Self Dares

Story Info
Home alone opportunity leads to exhibitionism.
9k words
4.73
48.9k
98

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stripgnd
stripgnd
591 Followers

Do we all have an inner monologue? I have always assumed that we all do, but I have never actually directly asked the question. It is the voice that you hear in your head that tells you to stop being ridiculous as you lay on your bed crying uncontrollably after your boyfriend of 30 minutes has just split up with you. Or the voice that tells you to grow up as you sit sobbing because you have stubbed your toe on the bed.

It is the angel and it is the devil at the same time. It asks you if kissing your mate's ex-boyfriend is really a good idea. It is naughty, it is the voice that dares you to run to the bathroom without a robe. It is always there, chatting away and sharing alternatives. It is a constant devil's advocate as you go about your daily life. It avoids trouble, and yet at the same time encourages you to do what you shouldn't It tells you to push that button that says "Do not press". It goads you into seeing what the dildo feels like up your bum, for the sole reason of, "Why not try it?"

Mine is an exhibitionist and I guess by extension I am as well. A lot of my fantasies involve embarrassment or at least the danger of embarrassment and exposure. Sitting in a lecture hall, tens of people, if not hundreds and suddenly you hear in your head, "Imagine getting hit by an anti-clothing laser instantly leaving you naked." Or that dream where you leave your house and somehow get into work before you realise that you haven't got dressed. Not slightly not got dressed, but totally naked. Kinda exciting. Now don't get me wrong, in reality, if I was sat in a busy public place and all of my clothing dissolved into nothingness I would be traumatised and probably die of embarrassment. That being said though, I have lost count of the number of times I have played that scenario around in my head as I masturbate myself to as silent an orgasm as I can manage.

Speaking of my head it was currently throbbing in the way that only a hangover can. I felt like death. It had been my best friend's birthday night out the previous night and I was now paying the price for it. We had drunk too much vodka, and that was before we added too many cocktails on top of the vodka. Let's not mention the "pre cocktail" shots that seemed to precede each cocktail and the obligatory post-cocktail shots as well. I was a mess. I felt like someone was thumping me in the head while two tiny, but very strong people were inside my head trying to batter their way out through my temples.

I was aware of my hangover in the same way that I was aware of the background noise in the house. I could hear my Mum and Dad shouting to each other as they went about their morning routine. I was awake, but by no means fully conscious. I cautiously opened one eye to check the time. I shut it quickly as the room spun rapidly and I felt very ill very quickly. "Half 8, why can't they be quiet?" I asked myself.

I was 99% sure that I was alone. How bad does that sound? Even so, I swung my hand behind me to check the assumed empty side of the bed and was reassured that I was indeed alone. I knew I was, drunk or not I know if "that" has happened and it definitely hadn't. Of course, there was always the possibility that we were both that drunk he got invited back and fell asleep before the good bit.

I knew that I was going to be disturbed. I had been asked the previous night before I went out to sort my laundry and leave the basket out so Mum could sort it this morning. I had only done half of that request and so she was going to come in to collect the basket and probably give me grief for forgetting. I did wonder if drunken me had put out my laundry the night before, but it was unlikely.

I pondered the interesting suggestion by my inner voice. I knew that I hadn't, but there was a minuscule chance I had done it while drunk when I got back. Unlikely, but you never know. I prised my right eye open and saw the laundry basket where it stood in my room. "Fucks sake," I mumbled to myself.

I was also wondering why I was naked and with no duvet. I could feel the duvet wrapped and tangled around my feet and ankles, so I had clearly just been a fidgety sleeper, which was normal, especially after I had been drinking. That didn't answer the question of why I was totally naked though. I never slept naked, I was at the very least a t-shirt sort of girl, and usually wore some sort of PJ's set. This was partially as I am a very wriggly sleeper and as currently demonstrated losing the duvet when you have nothing on is potentially embarrassing when you still live at home.

I remembered a conversation that Hanna and myself had had the previous night after multiple cocktails and after she learned that I was home alone today. She had dared me to spend all day naked starting from midnight, which would explain the lack of clothing. It wouldn't explain why I didn't just wear PJs as normal and just lied. The thought of spending the day naked was actually quite exciting. I rarely got the house to myself and so the opportunity for such a dare was very few and far between. The fact I was naked was a testament to the volume of alcohol drunk the night before.

