushed him off, humiliating him. But he made the first move. I felt my heart soften towards him.

I was close to the counter already, he was leaning towards me. About six inches away from my face. I'd have to lean forward to kiss him. It was the look on his face -- needy, expectant, with a little smirk, like he was thinking: "I knew you wouldn't do it." Like I was confirming something in his mind. It was that look -- suddenly I was hot. I was wet and hot from the hips down, as if I was suddenly standing in a jacuzzi. Was I really considering doing this?

I was more than considering it. As I felt myself flush,down there, I was already leaning forward, my ass hanging into the sidewalk. He was expecting a peck. But I parted my lips. I gave him some of my moisture, through my mouth. His lips parted, too.

There I was, in the morning, four blocks from my home. I was lip-locked with this older man, his beard scratching my face. Truth be told, I didn't want it to stop. I thought of the scene we were making. People passing by, seeing me kiss him. I was almost gushing. I was worried my wet would run down my legs. The breeze under my skirt was cold, but I was hot.

To make the scene more complete, I kicked up one heel. Like that girl kissing the sailor?

Then I pulled back. "I'll see you tomorrow," I told him.

He nodded, quiet for once. But as I walked away -- I put a sling in my hips, knowing he was staring after me -- he had one last thing to say: "We're down to five dollars now. But now Ireally want it."

It just made me laugh.

* * * * *

Carol summarizes...

So here's what I learned in the last three days:

If I ever switch back to my "old" clothes, they will take some getting used to. I swear, I felt hot and sweaty for those few minutes I was in the sweater and jeans. I just don't like wearing that sort of stuff anymore. Bra and panties -- it's like being tied up! Give me a tiny top, tiny skirt, and some clogs -- I'll be happy as a clam.

With Andrew, I learned that I am a lot more crazy than I thought. I learned that I would fuck a guy, repeatedly, just to prove a stupid point. Really, I gave up on Andrew that first night... by the end of the weekend, I was fucking him just to see how often I could. And I wanted to see how much I could dislike him without him knowing.

I know that's not what we planned. I'm a lot more crazy than I thought. So I owe you a few fantasies -- I'll make them happen for you, I promise! And I know they're going to be just as crazy as I am.

With Cap, I learned how easy that next step is. From teasing to making out. There's nothing to it, once the guy is primed. And these make-out sessions -- theyjam! One session a week isn't enough. I can tell you agree. Wegotta do more.

With Guido, I learned how smart I am. It wasmy idea about the shirts, to make them smaller and more showy like my skirts. And without this top that is basically falling off me -- Guido would never have gotten to my chest!

Lastly, I finally realized that my breasts are hot! Usually they're just there, I don't think about them much, they're just for playing with or for sex. But Alphonso showed me they could be there foreverybody to look at, andeverybody to play with. You can't walk around without a skirt, but you can wear sheer tops. You can wear little strappy things. It's like I have two whole new sex organs, and people can play with them on the frickin'subway.

And that started me wondering what else we're missing. You and me, Tyler. What are we overlooking? There's got to be more, and more, and more. There have to be other ways, other things we can do. I rushed over to the library, to tell you all this.

I see by your smirk that you have more ideas.

* * * * *

Back in the Library

Carol and I -- our eyes were locked. She was breathing heavily through wet, parted lips. She was fully flushed -- red-faced, red streaks down her neck, red like a birthmark across the tops of her breasts.

I was, in a word, hot. This had been forty minutes of the hottest girl-talk I'd ever heard.

"You know what I need you to do?" I asked her. I didn't trust my voice above a whisper.

"Anything, sweetheart," she said. She had a sort of prideful expression on, somewhat satisfied. She, too, was massively turned on.

"Yougotta go down on that newspaper guy. Like daily. Shit." As soon as I said it, I knew it was too much. I'd realized my worst fears, and let my imagination run away from me.

"You sound serious," she said. I don't know if I expected her to be surprised, repulsed, upset. But she was none of these. It was like I was confirming something in her mind.

I was encouraged. I wavered between pulling back, or just letting my 'request' stay out there and seeing how she took it. I gave her a voiceless nod.

"For five dollars," she confirmed. "You really want that?"

"And so do you," I guessed, stabbing in the dark. "Don't you?"

I saw her shrug. "I want what you want. But sucking off a stranger? Every day, you said?"

"He's no stranger," I amended. "He's your friend now."

"He calls me slut to my face," she said, in a dreamy sort of tone.

"We know you're not a slut. Will you do it?" I just couldn't stop my damn mouth. In my defense, this was our common pattern... I'd suggest something. And she would confirm it over and over until we were both puddles of wet lust. So she was playing along with me, stringing me along. It seemed she wanted this as much as I did.

"I..." She trailed off. "Every day, I'll have five dollars from him."

"You like that part," I said, smiling a little.

"I know it's money that I won't want to spend. I'll keep it in a pile somewhere." She paused. "My suck-money."

"Makes you feel cheap and dirty?"

"Mmmm, yeah," she said.

"Well, there's a place in your life for being cheap and dirty, isn't there?"