Carolina's Caper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me and gasped in disbelief, uttering a quick, sardonic laugh. "Oh, youdo, do you? Well, we can't havethat, can we...white boy?" She then wrapped both arms around my neck and climbed my frame to kiss me, surprising me by sticking her long tongue deeply into my mouth. She moaned in her throat as my groping hands traced her breasts, then moved down her back to grasp her ass, which filled my palms with the firm, hot flesh under her silk pants. After a series of fervent, sloppy kisses, she pulled back and whispered, "I want some o' you, Rick," and slipped her hand to my crotch to stroke my growing erection. She then stuck her hand inside her pants, pulled it out, and held it quickly under my nose, filling my nostrils with her wet, musky odor. "Mmmm, an' you wanna give me some, too, huh!" she said, as her fingers slowly drew down my zipper. I stubbed out my cigarette and she gave a delighted squeak as her soft hand pulled my cock through my boxers' fly, running it to and fro on my hardening prick.

Though it was dark and no one could see us, I looked around for potential witnesses. Seeing none, I was nevertheless nervous, then spied a door leading into the garage a pace away. It was unlocked and I walked through it, drawing Carolina behind me into the room's gloomy depths. I found a nice niche next to an upright freezer, not visible from the door, so that if someone walked in, at least we might escape being caughtin flagrante delecto. If the lights came on, however, we'd be...ahh, shiiit, she's got me in her mouth! Carolina had squatted, rather than kneeling, to preserve her pants from dirt and damage, as she began to fellate me.

"Mmm-hmmm, mmm-hmmm, mmm-hmmm," she moaned as her head moved quickly on and off my dick. "Gimme your juice, baby," she crooned, gasping for air, then went back on me with a vengeance. Then she was quiet for a while, and all I could hear were the soft sounds of her full lips smacking wetly on my tumescent member. But quietude's not a natural state for her, it became eminently clear. She soon began protracted words of encouragement, almost a mantra between mouthings: "C'mon, baby, c'mon...gimme your cum...gimme your cum...gimme your cum," until after about five minutes I felt ready to explode. "C'mon...fuck my mouth...my hot mouth...blow your sweet load...in my mouth, darlin'."

And I did...Gawwd, did I! Each orgasmic pulse poured spunk into her sucking maw, which she swallowed immediately. Her hands worked beautifully, in concert with her lips, as she pulled each blast from me, then dribbles, then droplets, which she voraciously took down to my last gasp of, "Ohhh...ohhh...ohhh...fuck!"

"That should hold you for a while, 'til you get me home, Ricky!" she said, matter-of-factly. I hadn't been called Ricky since I was ten. We straightened our clothing, she visited the bathroom inside, we thanked the hostess, and left. On the way home she sat almost in my lap, stroking my crotch, kissing me, and whispering sexy things wetly in my ear. "Ya' know, I've never blown a black man!" she confessed.

"Why not?" I asked.

"'Cuz they don't like eatin' pussy," she said, stating a prevailing popular tale of the time. "At least my husband didn't, or any of the others I've been with." She watched me for a reaction, then said, "Well...?"

"Not to fear, Carolina," I assured her. "I was raised on it!"

"Ooooh, good, baby," she said, squirming her ass into the car seat. "Hurry up! Drive faster!"

Part 3

Carolina loved cunnilingus. Five minutes after we'd entered her apartment and I'd assured her Doberman Pinscher that I wasn't a burglar, we were undressed and my tongue was lapping at the hot slit nestled between the short, tight ringlets of her pubic batch. All ten of her fingers were woven in my sandy hair, pulling my head gently – though firmly – into her dripping center as I knelt before her. She was sitting back on her red sofa, with one of her spread legs lying flat, and the other bent back widely, supported by her foot on the cushion. As she moaned and murmured enthusiastically, I noticed, curiously, that her nail polish and lipstick matched the color of her couch perfectly.

I hadn't had the time to fully appreciate her naked body before kneeling between her splayed legs. The feverish speed at which she'd stripped and assisted me in undressing, and her desire for me to eat her, had precluded foreplay. There would be time later to become familiar with her slim, athletic build, I thought. At the moment I was pleasuring her and watching its effects on her flawless face. Gone was the hard, purposeful, "political," look. Replacing it were soft, rapturous features that reflected her rising passion. Her neck was taut – its muscles tensed – and was still ringed by her gold necklace, but her face was relaxed and upturned, with eyes closed and red lips open slightly to reveal pure white upper teeth. A high mewling came from her throat, interspersed with the gasping gibberish of sex. "Oh, baby, yeah, baby, oooh, love it, baby, lick me! Mmmnn, mmmnn, mmmnn...ooh, baby, yeah! Yeah!" she keened, almost non-stop.

She tasted perhaps one degree shy of sublime, her thick nectar reminding me of a mix of sweet shrimp and peaches, with a dash of pepper thrown in. She leaked profusely, forming an enlarging spot on her sofa cushion, and I sucked at her, conceitedly wanting to show her my talents. I slipped my shoulders under her thighs, splaying her legs further apart, and reached under her taut buns so that my thumbs spread her puffy outer lips – tinged with nearly black skin – revealing her inner pinkness. Her clit stood out, awakened from its hooded slumber, and invited my tongue to flick at it and increase the tempo and trill of her continuous mewling. She released her hold on my head and clutched at the sofa's fabric, grabbing fists full of fabric and using her arms for leverage as her hips began thrusting forward and upward. "Aaangh, aaangh, aaangh," she cried, as her prominent stomach muscles tightened and her thighs began to quiver.

Then, I began tongue fucking her, digging as deeply into her vagina as I could, while pulling out to lave upward over her pulsing nubbin. And finally she reached her pinnacle, thrusting her cunt up to my mouth and screeching in a high soprano as she threw back her head and released all of that tension...all of that deception and cunning...all of that racially-bred rage. Her climax must have lasted two minutes as I held her trembling torso fast, which I'd manacled with my surrounding arms, until she went limp, still mewling, still gasping.

The moments of silence seemed to last forever, until she looked down at me with half-open eyes and a placid smile and said, "Oooh, Ricky. You're just...precious!" pulling me up to her and

kissing my juice-covered face. "Jus' pray-shuss," it sounded like, and she repeated it, just as I guided my rigid cock slowly into her. She was extraordinarily tight, and it took two or three slippery pushes for our loins to fully meet. "Mmm, yeah, baby. You feel so gooood! C'mon up here!" she invited, and we moved sideways so she could recline on the couch. She reached to the back of her knees, opening herself completely to my slippery cock, and I spread my knees, pulling her narrow hips between the open "Y" of my upper thighs. With a modicum of thrusting, both of us could now experience a nice, get-acquainted fuck.

Carolina wanted to see everything that was happening. "Mmmm, look at us," she said, appreciative of my rigid white prick, shiny with her juices, as it slipped in and out of her black cunt. Her soft hands lay on the top of my upper thighs, pulling ever so gently inward each time I lost myself in her moist depths. Because of the angle, though, she wasn't able to see the appetizing pink of her open, swollen vagina as it clutched at my stirring probe. Even though her head was raised as she watched our fusing, and her tight abdominal muscles rippled as she strained to see, my view was by far the more rewarding. I looked up at her face, her mouth open in concentration and gasping heavily, and marveled again at her beauty...the chancy merging of at least three races. She'd admitted to me earlier that there had been at least one white forebear long ago – a slave owner in South Carolina, from whence came her name. There'd also been a Cherokee Indian woman who had crept into the woodpile before that Native American nation's forced migration to the West during the Nineteenth Century.

And, regardless of her ambition, political or otherwise, and her serendipitous use of me, I was certainly glad that I was with her on this night. I looked down at her trim body...probably 34C-22-34, I guessed, and reached to cup her chocolate breasts, temptingly upright and firm though she was on her back. Their aureoles were the size of a half-dollar and were, like their thimble-sized nipples, almost pure black. Their flesh was solid and yielding, not at all fat. The daintiness of her small, curvy frame filled me with a momentary feeling of savagery as I nearly submitted to an impulse to grasp her willowy body and crush it to myself, viciously feeling her bones yield to my much greater strength. But, my violent, almost retributive, mood was interrupted by her gorgeous mouth again. Her lips – now nearly devoid of lipstick – were open in a pleading "O" as her head lolled back and her face took on the blissful cast of another impending orgasm. As her excitement grew, she began pealing sounds and words that were very flattering.

"Oh, Ricky...I knew it!" she whimpered. "I knew you'd be goood!" Then she got more guttural, rasping, "Yeah...yeah...yeah...ooh...fuck...fuck...fuck...ooh...yeah...baby," as I began whipping into her faster, taking deep strokes that were stopped only by her cervix. Looking me directly in the eyes, she raised her upper back and shoulders off the cushions, propping herself up on her elbows, and began to knead her breasts, rolling and pinching her nipples between fingers and thumbs while she thrust her pelvis up to meet mine. In a few moments I heard her breath catch in her throat, and felt her vagina tighten on me, fluttering around my probe as it parted her folds, and she climaxed again, this time very quietly, save for high, intermittent squeaks emanating from her constricted throat. Taking that as a signal, I lowered myself to hold her in my arms and our mouths met in a searing, tongue-lashing kiss. She then screamed into me and began a lightning-fast thrusting, throwing her vulva up to me with such rapidity that I couldn't possibly maintain her pace. She came...and came...and came, disengaging from our kiss and screaming my name, "Riiiiiiickeeeey," until finally wearing herself out from her thrashing. She lay languorous and passive in my arms for minutes as her lungs struggled to cease their spasming gasps.

After a few minutes I asked, "Were you a jock? An athlete? At one time?" partially trying to hide the fact that I hadn't cum.

"Mmmm-hmmm," she murmured. "Ran track in high school...and a little in college. My uncle was my coach," she said. "He also took my cherry...when I was a young teenager," she confessed, bitterly, shocking me into silence as my white liberal mind mulled over the consequence. She noticed my stillness and, embarrassed, said, "I'm sorry! What kind of hostess am I?" as we disengaged, my still-erect dick pulling from her slick pussy with aslish. "Want a drink? Bourbon okay?" She pronounced it "buhh-bun," and I loved it. She started to get up and crumpled back onto the couch, saying, "Wow, I'm a little wobbly. Could you get it, sugar? It's in the kitchen cupboard with glasses. There's plenty of ice."

Carolina giggled softly as my cock pointed my way to the kitchen. While pouring the whiskey, I pondered the possible ramifications of nailing a fellow employee, particularly a black woman, given my position as a white boss on a black-focused project. But that thought was put on hold as I re-entered the living room. Carolina had gotten to her knees, sticking her beautiful ass in the air, and was resting her head on her arms which lay crossed on the sofa. Her soft black eyes pierced me from behind her mile-long lashes as I walked toward her, my rod now hanging at half-mast. "Can I have a sip?" she asked, making it sound like "see-up." I handed her the glass and she raised her head slightly to taste the drink. She handed it back, thanked me, and I took a long pull, relishing its sweet, burning taste. I was standing close to the sofa and felt her stroke my thigh, then reach to caress my softened prick with her smooth hand. "Ricky, darlin', will you...will you do me like this? I really love it from behind." She then raised her head again and, looking me straight in the eye, palmed my dick and stuck out her long pink tongue to lick around the glans, teasing the coronal ridge and swallowing a bit of her thick juice that had congealed behind it. "Huh-aahhh?" she asked again, now tickling me to hardness with her encircling tongue. "I need it. I...need...you, baby," she whispered, with some hesitance, it seemed.

I set the glass down and moved behind her, positioning myself between her spread knees. She was too low, so I grabbed two pillows and she knelt on them, proffering both of her holes to me. Her hard, muscular butt was a delight to feel, and I reveled in its tight, muscular striations. Her little black anus looked inviting, but her quim – with its prominent black lips and dripping, pink inner lining – was too appetizing to resist. Her narrow, chocolate, vee-shaped back with its vertical spinal muscles drew forth visions of Dark Age conquests from my Viking gene pool as I grasped the curve of her hips. "You want this?" I murmured, teasing her pussy with my purple cock head. It made soft, liquid, squishy sounds as her buttocks trembled in my hands.

"Ohhh...Gawwd...yeah, Ricky! Jeezus! Cum in me!" she demanded. "I wanna feel your hot, white cum inside!"

"Shhhh...shhhh," I whispered, teasing her further, then inserting myself an inch to pull out, then another, then yet another, withdrawing my probe quickly to increase her hunger. Then, cruelly, I asked, "Gonna stop being a racist?" as I thrust more deeply, at which she groaned my name. "Huh?" I asked again as I gored her more deeply, which was met with a prolonged groan, ending in a whimper. "I'll fuck you any way you want, Carolina...but you've gotta be nice! No more racist bullshit!" I growled, and began taking long, slow plunges into her, making sure I grazed her G Spot each time I entered, until my hips smacked loudly against her dusky globes.

She held her head high, craning her neck upward, as I anchored myself to her, nearly encircling her small waist with my large hands. And I twisted her saddle lewdly as I rode it, stirring her inside each time my pale dick disappeared into her clasping chocolate pussy. "UNHnnn, UNHnnn, UNHnnn," she keened constantly as our fusing increased its tempo. "UNHnnn, UNHnnn, UNH," she continued, as her head began circular thrashing motions as if to lend impetus to her backward thrusts.

