Carol, John & Linda Sex Ch. 06

Story Info
John made his move to have sex with his stepmother, Carol.
4.8k words
4.51
4k
7
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John finally made his sexual move to have incestuous sex with his stepmother, Carol.

After John stuck his horny hand down my opened, nightgown top, he touched, felt, and fondled my naked breasts and fingered my erect nipples while I pretended that I was asleep on his lap. Then, holding my nostrils closed to force me to open my mouth to breath, he gently inserted his stiff prick in my partially opened mouth as soon as I parted my lips. Giving my stepson what he sexually wanted, and what he had masturbated over imagining me doing, I blew my stepson.

I sucked his cock and even allowed him to cum in my mouth while I pretended to be asleep. As soon as he ejaculated a huge load of cum in my mouth, he leaned away from me. Then, with a gentle nudge to my shoulder, playing the dutiful stepson, he awakened me to put me to bed.

Yet, with him finally making his sexual move to seduce me, I didn't want to miss this sexual opportunity. I didn't want to sleep alone. While he slept in my bed, I hoped that he'd fuck me in my feigned sleep. I invited my stepson to sleep with me. Now that I had sexually satisfied him with a blowjob, I needed him to sexually satisfy me by masturbating me, eating me, and fucking me.

# # #

Continued from Chapter 05: Carol, John & Linda sex:

Sometime during the night, awakening me in my sleep, I felt John insert his big dick in my wet pussy. Not wanting my stepson to know that I was still awake, I feigned that I was sleeping. While waiting for him to masturbate me, fondle my breasts and finger my nipples, instead, he fucked me from behind.

After I already blew him and allowed him to cum in my mouth, he gave himself even more sexual gratification by fucking me while I pretended to be sleeping. Again, not wanting him to know that I was still awake, I tried not to gasp when he inserted his huge member in my vagina. Instead of fucking me, in the way that I gave him oral sex, I wished he would have given me oral sex.

I was horny. I was sexually unsatisfied. I needed to have a sexual orgasm. I needed to cum. Instead, once again, a typical, sexually selfish man, he took care of himself.

Gently humping me while trying not to awaken me from my pretend sleep, my stepson, finally, fucked his stepmother. I couldn't believe that his cock was, finally, buried deep inside of me. I couldn't believe that John was, finally, fucking me. I only wished that I didn't have to pretend to be sleeping when he gently fucked me and while trying not to awaken me. I wished that I was on top of him and fucking him fast and hard.

Had he awakened me in bed as he did when I was on the couch with my head in his lap, I would have shown him the whore that his stepmother is instead of the morally, modest woman that he thought I was. Had he awakened me, I would have asked him to masturbate me while licking me. I would have made love to him while making out with him before fucking him.

This wasn't the way that I wanted our first time having sex to be. Not wanting to be the sexually passive one and the dutiful stepmother, I wanted to be the whore. I needed to be awake when he had sex with me. I wanted to be on top while fucking him. I needed him to sexually satisfy me. I needed him to give me multiple, sexual orgasms. I needed to cum.

I wanted to return his gentle humps with my gentle humps but not wanting him to know that I was awake, I remained motionless. Then, as soon as he ejaculated a load of cum in my pussy, he moved away from me and fell asleep. When I awakened, again, a typical man, he was already gone from my bed and from my room.

I heard the water running. He was in the shower. Daring myself to do so, I needed to see his naked prick in the bright light of the bathroom instead of in the low light of the living room and/or in the darkness of my bedroom.

"Sorry, but I need to pee," I said. "I won't flush."

The pervert that he is, and that I knew that he was, he peeked out of the shower curtain to watch me raise my nightgown to my waist to expose my blonde, trimmed pussy to him. Clearly, he wanted to see my naked pussy in the bright light of the bathroom as much as I wanted to see his naked prick. When he parted open the shower curtain to peek out, whether accidentally or deliberately, he exposed his naked prick to me.

Other than seeing the sideview of his naked prick when I stood in his bedroom and watched him masturbating over the thoughts of having incestuous sex with me, this was my first time seeing his naked prick. Immediately, returning the favor of his exhibitionism with my exhibitionism, I deliberately took my time raising the hem of my nightgown. Making sure that he got a good, long look of my naked pussy, I raised my nightgown to my waist before sitting on the toilet.

