All Comments on 'Carol Learns About Spanking'

by reddbunnz

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
My Goodness

Awesome! So glad I stopped by! ;)

suzi-gsuzi-gabout 15 years ago
Stunning!

Loved it to bits. More please!!

waginatorwaginatorover 11 years ago
cute spanking story

I was doing a story search and found Jackie's bitches first, then this. I like these type of stories with discipline games, with making deals about who gets spanked, and how much, who can take more. On the side bar , disciplinarian chap 1 is listed as a similar story and I already ready them. This story is not as well written or believable as truthandlove's stories, but it is entertaining.

ptebadenptebadenalmost 8 years ago
Hot

It would be good more details about each spanking session or sex session but the story of this group is very hot.y

January85January85over 7 years ago
Good, but...

My only complaint is that several times you would talk about something hot that was about to happen... and then jump ahead of it and move on without any description. A lot of the fun of erotica, for me, is reading detailed descriptions of sexual acts and the pleasure that is received by both parties... if you say Joy is about to eat Carol out, then damn it I want to read about that, and the pleasure she's getting from it! If you tell me her uncle is gonna spank her 100 times, i want at least a little more detail, and I want to know how Carol is feeling and how excited she is as it is happening Just my opinion. Still a very hot story!

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

Interesting scenario, but the execution of the punishment and or humiliation is at the crux of this story, but is regularly absent.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Some clarification is needed. Is it Joy or Jill. Some times a little confusing, who is getting or giving what. More clarification about Linda's parents and Carol's parents is needed. Second round of editing and proof reading. Tie this into Carol going to the Spanking Club at the hotel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous