Carole Middleton - Come Fly Me

Story Info
Kate Middleton's mother and her amorous past.
4.1k words
4.21
2.9k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
817 Followers

At the end of the day, it is quite clear that the stunning Middleton sisters, Kate and Pippa, take after their Mother, Carole. All three have that lustrous dark hair, high cheekbones, and long legs. If anyone thought that the girls had led exciting and flirtatious lives before they had married though, they had nothing on their Mother when she had been a free and easy twenty-one-year-old fuck bunny.

x

Carole Elizabeth Goldsmith was born on 31 January 1955 in Perivale, London, the daughter of Ronald and Dorothy Goldsmith. She is the older sister of IT recruitment multi-millionaire Gary Goldsmith. She initially left school aged sixteen, but soon returned and achieved four A Levels. Goldsmith originally planned on being a teacher, but her parents were unable to put her through college. She subsequently worked as a shop assistant for John Lewis before being hired as a secretary for British Airways. She then transferred to the ground crew, and by 1976, was working as a flight attendant. For the next four years, the tall and attractive brunette sowed her wild oats as she traveled the globe.

x

July 1976.

Carole rolled over in bed as Steven began to stir next to her. Having celebrated her new position with British Airways the previous evening, the willowy brunette was oblivious to the fact that Kevin was sporting his early morning boner. They had enjoyed an on-again, off-again relationship for the last six months, and now, she was about to embark on an exciting venture in the air.

Her lean frame stirred as she stretched out and blinked in the early light of dawn. Steven came up behind her and rested his burgeoning erection in the sublime crevice between her tight buns. He moved her hair from the nape of her neck and nuzzled her ear. Fully aware of the fact that Carole would embrace her new lifestyle with open arms, and open legs, he had accepted the idea of her inevitably being with other men. The actual idea of her cheating on him made him fairly jealous, but he had come to terms with it. With her good looks and figure, she would probably be fighting men off with a big stick. Carole turned over to face him just as he settled on top of her. She lifted her left leg up and put it around his hip as he reached between them and guided his cock into her moist pussy.

"What has you so worked up this morning?" She asked him as she began sliding him in and out of her.

"You just looked so beautiful I couldn't help it." He told her.

Carole let out a contented sigh as Steven pushed on in. He let his weight sink down as he buried himself inside her. Seven inches of hard cock thrust up into her in slow and assured strokes. In the space of a minute, Steven began to fuck her faster, grinding in and out with steady pumps. They kissed hard as her right leg came up and she locked her ankles behind Steven's lower back. They got into their stride, shagging passionately with their increasing ardour. Carole's fingers dug into his cheeks as she pushed up into him. The twenty-one-year-old was fucking him back, and enjoying it thoroughly.

"Agh. Oh!"

Steven came, and as he gushed inside the leggy brunette, she followed suit and she arched her back into his wall of a chest. His cock stayed hard inside her. One of Steven's attributes Carole would miss. He kept moving those hips of his and working that cock into her juiced-up muff. She lay beneath him, holding his flexed biceps until he eventually slipped out. She hit the bathroom and showered. On a hanger on the back of the door, was her new uniform. Thrilled to bits, Carole got dressed for her first flight. The British Airways tailored style uniform was dark blue, consisting of a red-lined jacket and a skirt. The white blouse was worn with silk scarves, a dark blue leather shoulder bag, and a matching belt, all bearing the new British Airways logo. A lightweight PVC overcoat complimented the look, and the small-brimmed hats added more than a touch of class and British style. She was the very model of the airline.

"I'm Carole," she smiled in the mirror. "Come fly me!"

x

"Is he onboard? Is he as good-looking as they say he is? Does he really have a dick as big as a horse?"

Carole turned to her colleague Joanne as they prepared the welcome drinks cart.

"Check, check, and check. He is here. He is gorgeous. And he does indeed have a dick that you would normally see between the legs of this year's winner of the Derby. I found that out in Japan."

"I think I just wet myself."

While World Champion racing driver Jackie Stewart famously abstained from sex a week before a motor race, James Hunt would often have sex minutes before climbing into the ­cockpit. He had a gigantic appetite for sex, and physically, he was unequaled. When he was in Japan, his playground of choice was the Tokyo Hilton, where every morning British ­Airways ­stewardesses were dropped off at ­reception for a 24-hour stopover. Hunt unfailingly met them as they checked in and invited them to his suite for a party. They always said yes. As Stirling Moss, who used to carouse with Hunt in Monte Carlo before he was married, said: 'If you looked like James Hunt, what would you have done?' Joanne continued as they worked in the galley.

"The return flight from Japan had been block-booked by Formula 1 boss Bernie Ecclestone's travel company, and we had a riotous twelve-hour party that drained the plane of alcohol."

The girls were aboard one of the twice-weekly flights from New York City to London Heathrow. The aircraft was one of the new Boeing 747 type, or the Jumbo as it became affectionately known. The cabin layout was for 27 First Class passengers and 335 in Economy. First Class passengers had the use of the Monarch Lounge on the upper deck, accessed by a spiral staircase, containing a luxurious hide-out for sixteen passengers, who could enjoy the services of a bartender and relax on settees and couches.

"Is he in the Monarch?"

"Yes, he is. And he's as frisky as a dog on heat. Check him out, why don't you?"

Carole rubbed her thighs together and giggled. She took a tray of refreshments and took the stairs. She saw Hunt straight away, seated in a lounge chair dressed in a double-knit leisure suit in small checks. Their eyes met and his boyish smile made her legs turn to jelly. He was gorgeous! With medium-length blonde hair, blue eyes, a slim build, and Nordic features. He had that look of a boy you would be quite happy to bring home to meet your parents, rather than the 'lock up your daughters'

image. Being extra clever, Carole had overloaded her drinks tray, and just as the plane hit turbulence, the contents of three glasses ended up on Hunt's lap.

"I am dreadfully sorry. I'm so clumsy."

Carole attempted to wipe the front of his pants as an ever-widening stain highlighted his groin.

"It's quite alright, my dear." He read her breast tag as she fondled his telltale package. "Carole, is it? Accidents can happen. Where's the nearest loo?"

Carole pointed over her shoulder with her left hand as she kept her right firmly in the famous racing driver's lap.

"If you could just leave my John Thomas alone for a second, I'll just go and clean up."

Horrified at what she had done, the willowy brunette covered her gaping mouth with both hands.

"So sorry, Mister Hunt. I DO apologise."

"Please, call me James."

As he made for the lavatory, Carole mopped up the mess she had made. Stupid, stupid, stupid! What a twit! And in front of Mister Hottie himself. Just as she was done she saw that the toilet help light was flashing. Eager to atone for her actions she knocked on the door.

"Is there anybody in distress?"

The door opened and a hand grabbed her elbow and dragged her inside the cramped space. James Hunt smiled at her and spread his hands. He was naked from the waist down and sported a raging hard-on. His balls hung down like a pendulum you would find on an old grandfather clock.

"Fancy joining the 'Mile High Club?'" he asked with his face-splitting grin.

Carole could not turn her gaze from his magnificent erection, which was smooth and pale with one very large blue vein that pulsed down one side of his thick shaft. There was a strong smell of masculinity about the man and Carole felt a tingling in her loins. She shut the door behind her and locked it.

"I'm all for it."

"How about right now?"

"What? Here?"

"Yes."

He came in close to the giddy brunette and hiked her skirt up. He nodded in approval at her shapely long legs and the glimpse of her white panties. Carole quickly took her jacket off and unbuttoned her blouse. They French kissed as he grasped he breasts and dry-humped her upper left thigh.

"What is it about British Airways stewardesses that get me going?"

"Maybe it's the new uniforms?"

She reached behind her back to unzip her skirt but he stopped her.

"Leave the skirt on."

He looked at her with a devilish glint in his eye as he drew her knickers down to her shoes. His deft fingering surprised her as he rubbed that steamy area between her legs. She held onto his shoulders and grit her teeth as he began to frig her fast. Carole kicked off her underwear and parted her legs for him. Hunt bent down and softly kissed the insides and outsides of both of her thighs. His tongue darted here and there, swiping her mound, and probing the folds of her pussy. Carole started to tremble as wave after wave of blissful pleasure coursed through her.

"Anyone in there?" Said Joanne from outside the locked door.

"Mmm. All...o...okay...in...heeeere!"

"Carole? Is that you?"

"Be...out...soooon!"

"You naughty girl! Alright. I'll leave you to it. Bye, Carole. Bye, James."

"How do we make out in a cramped toilet?"

"Where there's a will, there's a way. Come on, I want you badly."

