Carole at the Art Lecture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple of minutes my right hand was jealous of what its partner was enjoying so I placed it onto her thigh just above her knee, she shifted her leg by an inch but started to work a finger and thumb the length of my cock. Ok, enough of this, I started massaging her thigh but made sure that each contraction worked me closer to her exposed and open crotch. I'd never known if she shaved, trimmed or was one of those "let nature take its course" women, I was hoping to get a hint.

A couple of more pictures on the screen, her breathing was a touch ragged, I wasn't sure how much exertion and how much anticipation, as I worked my fingers against her dress and made contact with her pussy lips. Trimmed. At least. I worked my way up her slit and from the top started to separate them, she shifted her left leg wider, then moved her left hand to cover my right and helped me insert a finger, then she pulled my hand out and lifted it to her mouth and kissed that finger.

"You'll owe me..." she rasped a bit into my ear, as she put my hand back on her pussy but held it, "but, ... now, take it out." She pressed hard on my cock with her other hand. "Please?"

Did she just ask me to pull my cock out here in the room? Really? I hadn't gotten to second base over months and now? Of course, what she was doing was going to cause me to unload in my underwear anyway, so why not? Besides, I more or less had moved the fabric of her dress to the point her left tit was exposed but for my fingers massaging it.

"You'll have to help... I'm busy..." I reached for my belt buckle and indeed, she used both of her hands to help undo it, then the snap and zipper. I lifted my ass an inch and we worked the fabric until my rock hard erection popped clear. She wrapped her hand around it and was using her thumb to rub the head. "Oh", I bit down, not wanting to attract attention.

I noticed her left hand had gone under her dress and when it came up I felt the moisture on it as she used it to massage my cock with both of her hands. She shifted her leg off of mine and whispered "tell me when..." as she stroked the full length of my shaft., then she licked my neck.

I wasn't sure how many artists had gone by, could've been one or a million, but I was pretty sure I knew what she meant. At least, I hoped or things would get messy as she worked, a couple of times slipping her left hand back under her dress to refresh her lubricant. I pressed her closer with my left arm, "now..." and suddenly her mouth engulfed the head of my cock and I let loose a stream of cum, using every fibre of self-control to make as little sound as possible, hoping whatever noise we made was masked by the amplified drone of our professor. She worked my shaft with her hands while her mouth and tongue worked the head. I let loose two more shots of hot, sticky fluid, I could feel her working it down her throat.

I had no idea where or when she'd learned to do that but months of frustration blew down her throat right then. Her hands massaged my cock shaft, her tongue the head until I finally quit twitching. She raised her mouth slightly, kissed the head and rose, put her face to mine and gave me a sperm-flavoured open mouth kiss, her tongue insistent. I felt I was obligated to reciprocate. She broke off and shifted her shoulder into my side, crossed her right leg over her left, closing off that avenue of attack for me, and then took my hands and guided them to her erect nipples. I shifted the fabric of her dress to expose both and set to work.

We spent the rest of the darkened hour with me gently massaging her breasts and working her nipples with my fingers. She worked her crossed legs against each other so I felt I was doing well and every so often she let out little puffs of breath. The rest of the lecture and pictures went by but I'd be hard pressed to recall much any of it. When the professor asked his TA to bring up the lights I adjusted her dress as she separated a bit from me, anyone looking closely might notice something was up but for most folks we were just two more students waking up from our naps. The thin and clinging fabric did nothing though to constrain her nipples happy with my treatment. She didn't seem to mind though.

After about 10 minutes of the more attentive students asking a few questions the hour was up and the noise in the room shot up as everyone started talking and gathering their books and belongings. I was putting my untouched notebook back into my pack, Carole had a little hand mirror and was adjusting her hair, an enigmatic smile her expression. Across the entry way gap I caught the eye of a fellow student, a brunette woman in a ponytail and a sleeveless t-shirt who gave me a smile of her own with a slightly raised eyebrow, then turned away to head out. I'm pretty sure she'd figured out what was going on, I had no idea of her name although I'd noticed her in the past. I wondered if she would have a tale to tell her friends or it would be her private suspicion.

"What do you have going the rest of the day?" I was pulled back to immediate needs.

