Carolina Connections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I wanted to get my rocks off in style.

He pulled away from me after he was done and went for another beer. I did so as well, not knowing what to say, knowing I didn't want to lose him now--not really wanting to admit to myself that that was godawful arousing. Shit, his body was beautiful. Fuck, his black cock was thick and long and he knew how to use it.

"You liked that, didn't you?" he said, giving me what passed as an evil grin. "You came like a fountain."

"Like I told you I had done with the whip," I said, as I raised my bound hands to him. He took the belt off. I could have done that myself. I could have freed myself at any time. But I liked being bound, and he'd wanted me bound, so bound I'd been, and I left it that way until he wanted to free me. I was accepting him as master, even though I outweighed him. Still, I think in a wrestling match he could take me. He was more agile than I was--and more cruel.

"Yes, I liked it," I added.

"You want more? You could come up to the house for dinner--and the night, if you want. I'm in a house just up the rise over there. You said you were versatile. I have a honey of a guy up there who takes it and who will love getting it from a hunk like you. You can get a ride too. You can ride him and I'll ride you both."

Bingo--in so many ways.

* * * *

Patrick Thornton, indeed, was in residence at his family's house, an old, small, two-story wood-sided farmhouse. I recognized him from his photos. Quite a cute piece still. He must have driven the boys and girls wild when he was in Thailand, being spiked regularly by Ty Thanawat at the U-Tapao Airbase, while the two of them managed to substitute their drug-running scheme for the CIA's claimed intent to get the drugs closed down on the Thai-Cambodian border.

He was happy to see us. Apparently, he'd been very lonely while Ty was gone, supposedly fishing down on the lake but fucking me instead. I watched Ty's technique in fucking Patrick missionary style and then Ty watched my technique in fucking Patrick doggy style, until Ty came in behind me and closed up a chain, me fucking Patrick and Ty fucking me. We both fucked Patrick, sandwiching him between us and doubling him, Ty's and my cock making stroking love to each other inside Patrick's ass.

When we broke for dinner, darkness had fallen. It probably was 9:00 or 10:00 before we ate. For desert Ty fucked Patrick and then I fucked Patrick.

Then the shit hit the fan.

While I was fucking Patrick, Ty was taking another look-see in my wallet, coming up, I later learned, not only with my private investigator license but also a Post-It note with Kevin Grimes's name and phone number on it.

He didn't reveal the find to me then. As I was finishing Patrick, Ty came in behind me and saddled up on me. He didn't come without a weapon of choice, though. He had a syringe, which he stuck in my arm. The room started to sway and he pulled away and smiled at me, holding up my license and the slip of paper with Kevin's name and telephone number on it.

He was a drug distributor, so he had his choice of drugs to put me out. The one he used was something that made me powerless but aroused. I was throbbing hard the entire time I was under its influence. I also was laid out on my back on a bed, spread-eagled and tied off at the headboard. It wasn't the same bed we'd fucked in before. This one was in an attic bedroom, the walls sloping down under a roofline. I could be manipulated onto my belly or back and over the next two days Ty whipped me with a hand whip and a belt and took me in every position he could think of. When he wasn't fucking me, Patrick was riding my cock.

I didn't know how long his incapacitation drug was supposed to last, and Ty didn't seem to know either. So, I pretended it was longstanding and played the part of malleable rag doll, hoping that they wouldn't shoot me up again, that it wasn't addictive, and that they weren't planning on moving on to something that was fatal. No one would believe that I was taking hard drugs if I was found OD dead, but Ty didn't know that. I'd shown no reluctance to smoke a joint with him. Somehow, I made it through the two days, seemingly half looped. They were good enough to drag me to the john now and then to relieve myself and to feed me this and that--their cocks being part of the this or that--but beyond that I was just their separate-purpose fuck doll. I didn't mind that part much, of course.

If I hadn't appreciated the danger I was in, I would have had a good time. Ty and Patrick certainly did. They even enjoyed discussing how they could off me and stash me where I'd never been found. That they weren't reticent about discussing that in front of me suggest to me that they were serious.

Eduardo Vargas and a posse of assorted local cops and feds broke up the party the morning of the third day, though, which was one more day than Vargas had agreed to come in and spring me if I hadn't reported in to him the same day I went fishing.

If I were to guess, I would think that Eduardo was still pissed that I'd screwed up his 300 bowling game.

Eduardo did have some interesting news, though.

"We contacted the authorities in New Jersey. The mob wasn't in Asheville just because Patrick Thornton was welching on Atlantic City casino gambling debts. He and Thanawat were distributing drugs in New Jersey that were better quality than the New Jersey mafia was peddling. The Jersey boys didn't much appreciate the competition. The mob was delighted to give us enough shit on the Asheville-originated operation to nail these two and put them away for a very long time. That saved them some risky action. The surveillance crew at the furniture store was happy to shove off. So, we're all good on that and these boys are screwed."

That indeed was good news. With luck I'd never have to explain myself to Ty while I was tied up and he was holding a hand whip.

"When are you going in to collect your missing person's check from Grimes?" Vargas asked. "As agreed, we won't make a move on them until you've got your fee and it's cleared the bank."

"Tomorrow," I answered. "I'm a bit sore now. All I can think of is getting home, a shower, and some shut eye."

"So, you don't want to come to my place tonight."

I groaned. "No, Eduardo, I don't want to come to your place tonight."

"Can I go with you tomorrow when you go to the furniture store? I'd like to case the joint before we bust them. You can say I'm just a friend dogging you tomorrow. That way we can, you know... if you weren't shitting me."

I looked at him, confused, and then it dawned on me. "You want us to party together with those women before you take them down, don't you?"

"Well... yeah," he said. "Unless you were shitting me about them being nymphos."

I wasn't shitting him, and I can't say I wasn't contemplating partying with them before I turned it all over to the cops. And maybe Vargas would then agree to forget about the messed up perfect bowling game.

Odd Man In: Reeling in the Fish

I needn't have worried about whatever lame excuse I gave Megan and Haley about taking Eduardo with me to the furniture shop the next day. I'd cooked up something about him being a client who was going somewhere close with me and I thought I'd stop in and give my report on Patrick to Kevin and pick up my check. But they latched onto us both immediately and turned from me, momentarily, when I said I needed to go up to the office and talk to Kevin, to Eduardo, who, of course, was a handsome stud. The girls fully appreciated this, and they appreciated even more that their flirting was answered by returned interest from him.

As I went back out into the building's main foyer, they each had one of the man's arms and were guiding Eduardo into the bowels of the furniture display room.

"Hi ho, Kevin," I said as I stood in the office door. "I've come to give you a couple of addresses where Patrick is, if you've got your checkbook. You can make the check out for $2,350, which will cover the expenses too."

He didn't look half as interested in finding Patrick now that the dilemma of a signature on the furniture order form had been solved, but he managed a "Terrific" and a smile and pulled a checkbook out of the center of the drawer. "Was it hard finding him?" he asked.

I leveled with him. "Not after you let me go through his desk in your study. I remembered that you said his parents had lived nearby, south of here."

"At that lake next to the Gorges State Park?" he asked. And when I confirmed that, he said, "His parents are in Florida now--in a retirement community. I assumed they'd sold that place." He handed me the check and I handed him one of the slips of paper, the one with the address for the Jocossee Lake house I'd just nearly died in.

"He had the title for it in his desk drawer." I didn't mention that it was in the secret compartment in his drawer. "I thought he might be there, and he is--or was when I last checked. I brought this photo of him--to confirm I found him." It was one I took surreptitiously right after Ty took me up to the house. Not long after that any photo I would have taken would have had Patrick naked and either Ty or me fucking him. I handed him the second address then. "If he's not there..."--I knew he wasn't there any longer--"... I think you'll find him at this address."

I probably shouldn't have done that. I didn't want there to be anything more than my just having located his missing partner in Kevin's mind. But I just couldn't resist. The address I gave him was for the Asheville police headquarters building.

As if Kevin was reading my mind, he asked, "Was that all you found in Patrick's desk? You didn't find anything that would tell us why he went missing?"

"No, my charge was just to find him, not to find out why he was missing. So, that's all I did." He didn't see me pinch myself for giving the lie.

"Will I see you again?" he asked, flashing me cow eyes.

Oh, right, I thought. We met in the first place because we hooked up in a hotel.

"I sort of got the idea--from the living arrangements here--that you and Patrick are a couple," I said. "And now that you know where he is, you can get him back." I pinched myself again.

"Yes, we are a couple. But we don't match up like you and I do--like we did the other night."

"I don't know what you mean," I said--although I had an inkling of what he meant. Then he confirmed it.

"We've been a couple, yes, back to college days. And we satisfy each other in most ways. But not in all ways--not like you satisfy me." He paused and then spelled it out. "We bring each other off, but we're both submissives. Neither one of us puts it in the other--not like you put it in me. I need that sometimes. I think Patrick does too. We sometimes go to someone else to get that. And I thought that maybe... tomorrow evening maybe."

"Yes, maybe," I said. That didn't really surprise me. I'd found out for myself that Patrick was a submissive. "Call me tomorrow afternoon to check on whether we're both free."

He gave me a smile that made me feel the cad. I knew that he wouldn't be calling me tomorrow afternoon. Tomorrow afternoon he'd most likely be in the slammer. But I felt sorry for him, and suddenly I wanted to take the second address back. Suddenly, I didn't want him to know how much more I was involved in this than just finding Patrick. But he'd already put the slip of paper away in his wallet. The only saving grace is that he probably wouldn't have time to be looking for Patrick anywhere anytime soon.

* * * *

I went down to the showroom. No Eduardo and no Megan or Haley either. So, I went back to the foyer and took the elevator up to the third floor--the women's apartment. The door was open, and I could hear the moaning from inside the apartment. I was expected, but I was late.

Not too late, I hoped.

I followed the piles of discarded clothes across the apartment toward the bedroom area. I contributed to the piles as I moved. Eduardo was more than holding his own. They were on a queen-sized bed in one of the bedrooms, big enough for all of us as long as we were being chummy, as I soon found out.

Eduardo was flat on his back. Haley was riding his cock and Megan was riding his face. Haley turned her head, gave me a saucy smile, and said, "Join us. Climb aboard." She twitched her ass, which caused Eduardo to groan because he was deep inside her cunt. Haley moved her hand to her ass, fingered herself there, and spread her hole with two fingers. She was licking her lips. She rolled her ass up without losing the rhythm of her rise and fall on Eduardo's cock.

"You sure?" I asked, clearly understanding her invitation.

"Come and get it, honey."

I went and got it, climbing onto the bed behind her, working my cock inside her ass, and clutching and working her big tits with my hands, as I joined in the rhythm of Eduardo fucking her in the cunt. I could feel him move, as I'm sure he could feel me too, and so I was having sex with Eduardo as much as with Haley, which was fine with me. In the meantime, Megan was rocking back and forth on Eduardo's face as he ate her out.

We paired off after a while, with Haley belly to the bed and Eduardo on top of her, fucking her in the ass and me doing Megan in a missionary, to the two of stretched out beside the two of the them, and Megan and Haley engaging in some intense lip-lock work with each other.

We ended reverting to preferences, still paired off and still stretched out beside each other, but with Haley and Megan working each other's cunts in a sixty-nine and Eduardo on top of me, fucking me.

When we were done and slouching around in their living room and drinking scotch and slowly getting dressed again, Haley gave our visit a triple A rating and told us to "come again."

"I think it will be hours before I can come again," Eduardo said. "But it was fun, ladies."

"You were right. They wanted it bad," Eduardo told me as we left the store. He stopped at his car and unlocked it.

"When are you guys raiding the place?" I asked. "I hope you are giving the girls time to get decent."

"If you haven't noticed," he said, as he opened his car door, "There's nothing at all decent about those women. They are n-a-s-ty. Call Major Crimes as soon as you have your fee money cleared, and the boys are ready to go. Andy Chapin will be in charge."

"Not you?"

"After what we just did in there, I can't be part of the action. They'll claim entrapment and police assault."

"Guess that's it for us for now then," I said.

"I'll be home alone tonight," he said. I watched him drive off and then walked to the bank, stayed until the money was cleared into my account, and took out my cellphone and called Andy Chapin. Then I walked back to the block the store was in, where there was a bar with a sidewalk café. I sat and watched the police, accompanied by a team of feds, do their thing at the store.

I rather regretted that Kevin, Haley, and Megan were having their lives disrupted, but drugs aren't anything to fuck around with. Besides, I was pretty sure that Haley and Megan were clever enough to have covered their tracks and be able to present themselves as innocents to the drug angle. I equally was convinced they were up to their pretty necks in that side of the business, though.

I roamed around at loose ends for the rest of the afternoon and into the evening. Eduardo wasn't home alone that night, though.

* * * *

I hovered over her on the hotel bed, her buttocks at the foot of the bed, me standing over her; my right hand grasping her ankle and folding her left leg up along my right side; my left arm under her waist, holding her pelvis raised to me; my dick inside her, my lips and teeth working her nipples, as she emitted low moans with each thrust of the cock inside her. Thrust, thrust, thrust. We both jerked, she cried out, and I came.

It had been two weeks since the raid on the College Street furniture store and I was back in the hotel where I had first encountered Kevin Grimes. And I was back with the case I was on that day.

Alma Kendrick's husband had come across with an out-of-court-settlement on a no-contest divorce and she finally had the money to pay my investigation fee. I hadn't bugged her much, but she'd clearly been coming on to me. We met in the hotel bar for her to give me a check, she'd wanted to celebrate the victory over her husband, and we had a few drinks. Then she wanted to celebrate some more in a hotel room, and I decided why the hell not? She was a good-looking blonde, even in her late forties. She gave good head, and she had experience and big tits. I liked playing with bit tits. In my investigation, I had discovered that it wasn't just her husband who was fooling around with young men--shooting the bull with one of them about her was how I learned she gave good head. She gave good titty fuck too, and had the big bazooms for it.

She wanted it and she padded out the check she gave me impressively, so I gave her the cock. Although I preferred men, I didn't do them exclusively and I hadn't gotten my rocks off in more than a week.

She was a good lay.

As I was coming down the hotel stairs, it was déjà vu all over again. Kevin Grimes was sitting in the hotel bar. He hadn't called me the day after the raid on his store. I didn't think he would. He saw me and waved and gestured for me to come into the bar. I did.

"Sorry. I didn't call," he said when I'd picked up a beer at the bar and came over to his table and sat down.

"I heard there was a problem at the store," I said. "Read it in the paper. Did you manage to catch up with Patrick, though?"

"Not yet," Kevin answered. "I made bail. He was picked up out at that lake, where you said he was. He wasn't given bail. Apparently, he was into some serious shit."

Kevin wasn't going to admit he was in some serious shit too, but I wouldn't be surprised if Ty and Patrick were deeper into it than he was--like with the New Jersey business--and the law thought that too.

"And the women--Megan and Haley?" I asked.

"They're managing to keep out of it. There's no reason for us all to go down."

What I surprise, I thought. I was sorry for the poor sod.

"I was going to call you, though," he said. "And here you are."

I felt sorry for the poor sod. "I have a hotel room here for the rest of the day, if you're interested," I said. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Mrs. Kendrick leave, dropping off my hotel key at the desk. So, the bed wouldn't be made yet, but the room was available for another round of the hide-the-cock game.

I hovered over him on the hotel bed, his buttocks at the foot of the bed, me standing over him; my right hand grasping his ankle and folding his left leg up along my right side; my left arm under his waist, holding his pelvis raised to me; my dick inside his ass, my lips and teeth working his nipples, as he emitted low moans with each thrust of the cock inside him. Thrust, thrust, thrust. We both jerked, he cried out, and I came.

It wasn't just that I felt sorry for him. The encounter gave me the chance to go through his wallet while he was in the shower afterward and find and pull out the slip of paper I'd given him with the address of the police station on it. I'd been kicking myself for two weeks that I'd played that little joke. It would clue him in that I had something to do with the raid on his store and the trouble he was in. I didn't want that if I could avoid it.

And apparently I could. I would have said we could stay there for the night, but I had plans to visit DaJon at the Caldwell Center the next day and I would be stay with Swede in Lenoir tonight.

And, no doubt, be getting quite a workout.

Before That: Kevin and Patrick

"Are we there yet?" Megan piped up from the backseat of Patrick's Honda CR-V as they cleared Winston-Salem on Interstate 40, headed for a lake south of Asheville, North Carolina.

1...34567...12