Carolina Connections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later, in the dark, with no one watching, Big Mike commanded DaJon to come down from the top bunk and he spent longer on top of and inside him in a deeper, slower fuck. Big Mike went into a snoring sleep on top of and inside DaJon, holding the younger man there. At some point DaJon woke with Big Mike beside him rather than on top of him. Taking a deep breath and calculating his need for self-preservation, he moved the big black onto his back, kissed down his magnificent body to his cock, and worked the man's cock up with his mouth, as Big Mike slowly came to a groaning consciousness. DaJon saddled himself on the cock and rode the big man to another ejaculation.

It was all uphill in their relationship from that point.

* * * *

DaJon pretty quickly decided that something was going on to give him preferential treatment. When Ryan Bailey started visiting him and then Swede mentioned having done stuff with Ryan while he was in town, DaJon "got" that Ryan was making nice-nice with Swede to lessen the load on DaJon. Ryan went up several levels in DaJon's estimation at this point. He'd never had anyone care enough for him--other than his mother some of the time--to make sacrifices for him. He suspected there was more going on in his favor than this, though, which he figured out one visiting day when Ryan let slip that the system was still interested in DaJon naming his source for the drugs and was keeping the possibility alive that DaJon could get an early out if he spilled the beans. He figured that this possibility included a limited amount of protection for him while he was in Caldwell.

DaJon told Ryan about the furniture store, but he didn't finger Ty Thanawat specifically. He never gave Thanawat up. He thus was thoroughly confused when he was told he'd be let free at the one-year mark because Thanawat had been identified and rolled up.

Just as he had never fingered Thanawat, though, his roommate and the man he often slept with in Asheville, the private investigator Ryan Bailey never revealed that he had investigated the case and identified Thanawat himself--to get DaJon out of prison. DaJon suspected this might be the case and when Ryan asked him if he wanted to come "home" to Ryan's apartment, DaJon said yes. Again, he'd never had anyone care for him enough to do this for him. He realized, after a year in prison, that it was time for him to care for someone else enough to try to go clean.

He'd heard, of course, about Swede's farewell "something to remember this by so you'll never want to be sent back to Caldwell" gift to select released inmates who aroused Swede. DaJon knew Swede would check these guys out a day early, wine and dine them, and then take them home and beat and fuck the crap out of them to give them something to think about.

But Swede didn't get to give DaJon his farewell gift, which was chocked up to just another protective perk DaJon was being given.

Ryan had found out what was going on when he went to Eduardo Vargas to complain that DaJon was being released a week later than they'd agreed.

"What gives with the date extension?" he asked. "I thought we had an agreement."

"We do. But a week's delay will work in DaJon's favor," Eduardo answered.

"How so?"

"You may have heard of Swede's 'don't come back' farewell program. The warden backs him to the limit on this."

"Yes, so?" Ryan had certainly heard about it. He intended to appeal to Swede about it with the promise of continuing to come visit Swede for a flip-flop fuck day now and then himself. He just hadn't pinned that down yet.

"The date we changed the release to comes in the middle of Swede's annual vacation. He always goes to Florida that week. He'll be far away from Caldwell then when DaJon is released."

"Oh."

So, it was an intact, walking upright DaJon who Ryan met at the prison gate on his release date. It was also a DaJon who fully appreciated what he meant to Ryan and what Ryan meant to him and a DaJon who was determined to get back into classes at UNC Asheville and to give up any connections to drugs at all. He'd think about giving up the rent-boy business later. He liked the money and he liked variety in getting fucked. He did realize that he wouldn't be a pretty boy forever and that dropping that side of him would come naturally at some point. His biggest regret was that he'd miss Big Mike's big black bull cocking. But Big Mike would be getting out of Caldwell someday himself, and he'd said he planned to remain in Asheville. He was a Carolina boy at heart.