Carole Middleton - Come Fly Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Back to me, lover boy."

On her back now with her legs spread, Joanne looked up and clapped her hands. He left a pouting Carole and dived in. She took him in her arms and then brought her legs up and around his body. As soon as he had entered her fully, their lips met in a passionate kiss. Carole surprised them both as she did not wait on ceremony and moved in to kiss Joanne, and then Philip. All three kissed simultaneously as he drove into the blonde with assured strokes. The girl's tongues hungrily reached out for the touch of the other, and their lust increased tenfold as the steamy humidity in the room became palpable and provocative.

Carole slowly went onto her back and kicked her legs up and out. Philip shifted three inches to his right and immediately gave it to her hard and fast.

"Oh, this cock is so good," groaned the brunette as she turned to her right. "Bigger than I was expecting."

Joanne watched them with a pang of jealousy as Carol looked at her with half-lidded eyes. She could see her juices coating Philip's desirable cock.

"So big!" Carole mouthed the words rather than speaking them and the blonde understood how she felt.

"Yes! Right there!" Cried Carole as she moistened big time on his stiff dick.

The penetration proved too much for her and she held her breath as she was the first to cum.

"Heavens! He made me cum!"

Bitch, thought Joanne as she practically dragged Carole up in her eagerness to have more cock. She welcomed him as he put his knees between hers, forcing her legs open. She looked him in the eyes as he entered her and gave her a few tentative strokes before building in strength and speed. Joanne was simply stuffed with cock as he thrust into her harder and faster. She tilted her hips and widened her thighs in a blatant invitation for the well-hung stud to give it to her good. His lanky frame smothered her slim figure as he plunged into her over and over again.

"Fuck me, Philip, fuck me!" Urged the blonde as he started to bang the shit out of her. "Keep going, keep going, keep...OH!"

Joanne sighed in anguished relief as she creamed hard on his shaft. Her juices dampened the thighs of an incredulous Philip who desperately wanted his own climax.

"I'll finish you off, big boy," said Carole who was also on her back.

He jumped on top of her and her long hair spread out under her head like a halo. With their faces only inches apart, Philip's strokes became wild and powerful as he drove mercilessly into her sopping honey pot. His smooth chest was pushed out and his honed stomach muscles contracted as his cock pulsed inside her. A loud wet noise came from their loins as he banged the shit out of the breathless young female. He made a throaty groan as he came then, and he palmed her tits as his semen flooded her quim. He had raised her long legs over his forearms as he shot his load deep inside her pussy and her body trembled as he gushed and gushed and gushed.

"Heavens! What a lot of stuff!"

All three embraced and the girls gave the stud happy pecks on the cheeks. He eventually got himself together and made his exit, leaving two gratified stewardesses to sleep soundly in the heat.

END

12