In this position Carolina abandoned herself totally to sensation. No words were spoken. She uttered only feral grunts, groans and moans. And those had an effect on me, as I lost myself to our animal coupling. I was sweating now, splashing drops of perspiration from my forehead and nose onto her flawless backside, which gave our slapping bodies a sensuous lubricant worthy of two Olympian lovers. And, again she was there...cumming...this time falling forward onto her front, with me following her to continue my drilling. I reached under her to diddle her clit as I continued plunging, causing her to scream and tremble. Determined to keep her going, I licked my thumb and quickly wormed it onto her ass, which caused another cry from her as I felt my cock plundering her through the thin membrane between her two holes.

Suddenly, with little forewarning, I was cumming into her, causing from her a brief, delighted yelp and a series of sucking vaginal movements around my embedded prick. Perversely, I withdrew my thumb from her anus and plugged myself into her partially open asshole. For an instant she recoiled, then – as if thinking better of it – pushed her butt up to me and relaxed her bung, allowing me to spill the remainder of my load deeply into her colon. We lay fused that way, gasping, until normal breathing returned and we fell into a sweet afterglow. I kissed and licked her from the nape of her neck down to her butt, causing her to mewl in delight...until I bit her soundly on one butt cheek.

"Owww! Get yo' white ass offa me!" she trilled, wiggling from my grasp and turning toward me. Then I saw her smile and her eyes soften. "What am I gonna do with you?" she asked tenderly, and leaned up to kiss me softly. I turned and sat back on the couch, stretching my legs out in front of me, and grabbed my glass of bourbon, now warm and devoid of ice.

"You could get me a fresh drink," I said. She got up, taking the glass from me, and tiptoed to the kitchen with her incomparable walk. Naked, her body seemed to swivel around a horizontally floating internal axis at the base of her spine like a black, coiled spring. My God, she was sexy! I'd seen very few women in my life as profoundly feminine as she.

"Oops," she said, hunching her shoulders and covering her mouth with an embarrassed hand as she grinned back at me. "You're runnin' out of me," she giggled, and – sure enough – there were a couple of streams of my cum shining down her inner thighs as she stepped from the room.

Returning with the drink, she said, "I'm gonna freshen up, darlin'. Don't go anywhere," and disappeared into the bathroom. She emerged, wearing a white terrycloth robe and fresh lipstick to kneel on the floor between my legs. "Y'all gonna get married...someday?" she asked.

"I was once, for a couple of years," I answered. "But, I couldn't keep my fly zipped. I don't want any kids anyway, and that's the only reason to get married," I pronounced, "until maybe I'm old."

"Hmm...I got two kids," she said, bringing it up for the first time. "Can't have any more. I might get married again, though, 'cept good men are so hard to find."

I'd seen her small hysterectomy scar but had avoided bringing it up. "Yeah...most of us are insensitive pigs," I said, truthfully.

"A few are okay," she said, "like you," she said, scooching forward on her knees and laying her forearms on my spread thighs. "Ya know," she said, changing the subject, "you got a real nice thing," and reached to cradle my deflated "thaang" in her hands. "It's nice 'n' looong...'n' thiiick...'n' it's got this beautiful head...kinda like a big plum when it's hard." She was moving her hand very slowly up and down my rising cock, almost in time with her sensuous murmuring.

Embarrassed by her compliments, since in the Army I'd seen some black cocks that were truly enviable, I said, "Mmm...seems to do the job."

"Y'all still don't get it, do you," she said, seeing through my uneasiness. "The best thing about a cock is the guy it's attached to." At that she stretched her mouth open over my "plum," and with a serious look in her eyes, slobbered all over me for a few seconds, squeezing the head by swallowing and working the muscles in the back of her mouth. She pulled off and jacked me with a few strokes, saying, "I love your stuff, Rick...your cum. When I tasted you at Nancy's I almost came in my pants."

"Ahh, you're too easy," I said, jokingly, wondering if her flattery was a setup for something.

"Listen, muthafucka, I'm anything but easy," she bristled. "I've been in California four whole months now and you're the first man I've had."

"Well, then, you must be pretty horny," I said. "C'mon up here," and I pulled her up to straddle my thighs, parting her robe and peeling it off of her shoulders. Her sweet mouth had gotten me up again, and I needed some more of her.