In the way that he unintentionally exposed his naked cock to me, I deliberately exposed my naked pussy to him. In the way that he voyeuristically stared at my naked cunt, I voyeuristically stared at his naked cock. I wanted to see his delicious big dick as much as he wanted to see my blonde, trimmed pussy.

After having blown him while pretending that I was sleeping, after allowing him to cum in my mouth, after allowing him to fuck me in my feigned sleep, and cum in my pussy, I was horny. I was sexually frustrated. I was sexually unsatisfied. I needed him to give me a sexual orgasm. I needed him to give me multiple, sexual orgasms. I needed him to give me sex. I needed to cum.

'Tired of waiting for him to make his sexual move, tired of this bullshit, what the fuck,' I thought to myself? 'Instead of just sexually teasing him by flashing him my naked tits, my naked pussy, and my naked ass, it's time for me to have sex with my stepson. Done with games of voyeurism and exhibitionism, it's time to show him that I sexually wanted him as much as I know that he sexually wanted me.'

# # #

Carol, John & Linda Sex: Chapter 06:

No longer waiting for him to make his sexual move to have incestuous sex with me, taking sexual matters into my own hands, I stood from the toilet, wiped myself, and fluffed my nightgown down. Then, I walked to the shower and pushed the shower curtain wide open. Surprising him, he looked at me with shocked, sexually excitement.

With him not making any move to cover his nakedness with his hand, I stared down at my stepson's naked prick before staring up at him. Then, asserting myself and taking charge, daring myself to set in motion us finally having incestuous sex, I did what I needed to do. I began by asking him the question that I already knew the answer to but pretended that I was unsure.

"I need to ask you something, John," I said.

He gave me a sexy smile while still not covering his naked prick which started to grow bigger and harder.

"Ask me anything," he said with a smile. "What would you like to know?"

I looked at him as if I was a police detective asking him a question to prove his innocence in a crime.

"John, tell me the truth. Be honest. I need to know," I said.

I stared up at him before staring down at his big dick again. I couldn't wait to take his cock in my hand, in my mouth, and in my pussy again. He made my pussy wet and my nipples erect just by seeing him naked. I paused while watching his reaction before asking him my question.

"I've never lied to you, mother," he said lying.

Difficult for me to remove my horny eyes from his erecting cock, I paused several seconds while watching his penis continue to grow bigger and harder.

"Did you stick your prick in my mouth last night while I slept on your lap?"

When he looked at me stunned with his eyes bulging open and didn't answer my question, as if a police detective interrogating a suspect in a crime of passion, I asked him another question.

"Did you put your hand behind my head and hump my mouth while I was sleeping? Did you have me blow you? Did I suck your cock last night?"

I asked as if I was confused and acting if I was unsure and didn't know? Again, standing his ground, when he stood there stunned and didn't answer my second question, I asked him my third question.

"Did you cum in my mouth, your stepmother's mouth?"

When I continued staring up at him to judge his reaction to my questions, he made a face and looked at me as if I was insane.

"I'm asking you because I had cum in my mouth and on my nightgown this morning," I said.

He made another face and looked at me as if I was I had lost my mind.

"Blow me," he said with a dirty laugh? "No, you didn't blow me," he said making another face while lying again.

Then, when he looked at me staring at up him, after he made a face of disbelief, he changed his tune. As soon as he saw the stain from his cum on my blue nightgown, he had to tell the truth. Suddenly, I felt like Monica Lewinsky when President Clinton ejaculated a load of his cum on her blue dress.

"Actually, I don't know. You may have blown me in your sleep," he said with a shrug.

He put the blame on me for having oral sex with him. He accused me of blowing him instead of him forcing me to blow him by sticking his big dick in my mouth while I pretended to be sleeping. Needing him to be honest, not allowing it to drop, I needed him to admit the truth.

Not wanting to be his victim, I wanted to be his lover. I wanted us to be on the same sexual page. No longer wanting him to be the aggressor, I wanted both of us to agree for us to continue having incestuous sex. I wanted him to know that I sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted me. I wanted to continue sucking him and fucking him as long as he masturbated me and ate me.

He continued staring at all that he could see of me through my sheer and sexy nightgown while I continued staring at his big, naked cock. Suddenly, filled with sexual anticipation, with him standing naked in front of me, I wanted to strip off my nightgown. I wanted to show him my naked body. I wanted him to see me naked up close. No longer playing games of voyeurism and exhibitionism, I wanted to stand naked in front of him.

