Carol Cum Coral - A Metamorphosis Ch. 06

Story Info
Kissing vs Sex?
3.4k words
4.13
2.3k
00

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Online dictionary definition of 'cum' -

cum - [Latin]: used to describe things with a dual nature or function. e.g., "a study-cum-bedroom" - ergo Carol cum Coral

Prologue:

Poco a poco, Carol is being trained to be a cunt licker 'cum' cunt sucker.

*

Becca: Now that we've gotten that sorted out, we need to go through a ritual to establish our menage a trois. I move that the three of us kiss each other in turn.

Carol: I've never kissed a woman before ...

Arthur: Here we go again. Carol, you and Coral have eaten pussy. What's the difference?

Carol: Well kissing is so much more intimate than cunnilingus or fellatio or even intercourse.

Arthur: Carol, you need to get your head screwed on straight. One more of your negativities, and I'm out of here. Pretend you're Coral - and get with the program.

Becca: Carol, you're probably right about the intimacy of a kiss; however, if we're going to be a permanent threesome, you'll need to accept all aspects of that affair.

Carol: What do you mean by affair? I thought you said the menage would be permanent. Are you two going to have your way with me and then walk away?

Arthur: Oh lord, are you ever going quit stalling or pretending to be naive? Either you stop evading the inevitable or ....

Carol: Okay, I've thought it over, and you're right, I have been dragging my feet. I'm ready now to be what you want me to be.

The three spend the next ten minutes in lip locks with each other.

Carol: That was nice. Becca, you have such a sweet, sexy mouth. I really enjoyed that. See, Arthur, I'm really ready and willing to do whatever it takes to have a sexual triangle. I won't stall anymore. What else can I do to show you I mean it.

Arthur: For starters, you can eat out Becca more often - as Carol, not Coral. Watching and hearing you suck out her juices is really arousing. Knowing that you're doing it reluctantly arouses me even more. That and pussy to mouth activity is exactly what I've been asking you to do for the last year.

Next, I'd like you to discuss in big girl terms whatever you're thinking about before, during, and after sexual activity - none of your cutesy terminology. Not intercourse - fucking; not fellatio - sucking dick; not cunnilingus - eating pussy. Understand?

Carol, giggling: I'll have to go online to find sexual synonyms, but, okay, if you want me to have a dirty mouth, you have it. I already know - pussy, cunt, snatch, twat, quim and minge. I've just been too prudish to use them. Nice girls don't use them.

Arthur: A good start. I want you to know at least a dozen slang terms for every sexual part and activity - and use them interchangeably. Next, I want you to initiate sex with Becca or any woman I bring in.

Becca: I like that. Carol, when I walk in, and you take the obeisance stance, lean back with your hands on the floor to brace yourself, tilt your head back, and open your mouth. I'll straddle your face so you can lick me clean but not to orgasm unless I tell you to - and then I'll pull you to your feet by your nipples. Give me time to think of some other ways for you to eat me out.

I feel breathless just considering ways to use your mouth and tongue.

Arthur: Sounds like a plan. I'm erect again.

Becca: Carol, expect to be sexualized and humiliated whenever we - Arthur and I - are present. Think and believe that's your due. Look into Coral's mind and accept whatever she is willing to do and do it yourself. Coral will still exist as our sex toy for BDSM and such, but you'll replace her for everyday sexual activity. Now please don't fuck it up.

Carol: Strangely, that's exciting - exhilarating. I'm actually jealous of Coral; however, I promise, I won't morph into Coral without your permission. I enjoy being Coral, but I'll stay Carol until you tell me otherwise.

Becca: Arthur, I think we have a breakthrough; Carol's training is beginning to pay off.

Arthur: I'm at a loss for words. I never thought that Carol would capitulate. Carol, you've made my day.

Carol: Does this mean we're a couple? Are you ready to commit?

Becca: Carol, you're overstepping boundaries again. We have a menage a trois now. Arthur and I ; you and I; and you and Arthur - all have the same bond. Arthur is not just your boyfriend. He's mine as well, now.

Accept Arthur and me to be close even when you're not around. If you have a jealous streak and try to sabotage what we have, Arthur and I will just walk away from you, and you'll be all alone. Evidently, your ears hear what we've been discussing, but your mind twists it around to something just for you.

Now, I can see why you and Arthur had so much trouble before I came into the mix. You hear but don't heed. We've been over and over this, and you've agreed. Now, as Arthur says, you're trying to weasel out. Accept our situation as it stands or tell me now that you won't have it that way. Arthur and I will say goodbye, and you won't have to deal with us anymore.

Carol: NoNoNo, I do understand and accept that Arthur belongs to you as well as to me. I just forgot for a moment. I give you my solemn word that I won't try to undermine any part of our arrangement. If I speak out of turn, you have my permission to punish me - not Coral.

Becca: Carol, Arthur doesn't BELONG to either of us. Let's just say he's on loan to both of us. He isn't property like Coral - our sex toy. What would you say or do if you came home and found Arthur and me in bed together making mad passionate love?

Carol: I - guess - that - I - would - jumpinandjoinyou. Is that the right answer?

Becca, laughing: Oh yes, and if he had come in me ...

Carol: I'd suck all of his cum out of your - ahem - snatch, lick you clean and then lick Arthur clean of your discharges. [giggling] I guess a lot of Coral has rubbed off on me.

Guys, although I would prefer not to, I WILL consume all of your bodily fluids. That's the least I can do, Becca, for saving my - our situation. You know, your emissions taste better than mine. Since I swallow my own secretions - why not ingest vaginal fluids and mucus that taste better than my own? I just have to keep considering that. However, your mucus is so thick and sticky that I have a hard time getting it down. I'm not complaining - just stating a fact.

Becca: You better get used to pussy juices from other women that taste worse than yours.

Coral, giggling: Should I categorize them on a scale of one to ten - mine being a five? I'm joking because I'm feeling a bit nervous knowing what's in store for me. NO NO. I'm not weaseling out. Just telling you what I'm thinking. I swear I'll eat out any woman you tell me to - no matter how she tastes or - - smells. But Becca, I will always like your taste the best.

Becca, you said that you couldn't eat out Coral because you're not on the same level. Does that mean you'll eat my - um - quim - while I'm Carol and since we're a triumvirate? Could we - um - um - uh - do sixty-nine together?

Becca rolls her eyes back and nods. Arthur punches his fist in the air and exclaims, "Yesss~!"

The following day, Arthur receives a text message to go to Becca's house instead of Carol's. Neither Becca's nor Carol's car is in the driveway. He opens his laptop and began's to work in his car when he hears his name being called. He looks up and sees Becca standing in the doorway motioning for him to come into the house.

Becca tells him that her car is in the one-car garage to the left. She explains that when her ex and she bought the house, they had three cars, one a classic two-seater MG. To house her ex's pride and joy, the MG, he had the one-car garage built next to the two-car garage that came with the house.

Arthur asked her what became of the MG. She said that she had gotten it in their divorce settlement and gave it to her eighteen-year-old nephew to take with him to University. He asked her why she didn't park her car in the double garage closer to the house. She said she had turned the double garage into a playroom. He didn't think to ask about what she meant by playroom.

While they were kissing and groping each other, Carol drove up to the house.

Becca: I think Carol is trying to catch us - what did you call it? - Oh yes~! - Canoodling. Is that a real word or did you make it up?

Arthur: It is a real word. Look it up in the dictionary.

Becca held the front door open to let Carol in. When she closed it behind Carol, Becca grabbed her, pinned her against the entry wall, and tried to stick her tongue down Carol's throat. They kissed until Carol called, "Time out," and gasped for breath.

Carol: Take a lesson, Arthur. Now that's the way I want to be greeted.

Becca: We're wasting time - Hey, Coral. Carol's eyes closed; Coral opened them widely.

Coral's clothes pooled around her legs in one minute flat before gliding into her obeisance position; then leaned back and braced herself with her hands on the floor behind her. Becca pulled her skirt up, slid her panties down to her feet, and kicked them onto the nearest chair. She straddled Coral's face and bent her knees, so Coral could lick her vulva clean.