I went to roll onto my side, but my head erupted in hangover agony. I stopped instantly and abandoned such an idea. I tried to shift my legs and feet to hook the duvet and lift it over me so I could at least grab it and cover myself. It was well twisted though and I was feeling way too ill and delicate to fight with it.

I was laying on my front at least, so all that was on show was my bum. I dozed off again. A tap at my door woke me up. "Are you decent?" I heard Mum ask through the closed door.

I shook my head and then remembered that she couldn't see me. "No," I said loud enough for her to hear.

There was a pause for a few seconds. "Can I come in?" she asked.

"If it is just you," I said, "Yeah." I didn't make a habit of being naked around family, but in the trade-off between moving and likely throwing up, or my Mum seeing my bare back and bum, it was the lesser of two evils.

I heard my door open and partially opened my eyes to look at her. "Oh dear," she said smiling at me, "Good night?"

"Uh-huh," I nodded, forgetting my head was about to fall off. "Ow."

"You will never learn," she said. She picked up my dress, panties and bra. "Bra as well? Or is that okay?" she asked.

"May as well wash it," I said.

"Okay," she said as she looked around my room for anything else. "We are off soon, can you hang the washing when you get up... if you get up," she added with a knowing smile.

They were going away for the day and had booked a hotel for the night. "Graham out as well?" I asked. Graham is my brother.

"Not yet," she said, "He is up and about packing his fishing shit," she said.

I just slowly nodded my head and felt myself doze again. "Need owt?" she asked which woke me up again. "Water? Bucket?" she asked with a wry smile.

I slowly lifted my head and lifted myself on my elbow slightly to see if I had a bottle of water or anything. I didn't, and the cool rush of air onto my chest also reminded me I was naked and that I had just flashed my boobs at my mum. "Oops," I said as I covered myself with my arm. "Bottle of water if you don't mind and a new head maybe?"

"I will bring you a bottle of water," she said smiling at me. She came back a few moments later and put a cold bottle of water on my bedside table.

"Cheers," I mumbled, "I feel like shit."

"Stop drinking," she said flatly. I just grumbled in reply.

I heard her leave my room and pull my door closed. I listened and heard the catch slide against the door frame, but it didn't click shut. I opened one eye and watched my door swing back open by a few inches. "Door," I said at a volume that I deemed as fairly loud. It was probably no louder than a whisper and of course, she didn't hear. My head still ached like I had screamed it directly into my ear though. "Fucks sake," I muttered.

I stared at the door almost as though if I stared long enough the power of my mind would close the door. It of course wouldn't, and the gap left by the door was enough to be annoying. I shifted my legs around, but each movement I made seemed to twist the duvet tight and prevent me from moving. It was like I had wrapped it around my feet and then rolled over so it was twisted between my feet and ankles. I would have to get up and close the door, it was less than two steps away from where I was laying, but they were sober and hangover-free steps, it was a long way when I felt like this.

I rolled onto my side so I was facing the door in stages as my hangover allowed. Facing the door naked I could hear my brother lifting and crashing stuff around out of the garage as he got sorted. I untangled my legs and went to grab the duvet, but it fell off the end of the bed and my rapid movement to catch it made me feel sick, dizzy and like my head was about to explode. I groaned to myself as I settled on my side again and took long deep deliberate breaths to calm my stomach.

I am a petite girl, I weigh around 50kg and stand barely 5 feet tall. I have shoulder-length brunette hair that is currently tied back into a ponytail. My boobs were tiny, my bra size was 28A and my small pea-sized nipples were perky in the cool morning air in my room. My flat stomach was only interrupted by my belly button alongside my navel piercing. My curvy hips ran into my slender, but well-toned legs. Delicate ankles and feet finished off my body. Between my legs, I was entirely shaved, well waxed to be precise. Until recently I swam regularly and it was just easier to get rid of everything rather than try to maintain a bikini line. Even though I don't swim as much as I used to, I still maintain the wax as when I grew hair it felt really weird as I have never really had any down there.

I heard Mum and Dad leave and I fell asleep again laying on my side facing the door with nothing on.

"Okay Sophie, I am off," Graham said as I heard him come into my room. "Ooo shit didn't know you were naked sorry," he said.

I kept my eyes closed as my sleepy brain slowly woke up and processed it. I cursed myself for falling asleep in such an exposed position, but too late to dwell on that one now as he had just seen me very much naked. I assumed that he would have seen my nudity and left my room, but a creak of a floorboard made me peep an eye open to see him standing in my doorway. I placed a hand between my legs to cover my pussy and folded my other arm up from underneath me to cover my chest. "Errr... what do you want?" I asked him amazed he was still in my room.

"I am off fishing for the day," he said.

"Yeah, great. Have fun," I said sarcastically, "Go on then," I added.

"Camping, so won't be back until tomorrow," he said, still in my room and actually looking at my nakedness.

"Yeah, awesome, wanna fuck off out of my room?" I suggested. The tone of my suggestion snapped his attention back and I think he realised what was currently happening as he stood in his sister's room for no reason while she was not dressed.

"Yeah, soz," he said, "Want anything?"

"Privacy?" I suggested, "Which would require you fucking off."

"Chill," he said as he finally turned around and left my room. "Moody bitch. Close the door if you aren't decent, fucking moron," he said as he left at a volume that was not intended for me to hear.

I didn't leave the door open, I was in the supposed privacy of my own room so if I want to be naked then that is entirely my choice and the very least I expected if walked in on is the basic decency of an apology and a rapid retreat from my room. I didn't say anything, it wasn't worth the argument. I just told him to fuck off under my breath and rolled onto my back. We did actually get on fairly well most of the time. After a night out with a stinking hangover was not one of those times though.

I woke up an undetermined time later. It could have been 30 seconds later, it could also equally now be Sunday morning. I checked the clock and it was half 10. I moved my head around and was pain-free. Lifting my head off the pillow I was also nausea free. I checked my phone and confirmed that it was still Saturday, which it was. I kicked the duvet off and got up. I knew from experience that if you wake up without a hangover, get up. If you go back to sleep you risk waking up with a hangover.

I went to the bathroom and showered. Wrapped in a towel I went back to my room and checked out of the window. Sunshine, but cold as it was March. I sorted through my wardrobe and decided on jeans and a t-shirt. The dare from Hanna was still playing on my mind and I was seriously considering doing it. Or at least some of it. A full day naked was a big ask, but I did like the idea of it. I have streaked before to the bathroom, even gone downstairs to make myself a drink wearing just panties, but the opportunity for extended nudity was rare, and it almost felt like a waste not doing it.

No one was in after all, and I hesitated, looking around my room as I considered the option. I loved exhibitionism, LOVED it and the opportunity for it was so seldom presented it felt like a waste to not grab the opportunity. I felt a tingle in my stomach as I seriously considered not getting dressed all day. I let the towel fall off me and stood naked for a few seconds. I tentatively went downstairs. The feeling of exposure was so intense as I tip-toed down the stairs. My bare feet gently touching each step as I got further and further away from the sanctuary of my room.

I went into the kitchen, my heart was pounding as I looked out of the window. The blind was fully open and no curtains, if anyone was outside they would see me as clear as day. If there was anyone looking in they would be in the back garden, so my state of undress wouldn't be the most pressing question, but still, very exposed.

I made my breakfast and went into the living room to eat it. I covered my chest and peeped out of the window. I started to lower the blinds.

I could leave the blinds open. I paused with my hand still on the cord to lower the blinds. I glanced out of the window. We lived in a standard semi-detached house. There was a tall hedge that ran along the length of the garden wall, only broken by double gates that lead onto the driveway. The driveway was long enough to fit two cars one behind the other, and the front garden was the same depth less a narrow pathway to the front door. It was fairly secluded from the road and looking from the pavement outside the gates you could see into the living room, but as the house was very slightly higher than the road unless I stood in the window you couldn't see me.

All those observations are all very well and good, but try sitting in the front room of your house with no clothes on. The chances of someone seeing you are very slim, but if anyone came up the drive for whatever reason to get to the front door they had to walk passed the windows, and the natural reaction when walking passed a window is to have a nosey. Or is that just me? Either way, I was very naked and would have no warning before anyone saw me. I switched the TV on to try and distract myself, but I was hyper-aware of how exposed I was. My entire body was tingling with excitement as I sat on the sofa and I could feel myself getting turned on.

My phone vibrated on the sofa next to me and I nearly leapt out of my skin. "Fucking hell," I said to myself as I picked it up, my heart pounding out of my chest again. It was my friend, Hanna.

"Hey," I said as I answered the phone.

"Hi. Still alive?" she asked.

"Just," I replied, "How are you feeling?"

"Like shit," she said with a giggle. "Are you up?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Are you naked?" she asked. I could tell by her tone she wasn't expecting a positive answer and to be honest if she had been half as drunk as me I was impressed that she had even remembered our conversation. My lack of answer or just ignoring her question and changing the subject was all she needed and she put two and two together. "No way... are you naked?" she asked giggling.

I could still have lied and said that of course, I wasn't naked, but I didn't, again I hesitated. "Maybe a little bit naked," I said after a few seconds.

"You can't be a little bit naked," Hanna said with a giggle, "You are either naked or you aren't," she said.

Before I had time to reply I felt my phone buzz and she requested a video call. "No way," I said declining her request, "I am naked," I confirmed.

"Awesome," she said laughing, "Where are you?" she asked.

"Living room," I replied.

"And you are naked?" she asked.

"Yep," I replied, "Blinds open and everything."

"Bull shit," she said, "You don't have the balls for that," she added as she requested a video chat again.

I switched her to speaker phone and lined up the preview of my camera so it was only showing my face and shoulders. I accepted the video call invite. The call switched and after a short delay as the video feed sorted itself out I could see her looking at me and she could see me. "Ooooo bare shoulders," Hanna said sarcastically, "So brave, no way are you nude."

She wanted me to prove it. We are best mates, she has seen me naked hundreds of times. Changing during sleepovers, at the gym, at swimming etc etc, so her seeing me naked wasn't really an issue. Broadcasting it over the internet was a little worrying, but I trusted her fully so I knew even if she did record it she wouldn't be a bitch about it. What made me hesitate was the situation. Yes, she has seen me naked, and if we were at swimming we would share a family-changing cubicle and strip naked with no hesitation. We would barely even look at each other. Flashing on camera though was a lot higher stakes. She would be looking at my body as opposed to just seeing it.

"I am," I said as I covered my boobs with my left hand and arm before lowering the camera so she could see down to my tummy.

"And the blinds are open?" she asked. I turned the camera around so she could see around the room and see that the blinds were open. "That is awesome," she said.

"Terrifying," I said focusing the camera back on my face and smiling at her.

"Impressed," she said nodding her head approvingly, "Bottomless as well?" she asked.

"Yep," I said nodding my head.

"Prove it," she said grinning at me.

"No way am I flashing my pussy on camera," I replied shaking my head to further cement the response.

"Eww yeah, good point, don't wanna see that," she said giggling, "Use your hand to cover yourself, go on, dare you."

I stared at her for a few seconds as I considered her dare. I was of course going to do it, it was just logistics. I shifted my seating position so I was sitting normally and without my feet tucked up on the sofa underneath me. I looked down at myself and plucked up the courage. I looked at Hanna who was just smiling back at me as she waited. I placed my left hand between my legs to cover myself and then quickly pivoted the camera for her. Even though my pussy was covered it was obvious I was naked and her eyes nearly bugged out of her head.

"Fucking hell Sophie," she said laughing out loud, "Oh my God, crazy bitch. What if someone comes to the door?" she asked.

"If they look through the window... they see me naked," I replied moving the camera back to just my face and smiling at her.

"That is AWESOME!" she said giggling, "Oh my God I hope someone catches you."

"Cheers, some mate you are," I said sarcastically.

"Oh come on, flashing is no fun unless someone sees you," she said grinning.

"Funny you should say that," I said, "Mum saw my bum. Brother saw the lot," I said before telling her about earlier.

"Oops," she said, "Has Graham seen you naked before?" she asked.

"Not like that," I said, "He has walked in on me before, but he had a

stripgnd
stripgnd
591 Followers