All Comments on 'Carol Finds The Club'

by mlyn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Tattoo her

She has to be tattoed all over (please)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More, please!

This is a really good beginning to a story of the kind I really like. Please continue! (And I second the tattooing suggestion.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
LOVED IT...and tattoo

Absolutely loved this story and can not wait for much more!!!!! i LOVE the idea of a tattoo... but not all over. she needs to be marked by Him (not necessarily Him doing the tattoo, but the design and placement by him). That is part of the "secret" life they live. A special tattoo or marking that means something significant to Him...and her as well. As a sub myself, it is very special to be marked by Him...where no one else can see it unless He wants them too. i have two, one small one on my breast and one very large one starting high on my hip trailing half way down my thigh. It is amazing. Just the thoughts of a subbie. Thank You for Your story and please, please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
More...more...more!!! Please

would love More-More-More of Max and Carol...love the set up and want to see more of it play out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please continue!

I just came across this story and enjoyed very much reading it. However, this can be just the first chapter of a much longer narrative. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
CONTINUE

Please continue this story its awsome

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Definitely tattooing her ! Nice coloful sleeves and how about a beautiful yayyoo right on her face> Humiliation is not complete unless her earlobes have been stretched nice and long.Preferred haircut is a precislt flat top brushcut, 1/4 inch all around an

I dream of my own Carole being transformed. Hair in a flattop, big nose- and nipple rings, permamently installed. Stretched earlobes and fully tattooed arms and body in bright colors.

Of course the tattooing of permanent make up, eyebrows, eye liner and shadow and thick bright red lips.

That would complete her humiliatiom nicely !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Plenty of room for much more sensuous humiliations

Oh yes, of course tattooing ! That's is a very permanent humiliating decoration.

Don't forget to tattoo her pussy. Not just some writing but with nice colorful flowers maybe.

Then I think stretching her earlobes will be nice, a nice big ring through her septum too, permanently fastened ? And maybe tattooed eyebrows, eyeshadow, eyeliner and lip-red ? Outlined in black. Or make her lips thicker... Plenty of work can be done yet on Carol.

Keep writing though !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous