Carol Wants a Flogging

Story Info
A submissive wife wants to be flogged by her husband.
6.3k words
4.72
23.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol Wants a Flogging

Carol did not go to work that day in order to recover from the wonderfully kinky scene she and her husband had the evening before. Sitting at her dressing table in a plush robe after getting herself a cup of coffee, she was sore on her breasts and pussy, but it was a good kind of sore only those who experience it can appreciate. It was the next morning and she could still feel how his cock had taken her pussy so roughly at the end. As she thought about it, her hand came up to her breast and she could feel the slight welts that had formed there. Looking in the mirror she could see the slight red marks that remained and she smiled to herself.

They had been married for eight years and had begun experimenting with some of the kinkier aspects of sex about two years ago. They talked about different aspects of sexuality and tried what interested them both. They quickly found that he was naturally dominant and she was naturally submissive and were still learning exactly what that meant for them as they tried different things from light bondage and dirty talk to their most recent foray into flogging. They had watched a video where a girl was flogged on her bare back and ass and then a few times on her breasts. It had excited her so much that as soon as it ended Carol told him she wanted to try it before attacking him with a slutty blowjob and impaling herself on his erect cock to fuck him silly. He didn't doubt the meaning of her words and actions, and knowing her so well he knew what he needed to do.

So he made his own flogger with thin leather tails about 18" long attached to a wooden handle. That he was willing and able to create with his own hands the implements they used to fulfill their fantasies only endeared him to her more. In addition to implements he worked leather into bondage attire with snaps and buckles to hold her in place. He took a week to finish it, giving the handle several coats of varnish, taking his time to increase her anticipation, defecting her inquiries as to his progress on the project.

Once it was done he told her to be ready that evening for a first try, knowing her anticipation could only make it even better. That evening after dinner, after practicing on a pillow for a while to get the feel of it, he called her into the bedroom, made her strip naked and lay down on the bed. She lay with her arms stretched out over her head and her legs were closed but hung over the edge of the bed, bent at the knees. He looked down at her and had no doubt why he loved her so much, a vulnerable vision of loveliness that never failed to get him excited, which became quickly obvious as a bulge appeared in the front of the sweatpants he wore. She had a great body and stood around 5'6", with large, pear shaped breasts on her well proportioned frame. They were capped with large coral colored aureoles and very sensitive nipples that were about half inch long and pointed slightly upwards when erect, as they were now. Gravity had not taken its' due and even laying down on her back they stood up firmly on her chest. Her waist was slender and her hips full, giving her measurements of 38C-25-36, with an ass that was firm and had a very enticing roundness to it. Her pussy was shaved with a small patch of brown fur left above it.

He wore no shirt, holding the flogger in his hand as he waited for her to settle into position. She knew he was going to flog her, but did not know where, or what else he might do, and was surprised when he spoke.

"Play with your nipples...pull them...get them erect for me...and at the same time play with your pussy...I want to see you wet..." She moved her arms down from above her head, one to grab her left nipple and the other down to her pussy, first rubbing it on her already flushed mound and then she pressed a finger into the slit to touch her clit. As she had done many times in the past at his request, she pulled on her nipple, pulling her full breast upwards until the flesh was stretched taut, then released it and moved to do the same to the other one. Her hand at her pussy continued to rub it and her finger moved back and forth over her clit. She could feel herself beginning to moisten as her fingers pressed further into her pussy. He told her to move her hand away from her pussy and pull on both nipples at one time, and she obeyed.

She closed her eyes but knew he was standing over her watching, when she felt something new...the leather tails of the flogger were trailing softly across her stomach, then across her breasts over her hands that still pulled on her nipples tightly and then down across her hips and pussy. It tickled some as the soft leather caressed her skin for several minutes until all of her body from neck to knees had been touched by it, when it was suddenly pulled away and she somehow felt even more naked than before.

From what seemed like far away she heard "Open your legs" and she parted them. And then it happened as the flogger struck across her hips and pussy. It took a few seconds for it to register in her mind as her hips raised up involuntarily in reaction. She had been flogged, and on her pussy! Not really very hard, but it was enough to get her attention and elicit a soft moan from her lips. And then it happened again as he brought the whip down across her thighs, just below her pussy and quickly again across her hips and pussy. Then he must have moved to the end of the bed because the next one came up across her thighs and pussy and stomach from that direction, which definitely she felt much more on her unprotected spread pussy. Each stroke brought a moan or hiss of breath from her lips. He could see her arousal increase as she lifted her hips to meet the flogger. The moisture of her pussy began to be visible, even to staining the leather tails, and he smiled as he continued. But first he told her to let go of her nipples and spread her arms above her head, to which she immediately complied as he stopped flogging her pussy.

Once again he softly caressed her breasts with the tails of the flogger, moving it across them seductively and slowly, until he could see her begging with her body language for him to take the next step. A touch of sweat began to form on her upper lip and she licked it off as she pulled back on her shoulders to better present her mounds to him for his pleasure, to entice him. Then it happened as the flogger pulled away and fell suddenly across both breasts. She hissed in air and then moaned loudly in reaction, but did not move her arms to cover herself, as it was as much in surprise than in reaction to the actual pain, which again was not really so bad. But then the next stroke came down across her pussy again, which did surprise her, before returning to her breasts. She was enjoying every moment as he spent the next half hour teasing her with soft caresses of the leather tails, then alternating between flogging her pussy and breasts until she was dripping wet and begging for more to give her some release. Red marks and stripes crisscrossed her body from her breasts to her thighs.