"It's 2 and I'm done with classes. My plan had been to go home but as I'm in your debt I'm open to suggestions." I didn't know if our view on repayment of that debt matched but I guess we'd find out.

Her nose wrinkled but the smile stayed. "You still in that same house with those guys?" My housemates Herb and Phil.

"Yup, they're not likely to be there until late though, in fact Herb's gone all weekend. Plenty of diet coke in the fridge and a shady backyard," I was thinking, "but about 20 minutes walk. My car's there since parking on campus usually isn't much closer." The last point only a slight exaggeration.

"Hmm. I don't mind a walk, but you never took me to that place you said was near there, that creek?"

It took me a moment, then the search routine succeeded. "Ah, the Glen. Yeah, it's blooming like mad right now! Only a couple minutes walk from the house..." Preserved as a relic of the area's primordial geography, it was a few blocks spared the omnipresent development. One of the many mountain streams had cut a miniature gorge in the lower slopes and benches surrounding the valley and was now a collection of winding hardscaped paths along and bridges over the creek, with picnic tables in isolated little niches screened by trees all decorating the eroded little gorge.

"Okay," I stood up then took her hand to "help" her up, "we can drop our stuff off at my house and get a couple of drinks and go take a look. Probably be pretty quiet there this time of day."

I turned to walk out and she goosed my ass, "You have an awesome ass and these shorts really show it off."

"I guess it's worth it to work out!" Ok, then.

****

The walk to my place was many things. Her breasts were beautifully displayed by clinging fabric while the short hem, swing of her hips and stray breezes offered lucky passers-by a lottery win of a sort. She seemed to welcome any such attention, her arm entwined in mine but a bit of an extra swing when someone was about. My prick had recovered from her ministrations and pressed its own agenda visible to anyone looking carefully but not really of concern to us. I normally had almost nine inches in height on her five-foot-two but with her heels she just about halved that advantage.

But neither of us seemed ready or willing to initiate an inquest into the last few missing months. Small talk indicated she'd spent the holidays "out of state, with relatives," in keeping that I'd never heard her discuss in any detail her family. I was local, my parents living about 30 minutes from campus, but I'd never taken her to visit and beyond mentioning them had not discussed them or other family in depth. Most discussion was on our respective class loads and part-time jobs and other trivia seemingly intentionally avoiding anything too personal.

We made it to my house and neither housemate was there. Not that I minded if they saw her with me, just that it minimised small talk for now as they were both familiar with key aspects of our shared past. I opened the side door and led her down the stairs to my room,

"We can leave our bags in my room," I said, opening the door. It was only slightly messy.

"Ok," not stepping in, "gonna use your facilities," nodding behind her to the bathroom.

"Sure." I went in, set down my book bag, with her underwear still in it, and grabbed a light-weight backpack, putting in some condoms and lube from the nightstand, and was just putting a blanket into it when she entered. "We might want to sit on this," I said. She smiled and nodded, then set her bag down and leaned so I could see she hadn't had a second pair of panties, or if she had hadn't availed herself of them.

"My turn," I set the pack down, "if you want to go upstairs there's some diet coke in the fridge, other stuff, help yourself."

"Ok,", she put her hand on my shoulder and lifted her head and I responded to kiss, not as much tongue as before but clearly meant as a taste. "See you upstairs."

While I was in the bathroom I decided if she was commando so should I and slipped off my underwear then pulled my shorts back on. No use changing these if she liked them.

She was sipping on a diet coke standing in the kitchen reading the various notes stuck to the fridge, exotic reminders of what we bought out of shared funds or the rare "don't touch this" item stashed by one of us. I opened the fridge and grabbed a couple more then helped myself to a swig out of her can.

"We'll take these," and I put them into my pack.

"I never quite believe it's three guys who live here," she said, looking around the ground floor. "It's too neat and clean. My sorority isn't kept this well."

"Herb has, um, his quirks and one is about being tidy. It's easier and more pleasant to work with him than not and he leaves my room alone," I shrugged, "maybe you should hire him."

I hefted the pack and we headed out, I pulled the door closed behind us.

