Carol Wants a Flogging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she could go back to the kitchen he pushed his chair away from the table and said forcefully "Suck me!". She dropped to her knees in front of him and pulled his sweatpants down as he lifted himself up to make it easier for her. Her head dropped into his lap and her mouth enveloped his cock.. She began to bob her head up and down on his shaft, taking it in as far as she could each time. She was full of desire to have him inside her, to truly be his slut, to show him how much she loved him and everything that he did with and for her, and her enthusiasm was apparent. He sipped his wine as she sucked him greedily and after a few minutes before he reach a point of no return, he pulled her reluctantly up and told her serve dinner. She got to her feet and walked back to the kitchen as he smiled and watched her beautiful ass sway back and forth.

She returned soon after with a tray and placed the dishes on the table, served his plate and filled his wine glass. He graciously indicated for her to sit down and join him and they ate dinner together, talking about work and other mundane matters they had pending. Although the conversation was normal, her manner of dress was anything but, with her breasts hanging out, her pussy exposed and her bare ass on the chair. She wondered if there would be a telltale spot on the fabric the next time she got up, since she was so excited and was sure she was dripping wet. She got her answer when she got up to clear the dishes and get the desert and coffee and it was as she had expected. She was sure he had noticed it as well, but he said nothing. Once desert and coffee was finished, she got up and cleared those dishes. He told her to leave them in the sink for later, as they had something much better to do.

She returned and he got up and took her hand and led her up to their bedroom. Once again he stood behind her as he placed her in front of the full length mirror. He kissed her softly up and down her neck as he caressed her breasts, watching her in the mirror. Then suddenly he pulled at her blouse to take it off her shoulders and down her arms, but instead of taking it all the way off he held it at her wrists, binding them together behind her back as he held them with his strong hands. As he held them there he could see the new thoughts going through her head... would he bind her first? That was not something she had thought about this morning. but before she could go any further in her mind, he pulled the blouse the rest of the way off and moved her arms up to clasp her hands behind her head. She stood there looking at herself in the mirror, her full breasts exposed and lifted up from her raised arms, her entire chest heaving with each deep breath she took. The garter and stockings and her bare pussy completed the vision as she realized he was looking over her shoulder at her reflection, and averted her eyes in embarrassment at her obvious excitement of the situation.

"So now, slut, what do you want?" he demanded.

"Whip me...please..." she replied.

"Where?' he continued without pause.

"On my... my breasts...wherever it pleases you...." she replied with excitement and trepidation. She thought about the flogging she had received the night before, but knew this was going to be different....would she be able to take it? Her thoughts trailed off as the tails of the flogger came down across her ass, taking her by surprise.

"That's right...wherever I want..." he interrupted her new thought as the lashes hit home across her ass several times in a row.

"Aaaiiiaaaiiii..." she moaned, more in surprise than pain, but it definitely stung more than any had from the prior evening. Was he hitting harder or was it because she was standing up, or both, she wondered. Suddenly she was jolted out of her thoughts as another stroke came down across her ass, but this time it wrapped around her hip to the front and also struck across her pussy. She moaned even louder and her legs buckled slightly before she gained control again and stood up straight, even pulling her shoulders back to push her tits out from her chest, as if begging in supplication.

The next stroke was higher up.... much higher and much harder as it wrapped around from the back under her left arm and struck first the side of her breast and then across the front, the tip of one strand just hitting her nipple. It took a few seconds to register and then she screamed and her arms involuntarily came down to cover and protect her poor breasts.

He waited until she settled down a bit before asking "Are we done?"

She hesitated for a second and said "No sir." before she raised her arms back up behind her head, voluntarily submitting for more. She could see in the mirror a new red welt beginning to form as she felt the next one land on the other side. She moaned once again but held her arms in position this time as the leather strands snaked around her side to wrap itself across both breasts in the front. He alternated back and forth on each side until she could take no more and brought her arms back down to cover herself. Rather than wait, he just began to use it once more on her ass, giving her several smacks before he brought the whip up from behind and underneath, the tails hitting her open pussy and up to her stomach as she stood with legs spread for balance. She struggled again to maintain her composure, but lifted her arms up to her head once again, letting him know that she was ready and willing for more on her breasts. She saw his smiling eyes as he recognized what she had done and knew he could take her farther. Before continuing with her flogging, he reached underneath her and felt inside her now soaked pussy. He even felt the juices on her inner thighs where it had already begun to drip down as it seeped out in tangible proof of her excitement. He toyed with her clit a few times and pressed his fingers deeply into her hole, then bringing up his glistening hand to her face to show her what she already knew. She was soaking wet for the second time today.

He stepped back and she saw the blur of the whip come around her side once again, wrapping around to land directly across her breasts. She could see her breast move and indent with the force of the leather and several lateral red marks appeared almost instantly. And before she could react, another just as hard came in from the other side. And so it went, back and forth from one side to the other. The pain was continuous and searing to her breasts and nipples, but she did not want him to stop as it began to envelope her whole body and she did not even really hear herself crying out from the exquisite pain.