He eventually lay the flogger on her stomach with the tails spread across her breasts and face, and she could smell the scent of the leather combined with her own arousal. He stood at the end of the bed and spread her legs apart, shoving his very hard cock into her in one stroke and began to fuck her hard and rough. She was soaking wet and began to orgasm almost immediately as he also grabbed her breasts, sore with red stripes and a few welts, and pulled on her nipples. He never stopped and as one orgasm ended another began to form in her loins, erupting from her depths as she convulsed uncontrollably and her juices saturated their union. He also was as excited as he had ever been by what they had done, even more so from how she had reacted, and after only several minutes of hard fucking came deep inside her and collapsed on top of her.

After they both recovered she could not wait to discuss what had happened and to tell him how much she had enjoyed it. Usually she wanted to wait until the next day to discuss their play, but this was so intense she did not want to lose the depth of her feelings. She went on about how erotic his teasing was and how much the actual flogging had excited her, particularly on her breasts, and the highest pain/pleasure combination came when he hit them on their sides. They both fell into that deep, satisfying sleep that only seems to come after highly intimate moments like they just experienced.

So the next morning she decided to play hooky from work to recover from her first flogging, even if it was more for psychological reasons than a physical one. She wanted some private time to process her feelings about this and think about where they would go from here, and the thought of being so distracted at work as she knew she would be held no appeal for her. He got up as usual and used the bathroom before retiring to the bedroom, finding Carol on her knees. He knew what she wanted and let her give him a quick blowjob. She expertly took him deep in her throat and sucked as she used her tongue, and soon he came in her mouth and she gladly swallowed it all down. After giving her a soft kiss on the mouth, he went to work, leaving her to relax and enjoy the day.

As he often did during the day when he had a break at work, he wrote a post to an internet forum devoted to sex and kinky play from which they had already gotten many good ideas and advice, describing what they had done and asking for any suggestions on how to move forward. There were several replies and some very good suggestions. After their adventure last night she knew he would probably post there so she had seen them and had read them with serious interest.

He had written that she particularly enjoyed it when the sides of her breasts were flogged and one answer definitely intrigued her. It said instead of laying down she could be standing and if he flogged her from behind the tails would wrap around from behind and would primarily fall across the sides of her breasts...mmmm very interesting indeed. She stood up from the chair at the computer and took off her top, stood in front of the mirror and looked at her full breasts, the nipples becoming erect from the cool air as her thoughts aroused her. She lifted her arms and clasped them behind her head and saw her breasts lift up even more and proudly presented them to her reflection as if she was on display, ready to be flogged. She closed her eyes and imagined that he was behind her...watching her ready herself in preparation of what was to come, silently begging for it, and she knew that she had begun to get wet just from the thought. She opened her eyes and wondered if she would be able to make it until he got home tonight and if he would take care of this new itch from her imagination. Her hand automatically went down to her pussy and entering the slit between her mounds she found the wetness she expected. Removing her hand she brought it up to her nose and seeing the wetness and smelling her own arousal only made her even more aroused, but she decided to suffer and wait until later.

She went to the computer again and reread the post her husband had written and the replies, and went to her phone to write a text to her husband. "I wanted to thank you again for last night and tell you how much I enjoyed it. I am so horny thinking about it....do I have your permission to make myself cum now...while thinking about your new toy? Love you."

She went to do some chores to take her mind off of what she now so urgently needed, but checked her texts several times before seeing his reply appear. "My love, How could I deny you anything? Yes, you have my permission to make yourself cum, but I want you to lay face down on the bed with the flogger laying on the bed directly under your face...smell the leather and feel its' softness, and imagine how it will feel the next time I use it on your delightful body. Am I correct that you read the forum this morning and saw the replies with some nice ideas for later? I bet someone has a very wet pussy lol.". She smiled as she realized how well he knew her, and quickly replied " Yes, Sir, I sure did read it. I was horny for you before but now I can't stand it as I think about it. Thank you and I can't wait to see you when you get home. My wet pussy needs immediate attention!"

