Carole on the Beach

Story Info
Carole and Master play BDSM exhibitionism games on the beach.
3.4k words
4.29
6.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carole on the Beach

This was Carole's first time to be on this section of the beach, since we usually stayed pretty much near home because of traffic. However, this time, I wanted to do something different, and told her we needed to be more secluded. She knew full well what that meant.

Usually, it meant that, before the day was over, she'd be in a situation that would potentially cause her to be helpless, and seen stark naked by many strangers. Each scenario was different, and she had no clue about what was coming. She loved it, and at the same time, she was very shy. Although she found it sexually stimulating to be forcibly exhibited stark naked to strange eyes, she was also totally mortified and embarrassed!

I was always careful to not let things go so far as to allow either of us to be put in harm's way, either from the strangers, or from the police, should someone call in to complain about our activities.

That was why I didn't want to go to the beach near home today. It was all TOO public for comfort. Just for safety, I always carried a handgun in my car whenever we were playing our games away from the house. It was properly permitted and legal, since my job was as a security guard for an armored car company. I also always carried a bag of bondage gear, some of which I'd use, and some I wouldn't use, depending on the particular situation. I always carried something in the bag that she could slip on quickly which would cover her, but I also always controlled her access to it!

I noticed that Carole's pupils were wide, and she was acting very nervous as she stepped out of the car. It was very early morning, barely light, and there were no other cars in the parking lot at the rather secluded section of the beach. It was already warm, but I knew the water, as usual, would be frigid.

Because this section of the beach was new to Carole, she also didn't know that the seals also loved this part of the beach, and would nearly always be sunning out on the rocks not too far from shore. As the day wore on, more people would stop there to watch the seals from the beach. This meant there would be prying eyes, and many of them with powerful binoculars.

As we got out of the car, I said, "I'll take your swimming suit bottoms, NOW!!"

"What? B..But...I don't have a top on! All I'm wearing is this t-shirt, and it only goes to my waist!!"

"Put your bottoms in the bag! NOW!" I said again, with increased force in my voice.

"Oh, my GOD! Alright! As you say, Sir!" signifying that she was getting into her submissive role. The bottoms came off, exposing her shaved-bald pussy and clit...already engorged from her arousal in anticipation of what was to come. As soon as the bottoms hit my bag, her hands flew down to cover her pussy.

"If you keep your hands up away from your pussy, people probably won't be able to tell if you have a light-colored bottom on. But...if you have your hands down there trying to cover up, it'll be a dead giveaway that you're naked down there."

That presented a real quandary for her! Now, she would be forced to voluntarily show her pussy, hoping that people wouldn't realize that she was naked! She gulped and took her hands away from her pubic area.

"Follow me!" I said, and began to walk the short distance across a few sand dunes to the beach. Carole followed with her hands remaining at her sides, leaving her pussy completely exposed! As soon as we reached the beach, I told her, "Now, take off your thong sandals and put them in the bag also."

Carole gulped again, because there were a few rocks and shells along the beach, and being barefoot meant she couldn't run at all!

I took her beyond the parking area, past the seals, to a more secluded section of beach about 3/4 mile down. Carole continued to keep her hands away from her pussy, but alternated between watching where she was going, so she didn't step on a rock or shell, and looking nervously about, trying to spot any prying eyes that might be coming across the dunes from the highway. She didn't realize that there were 'NO PARKING' signs all along the highway, and the likelihood of someone's coming from any direction other than the parking lot were remote.

When we reached the location I'd picked out I spread out the blanket, and told her to put her t-shirt in the bag as well. She protested only slightly and complied. I watched lovingly as her magnificent breasts with the large areolae came into view! She was proud of her breasts and knew full well how men responded to seeing them!! But now, she was stark naked on the beach, and was fully aware of her vulnerability!

"Come over here and put your hands behind your back!" I commanded.

Carole complied. I attached nylon Velcro wrist cuffs and locked them together behind her back. Now she was helpless to cover herself at all.

"Close your eyes!"

Carole gulped and complied. I placed a black, opaque, nylon scarf blindfold over her eyes and tied it in back. Now, she could neither cover herself, nor see whether she was being observed.

"One more thing. Open your mouth!"

Carole groaned. She hated the gag worse than anything, but I wanted her unable to protest what I had in mind. I didn't mind her having the ability to moan and mumble, but I wanted her to realize that she was absolutely powerless to prevent anything that might be going to happen to her that day!

I took out her bikini bottoms, wadded them up, and stuffed them into her mouth, tying them in place with another black nylon scarf. Carole mumbled, as if to test the gag's effectiveness. She shook her head a few times in protest, but knew it was useless.

"Let's go down to the water, now."

I led Carole to the water's edge and let it splash up on her feet and legs. It was, as expected, rather frigid in the early morning heat of the sun. She shuddered. I continued to lead her out into the surf, letting her feel the full force of the water on her legs, then her pussy, then her breasts. Then I took her back to the shallow water at the shore's edge and told her to sit down. I crossed her ankles and tied them together with a piece of rope. I uncuffed her wrists from behind and retied them to her ankles with a short piece of rope, tying the knot in a position where it was inaccessible to her hands. This forced her crossed ankles to be drawn up toward her pussy, causing Carole to have to spread her knees wide, making her pussy gape open, and totally exposing her pink slit and engorged clit. Her tits were mashed under her arms. I knew her own juices were flooding by now, although the water sloshing up into her cunt was keeping her natural juices washed away.

"I'll be back in a few minutes. I have to go back to the car for something," I whispered in her ear.

She went berserk, mewing into the gag and forcefully trying to get out of her predicament!! She knew that my going to the car would take me at least half an hour, and she would be out there alone, exposed, tied, and helpless to anyone and everyone who might come along. For an instant, she envisioned herself being mauled by countless men...and, perhaps, women...who would come along and take advantage of her situation! Then, she heard my footsteps walking away toward the car, and she resigned herself to an unknown fate.

I picked up the bag and continued to walk away from her until I knew she couldn't hear me anymore, and then went into the dunes, and doubled back to a point down the beach on the other side of her. I reached into the bag and sprinkled some cologne on me. It was a fragrance unfamiliar to Carole, since I customarily used another brand. She heard me approaching from the direction away from the car, and immediately began to struggle in her bonds! I walked right up to her and stopped. She became very still, as if waiting for the inevitable!

I reached down and began to maul her tits! I was uncharacteristically VERY rough this time, doing everything I could to convince her that it was indeed a stranger, and not me just playing my games. This was different. In her mind, this was the first time I'd actually left her in harm's way to be at the mercy of someone else. She was terrified and mortified at the same time!! She tried so hard, and totally unsuccessfully, to roll away, to close her legs, to bring her hands up to protect her tits and pussy, to scream, to do ANYTHING to stop this stranger from exploring her most intimate recesses and driving her mad in the process!!

I continued to maul her breasts, pinching the nipples, and pulling them up and out away from her body until she moaned in pain! Then, I reached down and started stroking her exposed pink slit roughly, pausing occasionally to insert first one, and then two fingers all the way into her pussy, pushing all three in and out of her pussy rapidly for a few strokes, and then coming out to flick and stroke her clit roughly again! I'd occasionally roll the clit between my thumb and forefinger also much harder than usual, causing her to absolutely come unglued, and then stop just before she could climax. I squeezed her clit much harder than usual, to continue her confusion. I knew her involuntary responses to her torment were driving her mad with embarrassment. To come such rough torments of a complete stranger would be a new height of humiliation for her, and yet, she knew that she badly needed release from her torment!! I knew that she was praying secretly that I wouldn't stop!

Then, I unexpectedly flipped her over on her tummy! Her face was turned to the side on the sand, her ankles were still crossed, and her knees spread. Her arms and hands were underneath her and still tied to her ankles. This positioned her so that her tits were really mashed between her chest and her arms, and her ass was sticking up in my face very prominently. She was aware that I now had unfettered access to both her pussy and her asshole!! I splashed some cold water up on her cunt to wash away the remnants of sand before I began to torment her anew!

I started by pulling her elbows apart, allowing her tits to hang between them. When I released her elbows, the pull of her ankles on her hands caused her arms to squeeze her tits between her upper arms, and her nipples were forced down to where they rubbed against the rough sand. Then, I continued to torment her clit and pussy with one hand and used the thumb of the other to play with her asshole, running little rings around it so very lightly...almost tickling her. I spread some pussy juices up around her asshole, and then suddenly shoved my thumb in all the way, swirling it around as I rubbed her clit between the thumb and forefinger of my other hand. As she struggled against my torment, her nipples rubbed against the rough sand. It didn't take her long to explode with a shattering climax....her first of many! I continued the torment, rolling the clit, and moving my finger rapidly in and out of her asshole. It wasn't long before she experienced another shattering climax, and then a third. Then I let her feel my cock at her pussy! She began her struggles anew. She couldn't believe I'd put her in a position where another man could actually FUCK her out here, but she also knew that it wouldn't be the first time. So, she knew that if I wanted to, I would, and there was nothing she was going to do about it! She felt me put on a condom, which was something I wouldn't do if it were me fucking her! I shoved my cock into her in one motion, and then began simultaneously fucking her with my cock in her pussy, and my thumb in and out of her asshole! She had yet another shattering climax, as did I. I pulled out of her pussy, sat her back upright, and left, walking away from her toward the parking lot in the same direction I'd come from when I approached her, then turned and walked toward the car to turn back toward her as if coming from the car. She was left panting, mentally experiencing...over and over and over...what had just happened to her!!

Then, she heard me approaching from the direction of the parking lot. I had washed off the unfamiliar fragrance, and put some of my usual stuff on. I began talking to her as soon as I got near enough...and she started mewing into the gag and struggling as soon she realized it was me. She was sitting just as I'd left her, with my come being washed out of her pussy. She wasn't sobbing or crying....she was just very agitated! I removed the gag.

"Where the fuck did you go!!??" she demanded.

"I don't think you're in much of a position to demand anything!" I replied.

"You don't understand! While you were gone, some guy came along, felt me up, made me come over and over, and then fucked me doggie style right here on the beach! You promised that you'd never allow me to be that vulnerable and helpless!! You promised me you'd NEVER let that happen!!"

"Well, I guess the proper question for me is whether or not you enjoyed it," I said.

"FUCK!! Of course not!!! I was TERRIFIED!! Wait a minute!! YOU BASTARD!! Did you set that up??"

"So...it didn't turn you on at all? You didn't get wet at all? You just faked your climaxes? You just said he made you come over and over and over again. You didn't enjoy that at all? You faked it all just to make him go away?"

"Well...I guess if you put it that way...I guess I would have enjoyed it all if I hadn't been so terrified of what he MIGHT do to me!"

"But...he didn't do anything to you that you didn't enjoy, right?"

"Answer my question!! You're very calm about all this. Did you set this up in advance?"

"Oh, NO!!" I feigned surprise. "You've found me out!! Ok, Ok. I'll confess. It was me all along. Now, how did you enjoy it?"

"Oh, GOD! I was so terrified! It was so exciting!! I've never felt that way before...complete humiliation, total humiliation, total sexual excitement, a new level of intensity I never knew existed!!! It was GREAT...but only now that I know it was you all the time."

"Ok, enough for now." I removed all her bondage trappings. "But...you have to stay naked while we're here."

"I figured as much. I know you aren't through with me today."

"You're right, of course." I just smiled.

For the next couple of hours, we just played in the water like a couple of teenagers. Then, I began to notice more and more people coming down to the water from the parking lot where we parked to watch the seals. The increase in seal-watchers wasn't lost on Carole, either and she was understandably nervous when I wanted us to go lie on the blanket for a while. She knew that many seal-watchers had very powerful binoculars, but she complied as commanded. I lay down on the blanket so that when she lay beside me, her pussy would be facing that part of the beach. Anyone who might look towards us through their binoculars would get an unobstructed view of her pussy and right on up her body to her tits! She gulped as she laid down and spread her legs, as she knew I would want her to do.

Fortunately, although many, many people looked our way through their binoculars, they all seemed to respect our privacy, and no one came down toward us that morning. Toward early afternoon, all the seal-watchers seemed to have disappeared. I looked at my watch, and knew it was time to start the second part of our adventure for the day. Carole was going to have to walk back all the way to the car barefoot and with her hands cuffed behind her back. That way, her pussy would be clearly visible to anyone in the lot, and any cars passing by the lot on the road!!

"Time to get up and go," I told her.

She got up off the blanket and helped me put things back into the bag. I removed the t-shirt from the bag and she put it on. Then, I took out the handcuffs again, and told her to turn around. She gulped and complied. After cuffing her hands behind her once again, I picked up the bag and we started walking toward the car.

"Aren't you going to give me my thong sandals back, too?" she asked, nervously.

"No. This time you're going all the way to the car barefoot."

"B..But...I won't be able to keep up with you! M..My pussy...!!! I'm NAKED from the waist down!!"

"There's nobody out here now."

"But...at the parking lot...the road...cars going by...!!"

"I'll tell you what. When we get near the parking lot, I'll walk in front of you and nobody'll be able to see your pussy, or tell you're cuffed. OK?"

"I guess....I guess I don't have a choice, do I?"

"Nope."

We continued to walk toward the parking lot. We eventually reached the sand dunes and started through them. When we came out of the dunes and were in full view of the road, I let her catch up to me, and walked in front of her until we were just starting across the parking lot.

It was then that I began to jog to the car. Carole stopped for a second, mortified that she was suddenly in full view of the road, and could do nothing to cover her pussy from view of any cars that might pass along. She couldn't run toward the car, and was forced to walk slowly across the lot, flashing her now clearly visible pussy to two cars which came along. One was full of teenage boys, and the catcalls were very humiliating for Carole.

I was so incredibly turned on! Carole was spent, but still panting! Carole finally reached the car, still quite naked and nervous. By now, there was nobody on the beach or in the lot, and I opened the door for her to get in.

"GOD! Do I have to ride home naked and cuffed?" she asked.

"You do catch on quickly, don't you?" I replied.

She gave me the same startled look again but got into the car. We drove home with Carole nervously eyeing each truck driver we passed, trying to keep her legs together, but still being as excited as she was, she unconsciously kept her knees open enough to give them a clear, unobstructed view of her pussy and still-engorged clit!! There are times when I wish I had a CB radio in my car!! We didn't say a word to each other on the way home...but the continued sexual energy was very evident!!

We arrived home, and I pulled the car into the garage which opened to the street. I left the door open while I got out, went around, and opened the car door for Carole! She got out nervously, eyeing the street all the while, praying that I'd let her go into the house from the side garage door through the privacy of the back yard, rather than making her go across the front yard in full view of the neighbors and any passers-by. I did her that one favor!

When we entered the house, I took her into the bedroom, retied her to the bed, and we had a full evening of continued BDSM sexual activity. The next morning, Carole was up well before me. She brought me breakfast in bed, still stark naked, and asked me when we could go back to the beach!!