Becca: That's nice, Coral, but that's enough; I don't want to climax just yet. I'd prefer that Carol got me off. I like Arthur's idea about Carol eating me out rather than you. Did you detect a slight difference in the way I taste? I peed just before you arrived and - ahem - forgot to wipe. I thought it was time we escalated your duties as our sex toy. As part of your training, you have to be able to eat pussy under any and all circumstances. I expect you to clean me or the other woman even after our periods end. Then we'll see about it during our period. You're expected to lick up and swallow whatever is discharged from a woman's vagina. Do you think you'll have any negative feelings about doing just that?

Coral: No ma'am. As we've established, a sex toy doesn't concern herself about such insignificant things; her goal is to please women - period - and if she's wet with pee or on her period, it doesn't matter to a sex toy in the least. All vaginal discharges are considered ingestible.

Becca: Good girl, very good girl. That's the exact answer I expect to hear from my - and Arthur's - sex toy. You deserve a reward for that answer. What would you like - within reason.

Coral, timidly: Would you let me have an orgasm?

Becca: Art, would you allow her to climax? She's your sex toy, too; you should have a say in this matter. Yes? - well, Coral, do you want to masturbate or how do you want one? I could finger you or rub your nub until you come. Take your pick.

Coral: You may think that I'm weird or something, but those vanilla ways are more for Carol than for me. Would I be asking too much if you could use that leather strap or even a tawse on my puss to get me off?

Becca: Art, we DID create a monster, but that would turn me on as much as it would Coral. Come see my playroom. I planned it just for looks; I look at it and let my fantasies run wild, but I never planned to actually use it for - for - B&D or, heaven forbid, BDSM. However, I think that Coral would feel right at home playing in there. Carol called her a pain slut, so we ought to accommodate her. Is it okay with you if she has a few stripes on her erogenous areas? Call me sadistic, but I'm all for it. I can have my fantasies fulfilled.

Becca recovers a key from a hook above the refrigerator and unlocks the 'playroom' door.

Becca, speaking in a deep, throaty growl: Come into my inner sanction said the spider to the fly.

Coral goes in, followed by Becca and Arthur last. The double garage is a BDSM Disney World; padded benches and tables; a gynecologist's chair; a padded table with an extended headrest; torch-like electric sconces; a Saint Edward's cross; two padded, wooden sawhorses; a large cage; two roll-around trays filled with surgical clamps and BDSM instruments; chains and winches hanging from the ceiling; wooden stocks; walls covered with whips, straps, tawses, flicker switches, dragon tongues, and unidentified items. Coral and Arthur are stunned by the make-shift, improvised dungeon.

Arthur: Becca, how long have you been accumulating all this gear?

Becca: Lemme think. My divorce was over two, almost three years ago. I got the BDSM catalog in the mail, my ex's mail, shortly after that, and I've been adding to the scene when I get my quarterly bonus, so I'd guess - I started collecting stuff - nearly two years ago. Yes, just after the divorce. Why? Do you think it's overkill? I never bought these goodies thinking I'd ever have a live girl to use and abuse. Not even Carol. I just wanted to have sex with Carol. I never dreamt I'd have Coral to play with. However, now that she's here...

Arthur looks over at Coral to see her reaction. Her jaws are wide open, and she appears to be drooling - probably from both ends - by her demeanor. She looks like she's about to pass out from excitement. She seems to be having a problem breathing, so Arthur and Becca rush to her side and help her to one of the padded benches.

Carol says in a breathy whisper,

"Oh - my - Gawd; ohmygawd."

"Be still my heart. Is this a grown-up's playground? Am I in an adult Toys-R-Us? Or am I dreaming? Please don't make me leave. Just let me look at all the pretty playthings. I'll be all right as soon as I can breathe again."

Becca grins from ear to ear. "Oh, are we going to have fun~ or are we gonna have fun~!?!? Who'd uh thunk it?"