****

The gate to Bonneville Glen was about 10 houses along my street. I'd never seen it exceptionally busy, even surrounded by houses it didn't seem to attract crowds. Then again, with the winding trails and short sight lines it was easy to feel alone even if others were about. I made it a regular part of my walks and runs, you could do various loops or follow the path down the hill and come out a few blocks away, although going that direction the last part of the trail wasn't yet paved and also tended to be wet or even washed out with the high spring runoff as the snow pack melted.

"Here it is," I said, "my secret hideaway," and I led us through the gate. Although not all of the trees were fully in leaf all were at least budding, there were lots of spring flowers, and the high water of the creek made a variety of cheerful splashing and gurgling sounds.

"Wow, it's so pretty here. Why didn't you bring me here before?"

"Didn't have all that much time in the fall," I said, "can't see much after dark, and then once it was snowing, need boots and it gets icy! Trust me on that." It also hadn't seemed like it might offer the payoff apparently on offer today.

Around the first curve in the path we came to a rock wall that overlooked a 20 foot view to the rushing creek. She lifted onto tiptoes to lean offer, her dress lifting to expose her bare ass. I stepped forward to cup her cheeks and then worked around, she backed into me as I worked my hands into her crotch to press on her clit. She ground her ass into my again alerted cock.

"Nice."

"Uh huh." I said distantly.

"I mean, the view." Her hands on my hips holding me there, as she stood back upright. I started kissing her neck.

"C'mon," she broke away, "what else is around here?"

"More of the same, all of it different," I said, reasonably serious. It was. The path wound down the gorge, with forks that tended to circle around to reconnect at various places.

"This way," I led her, I knew a spot that required picking the right set of forks into a dead end that led to a picnic table on an outcrop lower down that offered a bit of view down to the bottom of the gorge where the neighbourhood took over again and the creek was returned to its underground artificial channel to which development had it relegated. We hadn't encountered anyone else.

It was better than I thought, the sunlight at a good angle to glint off of the cascading waters below us, coloured flowers and budding trees. I set my backpack on the table and was getting the diet cokes out as she gazed. I walked over, put my arm around her shoulder and she put her hand on my ass.

"This is lovely," she said, "really nice." A squeeze. Silence for a couple of beats.

"Is this where you always bring girls to have your way with them, hmm?"

Not entirely sure what to do with this, go straight at it. "Yup. At least, that's the hope."

"In this case, I think you're right," she turned to me, put her hands around my waist to clasp my ass, and we kissed, tongues going at it as I rubbed her bare back above her dress and then worked one hand down to lift her dress and cup her bare ass.

After a while, she broke the kiss, "The blanket?"

"Yup," I stepped to the table, got the blanket out of the pack and folding it twice put it on the end of the table facing the view down the gorge. "Here," she stepped over, put her hands on my shoulders and I lifted her by the waist and set her down on the blanket. She spread her legs as I leaned in to kiss her, I put my hands to the halter clasp of her dress and unhooked it letting the material fall to her waist. Her tits were not small, and her small frame made them seem even larger. As I cupped them and lowered my mouth to a nipple I was certain they were natural but there was something, well, otherworldly about their denial of gravity and their lack of movement as she walked braless. As I worked a nipple between my lips and tongue she pressed the back of my head and I quit worrying about it. Her nipples were quite prominent when they were hard and I was encouraging them to be even more so with every suck.

"Umm, that's so nice," she said a couple of times, "suck them. Harder..." Pressing my head to emphasise her request. I sucked as much flesh into my mouth as I could and whirled my tongue around the hard flesh of her nipple to hear her moan. Then I slowly released that one to give the other equal time and attention. She had one hand on my head the other caressing my upper back.

"Oh..." she said, "hold still..." I did, she reached down to pull my shirt up, "take it off," so I stood and did so, she leaned back on the table, "now, you owe me..."

"Here," I adjusted her so her ass was just at the edge of the table, lifted her dress to her waist, seeing only a patch of light brown pubic hair as she spread her legs, "that looks very tasty." I leaned in and put my lips onto her clit, exposed above the moist slit of her cunt, as my fingers lightly worked their way between the warm, wet pussy lips.

"Ah, yeah, feels good..." she again was pushing my head in encouragement as she lay on the table, her legs splayed in the air.

My tongue was working on her erect clit while I used my right hand to separate her lips and slid first my pinkie finger then my ring finger into her wet slit. I used my other fingers to lead a path for my tongue down to where I could push it in to taste her sweet but tangy fluids. I wrapped my left arm around her hip and cupped her tit and felt her free hand press and hold it, both of us working her nipple.

"Ah, oh, nice..." between slightly raspy breaths, she wrapped her leg behind me, further locking me into my duties. "Eat me, please..." she was rocking her hips a bit to again increase the pressure. I slid my index and middle finger into her as I worked my tongue between her cunt lips sliding it back onto her now very prominent clit, "huh..." really just her gasping. I took my now slick ringless ring and pinkie finger and pressed them against her sphincter, rubbing the fluid around the still closed opening. I worked my ring finger to force its entry past her slight resistance as it entered her and I scissored her openings while my fingers pressed against each other,

"Pervert!" I thought I heard, but she shifted a bit to confirm my dual invasion.

My blanket was getting a good soaking as her pussy was putting forth plenty of juice, running down and assisting with my now two fingers well inserted into her rear opening, my index finger rubbing the inner wall of her vagina just above the hole well open to me. She started to pant, a series of "ah... ah... ah...", then arched her back and I felt a rush of sweet, tangy, messy cum on my tongue, chin, fingers, then both holes clamped down locking me in place. Her hand and leg pressed me and I reacted by simply holding her clit with my mouth, using my tongue on the tip for a couple of beats then just being still.

"Shit... fuck... oh hell... fire... Ah," she settled down, her back relaxed and she took a few breaths, not yet releasing me. Then she relaxed her leg and used both hands to pull my head up and I slowly withdrew my doubly-penetrated fingers, "that was so fucking nice..." she sat up and I leaned in and kissed her, returning the experience of tasting herself as I had myself in the auditorium.

I could feel her nipples against my chest as our tongues intertwined. Then she broke the kiss and started kissing my neck then down my chest, her hands down on my shorts, I assisted her to get my belt and clasp undone, she unzipped me and with a bit of a push they dropped past the obstacle of my extremely hard cock, at full mast and rhythmically twitching with every heart beat.

"Just a sec," I said softly, stepped away so I could slip my shorts past my shoes, picked them up and tossed them on the bare wood of the far end of the table, she did likewise with her dress, "Oh, it's all wrinkled, should've taken it off before your attacked me," but with a beaming smile. She laid it out behind her, "oh well."

I stepped back to embrace her, my cock aimed at her hole but not in contact, yet, although the table provided an almost tailor-made platform. I was kissing her neck, ears, cheek, she took hold of my hard shaft and was pulling it toward her.

"I get the feeling this," squeezing my dick, "needs some attention."

"Yes, it does. It needs to be buried somewhere. But?"

Quickly she replied, "No, I'm safe. Ok?"

Well. On the pregnancy front I was sterile, one of those quirks that was my lot, but nothing I cared about if she was lying on that. As to being clean, I was, and well, her history was, um, apparently weird but my experience was today wasn't a normal day for her. I let her pull me in as she guided my shaft to her very ready opening, the heat and hot fluid a momentary shock, my head entered the folds as she leaned back and I pushed most of my shaft in, amply lubricated by her recent orgasm.

She lay back down and lifted her legs back, to allow me to shift her and blanket a so she was just over the edge of the table, allowing me to plunge my dick fully into her wet hole, making contact with the bottom of her pussy. "Oh, ow, oh..." I stopped. "Hurt?" "No, oh, just, slow, ah, now, go..." I pulled back slowly, then pushed in again taking just a bit of care as I hit bottom, pushing more fluid out to soak into the blanket.

I got my rhythm going, fucking her hard but not full speed, making my thrusts the full length of my cock, keeping the head just inside the folds of her pussy, one hand rubbing her no longer satiated clit and the other bracketing my cock as it plowed its way in and out of her.

"Oh, fuck," I moaned, "I have so wanted my cock in your pussy..."

"Uh... huh..., me too," spoken between breaths, "fuck me. Fuck me..." With that I pushed hard, pinning her hand, "Oh!" in unison. I withdrew all the way, her fingers tugging at my cock head, then pushed myself back into her cunt.