Carole at the Art Lecture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About then we heard some voices, distant, somewhere, but not seeming that close. Someone laughing, "Think they'll like our show?" I asked, not breaking pace.

"I'm liking it, let 'em watch." A beat, "that's so nice..."

Not much coherent was said the next couple of minutes, or so, or however long, her fingers working at herself as my cock plumbed her depths. I leaned to suck first one still hard nipple and then the other as she arched her back slightly to make them more accessible.

Then her breathing ragged, "go... go... oh... shit!" and her hand pushed me as her new climax pushed another flood of her gooey juice past my cock trying to act as a cunt plug. Then she squeezed me into a vise grip as I held myself almost still.

"Wait. Don't move..." I obeyed, keeping my twitching cock buried in her fleshy sheath. She panted, "wow, that's sho good." Never gave someone a lisp before.

She raised up on her elbows, opened her eyes, my cock still buried. "Back up," she said, I withdrew and did, twitching and dripping as she slid off the table while I helped balance her, she settled her feet and started kissing me down my chest, abdomen, until her lips kissed the engorged head, her tongue collecting her juices from it before she took me into her mouth and worked her way until she had me almost entirely inside again. I pushed forward to encourage her to take the rest but she pulled back and then wrapped her hand at the very base. I took the hint, "Yeah, that'll do. Please, that's so nice."

She worked my cock with her mouth, she was good at this, I hadn't fully appreciated how so in the auditorium when it was just the final moments in her mouth.

"Suck me, Carole. Oh... I'm so hard, suck me." No response, other than to look up at me as she slowly sucked me down one more time.

I put one hand on the table for balance, the other massaging her shoulder, neck, rubbing her back. How long I don't quite know, her free hand using her trick of gathering her own juices, working its way up the back of my thigh, then I felt her finger at the gate of my sphincter.

"Dirty girl," a muffled chuckle, but I shifted slightly and she worked her prepped finger into my ass, putting on more suction as she pressed my prostrate.

"Oh, shit... Take it... take my cum!" with that she went still as I blew another hot jet of cum down her throat. Inarticulate sounds were all I could manage as I jerked, her finger pressed into my bum, diminishing amounts of cum with each successive spasm regardless of how hard her finger encouraged more. I stopped, happy that I had hold of the table. I felt her finger withdraw, looking down she slid her mouth off of my still hard prick, a rivulet of cum on her extended tongue as she slowly rose for us to yet again taste our own juices with a deep, post climax kiss.

*****

A few minutes later I'd laid the blanket onto one of the picnic table's benches and we sat on it, on a part not soaked by our endeavours, my back to the table, facing the pathway that led to this little niche, naked but for our shoes, sharing a diet coke. She was quarter-turned into me, my left arm draped over her shoulder and across her physics defying breasts with her arm over it and holding my hand, her other arm resting on my thighs. Her left leg crossed over her right, edges of the blanket sort of draped over us to allow a pantomime of modesty should anyone enter. She was facing into the sun which even now was indicating that evening would soon be on us.

"We should get going," I said softly, being just inches from her ear, "it'll cool down quickly and anyway, these paths aren't lit that well."

"Ok, just one thing."

"Sure."

"You're picking me up at 7:30 for dinner."

Interesting. I hadn't known that until that moment. "I guess I can manage that," I said, "do you know what you want?" Although in my mind I was pretty sure I had at least one more load of cum if she wanted that. Maybe for dessert.

"Yup. It's a surprise."

"Ok. We can go back to my place and I'll take you over to your sorority, you're still there?" A nod, "I'll get cleaned up and come get you later."

She squeezed my hand, in agreement. "What should I wear? You know I'm a natural slob."

"Hah, yeah," she responded, "you are. Wear that black shirt and those black jeans, still have them?"

"Yup." Then I remembered something. "If I'm in black, you wear white?"

She pressed my arm against her tits, "That a hint? Why did I think you'd remember it? But no, I think we'll both be in black. But don't worry..." She turned to look at me, "I have a new one that won't disappoint you. Or waitresses..."

"That's good to hear," a twitch in a certain part of my anatomy, sigh, we kissed, then got up and got dressed.

"Jeez, this is so wrinkled now," her wrinkling nose matching its state while holding it, before stepping into it and pulling the top up, "people are going to wonder what I've been doing! What will my sisters think about me being ravished!" Turning her back to me, "Here, do me up."

Once we were dressed and I had the blanket and coke cans in my pack, we backtracked to the entrance and the few blocks to my house. My housemates still away to free us from having to explain her wrinkled dress, it was a quick stop to collect her bag, and for me to grab my car keys so I could give her a ride.

I wasn't sure what the evening held but this was definitely my wildest afternoon ever.

*****

When I got home after that I saw Phil's car and indeed, he and an friend of his named Rick were puttering about the kitchen when I came in.

"Hey", I said as I entered the front door.

"You got anything on tonight? We're gonna hit a movie then a couple of pubs," Phil asked in response.

"Well, I'd planned to just hang out here or go wander but last minute thing, going to dinner with someone." Phil had a regular girlfriend but I knew she had a bridal shower or something like that for one of her girlfriends tonight leaving him free so he'd apparently recruited Rick for some hell-raising.

"That redhead?"

"Um, no. More than that is a secret for now." Since Carole had walked into the auditorium I hadn't actually thought about the redhead I'd been out with a couple of times earlier in the quarter. As those dates had ended anticlimactically, pun intended, she wasn't forefront of my mind.

"Hah, ok."

"Have fun you two, don't get arrested. I can't afford to bail you out!"

With that I descended the stairs and shut my bedroom door behind me.

Once there, I pulled Carole's underwear out of my bag and admired my trophy. Sea green, like the base fabric on her flowered dress, of course, bikini cut. Part of my brain knew I should be thinking deeply on what the hell had just happened but that way lay madness, I thought. As I was coming to the conclusion that my earlier feeling she was a succubus was right, simply following the path seemingly laid out in front of me was likely to end in the forfeit of my immortal soul but as least it seemed it would be fun giving it away and the twitching in my cock discouraged thoughts about anything after that happened.

I had about 90 minutes until I needed to leave, plenty of time to shower and dig out the clothing choices that had been requested, nay, ordered really. That was fine. Spared me from having to fret about what to wear like I usually would on a "date". If that's what this was.

I set the panties down on the bed and had removed my shoes and socks and was going to hit the shower but I hesitated, plenty of time. I noticed my eyes back on the green swath of cloth on my bed and my cock was becoming insistent pressing on my shorts. I surrendered to the inevitable, dropped my shorts and lifted my shirt off. I sat down with my back to the headboard and pulled the bottle of lube from my pack. I put a bit on, grabbed Carole's undies with my other hand and with a smear of lube on them I wrapped them around my very erect cock and started wanking. Masturbation had always been part of my preparation for a date with Carole and was very certainly the only thing that kept me sane after one, but the trophy wrapped around my hard shaft at the moment was not something I'd ever had use of in the past.

I cupped the panties around the head of my cock and blew my load into them, a couple last pumps to drain. I wasn't sure if she was going to demand them back, if so I'd have to decide if I would wash them first or not.

*****