Hunt settled back on the basin and widened his legs. Carole hiked her skirt right up

and pressed against him. As he held his big spike steady, the half-naked air stewardess sat very slowly on his erection and gently rotated her hips. She pushed hard and he entered her just as the plane jerked.

"Ooo!"

Once he was all in, Carole ground her pelvis round and round on his lap. Their pubic hair meshed and the squelching of their union urged them both on. Hunt guided the leggy stunner up and down by holding her waist. His rod of steel slid in and out with ease.

"Fuck me, fuck me!" She moaned over and over.

Somehow, they fucked standing up. Carole and James locked eyes as she moved on him with long rhythmic strokes which were strong and sure. Her sighs of delight were muted by the rush of the engines as they settled into a sublime rut. He worked his fingers down her spine, and she purred like a kitten in his arms. His tongue pushed into her mouth and she tasted the liquor on his breath.

"Oh, James!"

Carole felt the thrill of excitement looking at his handsome face as his dick worked its magic on her. Hunt grinned as he slipped a finger deep between her clenched buttocks to worm inside her asshole. Seconds later, Carole erupted and gushed all over his rigid pole. She stiffened as he slid out of her and made her face the basin. Carole looked at her reflection in the mirror above the sink. Her hat was askew, and her hair was mussed. He entered her from behind, grinding up from the floor and pumping in and out with great thrusts.

How odd it was to be shagging a famous celebrity. And not only that but to do so many thousands of feet in the air! Hunt was a consummate lover. He stroked her flesh, kissed the nape of her neck, and rolled his hips divinely. As his hard dick reached its full penetration, his balls, and groin rubbed and rasped against her soft flesh.

"I'm almost at the finishing line, my dear."

Carole was by now a quivering wreck, gripping the porcelain and pouting with pleasure. Like a well-oiled piston, he moved in and out at a rapid pace. It was a joyous, memorable coupling, like nothing the twenty-one-year-old had ever known.

"Here we go!"

Hunt pulled out with all the dexterity of a slippery eel and Carole managed to go down on her haunches in front of him. She gobbled up his shiny rod as he started a guttural moaning. Wedged between the toilet and the door, Carole pursed her lips just as he ejaculated. His cum spurted down her throat as she gripped his lean thighs in both hands. Tiny trickles spilled out of the corners of her mouth and dripped onto her heaving tits.

"Welcome to the mile-high club," he said as he hoisted up his trousers.

They left the toilet separately, and when the plane commenced the final descent into Heathrow, Carole saw James Hunt wave goodbye to her. She sighed contently, feeling a little in love with the blonde hunk. Not only was he the best fuck she ever has, but he was the nicest man she ever met. Bliss!

x

Landing in Sri Lanka was like landing in a steam bath. Carole loved the place besides the heat though. The vegetation was lush, and the rivers were full of people bathing and washing. The hotel that she and the rest of the crew of the Jumbo were to stay in was an hour's drive from the airport. They were all driven there in a ramshackle old bus that had seen better days. The hotel itself looked like it had been nailed together with rusted determination and luck. 1976 New York City this was not. All the way on the ride, Carole noticed how the Captain of the Boeing 747 made eyes at her. She was new to this route, and she was secretly smitten with the tall six-footer with black hair and a square jaw. Philip looked adorable in his neat uniform with the four gold bars on his sleeve. He had been born in 1946 and was the son of a World War Two fighter pilot.

It had been three months since Carole had gotten laid, and she was gagging for a shagging. That same evening, she and Joanne enjoyed a drink and a laugh. As the pair walked back to the hotel, they saw Philip cursing as he had just stepped in aging white dog shit.

"Screw this place! What a dump!"

"Hey, Captain. How are you?" Asked Joanne in her best girly voice.

"Pissed off with Ceylon, is how I am."

"Too bad. Hey, do you fancy a nightcap in our room? Carole and I have a double."

Philip looked at one leggy babe and then the other. Both looked as sexy as hell.

The attractive blonde was very easy on the eye and was wearing a form-fitting striped print dress that emphasised her main assets. That being her full breasts. While Carole had on a short, black dress that just finished covering the curves of her bottom. Her deep cleavage was on full display from the low-cut neckline. Both women wore chunky heeled shoes that were the fashion.

"Alright. Let's go."

Back in the steamy room, they seated themselves on the long sofa. Philip in the middle of the two beauties. The horny fillies cozied up to the Captain and bumped hips. He turned from one to the other, never averting his gaze from their plentiful cleavages.