"Aaaiiiaaa,,,oh..my...godddd.......aaiiiaaiii....don't...stop....harder...more...aaaiiiaaa" and when a particularly hard stroke landed a strand across one nipple and the end of the same strand landed directly on the other "Yeesssss...." and she felt her body spasm as she had an orgasm for the first time in her life without direct vaginal or clitoral stimulation. She realized he had already stopped and she was on her knees, but didn't know how she had gotten there as she must have collapsed in the throes of her orgasm. She caressed her own breasts, feeling the welts that the whip had left, and he lifted her up slowly and brought her over to the dresser in front of the mirror at its' back. She saw her own reflection for only a moment, surprised at the tears flowing down her cheeks, smearing her make up. He pushed her face down, bent at the waist until her bruised breasts were pressed into the top of the dresser and her face was pressed against the mirror. He held her there as he removed his own pants and without any ceremony came up behind her and forced her legs apart before shoving his already very hard cock deep into her soaking wet pussy in one stroke. She gasped as if the air was forced out of her and when he began to pull out and press hard into her again and again, she cried out loudly and continuously.

"Yessss...fuck me...fuck your slut...harder...harder...don't stop...fuckkkk....my tits.... huurrttmeee...my pussy...youur slut....fuuuuckkk...sooo good..fuck me...." and she meant every word of it even as incoherent as it seemed. He wanted to make this last as long as possible and he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back and while still fucking her bent down and kissed her hard, smashing her lips under his own and forcing his tongue into her mouth, overpowering her there as well. It all took her over the edge and she began to orgasm, her pussy spasming around his cock as it sawed in and out and she pressed herself back into him to try and take as much inside her as possible. She felt the flogger handle on her back and the tails fell over her ass and between her legs as he fucked her. She felt the leather strips press into her pussy and thighs before he removed it. Suddenly he broke off the kiss, leaving her open mouthed and drooling as she moaned and groaned with each thrust and he took the leather strands of the flogger and wrapped it around her face, the tails pulled tight across her still open mouth, gagging her like a horse's bit with leather also stretched across her nose and eyes. The scent of the leather and her own juices that now coated it adding to her sensory overload. Several strips of leather fell below her chin and were pulled across her throat, loose enough not to choke her but holding her like a collar and leash. And when he pulled back on the leather straps in his hand, her head was pulled back so she was looking at her own delirious face up close in the mirror and somewhere in the reflection in an erotic haze over her own shoulder she saw her husband holding her down forcefully, lust in his eyes as he pounded her pussy, the words he spoke she only partially understood as they were punctuated by the slapping of his groin against her backside, soaked in her juices.

"...fucking... slut... wet... pussy....take it all....like...a...dirty slut.... take it....you love it..." and she found herself answering back through the leather straps that gagged her "...yeesttthh... fughhhhmee.... mmm... yrrr...slutttt.... yysss... bigcoccck... soobiggg.... fucccmmmyyy...pusstthhyy...". And as he reached his own crescendo and felt the pressure build he lunged forward one last time as hard as he could, pressing her body harder into the dresser, her face pressed against the mirror and her breasts pressed flat on the dresser top. He pulled back hard on the leather flogger holding her and began to spurt deep into her. She felt the first hot measure of his seed filling her deeply, and began to explode in another continuous orgasm that began in her pussy and flowed over her entire body, the combined sensations of taste, smell, hearing and the feelings of her pained breasts and pleasured pussy all merged into one. He did not stop with the first spurt, but pulled himself all the way out before plunging in fully once again, the volume of cum joining her juices making it sloppier and noisier as he continued to fuck her until he finally released all he had into her. He released the leather leash and collapsed on top of her back, holding her tightly in place as her orgasmic spasms began to subside.

Eventually both their breathing began to return to normal and he gently caressed his wife's shoulder and pushed a wisp of hair back from her face and let loose of the flogger that he had used to bind her. He could see the golden glow of her smile as she lay there beneath him with closed eyes. They were both drenched in a sheen of sweat and she could feel their combined juices leaking out of her well fucked pussy and down her thighs as he softened and slipped out of her warm hole.

But there was one more thing he wanted to do to make it complete, so he lifted himself up off her and carefully held her as he brought her over to lay on the bed.. He lay next to her, his flaccid cock laying across his thigh, covered in his own cum and wet with her juices. He kissed her softly and said as he looked in her eyes, "OK, my beautiful cum slut, clean me off...". Once it registered in her still foggy mind, she shifted herself down so her head was level with his cock, took it in both hands, brought her mouth to his cock and began to lick up the side with her tongue, relishing the taste of their combined juices as she picked up a dollop of his cum that had stuck just below his cock head. She held it there on her extended tongue and showed him before taking it into her mouth and swallowing it down, repeating that again several times before finding no more cum to lick up and taking him fully in her mouth. She then moved one hand down to her own pussy and coated her fingers in the cum dripping from it, brought it up to coat his cock with it and licked it off as he watched. She pulled herself off for a moment and look up directly in his eyes and said "Thank you for everything...I am your slut forever... I love you so much." She took him again in her mouth and began to move herself up and down. Taking more each time he began to get erect again until he was fully inside her throat, she held herself with her nose pressed into his pubic hair, until he pull her off and brought her back up to be face to face. Once again he kissed her deeply, tasting her juices and his own cum on her lips and mouth, before breaking off and telling her "I love you so much too...always have and always will..."

"I love you too." she replied, and they spent the next hour laying next to each other in the afterglow, kissing softly, caressing each other's body, and delighting in the red marks and welts that had formed on her luscious breasts and much of the rest of her body. They did not talk that much or discuss all that had happened, but they both know they had reached a new plateau in their sexual journey. And most of all they were both glad today was Friday and they had the entire weekend ahead of them.

12