Carol, John & Linda Sex Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While sucking him, I continued staring up at him with my big, blue eyes. I wanted to watch his sexual reaction to seeing his big dick buried in my willing mouth. Instead of allowing him to cum in my mouth, saving that for later, making his knees weak with sexual anticipation, I gave him a teaser of a blowjob. I showed him what to expect when he finished sexually satisfying me.

"Instead of masturbating over imagining me giving you a blowjob and fucking me," I said removing his stiff prick from my mouth to speak. "I'll suck your cock and will fuck you anytime you want me to suck your prick and fuck you," I said with a dirty laugh. "I'll give you sex anytime you want me to give you sex."

Seemingly shocked by all that I had said, he stared down at me with sexual excitement.

"You may cum in my mouth and/or in my pussy anytime you need to cum in my mouth and/or in my pussy. You'll never have to masturbate again," I said with a dirty laugh. "I'll blow you and fuck you whenever you want me to blow you and fuck you. I'll not only be your stepmother but also, I'll be your whore."

# # #

I stared at his erect, naked cock in the way that he stared at my naked tits and pussy.

"Now, get in bed and eat me. Eat your stepmother's cunt. Lick my pussy while fingering my pussy and masturbating my cunt. Then, after I've had a sexual orgasm, I want you to make love to me while making out with me. Finally, I want you to fuck me and cum in my pussy," I said. "After you sexually take care of me, I'll sexually take care of you."

Obediently obeying me, John climbed in bed and moved between my long and shapely legs. He positioned his face in between my thighs and fingered my pussy while licking me. I put a heavy hand behind his head and pulled his face to my pussy.

Quickly making him my sexual slave, I rubbed my vagina secretions all over his face. Before I sucked his cock and allowed him to cum in my mouth again, I ordered him to masturbate my pussy while eating my cunt. Having not had oral sex in a long time, it didn't take me long to have a sexual orgasm from his fingers and his tongue.

"That's it, John. That's it. Right there. Right there. Don't stop. Don't stop. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming," I said arching my back and stiffening my legs. "Oh, my God! Eat me, John. Eat your stepmother."

He moved next to me and fondled my naked breasts and fingered my erect nipples while I rested and enjoyed the afterglow of sex. After a few minutes, I mounted him. I reached down between my legs and positioned his erect cock by my pussy lips. Then, I gave him my next sexual instruction.

"Make love to me, John. Make love to your stepmother," I said. "Make love to me as if I'm your girlfriend, your wife, or your lover instead of your stepmother."

# # #

Again, obediently obeying me, John mounted me and lovingly humped me. He made love to me. He kissed me, French kissed me while continuing to slowly hump me. With one hand fondling my big tits, his other hand squeezed my shapely ass. While cupping and holding onto my shapely backside he continued making love to me.

Then, rolling him over, I mounted him. I humped him faster. I humped him harder. Then, he rolled him over and mounted me, again.

He fucked me in the way that I needed to be fucked. Returning his hard humps with my hard humps, I fucked him in the way that he needed to be fucked. While he rode him as if he was riding a wild Mustang, he pounded my pussy with his big prick. Instead of imagining fucking me while masturbating himself, he finally had incestuous sex with his stepmother.

"John! John! Hump me faster. Hump me harder. Don't stop humping me. I'm cumming. I'm cumming, again," I said falling silent while having my second, sexual orgasm.

Not leaving him hanging, as soon as he gave me another sexual orgasm, this time with his cock, as promised, I made my way halfway down the bed. I took him in my hand to stroke him before taking him my mouth to suck him. I sucked his cock in the way that I had never sucked anyone's cock before. I blew my stepson.

I sucked his cock as if my life depended on him cumming in my mouth. Determined to make him cum in my mouth, I wanted him to cum in my mouth. With me not a spitter but a swallower, I needed to taste and swallow his cum again.

"Mom. Mom. Don't stop," he said putting a gentle hand behind my blonde pretty head. "I'm cumming. I'm cumming," he said exploding a huge load of cum in my mouth.

Happy to finally have sex with him, I allowed him to ejaculate his cum in my mouth again. I swallowed all the he gave me. I gave him the best blowjob that he ever had in his life, the best blowjob that he'll ever have in his life, and the best blowjob that I had given any man.

Now that we broke the incestuous ice, he'll be sleeping in my bed. I'll be making love to him every night. I'll be fucking him every morning. In between, I'll be sucking his cock after he eats my pussy.

Now that I've finally had incestuous sex with my stepson, John, I can't wait to have lesbian sex with my best friend, Linda. Who knows, while aware that she's as sexually attracted to my stepson as I am, maybe we'll have a threesome. How hot would that be to eat my best friend's pussy while she sucked my stepson's cock?

To be continued...

12