Coral: Please, oh please, may I try out all of the rides? Tie me up and tie me down. I may never want to leave this place.

She dashes from one fixture to another checking out the velcro tie-downs; then sits on the gynecologist's chair and puts her legs up on the stirrup supports.

"May I sleep here? Oh, wait, that massage table might be more comfortable. This is hog heaven~!

Arthur and Becca just watch her - bemused by her childlike antics.

Coral: Art, Becca, please hook me up to the winch and chain. Will it pull me up to the ceiling? Wow~! I don't know which fun thing to try out next.

Becca: Coral, if you get back in the gyno chair, I'll dust your pussy until you orgasm. Just sit still and stop wiggling around. Do you want to try holding still or would you rather be strapped down?

Coral: Strapped down, I'd rather be strapped down, so I can enjoy being whipped to a froth. If I'm not tied down, if I try to hold still, I think I will squirm from the pain and not feel the pleasure. I desperately need to get off. It's been so long since I had an orgasm.

Becca: Coral, do NOT try to get sympathy from me. You had an orgasm yesterday when you recited your instructions - to the letter - I might add. In the future, you may not be permitted to have an orgasm for days - or - until you complete a task that Art or I give you.

Coral: What do you mean by a 'task'?

Becca: Well, now that Carol is eating pussy, I'm thinking that we'll up the ante for YOU. We're not going to waste any opportunity to have fun using you as our sex toy. I'm thinking that it'd be great fun to have you accosting women on the street or in bars and ask them if they'll let you go down on them. You said, yourself, that you were thinking of your female teachers as pieces of ass. We don't want you to hit on them or Carol could lose her job. The women that you'd have to approach would have to be complete strangers. Does that turn you on - or off?

CoraI: I'll have to think about licking some stranger's cunt.

Becca: Oh NO you don't. It's not up to you to decide who you're going to tongue fuck. That's Art's and my prerogative to tell you who to lick. I just wanted to know how you feel about it. The more you dislike it, the more it'll turn on Art - and me, and you better be telling the truth. Again, I'm ordering you to never lie to your owners. Do - you - understand - me?

Coral: Yes, yes, I understand you. Okay, first off, I would detest having to ask a complete stranger to let me eat her out. Next, I'd even more abhor licking some unknown quim. What if she has a foul discharge or tries to pee in my mouth or is on her period or any number of - yuck - double yuck. I don't think that I could do it. Does that answer your question?

Becca: You know that you have no say in the matter - right? You know that you have to do as you're told - right? What you HAVE to do is no concern of yours. It's up to Art and me to make decisions for you to follow. Let me remind you that you're a sex toy, and sex toys do not - repeat - do NOT decide whether or not to be used as a dildo and such. And, in your particular case, your tongue is ours dildo. We'll use it in any way that pleases us. Your recalcitrance just lost you your whipping to orgasm.

Coral: That's not fair. You asked me what I thought - not what I'd actually do. I WILL do as I'm told. I swear.

Becca: You're right. When you're right, you're right. Okay, I'll use the restraints, so you can't squirm or even move more than two point five four centimeters, and I'll use the strap on your pussy until you climax. Would you want to have your clitoris dusted more than your vagina - or what? What will make you climax the quickest?

Coral: No, not my clitoris, not that that wouldn't feel good, but I don't want to come too quickly. Stretch the time out, so I can bask in the feeling of being driven slowly to an eruption. I'm so horny, I feel like a volcano ready to blow. No pun intended.

===========

Endnote

If I don't deliberately stop this runaway train now, the story could go on and on until it crashes and burns.

I think I've milked the story [and pussies] dry. Unless readers can point me toward another direction for Carol cum Coral, I'll stop sucking [pussy] at this point.

Oh crap, my Family won't let me leave the story. They want me to continue writing. If it weren't for readers' encouragement, not just my Sisters', I wouldn't go on. However, I have some stories I wrote ten or so years ago. A few were precursors to C c C. I'll upload those to show how C c C evolved. They are stand-alone but you'll be able to see how C c C developed.