No longer wanting to play these nonsensical games of unrequited lust, in the way that I continued staring at his naked prick I wanted him to stare at my naked breasts and my naked pussy. Tired of flashing myself and exposing myself while waiting for him to make his sexual move, this was it. This was finally it. One way or the other, even if I had to initiate it, I was going to have incestuous sex with my stepson.

"I don't know. I fell asleep on the couch, too," he said with another shrug.

He hung his guilty head as if he was suddenly ashamed.

"Now that I think of it, I had a dream that I was receiving an incredible blowjob,' he said with a laugh. "Maybe, that was you blowing me in my sleep. I wish I had been awake for that," he said with a dirty laugh.

Again, he blamed me for blowing him.

'How dare he,' I thought? 'He's such an asshole not to admit the truth.'

# # #

Unable to stop myself from looking, I stared down at his cock before looking up at him again. The second time seeing his prick close up, I saw his dick once in the darkened living room and again in the bright light of the bathroom. Finally, seeing his big cock sexually aroused me in the way that I haven't been sexually aroused since exposing my naked body to unsuspecting men at my husband's request years ago. Then, I asked him my next sexual question that I already knew the answer.

"Let me ask you this, then," I said.

Again, watching for his reaction to my question, I stare at him while waiting and expecting him to lie to me again.

"Did you fuck me last night in my sleep?"

Not removing my eyes from his eyes, I continued staring at him to watch his reaction to my question. Definitely, I made him uncomfortable with my question and he squirmed while he still standing naked in the shower.

"Tell me the truth, John. Did you stick your erect prick in my pussy and fuck me? Did you fuck your stepmother last night? Did you have your wicked, sexual way with my nearly, naked body while I was sleeping?"

When he didn't answer my question, I rephrased my question and asked him another question.

"In the way that you had me blow you while I was sleeping, did you fuck me in my sleep, too?"

In the way that he didn't answer my second question, I asked him a third question.

"In the way that you ejaculated cum in my mouth, did you ejaculate cum in my pussy, too? Did you force your stepmother to have sex with you in her sleep?"

# # #

Again, in the way that I stared at him when asking if he had made me blow him in my feigned sleep, I stared at him when asking if he had fucked me in my feigned sleep. I stared at him with horniness and sexual frustration. I stared at him with anger. I stared at him with disbelief. I stared at him as if he had taken sexual advantage of me and raped me in my sleep. Finally, I stared at him with sexual arousal.

Now that I sexually satisfied him by blowing him and allowed him to fuck me, I needed him to sexually satisfy me. I needed him to give me multiple, sexual orgasms. I needed to cum.

"Again, I'm asking you because I had cum not only in my pussy but also on my ass. There's cum all over my bedsheet," I said. "How did that all of that cum get there if you didn't fuck me in my sleep," I asked?

He looked at me with embarrassed shame.

"I don't know. I may have fucked you in my sleep. I may have been dreaming of fucking you," he said lying again.

He looked at me as if he was without a lawyer and pleading his case in front of a judge while asking for mercy.

"That was the first time that I had slept in your bed. With me not having a girlfriend and being as lonely as I'm horny, I may have been dreaming of fucking someone else and may have not realized that I had fucked you," he said as his lame, lying excuse.

A game that I needed to play to sexually seduce him, he continued looking at me with embarrassed shame that I caught him lying after he had taken sexual advantage of his stepmother, albeit in my feigned sleep.

"I'm sorry, mom," he said lying again.

He wasn't sorry. If he was anything, after me blowing him and him fucking me, he was sexually satisfied. He was happy. He'd be masturbating over me sucking his cock and him cumming in my mouth for the rest of his horny life. He'd be masturbating over fucking me and cumming in my pussy for the rest of his life, too. After blowing him and fucking him in my feigned sleep, no doubt, he wished that I'd blow him and fuck him again. Yet, up to me, only I could make that happen.

"Again, I wish I had been awake for that," he said with another dirty laugh while acting as if he was the innocent victim.

I made another face while staring at him with disbelief.

"I don't know," he said changing his tune. "I was sleeping. You can't blame me or be mad at me for something that I did in my sleep," he said with a shrug as his excuse for having me blow him and fucking me in my sleep. "Just as I had no idea that I had stuck my prick in your mouth and ejaculated in your mouth, I had no idea that I had stuck my prick in your pussy and ejaculated in your pussy, too."

# # #

I no longer cared what he thought of me. I no longer cared if he thought that his stepmother was an incestuous whore, daring myself, and surprising him as much as I sexually excited him, I removed my nightgown and stepped in the shower with him. I stripped myself naked in front of him.

I stepped in the shower with him. I quickly washed myself, turned off the water, stepped out of the shower, and dried my naked body. In the way that I stood there staring at his naked body, he stood in the shower while staring at my naked body. Then, not taking no for an answer, I told him what I expected and wanted him to do.

"Come back to bed. I need to blow you now that I'm awake. I need to stroke your cock while sucking your cock. Yet, before I give you oral sex, I need you to masturbate my pussy while eating my pussy. I need you to give me oral sex. I need you to finger and lick your stepmother's cunt. I need you to give me sexual orgasms with not just your fingers but also with your tongue," I said waiting for his reply.

When he didn't respond, I continued.

"In the that I had already given you two, sexual orgasms with my sleeping body, one when I blew you in my sleep and another when you fucked me in my sleep, I need you to make me cum," I said. "Mommy is horny. I'm sexually frustrated. I need you to sexually take care of me."

Again, when he didn't answer me, I continued with my sexual demands.

"I need you to give me sexual orgasms. I need you to give me multiple sexual orgasms with your fingers, your tongue, and your cock. After you made me your bitch, I need to make you my bitch," I said. "Make me your whore, John. Make your stepmother your incestuous whore. Use my naked body to satisfy your every sexual whim."

Not saying anything, he remained as silent as he looked sexually excited while drying himself. As if it was the first time seeing me naked, he continued staring at my naked body as if he had never seen a naked woman before. Not done telling him what I expected him to do, I told him what more I wanted. In the way that he stared at my naked breasts and my naked pussy with lust and sexual excitement, I stared at his naked prick with sexual arousal and horniness.

"Now that I'm not sleeping, after you eat me, as if I'm your lover instead of your stepmother, I need you to make out with me while making passionate love to me. Then, I need you to fuck me again. I need you to have incestuous sex with your stepmother," I said. "I need you to make me cum. I need to cum."

With him not moving, I pulled him out of the shower by his semi-erect prick.

"If you give me multiple, sexual orgasms, I'll give you the best blowjob that you've ever had and will ever have in your life. I'll give you a blowjob that you'll never forget," I said.

# # #

John quickly grabbed the towel from me to finish drying himself. Then, not bothering getting dressed, he walked to my bedroom naked. I was already in bed naked and waiting for him to arrive when he walked in my bedroom with his big, naked dick swaying from side to side.

'I'm finally going to have sex with my stepson,' I thought. 'Finally, he's going to eat me, make out with me, make love to me, and fuck me. Finally, no longer pretending that I'm sleeping, I'm going to stroke him, suck him, and fuck him. In the way that I want him to make me his whore, I want to make him my bitch,' I thought.

"Come to my side of the bed," I said.

I stared up at him to give him a sexy look and a naughty smile.

"Stick your prick in my mouth," I said. "I need to blow you now that I'm awake instead of when I'm asleep," I said.

I continued to pretend that he had taken sexual advantage of me when he thought that I was sleeping. I made him feel guilty that he stuck his cock in my mouth and had me blow him, before sticking his prick in my pussy and had me fuck him. I made him feel obligated to sexually satisfy me by giving me multiple, sexual orgasms. I continued my ruse while continuing to pretend that my stepson had forced himself on me.

# # #

John walked to my side of the bed with as much trepidation as he had sexual excitement and horniness. As soon as he neared me, I reached out my hand and wrapped my long, manicured fingers around his semi-erect prick. It felt so good to hold his naked cock in my hand. Then, while staring at his big dick as if I had never seen a big prick before, I slowly, and lovingly, stroked him to a bigger and harder erection.

Finally, I pulled him forward by his prick and wrapped my fingers around erect dick. Then, while continuing to stroke him, and staring up at him, I took him in my mouth. I made sure that he saw me with his stiff prick in my mouth.

I made him bigger. I made him harder. I consensually sucked my stepson's cock.

12