Needless to say, he too was aroused and horny all afternoon, but could only think about his luscious wife masturbating as she thought about what they had done and the new ideas that must excite her even more. Meanwhile at home, she got out the flogger and laid it out carefully across the middle of the bed. She removed the sweats she wore since getting up and lay face down as instructed, the flogger directly in front of her face as he had directed. The smell and feel of the leather brought up every emotion she had gone through the evening before. She moved one hand to her breast and squeezed her nipple between two fingers hard enough to make herself wince in pain and without stopping she brought the other hand down to her pussy, teasing herself by caressing the outer lips for several minutes before spreading her legs and entering herself with first one finger and then a second one. She used her thumb at the same time to press against her clit, and quickly felt her juices begin to flow. As the scent of the leather and the feel of it against her face continued to envelope her senses, the pleasure emanating from her pussy began to grow and spread as she played with herself and she imagined the flogger striking over and over across her body. Anyone watching might have thought she was really being struck as she moaned and moved each time she "felt" it in her mind. It seemed like forever had passed, but after only a short while she felt herself begin to build inexorably to an orgasm and when it came she bucked her hips up and down on her own fingers as she released the pent up desire in her body. As it petered out she collapsed back on the bed, her arm and hand caught under her body and her fingers still in her pussy, now softly teasing her clit and making her jump involuntarily in reaction to the residual sensitivity. Eventually she removed her hand from her crotch and bringing it to her face saw how wet she had become as it glistened before her. She rolled on her side and looking down saw the large wet spot that had formed on the bedspread under where her pussy was and just smiled, thinking that next time she would have to put down a towel or she would have to wash the bedspread more often.

She lay there for at least a half hour, relaxing and thinking about all that had happened and what she had learned new about her own body in such a short time. But eventually nature called and she got up and went to the bathroom to pee, then took a long hot shower to be fresh and clean for when her husband came home. She thought and smiled to herself that if she was lucky she might need another one again later. She got out and dried herself and spent a relaxing time doing her hair, makeup and pampering her body in general with lotions and applying his favorite perfume. She then went to her closet to pick out just the right clothing for this evening, and once they were laid out on the bed for later she spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning the house and preparing a nice meal for him for dinner, mostly trying to distract herself from her own thoughts.

It was getting to the time her husband would be home so she went up to the bedroom to get ready. It didn't take her long as all she intended to wear was the pair of black stockings and garter belt under a very short black skirt with a too small white button up blouse that clearly showed she had no bra on underneath as it pulled tightly across her breasts, her cleavage showing through the open buttons at the top. No panties or bra was needed. But before she put on the blouse, she added some red rouge to her nipples to accent them and make them even more prominent than they already were on her fulsome breasts. When she had finished and put on the blouse, she put on a pair of high heels to complete the slutty look she was trying for. She heard the front door open and went down to greet her husband, who looked with obvious lechery in his eyes as she came down the stairs. Between her appearance and the emails from earlier, he was as horny and as interested in what was to come as she was. As she came to the bottom step he approached her and took her in his arms and gave her a passionate kiss, their tongues caressing each other with a special intimacy as the lovers connected with each other. But she broke it off, telling him to get ready for dinner. As she moved to go to the kitchen he gave her a hard smack on the bottom before going upstairs himself and she squealed in mock outrage.

He went upstairs and changed into comfortable sweatpants and a tee shirt while she got dinner ready. He went downstairs and came up behind his sexy wife and kissed her on the back of the neck as she stirred the contents of a pot. Reaching around he held her breasts in his hands, lifting them as if weighing them. She sighed appreciatively as the feelings from this morning stirred within her.

"So did my horny wife make herself cum this afternoon? " he whispered in her ear, and she nodded yes. But he did not accept that silent answer. "I asked you if you made yourself cum this morning, my slut." he said more forcefully while he squeezed her breasts for emphasis, but it was the emphasis he put on the last word surprised her more as he had never called her that before and she felt a twinge in her pussy...a pussy that was not covered in panties. As if reading her mind, one of his hands slipped from her breast to the front of her short skirt and easily found it's way onto her bare mound as he continued "You know you are a slut that just wants to get fucked...isn't that right?" This time she answered him softly and with a great deal of embarrassment. "Yes, I am a horny slut that needs to be fucked good and hard...and I couldn't wait for you to get home to make myself cum."

"I know that already and you know that you want more than to be fucked...don't you? What else were you thinking about when you played with yourself?"

She was hesitant and embarrassed, or at least was playing like she was as part of the game that was unfolding, but finally answered "Yes... I was... I was also thinking about the flogging you gave me last night and the comments on the forum today...my breasts... my pussy... mmmm" her voice trailed off.

As she spoke his hand returned to her breast and he pinched her nipples hard through the material, until all of a sudden he grabbed the material at the barely buttoned opening and pulled it hard apart, the buttons flying off and her large breasts spilling out to be left exposed. "Sluts that dress like you don't get to cover their tits for long...or their pussies...take off your skirt, now!" She was surprised and shaken by the suddenness of it, thinking he would wait until after dinner, but also more than a little excited. She quickly regained her composure enough to put down the spoon she was holding to unzip and slide her skirt off her hips and down her legs, and she stepped up and out of each foot before kicking it off to the side.

"That's much better...now we both know you want more than to just get fucked...don't you? So what else do you need...?" he asked in an open ended question.

Once again she hesitated, but he waited silently until she replied " I want...need... you to flog me again..."

"Flog you....where?"

"On my...my breasts...and my pussy...and wherever else you want."

"Very good... I will see what I can do...but for now it is time for dinner." And he released her and walked out to sit at the head of the dining room table. Usually they ate together at the table in the kitchen, but this night it would be more formal as she served him in a different setting. She came out a moment later with a glass of wine for him, her breasts still exposed from her torn open blouse and her pussy and ass wonderfully framed by the garter belt and stockings.

12