"So, you're in your first year as a stewardess?"

"Yes," answered Carole. "I'm actually loving being in the air."

All three chatted and flirted whilst they drank lukewarm lager. After fifteen minutes the girls excused themselves. In the kitchen, both called the shots.

"Look, Philip clearly fancies me. So I want him."

Carole glared at her friend and pointed to herself.

"Oh, really? So why was he making eyes at me on the bus ride? He was practically undressing me just now."

Joanne let out a laugh.

"Well, Philip is a big boy. I suggest we let him decide who he wants to spend the night with. Me, probably."

"Huh!"

The two women walked back into the living room and both gasped aloud. Philip had stripped off and was jerking his massive erection.

"Ladies, ladies. No need to squabble. I have enough dick for two."

Carole and Joanne both shrugged and gave each other a high five. The blonde pulled her dress over her head and threw it on the floor, followed shortly by her bra and panties. Carole unzipped her little black dress and let it flutter to her shoes. She turned side-on and dragged her undies down and kicked them off.

"Captain's orders, girls. Come here and suck this joystick."

"Aye, Captain."

Carole moved in first, sidling in beside the man and kissing him hard on the mouth. Philip was pleased. He had been having inappropriate thoughts about the tall brunette the second he laid eyes on her. Joanne dropped to her knees and slid her mouth over his hard shaft and took him in all the way to the back of her throat. She sucked him gently as her tongue wiggled around the swollen crown. She literally gorged herself on his throbbing length for an age. After a healthy snog, Carole took Joanne's place and started to lick his dick from root to tip.

"Ah, ladies. Ladies."

"Enjoying yourself?"

"Too fucking right! Keep it up."

"As long as you keep THIS up," chuckled the blonde.

The flight captain noted the different styles of the two. Whereas Joanne was eager and intense, Carole savoured the moment, using her tongue to paint pictures on his throbbing member. He shifted in the seat as her flicking tongue lashed out at his bulbous glans. Joanne stood up and stroked her wet pussy in front of the amazed man. She climbed on top of him, placing her knees on either side of his thighs, and inserted his cock inside her. She began to fuck him as she blew him with rapid up and down motions. Philip grabbed her hips and helped slide the busty blonde on his turgid dick. He moaned and grunted in pleasure as she impaled herself on his prodigious length.

"Oh, yes. Donkey ride!"

Carole watched the rutting pair and strummed her aching muff. On reflection, she realised the fact that she was having her first threesome. And, she was surprised by the fact that she was rubbing her clit ever faster as she became thoroughly turned on by watching her friend fucking a man in front of her. The two were going at it so intensely on the sofa that Carole almost started to take notes.

"Skipper, you're so big!"

Joanne leaned forward so that her hefty breasts pressed against Philip's face as the man's cock slid in and out of her pussy. It wasn't long before the two were fucking each other as fast as they could, and, as Carole noted, they didn't seem to worry about how much noise they made. The hot brunette moved in beside them and the pilot turned his face to her left breast and began to suck on the erect nipple. Her head snapped back as she groaned joyously.

Joanne huffed as she got into her stride. Carole was impressed by the pair of them. Philip's dick looked so huge and imposing between her upper thighs as she wiggled her hips and slid down on him relentlessly. Joanne was a sight to behold as the blonde jerked on the pilot with a series of rapid pelvic thrusts that sent her hair flying and her tits jiggling.

"Has enough yet, lover? Fair enough. Your go, Carole."

Grateful for the switch, Carole waited for Joanne to peel her slick quim off of Philip and then the slim brunette shifted to her left and sat on his upright slick. She cooed like a bird when he moved his hands to her sides and ran up and down the soft skin between her hips and her breasts. She moaned as she ground her crotch into his/ She lined up his cock at her wet spot and thrust into his groin, taking his dick all the way to his base. Both began to moan, and the sex-starved stewardess realised what she had been missing out on.

"Oh!"

Desiring a change in position, Philip picked her up and turned her over, so that she was on her knees facing the back of the sofa, while he stood behind her. He pushed back into her pussy as she gripped the top of the seat with both hands.

Philip was hammering away now and Carole pushed back to meet his strokes. He bent over her back and caressed her jiggling tits with both hands as he moved his hips to and fro.

"Chocks away, skipper!"

Every stroke made her shiver as he penetrated her even deeper. She was so juiced up that it was like fucking butter.

123z
123z
817 Followers
12